The Muscle Lottery Part 8: Motivating the Mind

TheWeremuscleForest

Motivating the Mind:

“Mr. Aberdeen…please take a deep breath and settle down. I am excited myself to get this process moving along, but you will give yourself an aneurysm before we even start.”

Dr. Doblones is now busy trying to get a few of his medical technicians to jot down some of the things he is telling them. They are being instructed to attach a specialized IV bag on to the back of the chair to a four-way channel that will lead over and under Jessie’s arms and legs. He will have four syringes impaling his major arteries to get the serum into his body. He then finishes his instructions to go stand in front of the eager client.

“Okay young man, I am going to turn this operation over to Arliss, if he will get here…”

The huge hulking hairy stud is walking briskly into the medical arena with a smile on his face. Dr. Doblones looks over at him and winks.

“Alright, Mr. Mancari will be entrusted with the transition. I know you two will get along just fine. *tries not to show emotion* I honestly don’t know what will happen, but I do know that it will be unforgettable for all of us. I will be looking down on the transition until I know that you will be okay Mr. Aberdeen. I have a feeling though this is going to go off without a hitch.”

Jessie can see Victor off in the distance from where they walked in. He is wearing a loose tank and a pair of shorts along with a pair of sneakers on. He is called out by the guy in the chair from about hundred feet away.

“Vic…hey come over and join us? I could use a little more support here. Remember your promise?”

The doctor and Arliss turn to see who he is talking about and notice him too, hiding in the shadows outside the door. The man in the lab coat moves toward him which prompts Victor to start walking in the other direction. He is quickly told to stop walking by Dr. Doblones.

“Victor Dumas stop walking. Get back here.”

He sighs before turning back around after moving a few feet away from the door.

“Normally I wouldn’t allow you to go in there but you two are bonding in a way that I rarely see here. You can probably calm him down as well so you will also be included in the transition. Just make sure that you and Arliss don’t fight over him too much. He will likely have his way with both of you so try not to destroy the room like what usually happens in the other wings. Have fun Mr. Dumas.”

The doctor proceeds down the hall into the main lobby as Victor waddles his way over to the other two at the chair. Arliss is locking Jessie into the chair’s restraints by way of an expandable material that will obviously be tested by Jessie’s growth cycle. He is making sure that they are secure and tightly affixed to the sides of the chair as well. The young man is wondering how his small frame would possibly get to the point of even testing the limits of those restraints.

“I mean…am I going to get THAT big? The space between my forearms and the titanium is practically double, maybe even triple. *feels his cock twitch* MMMMM, I shouldn’t feel so much pleasure in this but I do.”

Victor studies the apparatus behind the chair since he has never seen such an arrangement before. He is fascinated by how it will be transfused into Jessie’s body. The syringes are being attached to the serum chambers by two medical technicians who are now showing both Arliss and Victor on how to correctly insert them into Jessie. They finish their instructions and leave the area. The two huge studs look at each other briefly before searching for just the right arteries to impale. Victor leans in to kiss the young man on the lips before going back to doing what he was instructed to do.

“I am a bit nervous I am going to hit the wrong one Jessie.”

Jessie squeezes his arms to make the veins pop out and find their way to the surface. Both Arliss and Victor laugh and shake their heads no.

“Well…that is fine and all cutie, but we are supposed to put these thick needles into an artery. It will likely hurt really bad when we do this so we will do them one at a time. There will be two in your legs too.”

Both hunks think they have found the right one in both arms as Victor tries to distract his partner.

“Were you just trying to edge me earlier Jessie or was that supposed to go the distance?”

“Ohh I was definitely trying to make you…AHHHHHH! ! ! !”

Arliss slowly jams the thick syringe into the young man’s right arm until he thinks it is secure. It is a successful effort on his part. Jessie is obviously in a bit of distress.

“Okay cutie, you were nice enough to let me join you and Vic in this experiment, what do you think will happen once…you know…the other you comes out?”

Jessie is trying to focus on Arliss to answer him.

“I…uhh…I don’t know. I mean…I wonder if the other me is a bit of a douch…AHH SHIT SHIT SHIT…”

Now Victor is pushing his syringe into Jessie’s left arm until he thinks it is secure enough. It is a tougher ordeal partly because his partner’s left tricep is a bit thicker than his right one. The lottery winner is hunched over in pain with his head in his lap as the sweat starts pouring down his face and back. Both Arliss and Victor give him a minute or two to compose himself.

“Okay buddy, Vic and I are going to have to do the same to your legs. I hope the pain isn’t as bad down there.”

They both slide a part of his shorts up so they can view his lightly hairy, but nicely firm quads to search for the biggest artery they can find. Jessie rises back to his original position and is trying to calm himself down again. Instead of making chit-chit again, both of the hulks decide to stick him at the same time. Jessie yells in pain as they quickly slide the syringes into his quads and get back up to their feet to give him some tight hugs. He is crying a bit from the ordeal.

“We are sorry cutie. We know that the pain is awful. The good news is though you probably won’t even know they are there in a few minutes.”

The remaining technicians in the medical arena are now checking to see if the entire system is going to be operational. When they check Jessie’s attachments, they give the two huge hulks a thumbs up as they leave the area. Victor stands up and leans against the chair above Jessie’s head while Arliss finds the button that starts the IV transfer into the four chambers. He flips it as the serum slowly starts flowing into each tube. Victor is now rubbing his partner’s face and chest with his hands. He is quite nervous and Jessie can tell.

“It is going to be alright Victor. I am at peace with whatever happens here. I pretty much have no choice at this point, the real me will be emerging soon enough.”

Arliss and Victor watch as the serum finally meets up with Jessie’s insides. The young man involuntarily jumps at first before sighing a few times as he feels it start to flood his arteries and vessels. Mancari is checking the lottery winner’s vitals to make sure nothing drastic changes. He jumps again as Arliss finishes just to make him react and laughs. Both of the big guys look at each other in bewilderment.

“Are you doing that on purpose Jessie? This stuff must be making you relax and goofy. I don’t think I have ever seen you do that…”

Before he can even finish his sentence, Victor reaches over to feel something happening to his partner’s left arm. Jessie is lightly moaning as his cock jumps a few times in his shorts. He does not appear to be in pain anymore. Instead, he leans back in his chair and has a smirk on his face. The big hunks are now paying attention to nearly every square inch of his body to see what is about to occur.

“MMM…I can feel it invading my brain now. There is no doubt about it that this is what I have always craved my entire life.”

He can feel the muscles in his arms and legs starting to burn as his body proceeds to reprogram itself according to what his mind is telling it to do. He is now flexing them making the veins stand out once again. He turns to look at Victor and grins.

“Victor…I think the transformation is about to start because I am feeling the urge to grow myself now. It is the strangest sensation I have ever felt, but I LOVE IT! I can’t really hold it back since this stuff is continuously flowing into me.”

He laughs as he feels both of his arms straining before they finally start to swell. Victor can feel Jessie’s bicep and tricep growing beneath his left hand, eyeing the veins as they begin expanding just beneath the young man’s skin. Arliss can feel the same thing happening with his right arm, rubbing each thickening vascular branch and muscle fiber as they slowly stretch his skin. Jessie can feel the same thing happening in his quads as well.

“YYEESS!! AWW FUCK! What a feeling! I think I can feel my legs reacting now.”

The growth is more rapid in his legs as both Victor and Arliss look on in total disbelief as they see and hear the muscles in both quads stretching and growing closer together. The gap that was present between his legs is quickly evaporating as his shorts are being forced upward into his midsection.  Jessie is clearly becoming more eager to grow as he looks over at both of his arms and sees the swelling start to move down into his forearms. At the same time, it is closing in on his calves and feet.

Arliss lets go of Jessie’s arm and moves away from him to take in the sight of his young friend’s transformation. He is now located far enough back to where he can watch the IV solution empty. He undoes his pants and pulls his erect cock out to let it start dripping precum beneath him. Victor lets go of Jessie’s other arm to get on his knees. He is anticipating the scenario that he has always dreamed about for his partner. Jessie speaks again.

“GIVE IT TO ME! ! ! This is all I want now.”

He grunts feeling the veins and muscle fibers stretching the fabric holding his forearms in place. Even his fingers and palms are growing thicker as he grips the chair. Sweat coats his entire body as veins pulse beneath his shirt and along his neckline. The muscles beneath his knee are stretching and growing thicker as leathery sounds can be heard beneath his ankles. His feet are expanding as the fabric in his shoes begins to stretch to try and accommodate its growing inhabitants.

His calves are growing wider making him moan deeply. Both Arliss and Victor can clearly see them jutting outward from his legs. There are new branches of veins and capillaries forming in places that previously had nothing to show. The fabric that is wrapped around Jessie’s ankles is being stretched as the fabric draws closer to the clamps that are holding them in place. The young man’s lower half, besides his crotch, is glistening with new muscularity, hugely veiny with peaks and valleys of thick densely constructed power.

Arliss gets the attention of Victor and motions that the IV is not even half empty yet. His thick rod is lightly dripping precum down his shaft and he is breathing quite heavily. Next obviously, the serum will be moving into other areas such as Jessie’s chest and head. The growing young stud’s shoulders are swelling, making the fabric over top of them sound like there is water inside of a balloon. He laughs as he leans forward to show them that his back and ass are starting to react. There are tons of sounds radiating from his back as muscles begin to emerge from out of nowhere. He is growling as his two glutes inflate in seconds, nearly stretching the back of his shorts to their limits.

“OHH FUCK…MMM…ohh shit Victor…the sensations of my ass growing like that is stretching my hole as well. It feels like someone pushed a foot long into my butt. I am leaking soo much…”

He is breathing heavy now as the serum saturates his torso and his vocal cords. His voice goes an octave deeper and it is exciting him. He finally feels his testicles and penis being influenced. It is the meeting of the minds as the serum is now fully melding with Jessie. He growls again as he feels his spine crack and pop a few times. He is getting taller. As a result of this, he is growing more muscles in his back as the veins and cords of muscle fibers leading up into his delts are starting to test the limits of the doctor’s fabric. His traps are now forcing his head forward even more as they stretch across to his engorged shoulders, which are still somehow hidden beneath his shirt. He can no longer sit back in the chair as he starts to feel his chest react.

“Watch my pecs Victor…*feels them start to swell*…FFUUCCKK!!!”

Arliss moans loudly watching Jessie’s pecs inflate, not realizing that the young man’s cock and balls are also starting to grow. The two formerly thin chest muscles are stretching the shirt, pulling the fabric and creating a giant gap at the top. His nipples are growing as well as they protrude just beneath the fabric. They are as hard as they can be. He is in total ecstasy feeling his entire stomach area reacting as his abdominals are completely visible beneath the fabric in eight nearly perfect slabs. He is not even close to being satisfied as he feels his pecs bunching up on each other trying to break free from the fabric that is keeping them from breaking free.

“SSHHIITT…this damn fabric is too strong. Victor…heh…my cock wants to say hello by the way. You should come and take a look.”

Victor moves over and sees Jessie’s cock slowly stretching out the side of his shorts. It is spitting precum down the side of his right leg. It is also quite obvious that he is sporting a huge set of testicles as they are stretching the fabric in the front. Dumas is done watching now and leans down to start slurping on the huge young man’s thick 10” cock. He is able to shove part of Jessie’s cock down his throat and is sucking on him. Arliss is so turned on now by the transformation that he shoots several ropes of cum on top of the two men. Jessie laughs hysterically knowing that he is making both of these insanely gorgeous men lose their minds.

His neck is now stretching thicker and beefier than before as the hair on his head falls off and new veins form all over the top. He can feel the muscles bulging as his face as he begins to sport a blocky and more masculine look. He is mostly hairless now, but doesn’t even seem to notice it. He grunts feeling his cock being massaged vigorously. Victor gulps down the river of precum that comes oozing out every few seconds. He can feel Jessie’s raging ballsac beside his face and wants badly to empty them.

“YYEESS Victor…worship my big cock…I hope you are leaking as much as I am because I am about to unleash my fury on your throat.”

He can feel his testicles starting to contract.

“Get ready for a HUGE surprise.”

Victor chokes as Jessie’s huge cock starts pumping thick gobs of cum down his throat. It is spilling out all over his face and shirt. He can’t take anymore as the thickly-built young man shoots a few jets over to where Arliss is standing. They hit him in the chest as he moans in delight. He is in awe of Jessie as he tries to get Vic’s attention again.

“Hey Vic…the serum isn’t done. That was just 60% of it. That means he is going to grow again.”

Jessie overhears them and smiles before trying to sit back in his chair. He is slightly uncomfortable, but there is no pain. He is taking a breather after launching his missile at both of them.

“How big am I right now guys? I want to know. I feel good, but not great. This first phase was like an awakening for me, but I need more, WAY MORE!”

The serum continues to flow into the huge young man. Arliss starts to evaluate him as he walks over with his cock still dangling. He is drenched in sweat as his clothes stick to him. The same can be said with Victor as well.

“I would say you are probably a good 280 Jessie. You just added probably 120 pounds to your frame. Those arms are easily 22, maybe 23 inches. Gawd, your forearms though…probably close to 18 or 19 inches and that is HUGE.”

Jessie lets out a few very deep manly grunts as he starts to feel the serum penetrate his mind again.

“I guess it is time for round two then guys. This time, I will get to dictate the growth and I can guarantee that I will get out of this chair somehow.”

End of Part 8

Marking His Territory:

• Like 4

Just stage ONE and he's got an extra 120lbs of solid muscle mass, the description of growth from ALL parties, first person describing everything he was feeling, while still getting to hear the specific details from Arliss and Vic OH oh GOD it's awesome! PART 3 here I CUM!