Control (Part 5 added 25/05)

Ozymandias

Thanks for all the positive feedback everyone. 

I’ve had a lot on so haven’t been able to focus on Part 5 (which will be the final part), although much of the outline is down on paper so to speak. I may have some time next week to crack on with it - but no promises!

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Holy sheeeet! Just finished reading. The story is so damn hot and the narrator's mindset is so much similar to mine it's eery! He's literally living exactly my dreams and fantasies. And James is exactly how would I imagine my perfect muscle freak! I appreciate that he's rather short and you didn't make him grow in height additionally like many authors do. And as a lover of roid guts, I love that you mention this side effect, too.

Can't wait for the great finale! 

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It’s gratifying that people are still interested in this. Apologies for not finishing this off yet - I’ve been focusing on other things and had lost inspiration for the final part.

I have, however, returned to this recently and have nearly finished Part 5 (which will conclude it). I hope to upload it very soon - in the meantime, thank you for your patience!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1