Control (Part 5 added 25/05)

Ozymandias

I enjoy the buildup of this, it isn’t just “he weighed 150, now he’s 400...” which is always great but it’s nice to see stories like this 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 3/14/2019 at 4:22 PM, Ozymandias said:

What I truly get out of this is joy. The muscle is sexy, don’t mistake me. But it’s the journey, the process, the determination in his heart that truly satisfies me. Seeing him become the man he has always dreamed of being, day by day, pound by pound. Sharing in his development, his transcendence of humanity, is what gives me purpose and happiness. I had a front-row seat to the greatest show on Earth, and damned if I wasn’t going to watch it.

This paragraph is beautiful.  A nice encapsulation of what I find so erotic about bodybuilding.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, dredlifter said:

This paragraph is beautiful.  A nice encapsulation of what I find so erotic about bodybuilding.

Thanks - I’m glad you liked it! At heart, that’s what I enjoy about it most as well.

Thank you also to everyone else who’s commented and reacted, I really appreciate it! 

I have some rough notes for Pt 4 but haven’t got around to making them into prose yet. I’m afraid I can’t offer any promises as to when it’ll be ready. But as a teaser, I can tell you it will involve our two characters meeting for the first time.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/10/2019 at 2:49 PM, chris9b said:

Is there a chance for an update of this great story? I‘m so much looking forward to it!

Part 4 is nearly done. Apologies for how long it’s taken, I’ve had a lot going on and writing has taken somewhat of a back seat. I’m hoping to have Part 4 in the next few days!

Thanks again for all the positive comments, it’s much appreciated.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...