肌肉兄弟(中文)1

macreau

介紹:
肌肉藥 藥名叫formula x 廣告
哥哥:正陽16歲,高1
是個肌肉控,就讀男子高中,由於從國中健身,所以升高中後就加入健美學會,很疼愛弟弟,弟弟的要求都盡量滿足,幻想過跟弟弟一起變成肌肉兄弟,但因為不知道弟弟的心意所以沒說出口,加入健美學會後對肌肉的愛慾變得愈來愈強烈,開始用盡方法把身上的肌肉變大,在家不常穿衣服。外觀:170cm、65kg、擁有精實的肌肉、肌肉表面佈有一些青筋,一點古銅色,棕色頭髮,日常服飾:緊身背心,短褲 在家:短褲/內褲。性慾設定:肌肉能挑起正陽的性慾,有意無意的想讓弟看自己的肌肉,被看時會覺得興奮,常到網上看健美肌肉男打手槍,17cm長4cm粗。

弟弟:正月 14歲 國二
是個肌肉控,就讀男子國中,跟哥哥正陽住在一起分擔家務,但是體型偏瘦,沒辦法練肌肉,最喜歡哥哥沒穿衣服,露出肌肉在家裡走動,一直喜歡哥哥,但是說不出口,甚至幻想自己跟哥哥一樣強壯,喜歡收集很多肌肉男的圖片和哥哥肌肉的照片。外觀:165cm、55公斤、身體瘦小、皮膚色、黑色頭髮,在家、日常:長袖上衣/長褲。性慾:看到露出的肌肉就會挑起正月的性慾,會偷偷在浴室裡打手槍,有時會在哥哥打手槍時,會偷聞哥的汗衣躲在門後打手槍,15cm長,3cm粗。

宇晴,160公分55公斤,正月的好朋友,由小跟正月一起成長,暗戀著正月,平時跟正月相處就快要忍不住勃起,性格陽光,孩子氣,喜歡不同運動,身體精瘦,只有一點點肌肉線條,性慾強,每天都尻兩次以上,屌 青筋滿佈 長17公分 粗4公分

盛良,13歲,就讀男子國中一年級,沒有參加社團,身高170體重55,屌長14粗3,由於家中只有他,所以只能到處打工賺生活費,在健身房打工後,開始喜歡肌肉男那健壯的身材,平時很低調,很少跟其他同學互動,加上打工因素,所以回家時都已經很晚了,因此變成小混混或惡霸的欺負對象。有很強的性慾,只要看到肌肉男就會完全勃起,甚至直接射出來。

肌肉兄弟
第一章:日常
    星期四凌晨五點,天還沒亮,鬧鐘一直鈴鈴鈴的作響,正陽起床把鬧鐘按掉,他下床刷牙洗臉完後走下樓梯到地下室,由於父母長期在外地工作,所以家中只有正陽和正月兩兄弟一起生活,『兄弟倆都是肌肉控,哥哥正陽16歲,高一,身高170cm、體重65kg、擁有精實的肌肉、肌肉表面佈有一些青筋,皮膚偏古銅色,棕色頭髮,日常外出穿著緊身背心和短褲,在家只穿短褲/內褲裸露上半身。就讀男子高中,正陽從國中開始健身,所以升高中後就加入健美學會,他很疼愛弟弟正月,弟弟的要求都盡量滿足,幻想過跟弟弟一起變成肌肉兄弟,但因為不知道弟弟的心意所以沒說出口,加入健美學會後對肌肉的愛慾變得愈來愈強烈,開始用盡方法把身上的肌肉變大,看到肌肉時能挑起正陽的性慾,有意無意的想讓弟看自己的肌肉,被看時會覺得興奮,常到網上看健美肌肉男打手槍,17cm長4cm粗。他將地下室改裝成健身房,早上都會在地下室練身體到中午,之後再到學校裡的健身房訓練,傍晚再回到地下室練到晚上,已經變成他的生活方式』,到了早上七點,正月醒來了,『弟弟正月14歲,國二,身高165cm、體重55公斤、身體較瘦小、皮膚色、黑色頭髮,平常穿長袖上衣/長褲,就讀男子國中,跟哥哥正陽住在一起分擔家務,但是體型偏瘦,沒辦法練肌肉,最喜歡哥哥沒穿衣服,露出肌肉在家裡走動,一直喜歡哥哥,但是說不出口,甚至幻想自己跟哥哥一樣強壯,喜歡收集很多肌肉男的圖片和哥哥肌肉的照片,看到露出的肌肉就會挑起正月的性慾,會偷偷在浴室裡打手槍,有時會在哥哥打手槍時,會偷聞哥的汗衣躲在門後打手槍,15cm長,3cm粗。家中的每一餐都是正月包辦』,正月刷牙洗臉完後走下樓梯到一樓,開始做早餐,過了30分鐘,正月到地下室說:「哥哥早餐做好了,快上來吃吧。」過了一會,正陽從地下室走上來一樓,兩人坐在餐桌旁吃著早餐,正陽說:「正月你做的食物越來越好吃了。」正月看到哥哥裸著上半身的肌肉,臉紅的低著頭說:「謝謝誇獎。」吃完早餐後,正陽先出門去學校了,正月馬上跑到浴室裡打手槍,心想:「好想摸哥哥的肌肉、跟哥哥做愛喔。」過了一會,正月也出門去上學了。在學校的健身房裡,正陽訓練到了中午,跟同學吃飯時聽到有一個新的網路商店再買蛋白質飲品,正陽心想:「吃完飯後用手機看看好了。」過了一會,正陽打開手機到新的網路商店看看,正陽說:「沒想到賣的種類還蠻多的。」突然間跳出一個廣告遮住了整個螢幕,廣告上寫著” 想變得更強壯、更多肌肉嗎?覺得自己的性功能太弱?只要食用幾天,就能有打破基因限制的身材,以及性功能的突破。formula x 現在免費試用”正陽心想:「可以突破基因限制的肌肉好像不錯喔。」就這樣,正陽訂購了一罐formula x跟幾罐蛋白質藥丸。

第二章:初嘗快感
        正陽在網購補充品後,到了星期五,正陽放學回家時看到家門前有一個包裹,正陽心想:「這是我訂的不同品嗎?還真快送來。」他興奮的把包裹拿到地下室並打開,包裹內有蛋白質補充劑的罐子和一個小鐵箱,正陽拆開小鐵盒,小鐵箱內是formula X的罐子以及一本說明書,介紹著服用方法及其他使用者用後的成果,正陽看到那些使用者的成果後非常興奮,心想「包裝真仔細,但真的有效嗎?嗯⋯⋯免費的沒效果也沒差,但如果能變成像這樣的肌肉猛獸就太好了。」他看到說明書上寫著"一罐有150顆formula X,訓練前吃一顆"正陽心想:「訓練前吃一粒,嘛,這有百多粒夠吃一個月吧。」但是正陽卻沒看到最底下的警告"每天不能服用多於一次"過了一會,正月回來了,他開始做晚餐,只要一想到吃飯時可以看到哥哥的肌肉,就偷偷勃起了,吃晚飯時,正月注意到哥哥今天好像特別高興,但是沒有多問什麼,吃完晚飯後,正月回到房間,正陽下樓到地下室,其實正月都會在房間用電腦,監控鏡頭偷看哥在地下室訓練,陽打開formula X的罐子,直接吞下一顆,不到幾秒,全身的青筋顯現、肌肉緊繃、全身發熱,感覺充滿力量,正陽享受著這快感的同時也不忘進行鍛練,訓練時,能舉的重量、做的次數是平常的兩倍,每個部位的肌肉都漲大一圈,正月的監視器沒辦法拍的很清楚,所以並不知道哥哥發生了什麼,這時正陽覺得太熱,直接把內褲脫掉全裸訓練,正月已經忍不住,直接看著哥哥訓練打手槍,之後,兩兄弟都回到房間睡覺了。到了明天早上,正陽繼續吃補充品鍛鍊,正月做好早餐叫哥哥上樓吃飯,這時,正月坐在椅子上吃飯,看到感覺肌肉變大,而且內褲裡感覺像塞了一個拳頭一樣一大包的哥哥走上來坐下,弟弟已經忍不住勃起了,正月問:「哥哥,你是不是變的比較壯了?而且好像變高了。」正陽刻意鼓起肌肉秀給弟看說:「是嗎?我還想要更壯啦⋯」正月著急的跑走說:「我先去一下廁所…」在正月去廁所的同時,正陽也在飯廳拉下內褲說:「唉,又全濕了,真喜歡讓正月看我的肌肉,要練的更大才行⋯不知道正月會不會喜歡肌肉呢?」雖然兩兄弟都是肌肉控,但是正陽不知道正月也是,正陽心想:「正月去廁所還真久欸。不管他了,吃完早餐快點開始鍛練吧,那藥可真爽」他走回地下室吃了一顆後繼續鍛鍊,這次青筋更明顯、力量更強,而且性慾更強烈,好幾次在舉重時射精了,一部分地板都是精液和淫液,正陽的肌肉又再漲了一圈、整個地下室都充滿著淫慾與汗水的氣息,現在的正陽擁有著戰神一般的肌肉,青筋佈滿全身,身上沒有一絲多餘的脂肪,每一塊肌肉都完整的刻畫在皮膚上,身高175cm體重75kg,而內褲裡的陰莖一直硬著長20cm粗5cm,很明顯的可以看到一大根,內褲都已經出現破洞,正陽只好在地下室打手槍看可不可以消下去,到了中午吃飯時,還是硬著,正月整頓午飯都呆著看著正陽的身體,正月害羞的問:「哥,那…那個你的身材…好像又比早上更壯了…」心想:「而且哥的大屌很大,內褲上的那些是哥射出的精液吧,好想舔⋯⋯」正陽站起來秀出肌肉給正月看開心的說:「怎麼樣?這是我鍛鍊後的成果,不錯吧。」正月雙臉通紅的點頭,也忍不全勃起了,正陽說:「正月你也要鍛練一下才行啦,太瘦弱了。像哥這樣才是男人嘛,來摸摸看」正月害羞又害怕的把手靠近正陽的腹肌,但是還沒摸到,正月就轉身跑走說:「我去上廁所…」正陽心想:「這小子每次都在吃飯就上廁所、真奇怪。先去房間換一件內褲好了。」正陽回到房間後,突然感覺非常的疲累,直接脫下內褲就全裸大字躺到床上睡著了,弟弟射完後離開浴室,經過哥哥房間時看到哥哥全裸躺在床上又硬了,他把沾滿精液的內褲拿走後,躲到房間舔著聞著打手槍…

第三章:兄弟的初體驗
        正月射完精後,躺在床上不斷想著哥哥叫他要鍛鍊的事情,於是他走到地下室,發現器材跟地上都有哥哥乾掉的精液,走到心想:「哥哥他就在這裡打手槍,好想看。」正月正準備嘗試鍛鍊時,看到剛睡醒來鍛鍊的正陽走下來,看到哥哥全身肌肉和他運動褲裡硬挺的巨根,正月整個呆住了,正陽也因為被弟弟看著自己的肌肉而感到興奮,正月害羞的說:「那⋯那個⋯哥⋯⋯不打擾你鍛練了」正月要跑走時被哥哥拉住,正陽說:「不⋯不會打擾的,要不要留下來?」正月不知所措下輕輕點了頭,正陽就鬆開了手,正月坐在地下室的一旁,觀賞著正陽迷人的身體,盡量不打擾哥哥的鍛練,另一方面正陽第一次讓弟弟觀看自己鍛練異常興奮,心想:「正月再加上formula X, 我會瘋掉吧…」正陽直接吞下兩顆formula X,過一會,正陽的身體、肌肉整個脹紅,青筋暴漲,發出低沉的呻吟,雙重的刺激令正陽的巨根衝破褲子,正月把這一切一切都看在眼內,第一次親眼看見哥哥的裸體,完美暴漲的肌肉、青蛇般的青筋、硬挺的巨根不斷流出淫水,這淫慾的場境令正月忍受不住刺激射了,正陽瘋狂的對著正月展示著淫亂的身軀興奮的說:「吶⋯弟,喜歡嗎,喜歡哥這樣嗎,充滿力量的肌肉,喜歡嗎?!!」正月害羞興奮的說:「很…很喜…喜歡」正陽說:「我要變更大,更強,肌肉更大⋯」舉著已經不是正常16歲少年能舉著的重量,肌肉瘋狂的漲大,正月忍耐不住自己的慾望,站在哥哥的前面,伸手去觸摸哥哥剛才訓練完充血鼓漲的胸肌和腹肌,正陽再也忍受不了這樣的挑逗,把正月身上的衣服、褲子撕開,把正月的頭埋住自己的胸肌中,正月的屌在哥的腹肌上磨蹭,正陽的巨根在正月兩腿中間摩擦,正陽高興的說:「喜歡嗎正月,這傲人的大胸肌,這就是男人味。」正月害羞又高興的說:「哥哥的肌肉,肌肉⋯很喜歡,要變得更大、更⋯大⋯更…壯嗯」正月一邊舔著一邊磨蹭哥哥的胸肌,實現了一直以來的夢想,突然下意識捏著哥哥的奶頭,正陽受到正月這樣的刺激,身體的雄性激素暴增,肌肉在正月手中再次漲大了,奶頭也分泌出一點點乳汁,正月也吸啜著正陽分泌的奶汁,兩人磨蹭的動作越來越激烈、快,兩人同時到達高潮一起爆射了,正月射了哥哥滿身後,往後一看,哥哥巨根還在一直噴出精液,當正陽射完時,他前方的器材跟牆壁都是他的精液,正月清醒過後羞恥心滿漲,跑回自己的房間,激動的心情一直未能平復,通過監視器看著哥哥,正陽通過這次大量射精變得冷靜下來了,他的身材已經變成 180公分 85公斤、屌長22公分 粗6公分,正陽站起來簡單的清理後再次進行鍛練、邊回味著剛才的事但卻因剛才的失態不知道該如何面對正月,然而這次事件卻打開了正月心底內那淫亂的開關……

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

13 hours ago, portamivia said:

This must be the first Chinese story? That’s great! 

(If I only could read it...)

I also want to translate into English, but I don't have a good translation website or program.

Heyo, Here's a preliminary translation:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Introduction:

There is an advertisement for a miracle muscle drug named “Formula X”

*Translation note: the Chinese education school systems are actually named differently.For the sake of simplicity I’ve just stuck to the common names and there might be a mismatch with your education system

Elder brother: Zhenyang, aged 16, High school year 1
-Has sthenolagnia; loves to train and show off his muscles.He started his bodybuilding journey in middle school. He currently studies in an all boys high school and joined their bodybuilding club. Ever since then, his desires for muscles have ballooned and prefers to be naked at home. 
-He loves his younger brother Zhenyue dearly, and would grant his brother anything he desires within his power. He fantasizes being muscular brothers with Zhengyue, but keeps this secret hidden for fear of his brother’s intentions.
-Zhenyang is 170cm tall, weighs 65kg, and has a ripped and vascular body, with bronzed skin and auburn hair. He usually dresses in a wifebeater and shorts, but at home, he only wears shorts or underwear.
-Fetish: Sthenolagnia; Seeing muscles will get him rock hard. Sometimes when Zhenyue sees his muscles, he gets a flash of arousal. He often surfs the web for bodybuilders for jerk-off material, beating his 17cm long and 4cm girth hardon to them.

Younger brother: Zhenyue, aged 14, Middle school year 2
-Has sthenolagnia; loves to train and show off his muscles.Currently a student in an all boys middle school. Lives in with his older brother Zhenyang and shares the household chores. -He’s on the skinny side, and unable to train himself up. He enjoys moments where his scantily clad brother reveals his ripped body and walk around the house. He has always loved his brother, but has never revealed this to him. He also dreams to be as strong as his brother.He collects many photos of muscular men and his brother’s hot body.
-Zhenyue is 165cm tall, weighs 55kg. He owns a lithe body with regular beige skin tone and black hair. He usually dresses in a buttoned up shirt and long pants.
-Fetish: Sthenolagnia; Seeing muscles will get him rock hard. He often masturbates in the bathroom. Sometimes, when his brother is masturbating, Zhenyue will steal his brother’s sweaty garments for a whiff and beat off his 15cm long, 4cm thick hardon behind closed doors.

Zhenyue’s close friend: Yuqing
-160cm tall, weighs 55kg. Grew up with Zhenyue and secretly is in love with him. He often sports a stiffy being with Zhenyue. Has a sunny disposition and child-like nature. He enjoys a variety of sports and owns a slim body with an adonis belt. He’s also strong libido, and often beats off at least twice a day. Veins are prominent in his 17cm long and 4 cm thick dick.

Shengliang
-13 year old studying in an all boys middle school first year.He has not joined any clubs. He is 170cm tall and weighs 55kg. HIs dick is 14cm long and 3 cm thick. As he lives alone, he often works odd jobs. After he working in the gym, he starts to enjoy the masculine male physique.He iis usually reserved and low-key, with very little interactions with his classmates. Coupled with his odd jobs where he works late, Shengliang’s attitude has changed and he became quite the hooligan and bully. He also has an strong libido. His new love for muscular men is able to get him fully aroused and ejeculate spontaneously.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Muscle brothers

Chapter 1:Daily life
*I have omitted a huge repetitive portion that quotes the character introduction in this chapter.

5am Thursday. The alarm blared into existence before the sun was even up. Zhenyang woke up and snoozed the alarm clock. He washed up and headed down to the basement. At 7am, Zhenyue wakes up, freshens up and heads to the first storey to make breakfast. Half an hour later, Zhenyue heads to the basement and calls out “Elder brother! Breakfast is ready! Lets eat together!”.
  After a while, Zhenyang emerges from the basement, and sits next to his brother at the dining table and praises him, “Wow, someone’s getting better at cooking . This looks amazing!”. Zhenyue glimpses at the topless body of his brother and feels a flush of arousal. He quickly glances down as his cheeks redden and meekly blurts out “Thank you for the compliment.”
  As the brother’s parents worked overseas for extended periods of time, the two brothers were the only ones that occupied the house.
  After breakfast, Zhenyang heads out to school. Once the door closes, Zhengyue dashed straight into the bathroom and beats off his raging hard on, all the while thinking,“Elder brother’s muscles are so hot, I wish I can make love with him...” Shortly after his euphoria, Zhengyue heads off for school as well.
  In the school gym, Zhengyang worked out until noon, when he heard headed off to lunch with his classmates. Here, he overheard the release of a new protein shake online. “I should probably check that out on my phone later” Zhenyang thought. Later, Zhenyang flips on his phone and perused the online shop. 

“Huh, that’s quite a lot of product variety…”

Suddenly, a popup filled his screen. 

“Want to be stronger? Want bigger muscles?”
“Feel that your libido needs a boost?”
“Break your genetic limits with and explosively boost your sexual appetite in only a few days’ use!”
“Presenting Formula X, now ready for sampling!”

Zhenyang, was clearly enthralled by the advertisement.
“Not bad… and it breaks genetic limits?”. 

Two minutes later, he was excitedly awaiting the delivery of his a can of Formula X and some protein pills.

Chapter 2:The first rush

Friday afternoon, Zhenyang heads home after school and found a bag outside his front door. 

“Is this my order? Boy, that was fast” he thought.

He then nimbly headed to the house basement, hands trembling with excitement. The parcel contained his protein powder refills and pills and a peculiar little metal box. Zhengyang pried open the box and found a small can of Formula X and an instruction manual, which noted the dosage and effects of the product. Zhengyang’s eyes gleamed with excitement as he saw the page showcasing the positive results of the product on its users.

“Packaging looks good, but is it effective?” He wondered.

“Well it’s free. Any benefits is good enough for me. If i happen to turn into a Beast like they proclaimed that would be real wonderful”.

Zhenyang then noted the dosage instructions: “Take one pill before training. The can contains a total of 150 pills...”

“One pill a session…. One hundred pills….. Will probably last me a month”

Zhenyang then left the pills on the table as he changed out of his school clothes. He never saw the line where his fingers gripped the manual covered the fine text:

“Only take one pill a day. Overdose may cause unforeseen side effects.”

---

Zhenyue returned home shortly, and quickly started on dinner preparations. As he worked on his cooking, Zhenyue could help but dream of his brother’s ripped physique. He pants became uncomfortably tight as blood rushed into his loins. As he finished up his cooking, he served the meal.
brief
  He couldn't help but notice the buzz of excitement surrounding the his older brother as they ate their meal. He briefly felt a pang of curiosity, but decided to let it slide.

After the meal, Zhenyue headed back to his room and turned on his computer. He rubs his hands and grins as he logs on to a surveillance program and starts a stream of his older brother working out in the basement. 
---

After dinner, Zhengyang headed down to his basement gym. He opened the can of Formula X and swallowed a pill. Within seconds, his veins popped all over his body. His muscles tense, his body flushed with heat and energy. With a renewed vigor, Zhenyang starts his workout as he enjoys the new physical sensations throughout his body. 

During the lifts, Zhenyang notices that he was able to move weights twice as heavy as usual. His muscles, engorged with blood from the insane pump, looked to be bigger as well. 
Feeling the heat in the room, Zhenyang took off his briefs.

”This feels great”, he said to no one. Grinning, Zhenyang then started another set.

---

Zhenyue blinked at his older brother stripped off his clothes. He quickly tossed off his pants and furiously started on his arousal. 

Unfortunately, he could not see the pill’s effects from the camera’s low resolution. If only he knew what was happening…

Both brothers then turned in for the night.
---

The next day morning, Zhenyang resumed his morning routine as Zhenyue finished cooking breakfast. As they sat together for breakfast, Zhenyue noticed his brother’s pumped up muscles looked bigger, and his undergarments stretched with what looks like a fist sized stuffing.

As blood rushed into his loins, Zhenyue quizzed his brother,”” Elder Brother…..you look fitter and taller…”

Zhengyang immediately flexed his muscles and posed for his eager audience. “Is that so? I still wanna be stronger than this you know.”

“Err, I need to use the toilet, sorry!”.

Zhenyue quickly excused himself and dashed off into the loo.

Zhenyang then took the moment of respite and pulled down his underwear in the dinner room for a look.

“Sigh, my briefs all damp and wet.”
“I love it when Zhenyue stares at my muscles though. I need to train them to be bigger….. I wonder if he likes muscles too?” 
“Boy he’s taking a long time in the toilet”
“Bah, I wont wait for him. Better to finish the meal and go back to training. Formula X is so dope.”

If only both brothers knew how much they both love muscles.

---

Zhenyang resumed his training after the breakfast. Popping another pill of formula X into his mouth, the felt the same flush of power as his veins stood out more. His strength gains were improved again; and he almost ejeculated as he did his squats. 

“Damn that drug really improved my libido”. 

A portion of the floor was covered in precum and semen, and his musky scent permeated the entirety of the basement. Zhenyang’s muscles bulged prominently, and he looked like a muscular god of war*, with incredible vascularity, seemingly void of body fat, with all the muscle fibres in bold relief under the thin skin. His height now up 5 cm to 175 cm, and his mass up 10 kgs to 75kg. His dick, oh god, is now 20 cm long and 5cm thick. His endowment is clearly evident through his briefs. The fabric looks to be bursting at its seams with small holes slowly forming. Zhenyang then proceeds to try and rub one out to keep his libido under control.

*Chinese slang, but can be understood as a ripped, muscular and masculine alpha.

Even until lunch, Zhenyang struggled to keep his endowment under control. Zhenyue’s eyes glazed over as he could’nt peel his eyes away as they ate their meal.

“That dick is huge… that wet spot…. Is that cum? Oh god i want to lick it off” Zhenyue thought.
“Older brother… you look even stronger than in the morning.” He asked.

Zhenyang suddenly stood up and flexed his muscles for Zhenyue, grinning as he said
“Not bad right? My training has produced results.”

Zhenyue blushed and was fully aroused at the spectacle.

“Younger brother, you should train your body as well. You’re too skinny.” Zhenyue continued.

Zhenyue’s eyes lingered on his brother’s abs. He wanted to touch them so badly. Stricken with shyness and a painful cramp in his pants, Zhenyue quickly dashed to the toilet and blurted out “Toilet! Emergency!”.

“Why is Zhenyue always heading to the toilet during our meals?” Zhenyang pondered, as he watched his brother dash off. Looking down at his damp briefs, Zhenyang decides to head back to his room for a change of clothes. As he sits on his bed and removes his briefs. A wave of fatigue hits him and Zhenyang ends up asleep in the nude.

Zhenyue was heading back to his room after his quickie when he notices his brother asleep in all his glory. He goes full mast instantly, and sneaks into the room and steal the soiled briefs. Once in the safety of his own room, he breathes in the aroma and begins another frenzied jerk off session.

Chapter 3:The brothers’ first experience

After his second round of self pleasure, Zhenyue’s mind lingers on his brother’s advice for him to train as he lays in bed. Restless, he decides to enter the basement and try working out.

Upon entering the basement, Zhenyue notices the cum stained equipment and flooring. He licks his lips.

“I wish i could be here watching older brother jerk off”.

Just as Zhenyue decides to start lifting the dumbells for a easy work out, his older brother enters the room. Zhenyue flinches as he notices his brothers striated physique and erection, seen clearly through the spandex training shorts. Zhenyang notices his brothers reaction and feels a flush of excitement.

“Er, elder brother…. I think… I won’t bother you at your training”, Zhenyue quickly exclaimed.

As Zhenyue starts to head out of the basement, Zhenyang stops him.

“No younger brother, it’s not a bother. Would you like to stay?”

Zhenyue, flustered, nodded. Zhenyang releases his hands as Zhenyue takes a sit in a corner.

Both brothers are teeming with excitement; Zhenyue awaiting his brothers captivating training session, and Zhenyang flaunting his muscles for his brother.

Just before Zhenyang starts his workout, he heads to the can of Formula X and tosses two pills into his mouth. 

“Zhenyue at my workout and formula X…. Good lord I’m going to have the biggest rush” Zhenyang thought.

Moments later, Zhenyue’s muscles flushed red with heat, and his vasculature stood out. A deep moan reverberated from Zhenyang as his straining erection tore out of his briefs. Zhenyue held his breath and took in the show. His mind fervently trying to capture the majestic view of his older brother. His first naked view of his brother without the camera. His mouth watered as he took in his brothers pumped muscles, bulging veins, huge cock. That cock, perpetually flowing with precum. Zhenyue could barely hold himself back from ejeculation.

Zhenyang saw all of his brother’s facial reaction and did a simple flex.

“Hey younger brother, do you like my muscles? Do you like elder brother’s strong powerful muscles?”

“Ye… yes. I love it” Zhenyue replies meekly.

“I still want to be bigger, stronger, larger” Zhenyang continues.

Zhenyue then loses his will, as he broke all mental restrains and heads to touch his brother’s succulent pectorals. His caressed his hard and bricklike abs. Zhenyang also loses his inhibitions and tears of Zhenyue’s clothing, guiding his brothers face into his chest, squeezing him close. 

The brothers’ naked bodies rubbed against one another; Zhenyue’s hard on enjoying the ridges of his brothers abs, Zhenyang’s engorged member rubbing between his brothers legs.

Zhenyang then cockily exclaims,“Love this Zhenyue? This is how a man smells like. This is how an alpha looks like.”

Zhenyue replies, “Elder brother’s muscles… so big...I love it. You need to be bigger…. Stronger… mmmhmmmmm”

Zhenyue then proceeds to worship his brother, rubbing his huge pectorals, realizing his fantasies. Feeling naughty, Zhenyue squeezes his brother’s nipples. In that intant, Zhenyang experienced a shock through his body -- his testosterone suddenly surged and his pecs grew amidst Zhenyue’s kneading. A viscous liquid oozed out of his nipples. Zhenyue quickly licked up the pec milk and suckled on the areolas.

The brothers continued their sexual exploration and sped up their rhythm. Soon, both brothers climaxed -- Zhenyue splatting his cum all over Zhenyang. Zhenyue turned around as he finished and watched in awe as his older brother continued shooting nonstop. Zhenyang heaved, and glanced around. The basement looked like a warzone, with his cum staining every wall and every equipment.

After the euphoria has passed, Zhenyue felt a flash of embarrassment as he dashed back into his room. He held his hands close to his chest and felt his pulse racing. “What have i done?”. There he noticed his surveillance video feed still on on his computer as he watched. His racing heart took a long time before it settled down again.

--

Zhenyang finally calmed down after the event and took his own measurements. He has grown again, up another 5cm to 180cm tall and added another 10kg of mass to 85kg.  His dick has grown another 2cm to 22cm long and 1cm thicker to 6 cm. He then cleans up the basement and begins his training for real, all the time thinking about what to say to Zhenyue regarding what just happened….

----------------------
*I’ve attempted to translate this manually, and some of the phrasings are still off. As Chinese grammar is inherently different from English, some of the phrasings may seem odd and I have attempted to tweak the wording and perhaps minor details to suit English reading. Also, the nature of Chinese vocabulary is that it is very succinct and provocative; I have attempted to add some descriptive phrase to the scenes to fit better. Also attempted to add some quality-of-life items into the narration. Nonetheless it has taken a long while to do so and please feel free to help improve on it.

Dear Macreau, 
谢谢你写的故事, 我希望这翻译有达到了你的标准.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, zuidew said:

Heyo, Here's a preliminary translation

Thank you very much for your translation. I am very touched, you translated very well, I hope you like this story.

17 hours ago, zuidew said:

I'll try a preliminary translation. Hopefully I'll get it right. I'm not too sure on the Mainland Chinese terminology sometimes.

I am very touched if you can help me.

• 2 weeks later...