The Test - Chapter Five: A History Lesson

Taking a breather after my competition gave me a chance to sit down and write this.  I usually write after I work out, which I'm sure you can all understand has me pretty worked up already!!!  I felt we needed some background to what was happening, so here you go!!  Hope you enjoy it.  Leave comments at the bottom.  I love reading them, and they always give me ideas on how to proceed.

The Test

Chapter Five:

A History Lesson

As Jacob was licking the lengthy piss-slit of Chad… or rather… Eros’ massive cock, he unexpectedly felt as if here were going to be violently ill to his stomach.  Having no desire to bother the several hundred men worshiping his friend, he unobtrusively walked outside the bathhouse to get a bit of fresh air.  

Jacob realized a lot of time had passed since the sun was starting to rise.  It also must have rained since there were puddles of water on the ground.  The cool air was beginning to make him feel slightly better, but instead of going back inside, Jacob sat on the ground and tried to comprehend what had happened to Chad.  As he was rethinking the past 10 hours, a tall man in jeans and a t-shirt appeared from the shadows.  From what Jacob could see, he was probably in his twenties, tall, had a nice muscular build, and shaggy brown hair.  He’s probably going into the bathhouse to worship Eros, he thought.  Instead, the man quickly walked right up to where Jacob was sitting.

• - Sorry I had to make you feel sick, Jacob, but it was the only way to break you free of the pack and from Eros’ essence.
  • - What?  Who are you?
  • - A friend.  Believe me.  Now, we don’t have much time, and I have a lot to tell you.

The man grabbed Jacob by the arm and started to pull him up from the ground. 

• - Wait a minute.  Who are you?
  • - The dead man who’s going to save your life, possibly your whole planet.  

The man grabbed onto Jacob again, but this time visions exploded in his head.  In a moment, he saw Declan transforming into Chaos, the Cyclops destroying the gym, the heart being ripped out of his Declan’s son, and the birth of the Minotaur.

• - Asarualimnunna has already birthed four monsters tonight, and I’m sure a fifth is not far away.  He’s getting stronger and soon will be unstoppable.
  • - The gem is doing all of this?
  • - The owner of the gem: Asarualimnunna.
  • - Look, I’m sorry.  I just don’t understand how...
  • - I’m trying to help you, Jacob, and I don’t have much time.  At dawn and dusk the walls between the realms are at their weakest enabling me to cross over and speak with you... but my time is limited.   So, we can argue about who I am, or we can go into that Starbucks and you can have a coffee while I tell you how all of this insanity began.  What’ll it be?

The man could see that Jacob was still hesitating.

• - You’re going to have to trust me.

Five minutes later, the two men were sitting down at a table in Starbucks, but only one of them had a big mug of coffee before them. 

• - Can they see you
  • - Of course.
  • - Thank God.  I was afraid they were all going to think I was crazy.
  • - You’re worried about what some people will think seeing you talking to yourself when there’s an insane Minotaur running around? 
  • - I guess when you put it that way.  So…  Who are you then?
  • - You would know me as Alexander the Great, and I was the first person to let loose Asarualimnunna upon this world.
  • - Alexander the Great?  Really??
  • - Of course I was simply known as Alexander back then, and I was leading my men into battle once again...

Jacob sat and listened to the ghost’s tale.  How much crazier could this night get?  Sex God’s, a Cyclops, his own boss practically turning into the devil, and now Alexander the Great was sitting having coffee with him.

I was Young.  My father had been assassinated two years earlier, and I was invading what you would now call Asia Minor in my campaign to take control of The Persian Empire.  My men and I were in constant battle with the Persian King, Darius III, and as we pushed further and further into his land, I took control of cities, claiming them under Macedonian rule.

One day my men and I arrived in a midsized market town.  I ordered my men to began going from house to house taking the supplies we needed to continue our journey.  Most villages, even when defeated will fight back, but this one, it appeared like everyone had lost the will to live.  When questioned, they spoke of a piece of the sky falling and landing in the forest close to the village.  Since that happened, men had gone missing, found soon afterward mutilated. 

Being the reckless boy that I was, I told the Wiseman of the village that I would personally kill the creature that was terrorizing them if, in exchange, they would vow their allegiance to me and welcome my men with lodging, food, drink, and sex.  A deal was made, and the next morning I was off on my horse hunting who knows what.

The villagers claimed that a monster had fallen from the sky, but I was rational and held no faith in superstition.  It was probably a boar, or a wolf, and would be killed easily.  

The further I went into the forest, the quieter it became.  As the forest became more dense the further I went, my horse suddenly fell to the ground and began seizing until it died an agonizing death.  Fearing the evil that had killed my horse, I would have run back to the village and gotten my men, but I had vowed to destroy whatever it was, and needed to prove that their new ruler was indeed as powerful as I said I was.

Sword in hand, I silently walked into the heart of the forest.  No sound was made, not even my footsteps.  It was as if I had suddenly gone deaf.  The heat was also unbearable, and got worse as I walked.

I soon arrived at a massive crater in the ground.  The licked clean bones of both men and animals littered the ground.  I knew that this must definitely be the lair of whatever had fallen from the sky.

I climbed down into to crater, ready to meet death if it came for me... except nothing appeared.  I was very much alone.  For hours, I scoured every inch of the wasteland, but found nothing but bones.  One thing I did notice was that if a bird or a bug or an animal happened to wander into the wasteland by mistake, they instantly were struck dead... except for me.  I alone lived in this crater of death.  Sweating and near exhaustion, having climbed over mountains of bones, I finally arrived to what I believed was the center.

Surveying the area around me, prepared to return to the village and come back the next day, I was attacked from behind.  Something not very big but incredibly strong had leaped onto my back and was trying to strangle me.  I fell to the ground and rolled over with the creature on my back, but still it’s talons held on.  The most amazing thing was that as I fought, I was able to flip it so that it was no longer on my back, but on my chest...and when I did... it was completely invisible.  I know it sounds insane, but I could feel the weight, feel the talons cutting into my skin, and feel the hot breath on my face, but the creature itself was concealed.  We fought for what seemed like hours, neither getting the upper hand until suddenly it jumped off.  I circled around trying to figure out where it would attack from next, when a wave of utter pain hit me in the head and sent me tumbling to the ground.  I covered my ears and closed my eyes, but still I felt as if my senses were being attacked from the inside.  As I crumbled into a fetal position, I heard a voice speak to me inside my head.

• - What are you called, human?
  • - Alexander!!!
  • - You are a mighty opponent, Alexander.  By all right, you should be dead.  I could fight for eons and never tire, yet unexpectedly you appear as a close equal.  As you can see from what lays around you, I have played with plenty of men, and I have always won... yet you compete as if you have nothing to loose.  I like that.
  • - Where are you?
  • - All around you.  Inside you as well.  I am everywhere.
  • - Show yourself so we can fight fairly, man to man.
  • - What makes you think I’m a man?
  • - You speak like a man.
  • - This is the first time I’ve ever used these words.  I learned this language from all of the knowledge in your head.  I’ve learned many things from you, Alexander, and I want to propose a partnership.  Within you I see war... domination... plunder... death.  I want to join you in your campaign.  I want to see that you get everything you desire.
  • - What do you gain from helping me?
  • - Food.  I feed on what you would call anger… fear...  I will help you defeat your enemies, and in exchange, you will give them to me.  
  • - Why can’t I see you?
  • - Although to you I appear strong, I am still very very weak... still so far away... you will help me gain strength...
  • - How can you help me?
  • - See what I can give to you.

In my exhausted state, an immense surge of energy entered my body.  I was no longer tired.  I felt like I could run for days, battle for weeks, fuck for years!  I felt incredible… totally unstoppable. 

• - Just a taste my friend.  I would give more but I need to feed.  Will you help me so I can help you?

I felt like a thousand fires had invaded my body.  I felt so alive.  I feared what this creature might be, but I had read enough tales to know that despite its boasts, I had defeated him in battle and fearing for its own life, it would serve me.  Feeling unstoppable, I made my request known.

• - You serve me, correct?  You are at my command?
  • - I am here to serve… but only in exchange for what I need.

Once again my body filled with a wave of unstoppable energy.  My cock hardened, and suddenly I was having the most incredible orgasm of my life.  Cum shot out of my cock harder and harder, and the orgasm went on for minutes.  When it finally died down, I lay on the ground spend but exhilarated.

• - Do we have a deal, Alexander?
  • - Yes... yes.  We have a deal.

When I could finally stand, the creature hopped on my back again, but this time to be carried by me.  I returned to the village and let the Wiseman know that I had vanquished the massive beast that had invaded their forest, and that prosperity would return to them once again.  That night I was given many men and women for my pleasure, and I fucked every last one of them without tiring.

Three days later we were back in battle again.  King Darius’ men were strong, and with little death on our side, were defeated.  Fifty of the Persians were rounded up, but I forbid my men to kill them.  I instructed them to leave me alone with them.

I could feel Asarualimnunna on my back panting and drooling with excitement as I approached the prisoners.  Before they even knew what was occurring, it had leaped off my back, and the invisible force was ripping them apart, tearing out their hearts and feeding.  Within minutes it was over.  Blood was everywhere, including on me.  I couldn’t believe the slaughter I had just witnessed.  I felt sick to my stomach, when from out of the mass of bodies, something stirred.  

A young man completely covered in blood crawled out.  He walked over to me and began to stroke my face.

• - Now you can see me.  Does my form please you?

I was repulsed yet excited.  This creature had caused such devastation, yet now stood before me with such magnificence.  Within moments we were kissing, and among the carcasses made love for the first time.

When we were alone, he would maintain his form, but never showed himself to anyone else.  I would have thought I was imagining him if it wasn’t for the bi-monthly feedings that he required.  His hunger was becoming larger and soon required more and more men to devour.  I now could see why he desired to pair with my campaign as we were constantly battling the Persians to push further into Asia.  I was gaining more and more reverence from my men as they assumed it was I who singlehandedly was killing our enemies when asked to be alone with them.

Six months passed, and Asarualimnunna and I continued our relationship in secret.  In all honesty, he was a remarkable companion.  When we weren’t making love, he would tell me of all of the worlds he had seen, what the universe was like, and what lay beyond that i could not see.  Talking with you now, I can admit that I did indeed fall in love with him.  Even his hunger I rationalized with his need to survive.  Just as I needed food and water to live, he needed the hearts of my enemies.

Each time he did feed, his form grew more substantial.  He was able to remain visible for longer, his slight body grew more muscular till it matched mine in size, and his knowledge of our world grew as well.  It was as if he was gaining all of this from the men he consumed.  With the knowledge the dead men had possessed, he would tell me where it was best for us to attack, what strategies I should use, where their weak points were, and what areas held the greatest riches.

It was Asarualimnunna who finally led us to the area of Anatolia or what you would now know it as modern day Turkey.  This battle proved to be one of the most demanding we had faced.  Our enemies numbered in the thousands, and Darius himself had taken command of his armies.

Outsmarting us, he gathered reinforcements and brought them behind us, cutting off any supplies or any means of escaping.  We were surrounded.  When I questioned Asarualimnunna why he had suggested this move for the campaign, he smiled and told me that his strength had grown much stronger, and it was now time to show what else he could do for me.

He commanded me to bring 10 of my mightiest warriors to my tent that night.  Invisible so they would believe it was I bestowing my wisdom on them, he instructed me to have them circle around he and I.  I then required each man to strip down naked, and told them that because of their might in battle, I was going to anoint them with the power of the God’s to help defeat our enemies.  

Although doing as I requested, they must have thought I had gone mad.  Suddenly, a great light began to emit from the invisible Asarualimnunna, and entered directly into each of the ten man.  They all screamed out in agony as the light engulfed them.  I was terrified, wondering what he was doing to the men who trusted me, when after a moment or two they each started moaning out in ecstasy and began to grow.

Each of my men, already big and muscular to begin with grew even larger, gaining more and more muscle mass.  Enjoying the power they were gaining, they each screamed out for more.  Their legs exploded into massive columns of muscle, their arms became fighting machines, enormous enough to hold the most massive of swords.  Their chests became two immense plates of muscle, leading down to their abdominals, which burst into mammoth bricks of muscle.

Their backs became engorged with unearthly muscle, each stretching wider and wider.  They cried out for more, and more was bestowed upon them, each gaining an unbelievable amount of mass and size.  Greater they grew, taller, thicker, and wider in every way.  Even their sex organs proceeded to grow grander to fit their new bodies.

Just when I thought they couldn’t gain any more, they all began to ejaculate, covering the room with their seed.  When it was over, when the light faded, standing before me appeared ten men who now possessed the strength of 50 more warriors, and could now rival the Gods in size. 

They dropped to their knees, thanking me for the gift I had bestowed on them... that I had found them worthy to become the massive figures they now were.  I conveyed to them to take what was given and to defeat the Persians, and with a mighty frenzy, left my tent and proceeded to do just that.  Within a day we were victorious, and the weakened Asarualimnunna  was able to feed once again, this time on his largest meal of thousands of men.

This devouring of so many seemed to drive Asarualimnunna into a frenzy, and he demanding we march more and more often into battle so that he could feed.  He was no longer even waiting till we were alone with the prisoners to devour them.  In front of my men, an invisible force would begin to rip open the Persians and devour their hearts.  In his mania, he sometimes forgot who was who, killing and devouring some of my own men.  He would return to my tent and show himself to me, bloodied but bursting with power.  Even in my anger at what he had done, he would kiss me and tell me it was all for me... that he was helping to form a world were I would reign supreme.  

We would have sex, and afterward as I lay there alone, I wondered what this creature was I had unleashed on the world, and what he would do when we were one day at peace.  Would he accept that?  Destruction and chaos appeared to make him stronger, and as he grew more powerful he was becoming harder and harder to control.  Several times, I even discovered that he appeared before my men in my own guise, persuading them to march on for more annihilation.  My own men were becoming just as blood hungry as he was. 

Under his guidance, he had me march my men into the largest and bloodiest battle of our campaign.  The 10 super warriors held their ground, but many of the smaller men fell around them.  

Days upon days of battle waged on until finally I succeeded in defeating King Darius in single combat.  With the king finally as my prisoner, the victory was mine.  

Asarualimnunna fed on thousands of men that night leaving a mass grave of destruction behind him.  My own men were out of control, following the super warriors in senseless killing, raping, and torture.  I was king of nearly the entire world as we knew it, but it was slowly going insane around me.

King Darius, wanting to prove his loyalty to his conqueror asked to meet with me in his throne room I now called my own.  Wallowing before me, he pleaded with me to allow him to serve under me, desiring to prove his love and loyalty to my name.  Prepared to kill him myself so that he could not one day rise up against me, Asarualimnunna appeared from the shadows naked and completely covered in blood.  He stopped my sword with one hand and stood before Darius.  This was the first time he had appeared to someone other then myself, and was acting as if he were the conqueror and not me. 

• - How will you prove your worthiness to your new lord?
  • - I will serve him until my last breath, spreading the word of his might.
  • - You are willing to do anything for Alexander?
  • - Anything.
  • - Are you his soldier?
  • - I am more then that.  I will be his warrior.  I will destroy any that get in his path.

An aura of light beginning to surround both Asarualimnunna and Darius, and in a frenzy I questioned what he was doing.  

• - There are more worlds to conquer, my love.  New riches to acquire, and new souls to feed upon. I am giving you your new warrior.

I grabbed onto Asarualimnunna to try and stop him before it was too late, but the light burst from within him and hit Darius squarely in the chest.

Darius screeched the most horrible of noises, but soon was laughing, relishing what was being given to him.

• - Yes!!!  Make me stronger!!  Make me mightier!!  Make me into the warrior you see fit for me to be!!!

Darius’ torso exploded with muscle, ripping the fabric that he had been wearing.  Larger and larger his chest grew, becoming even more superior then the 10 men Asarualimnunna had fashioned before.  I soon understood something was different this time when I perceived the teeth in Darius’ mouth becoming longer and sharper.

• - I can feel my whole body changing, filling with the power of infinity!!!  I am being reborn to better serve! 

Darius screamed out again as his torso began to grow lengthier and even more muscular.  His arms were bloated with size, veiny and packed with more and more muscle, his upper arm becoming larger then my own head, and still it grew.

Darrius’ upper body was becoming too much for his smaller lower body to carry, and he collapsed onto the floor, supporting himself with his colossal arms.  With the most unearthly cracking sound, his whole upper body shifted and sat up even further on his lower half.

From the smaller lower half, his legs began to grow longer at an alarming rate.  Within minutes both legs were taller then I stood, and each had gained two additional joints on which to bend.  They were muscular legs, greater then my own, but it was their length and additional joints that made them frightening.  If Darius were able to stand on those legs, he would be taller then any building man had ever built.  With several horrid cracking sounds, both legs shifted on his body till they protruded out of either side of his torso.  His feet burst out of his sandals, and the toes of each one began to merge together till they became one unit on each foot.  These feet twisted and broke till they pointed down, almost making it look like Darius would walk on spikes. 

With a sound that I had never heard come from a man, Darius howled in agony, yet the look on his face was one of complete joy.  Darius tried to stand, but this was nearly impossible with the way his legs now grew from the side of his lower torso.  As if listening to Darius’ screams for more power, his body soon adapted to his request and six more multi jointed legs ripped out from the side of his body.  

Darius laughed like a lunatic and begged for more as his body continued to evolve.  As his new legs grew lengthier, his lower torso began to grow longer and even more bloated with muscle.  When the six additional legs rivaled Darius’ orginal for size, he once again tried to stand.  Looking at the monstrosity that was being created before my eyes, I realized what he was becoming.  His lower half was that of a massive spider, and the upper half a giant beast of a man.

What was Asarualimnunna creating this creature for?  It continued growing bigger and more mighty.   Thick plates of skin began to grow out of the lower half making Darius’ body nearly impenetrable.  His legs: long, muscular, and hairy also became covered in an outer shell to prevent anyone from wounding him in battle.

• - My hands!!!

Darius screamed and laughed as the fingers on his hands began to merge together into three sections, creating giant claw-like appendages.  He admired the strength of his new extremities, snapping them open and closed.  With them, I knew he could cut through anything.

Still Darius continued to transform.  His mouth grew wider and longer, until when he opened it, it split into four sections with razer sharp teeth and dripping saliva.  Another scream forced this horrifying maw open as a massive horn exploded from the center of his forehead, curving upward.  His eyes also grew larger, blacker, nearly filling the upper half of his face.  When he stood on his legs, he rose to the height of the ceiling.  His chest and arms became harrier and harrier until his upper body was completely covered in long brown hair.  

Still the creature grew more muscular.  An appendage burst from a shaft just underneath the back segment, and I realized this was Darius’ new penis, long, thick, and veiny.  From his back segment, a thick stinger grew which would be able to easily pierce through several men at once.  From an area just below the stinger, Darius began secreting a sticky webbing material.

Admiring his own new body and revealing in the power that had been bestowed on him, the creature that had once been Darius roared a final time and began to ejaculate all over the room.  Asarualimnunna fell onto the floor, exhausted from emitting so much power into this beast.

• - Go and bring me back more to feed on, Arachnus.  Bring me thousands upon thousands of your own people!  They must be punished for every going against me. Show the world your might!!  Make them fear you as the warrior you are!! Go!!

Arachnus burst through the wall and out into the night.  Screams could be heard rising up in the street as people witness this atrocity for the first time.  I had to stop it.  As I went to grab for my sword, Asarualimnunna grabbed my leg.

• - Come to me, Alexander.  Carry me into the other room.  I’m too weak to walk.
  • - What have you done?
  • - I created even more might to serve you.
  • - You need to stop it.  It’s going to kill everyone.
  • - It will bring me humans to feed on.  It will return when I have enough.  Darius was simply a test.  Soon he will bring me enough so that I can make you even more mighty then that servant.  I can’t wait to see what you will become.  You will be beautiful.
  • - What?
  • - You will be my greatest creation...and together we will rule.
  • - No.  I refuse!!

In his weakened state Asarualimnunna laughed.

• - Do you think you can refuse me anything??  As soon as I feed you will become what you were always meant to be!!
  • - No!!

Before either of us knew what had happened, my sword pierced my lovers naked body.  There was no blood, but from within, a light began to emanate.  Shocked by my betrayal,  Asarualimnunna pulled himself off of my sword and tried to crawl away. 

• - You fool!!!!  What have you done??!!

From the beautiful blonde man, Asarualimnunna transformed into his real form.  After all of this time, I had forgotten what I had felt that first day we had fought in the forest, but now I could see for myself what it truly was, a small grey demon with claws.  It dragged itself across the floor, but I was quick and impailed it again.

The light from within grew brighter as Asarualimnunna screamed out.  Filled with a supernatural force that I believe was watching over me, I grabbed the grey body, and with all of my strength sunk my hand into its chest just as I had seen it do many times before.  From within, I grabbed onto its heart and pulled, ripping it from its source.  The heart came out in my hand, and as I watched, began to harden and turn into a black gem.

Asarualimnunna screamed one more time and disintegrated into a pile of ash.  I learned later that the creature that had once been King Darius did the same thing he moment the heart had been removed.  It was over.

I held the gem knowing this was the source of all of its power.  I tried to shatter it, but it seemed indestructible.  Over the years, I tried many ways and paid many men to demolish it, but it couldn’t be destroyed.  In the end, I requested it be buried with me with the warning.

Hundreds of years later it would be stolen from my resting place, but with no idea how to use it, and thinking it was simply a gem, it passed from hand to hand until it was buried and left for your friend to find.

Now Asarualimnunna is back and even stronger then ever.  My time is nearly up, and I can feel my power fading.  Find the gem, Jacob.  You and Eros must find the gem and destroy it before Asarualimnunna can rise back in this world.  Eros will need to bring more strength to your side, and when the time comes, he will know how.

I hope it isn’t too late.  He already has three warriors on his side and Chaos is hunting for the next.  

Find the gem, Jacob.  If not... your world is doomed.

With that... Alexander disappeared.

I am loving the complexity of this story.  

There is history and knowledge of mythology in addition to a well crafted plot.  Descriptions are vivid and imagery is definitely there.  Also, it's HOT.  Thanks for giving us something imaginative and unique.  Im looking forward to seeing how Jacob and Eros fight a near-unstoppable force.  Keep writing after your workouts :-)  It works for you.