6 hours ago, Ozymandias said:

This is great! The structure of the story works very well, and our protagonist is brilliantly portrayed.

Keep it up!

Thank you very much! I’m trying really hard to make real characters in unreal situations.

1 hour ago, jtchef said:

Amazing start to this story??????Don't keep us waiting for more??????

Thank you! I’ll post another part soon. It’s done, I’m just spreading it out and seeing if I want to change anything 

• Like 1

Thank you all so much for the wonderful reception to my story! Here's the second part. It does begin to take a dark turn here and the two stories will come together eventually. I hope you all keep enjoying it!

Smitten Part 2

“Can I come in?” asked Johnny Blue-eyes. Again, he reached for his gray shirt and tugged on the collar. Was that because of what I did, or was it a nervous habit? “I really want to know what you did to me.” The washing machine seemed to be deafening in the silence that followed those words. I had a few choices. The first and easiest was to tell him that I had absolutely no idea what he was talking about. Lie to him and close the door. The second, more dangerous option was to tell him the truth. To invite this beautiful man in and tell him that I could improve him. The last time I did that, well… “Look, I’m not mad at you. I just want to know what you did.” I sighed and gestured for him to come in the house. I closed the door behind him, leaving it unlocked just in case I had to make a break for it and leave my life behind again.

“Do you want something to drink? I have water, soda, milk…”

“Yeah, some water would be nice.”

“Sure thing…uh…”

“Michael. Mike.”

“You got it Mike, one glass of water, extra pipe taste.” He smiled. “So, Mike…” I said, sitting down at the table and signaling him to do the same. Instead of sitting across from me, like a normal person, he sat next to me. This had never happened before. Well, not since Chris… “What gave me away?”

“I think it had to be the fact that you noticed the changes to my body at the same rate I was noticing them. I swelled a little, your eyes would get a little wider, and so on.”

“Yep, that about sums it up. Mike, my power doesn’t really have any secrets to it. I see a guy I think is cute and I make him bigger. I don’t always have full control over it, as our little bus ride shows. It always starts slow, but inevitably somebody gets greedy.” I shrugged, he smiled. “Sometimes, guys have a real problem with the fact that it’s a guy crushing on them. Then they try to crush me.”

“Why would anybody do something like that?” Mike asked. “I mean, even if I weren’t bi, I would appreciate the ogling and the extra benefits.” He bounced his pecs a few times to drive this home. “You’d think that a guy would be grateful, now that he’s gotten like six months of workouts out of the way on the bus ride home.”

“I know, right? However, that’s how I got my first broken leg. I lied to the hospital and said my car fell on it while I was changing my oil. That was the only way my femur could have legitimately snapped in two without me or the guy I enhanced being locked in a science lab or a military complex. I just happened to crush on the wrong homophobe. He never realized I built him like a Buick.”

“Shit.”

“Yes. But, that isn’t the only outcome. Sometimes, when a guy finds out it was me that changed him, he wants more and doesn’t want to stop.” I shuddered a little and my voice cracked. “Ever. He just keeps going until I get away.” I held up my left arm, which had a scar that ran from the top of my bicep to my wrist. “That’s how I got this one. I was really young, and he was hot and really into what I could do to him. I got carried away and he carried me away some more.”

“Fuck man, what happened?” Mike seemed to be genuinely concerned over this.

“He got greedy. Then he learned that my power doesn’t give you a new normal. You have to work to keep it up. So, he held onto me for maintenance and enhancement purposes for three years. You could see why this is a big deal for me, talking about this to someone else about my skill after so much time.” I felt a tear run down my cheek and I wiped it away quickly. “If there’s one thing it taught me to be locked in that basement, it was how to keep my emotions in check.”

I broke away from Chris’s lip lock, but my hand stayed right where he left it. He opened his eyes and asked, “Why’d ya stop? We were just gettin’ to the good part.” He smirked and gave his hips a little pop, pushing his groin further into my hand. I seemingly involuntarily tightened my grip a bit. His smirk split further into a big grin. “That’s my Alex, grab it tighter. I don’t wanna pop off just yet.” I let go of him then. His grin slid off his face like water off a windowpane. “What’s wrong, Al?” I slipped away from him a little more and mumbled a bit. “What?”

“That was the first time I ever did…anything…with anyone before.” I half whispered. Chris looked shocked. “I’m still a virgin, in all senses of the word.” This time he had a response.

“Damn, Alex. Why didn’t you say anything before? I wouldn’t have kept going like that if I knew you were a sundae with the cherry on the bottom.” His crotch seemed to deflate a little and he grabbed me by the shoulders. Then he bit his lip and smiled a little. “C’mon in man. We’ll talk some more about this, give you the right experience.” He had a little trouble extricating his key from his pocket and opened the door. Was Chris always so tall? As we crossed the threshold, I was shocked by how clean the place was for three guys living there. The kitchen was in great order and the floors even looked polished. “Shoes off at the door, man. Last time Paco got past the entrance with his muddy boots I came close to ripping his balls off.” He looked around. “Looks like Paco is out and Mark won’t be back until next month.” He said, beckoning me to follow him to his room. We went in together. Again, spotless. I grinned a little. Now I knew who the neat freak was for sure. “That’s right, relax. Here…” He gave me a little push onto his bed and I sat. “Now, I’m going to make up to you for trying to eat you on the porch. This…” He leaned into me and pressed his lips against mine. “…is a kiss.” He did it again. And again. And a fourth time. I whimpered. He opened his mouth. I gasped. “Are you okay?”

“Y…yeah, Chris. I’m swell.” Accidental double entendre. That made me blush more. His hands returned to my shoulders.

“Alex, it’s important that you communicate. I can’t have a good time if you aren’t having a good time. If I get off and you didn’t want what you got, it sucks afterward. I would love to fuck with you, but not if it destroys our friendship. You’ve got to be happy for me to be happy.” He smiled and gave me a little squeeze on the shoulder. “So where should I go next?” He traced down my torso with his hand “The front or…” He slid his hand from just above my hard cock to my rear end. “…the back door?” He groped my ass, squeezing the glutes I had built from years of hiking and biking. Mine weren’t awesomely big like his, just tight and sensitive. I moaned, and the front of my pants got even tighter. “So, Alex likes it when I do this…” He pulled himself in tighter and palmed my butt like it was a basketball. I reached out and put my hands on his pecs. He flexed them, causing his shirt to bulge. He even flared his lats out a little, giving me some wings to hold on to. He was bigger than before. A lot bigger. “Do you want me to stop?”

“Fuck no, keep growing! That’s hot!”

“If you insist I’ll keep go… wait…” He paused. “Did you say growing?” Chris pulled back and looked down at himself. “Are you talking about my… cock…” He tapered off when he realized that I was not only referring to his genitalia. He was amazing. Of course, he was amazing before. But this new Chris was a work of art. Where Chris had been around 6’2”, and about 185 pounds this morning, he was now much larger. His height hadn’t changed all that much. He had gained maybe an inch. The change was in his muscle. His tank top, previously just barely meeting the top of his shorts, now barely covered maybe the first row and a half of his abs. They had tightened up as he grew, with deep cuts that you could probably lose a quarter in. His arms had grown from about eighteen inches to what appeared to be twenty-two, and his pecs were like two halves of a watermelon, straining the straps of his shirt.

His legs had blown up too. His calves were almost as big as my thighs were. But the shorts were the best. Not only had his quads forced the legs up, but his butt and crotch had pulled them too. His running shorts were almost like square cut trunks now, every bulge visible. “Alex…what’s happened to me?” Chris said, taking off his tank to reveal his torso fully. “I’m huge!” He rubbed his pecs and his cock twitched some more. He even tweaked his nipple. “I wonder…” He ran off and disappeared into a room down the hall. “YESSSS! Alex, get in here!” I ran down the hall into the bathroom, where I found him standing on the scale. “Look at that, I weigh 240! I’ve gained almost sixty pounds since earlier today!”

“TODAY? Chris… that’s not normal. Are you… Do you feel okay?” I was worried because I had no idea what had caused this. Was his heart going to be fine with all that extra mass? His eyes bugged out a little and he suddenly gripped his chest, breathing hard. I could hear his heart beating, trying to keep up with the sudden addition of sixty pounds. The thuds got progressively less pronounced and his breathing seemed to calm.

“That… was a… fucking…rush.” He laughed a little. “It was like all my cardio caught up to my bulking all at once. Ya know, after a long winter of pizza ya gotta get them abs out for summer. Feels like that.” He breathed in deeply. “I feel like I could take down the whole defensive line of another team, all by myself.” He flexed his bicep, pushing out his veins. It looked like a softball. “Am I doing this or…” Chris’s face twisted as he concentrated on his image in the mirror, holding his breath. He expelled all the air he had taken in in a sigh, upper body deflating slightly. “Maybe it’s you doing it.” He looked at me and grabbed me by the back of my head. Again, I was pulled in to his kiss and I just let go of myself. “It’s YOU!” He hollered, swelling up a bit more. “Fuckin’ swole now, maybe bigger than him…”

“Bigger than who?” I couldn’t think of anybody bigger than Chris now.

“Bigger than me, puto.”

“So, some guy kept you locked up in his basement for three years, just because you can blow folks up?” Mike hit a sleeve-straining bicep flex. “I mean, I can understand wanting to be around you more often after finding out about your…talents. But, locking you up?” He grabbed my hand and I pulled back. Human contact was not something that was high on my list of wants at the moment. He looked concerned. Luckily, I had several excuses ready.

“The washer’s ready, and the cookies are too. Be right back.” I said, moving into my apartment’s kitchen to change the wash and pull out the treats. He looked mollified, but I knew that wouldn’t last too long. I can’t believe I was telling this complete stranger my story. I raised my voice a little so that he could hear me over my work. And here I was, doing my laundry like it was a normal Friday afternoon. “You know, you’re taking this very well for a normal, well-adjusted person. I would have expected you to run off because you thought I was nuts for suggesting this was possible.” The cookies now on a plate, I came back to the table. “At least, I would think you would freak out a little.” He pulled out the chair I had been in previously.

“No. Don’t. Stop.” Mike’s deadpan delivery was spot on. “I would hate to look like a bodybuilder. Especially if it meant I would slowly get taller.” I chuckled a little. He really was a cute guy, inside and out. “I mean, really, I understand the guys wanting to hold on to you forever a lot better than the ones who run.” He reached for a cookie and popped it in his mouth. But his comment spooked me a little. “But, the more I think about it, the more I come to understand the runners. If you did this to me…” He indicated his body with both hands. “…imagine what you could do to someone who hates my guts. Or worse, yourself. If you got huge and mopped the floor with your kidnapper, that would be true justice, I think.”

“Mike, my power doesn’t work on me. It only works on other guys. If I could make it work on me, I wouldn’t have dyed my hair and moved so far away from my original home. I would be up on the Olympia stage, living high on the hog. That’s also why I got a job as a lecturer in the Spanish department at the local university. I can run between semesters or during breaks really easily if I need to. It’s also a high visibility job, unlike my last one. If a teacher vanishes from campus, it won’t be long before someone tries to track them down. Even if it is just for grades.” I drank some of my water. “I have avoided falling for people as best as I could for the past seven years because of what happened last time.” Was he going to keep me too? He wasn’t as big as the last guy, but he did say he identified with him. That wasn’t what scared me. I had been a captive before, and Mike seemed like he would treat me better than my previous jailer. No, I was afraid that I would like belonging to Mike. He was so nice and honest. He reached out and touched my hand. I blushed a deep shade of red almost immediately.

“Well, sir, it seems like that seven-year itch got a bit of a scratch today. I think I know how you feel about me.” He said, flaring his lats a bit. “I mean, given my improved state you must have thought I was cute, to say the least.”

“Yes. You are very cute. I saw you on the bus and thought ‘Wouldn’t it be nice if he were attracted to me? If I could go out with him like a normal person.’ I thought that and that was what put us on this path.” I sighed. “But, I know you can’t really think I’m good looking, or even worth dating. I’m sure you must have all the girls lined up, looking for a night with Mike. I mean, who would want to be with someone like…”  He stopped me with a kiss.

“For a teacher, you don’t listen so well. Or pay attention to your surroundings.”

“Can you blame me for having tunnel vision?”

“I suppose not. I seem to remember mentioning that I was bi-sex-ual about half an hour ago. After sitting right next to you. After following you to your apartment. Before teasing you with a little flex here and there. Before grabbing your hand. I wish I had done things in a slightly different order though.”

“Really?”

“Yeah. I wish I had met you before I figured out your power. Then this flirting wouldn’t seem shallow and selfish. It would just be flirting.” I hadn’t done anything like this voluntarily with anyone since Chris. I felt like I was drowning in Mike’s blue eyes. I kissed him back and felt him grow.

• Like 18
  • Thanks 3

Next part         

I had the day off yesterday, so I reviewed the next section I had and  decided to go on and post it. There's a little bit of rough language in this one. Things get worse before they get better.

Smitten part 3

“So, I come over and find not one, but two little putos at my cousin’s apartment. And one of them looks a lot bigger than the last time I came over.” The guy standing in the door was massive. He was shorter than Chris by one or two inches, but he looked like he would have to turn sideways to come through the door.

“Carlos…” Chris breathed. “Shit.”

“Okay, flaquito, how did you go from skinny shit to big boy in two weeks?” The new man, Carlos, blocked the door with his considerable bulk. What he lacked in height, he made up for in sheer mass. Like Chris, his waist was tight and his shoulders were broad. Unlike Chris, his twenty-four-inch biceps had not been subjected to my gifts of enhancement. He was the result of hard work and a cocktail of who knows what supplements. “You better tell me, or I’ll have to ask your little güerito boyfriend here what he knows.” He pointed at me. “And I won’t be gentle.”

“Get the fuck outta my apartment.” Chris was awfully brave for someone who was behind me. He grabbed my shoulder and pulled me into him. “We’re done with you Carlos.”

Carlos grinned. “Protecting your piece of ass, flaquito? That’s what I like about you, babe. You’re pretty brave even though you know I can kick your ass from here to Tijuana. Even though we’re in Cali, going from L.A. to the border is still a long way with my boot up your ass.” He twisted past the doorframe and moved closer to us. “I heard you say that you were up to 240.” He pushed Chris off the scale and got on. “Even if we take about ten pounds off for my clothes, I still outweigh you by around fifteen pounds. But fifteen is too small a gap for me. I want to hit 300 by next year and it’s already August.” His big meaty paw snapped onto my shoulder. “So, share your secret pendejo, or I’ll have to ask the putito what he knows.” He drummed his fingers on my shoulder. I noticed that each time he did so, he seemed to get simultaneously closer to my neck and the outer side of my shoulder. I looked down and watched the dial on the scale. While it was bouncing a little from Carlos’s movements, it never went all the way down to the previous number. 255…257…260…264… This did not go unnoticed by Chris either.

“Alex! You have to relax.” My eyes snapped back to Chris. My Chris, my first kiss. My possibly first sexual experience. I melted.

“Ch-Chris… help…” Tears welled up in my eyes. I could tell that Carlos was not a good dude. “I’m sc-scared. Chris…”

“Look at me Alex.” He looked me in the eyes and I calmed down a little. “I’ve got this.” I nodded and looked down at the scale. 275. The fucker had gained twenty pounds and it was all my fault. Thirty-five pounds more muscle would be a huge advantage.

“Oh, you got this, puto? YOU got THIS?!?” He reached up and grabbed the collar of his t-shirt, ripping it down the middle. I took the opportunity to step back. He took a fist and pounded it on his chest, making a thick thud resound in the apartment bathroom. “I’m gonna beat you until you enjoy it, puto. Then, I’m gonna put this…” He grabbed his crotch. “…so far up your ass you can taste it!” I had to help Chris. I had to help him somehow.

For his part, Chris was remarkably calm. He looked at me and grimaced. “You want to know my secret?” He filled up a cup with water from the sink. “Tap water, extra pipe taste. That’s all I use.” I got the hint. I looked at him and concentrated. I would pump him so full of muscle he would make Carlos look like a little girl. I would make him so tall, that bitch would have to look up to see his crotch. Chris cracked his knuckles and smiled. “Let’s go, then. We’ll see whose dick winds up in whose ass.” He started to swell. “See, mine’s gotten a lot bigger. I think you’ll be able to take about half.” They slammed into each other, locking hands. “Then, I’m gonna let my man Alex finish with your ass. How do you think that’ll feel, brah, having a little twink not even half your size fuck ya until ya cum?”

“Fuck no, bitch! I’m on top!” Carlos still had the upper hand, but Chris was gaining. Their perverse game of mercy seemed evenly matched after I pushed Chris for about thirty seconds. Chris smiled, pushing Carlos back a few steps and getting on the scale. There was only about a five-pound difference between them now. Chris was 280. He was bigger. His grin split open, revealing his beautiful teeth. He opened his hands and flexed the fingers, bending Carlos’s back at the wrist. I could actually SEE his paws widen.

“Looks like I’m gonna win, bitch.” Chris’s tank top split open in the front. He didn’t have to rip it, his pecs did it for him. His shorts were looking more and more like a g string as time went on, with a heavy basket up front. His boner swelled, ripping its way out of the spandex. No easy feat, I’m sure.  “And like you said…” Chris slammed Carlos against the wall. Carlos had to let go and use his big arms to support himself on the wall. With one swift movement, Chris lifted Carlos’s legs and tore his jeans off. “I won’t be gentle.” There was no denying that Chris had to be pushing about 6’7” and 300 pounds now. He brought Carlos down on his cock. Hard. Carlos howled.

“It fuckin’ hurts, man! Stop! Stop it! Stop it n-no-nowowowow!” The previously larger man’s pain changed to moans of pleasure.

“Looks like I hit the spot, huh, Carlos?” Chris smiled menacingly. “And I’m only halfway in. I’m gonna bring you right to the edge and then, I’m gonna stop.” Chris spun Carlos on his dick, so his feet hit the floor. How did he do that? I realized that he had to be holding Carlos off the ground with his incredible strength to be able to use him like a masturbation sleeve. Chris reached up and grabbed Carlos’s face, pointing his eyes at me. “Right when you’re at the edge, I’m gonna let the man you threatened take you.” Carlos moaned and went limp. Chris looked disappointed. “Was that all you could take?” He slapped him in an effort to rouse him. “Guess so.” The monster pulled Carlos off his cock, which was still hard. He smiled at me then.

“Chris…what did you do?”

“I paid him back for what he did last time he came over. And there was no way I was going to let him threaten my man.”

“But you ra-”

“I know, Alex. I know. Just like he did me two weeks ago on the couch. I wasn’t strong enough to fight back then.” He did a double bicep flex. “But I am now.” Chris looked at the crumpled man on the floor. “That fucker got what he deserved: a taste of his own medicine.”

“He talked like you guys had a history.”

“And we did.” Chris shrugged. “We dated on and off since I moved in to this apartment with Paco two years ago. He was hot. Then he got big, and he was hotter. Too hot for his own good.” Chris looked down at me. “You and I talked about communication a while ago. He talked and did things but stopped listening. I dumped his ass when he came in drunk and shoved himself up mine when I said I didn’t want it that night. Paco helped me kick him out, but apparently he had a key.” My savior looked at Carlos again. “I know I promised him you’d get in on the revenge, but you don’t have to if it makes you uncomfortable.”

“Th-thanks. I don’t think I could ever do something like that.”

“Fair enough. I do owe you for that extra help earlier. Though, I didn’t think you would make me this big.”

“More to explore, I guess.”

“I’ll be right out. I’m going to wash this guy off my dick and kick him all the way out of the apartment.” Chris grabbed my face. “Then I’ll come back and we’ll talk about you being my man.” He kissed me full on the lips. I walked out of the bathroom and to the living area. I heard a crack from the bathroom. I thought somebody was getting what they deserved. I thought my problem was over.

The kiss was wonderful. Mike was beautiful. He looked like a young Schwarzenegger suddenly, just dirty blond and blue eyed. His deep tan shimmered in the light of my apartment. It wasn’t right. I broke our kiss just as he was opening his mouth. “Damn…”

Mike smiled and said, “Was that a good ‘damn,’ or a bad one?”

“I… I think it was both.” His smile was infectious, causing a small grin to crack my face. I stood up and started to move away from him, turning toward the kitchen. I felt a hand grab my butt and give it a squeeze. It was bigger than the one that held mine when I was sitting at the table. I don’t think he could have grabbed my whole glute before meeting me. “Mike, I need you to stop.” I didn’t turn around. “Please.”

“Is everything okay? Marlon, tell me what I did wrong. Please, Marlon.” His hand slid up to my shoulder. My hands were trembling. I crossed my arms and raised them up to my shoulders as well. “Marlon, you’re shaking like a dog in a thunderstorm. I need you to communicate with me.” He pulled my thin body into his, wrapping his arms around me. “What is going on?”

“Just let go, please. Mike, I…” I looked back and up at him. I was aware of his pecs pushing into my back and my butt rubbing a hard crotch. My eyes were clouding up with tears. “I don’t think I can do this to you.” If he had not let me go, I would not have been able to pull away and whip around to face him. I wish I hadn’t turned around, because I would not have seen how beautiful he was in full then. “You…you are perfect. Perfect. You are just so wonderful and beautiful and…” I wasn’t being my usual controlled self, and words were spilling out of me unbidden. “I don’t know if I can trust you. I can’t trust me to be around you. I would just pour so much into you and you made me think of him.”

“Was it because I said I understood how he felt, wanting to keep you around?” I nodded. “Marlon, I can tell you’re scared.” I sat down and put my elbows on the table, head in hands. “So, we’ll do it your way. Do you want me to be with you?” I nodded again.

“But…”

“Shut up Marlon. I obviously want you to be with me. Do you want to be with me?” The last phrase was almost a whisper.

“Fuck yes. I want to be with you.” I looked at him and I think it spooked him a little, to see so much hunger and pleading in my eyes. “But, look at what I’ve done to you. I changed you without asking. I’m scared that I won’t stop, that you’ll think I don’t see you as ever enough.” He opened his mouth, whether in astonishment or to start talking. “Don’t you see what I’ve done?” I grabbed fistfuls of my hair.

“I think it’s hot.” I stopped suddenly. “It gets my motor going to think you could just look at me and I could get bigger. Also, how could I ever think I wasn’t good enough for you? You said earlier that the changes only happen to guys you think are hot. I would be more offended if you suddenly stopped blowing me up.” I couldn’t help it. I giggled. “Maybe someday you’ll get your power under better control, then you could grow your guy whenever you wanted. I can wait for that. So, until then, we’ll take it as slow as you want.”

“Mike, what happens if we try to pursue a real relationship? What do we do when we get…intimate?” I still hadn’t looked up and was almost whispering. “What happens when you inevitably become too good for me, too big for me to be useful? He always said he was too good for me… that he kept me because I was useful.”

“What do you mean, Mar?” His eyes had clouded over, not with tears like mine, but something else that I couldn’t identify.

“When… he kept me in the basement, he seemed to… feed off of me being there. He said I was useful, for all his… urges.” I felt a tear run down the side of my nose. “He… he was my first. He was the first man, the only man, to ever have sex with me. He took it away, and I just let him. I feel so… dirty.”

“Marlon…” He knelt down and looked up at my face from the floor. “Marlon, would you do me the honor of going on a date with me next Friday night? If I weird you out too much, if you feel pressured in any way, I promise I will leave you alone forever and you won’t even have to move. Just go to dinner with me next Friday.” That jolted me out of my weepy state.

“Are you sure?”

“I wouldn’t ask if I didn’t want to try to persuade you.”

“What will people say, a big guy like you, dating a pencil-neck like me?”

“Hopefully something along the lines of ‘Damn, I’ve gotta be that big to catch a little hottie like that?’ and then they’ll come to the gym I work at.”

“You worked at a gym before I did all this?”

“Yeah, as a personal trainer. I was a calisthenics and bodyweight exercise specialist.” I laughed out loud. “Okay, I work at the desk and juice bar. Happy?”

“If they didn’t have you on the floor before, you’ll be out there now.” Another little tickle started up in my brain. “How about the age difference? I might be too old for you.”

“How old are you?”

“Twenty-nine.”

“Well, I’m twenty-five. It won’t be much different from a freshman and a senior dating in high school. Four years isn’t all that much, and I’ll be twenty-six next week. And…” He seemed to swell as he turned his arms in and flexed his pecs. “I think all this bulk matures me a little.” I smiled again.

“So, where would you like to have dinner, Mike? I have to warn you, even though I live in Florida now and am originally from California, I don’t like seafood. So, no beachfront, twilight dinners at a seafood shack.”

“Fair enough. How about we meet in that little Italian place on 35th street, say around seven in the evening? I’m sure we’ll find something we can both enjoy there.”

“That sounds good Mike.”

“Seven o’clock, Marlon. Don’t be late. I don’t care what you wear, but don’t be late.”

“I’m looking forward to it, Mike.” He smiled and stood up, walking toward the door. Damn, that ass was glorious. I do fine work, if I stop to think about it. He put his hand on the knob and twisted. I stood and walked over behind him. “And, Mike…” He turned with and inquiring look. I gave him a peck on the cheek and he smiled. “I like to split dessert after a good meal.” I was being reckless, and I knew it. I was simultaneously going too slow and too fast. After the last time, I felt a need to at least have a little of what I wanted. Would it prove to be too risky?

I woke up and everything was darkness. My eyes were open and, even though there was nothing covering them, I couldn’t see anything. I felt weird, sluggish. I lifted my hand to my head, only to find a chain wrapped and padlocked around my forearm. “You awake, putito?” I stiffened. “I heard the chain rattle, puto. Either you’re awake, or you’re waking up. I don’t really care. I’m comin’ in.” A door out of sight opened, letting light flood the room I found myself in. I was chained to a bed in a pretty nicely furnished basement. A TV sat in the corner, and I assume the remote was on the table next to my bed. A washer and dryer sat opposite the TV, at the foot of the bed. There was even a kitchenette and refrigerator. The chain looked like it would give me the freedom to explore almost to the bottom stair. Heavy footsteps thudded down the stairs. “Are you surprised to see me, putito? Did you think your little bitch boyfriend could keep you safe? No matter how big a guy gets, a quick slam to the back of the head with a pipe will take ‘im down pretty easy.” Carlos came fully into view then, all 275 pounds of him.

“Is… is Chris okay?” I asked him this, half not wanting to hear the answer. Carlos was wearing running shorts and what looked like a wrestling singlet. His legs were massive and much more shredded than I would have given him credit for. His round glutes stuck out like a shelf behind him. Carlos’s tight waist looked carved from stone and his pecs cast a deep shadow over his abs. His choice of clothing left no crevice of his body to the imagination. He may as well have been wearing a speedo for all the tight gear hid.

“I dunno. He’ll probably wake up with a really bad headache later. By then, I shouldn’t have to sneak up on him. I should be more than big enough to take that putote down a few pegs.” He came closer to me and I withdrew. “See, I think I figured out how he went from putillo to chacaloso to bodybuilder in just a few weeks.” He sat down on the bed and yanked my chain, so I was forced to join him. “In fact, I think I know who was behind it.”

“Y-you think he found some new w-workout secret? A new trainer?”

“Nah, putito. I think he found himself some…” He grabbed my free left hand and dragged it to his chest. “Ins-pi-ra-tion.” With each syllable he bounced one of his prodigious pectorals. I couldn’t help myself. I was immediately hard. “Real good inspiration.” His pec swelled in my hand. “That’s what I thought. You did that to him. Good thing is, you don’t seem to be able to choose who you pump with this juice of yours. You just let that little dick of yours do the choosing.” He grabbed my chained hand and brought it to his abs, which also tightened considerably. “That’s right putito. Keep going. I’m going to be twice the man Chris was.” My crotch throbbed. I was so screwed.

I stepped out of my car in the parking lot of Napoli, which promised to be a great little Italian joint. I drove because I was still being cautious. I would not be caught of guard by another man. I wasn’t sure if I was overdressed in my khaki slacks and button-down shirt, but I wanted to make a good impression on Mike. Or, a good second impression. Maybe he would see me and think I thought I was better than him. Like Ari, the last guy I flirted with. Maybe he’d think I wasn’t good enough, like Frank, the socialite I helped out for a few months when he hosted the Conch Ball. I laughed to myself a little at that. No one was good enough for Frank before I got my hands on him, he would never think anyone was good enough for him now that he looked like he was sculpted out of black marble.

“Glad you’re having some fun, Mar.” I whipped around to face Mike. “I’m also glad I found some nice clothes too. Otherwise I would feel a little out of place.” He was in a royal purple polo shirt and black slacks. Everything looked painted on. I could even see the outline of his abs through the fabric. He looked like an illustration from a comic book. Damn superheroes. They make me weak.

“There’s no way you would ever be out of place in anything you wear. You’re gorgeous.” He started laughing and my hand snapped to my mouth, stunned at what I had just said.

“We’re off to a better start than I thought we would be. We won’t even need wine, if you’re going to open up this soon.”

“I don’t drink. Never have.” I smiled sheepishly. “I never could stand alcohol.”

“Damn, then I’m just going to have to work a little…” he jutted out his pecs “…harder…” *ungh* he flexed his abs “…to get you to loosen up some.” The effect was stunning. “I got us a special table, my friend Gino saved it just for us. I know you said no seafood or dock restaurants, but I think you’ll like this table.” He grabbed my hand and pulled me out onto the deck area in the back. We moved quickly, and he almost seemed to drag me, like an excited puppy on his first walk. We turned a corner, went up some stairs, and I found myself underneath a blanket of stars. “Even though we’re in the city, for some reason you can still see the stars here.” There was one table in the middle of this upper deck, with two place settings and a candle. Mike pulled my chair out for me and I sat down. “I… kinda took the liberty of ordering for you,” he said, pointing to the dish in front of me. “I really, really want tonight to go off without a hitch. I thought that, maybe if I were a little gentlemanly…”

“Thanks, Mike. The last guy I dated never thought about little details like that.”

“Wasn’t the last guy you were with the…” His eyes widened.

“Yeah. It was a terrible stab at a joke. It’s been a long time since I had to exchange small talk, and it seems like with you I was already closing in on the big stuff.”

“Should we be picking out china patterns then?”

“God no, I wouldn’t want to tie you down in the prime of your life. I’d wait until you were desperate. That’s the only way I’d really have a chance.” I smiled. “Then we’ll get plain beige plates, because I said so.” Mike looked at me, stunned for a moment. Suddenly he roared with laughter.

“Mar, that was great! I can’t believe you just said that! Was that whole…” He waved his hand in a general circle around me, “…shell thing an act?” My grin split open and I was laughing now. As we slowly regained control of our faculties, he wiped tears out of his eyes. “Anyway, I hope you like beef. I ordered you veal cannelloni in white sauce.” It was like he had read my stomach.

“That’s my favorite type of sauce, but I’ve never really eaten veal before. It’ll be nice to try something new.” I looked over at the riot of red on his plate and asked, “What are you eating?”

“Pasta puttanesca. With oysters.” He licked his lips. “You, college man, might appreciate all the implications of that order.”

“If there’s chocolate in the dessert, then your intentions have been laid bare.”

“Shit, and I was going to have some dark chocolate panna cotta brought to the table.”

“Stop, I can only get so aroused.”

“Really?”

I sighed. This banter was great, albeit a bit, well, silly. But I couldn’t let myself get carried away. “Really. It seems like, even before I got hold of you, you just oozed sex and sexuality.” He lifted his fork to his mouth and took a bite of the spaghetti. Even that was sexy. “I just can’t believe that you would go for someone like me, after what I did to you.” He scowled and dropped the fork. Mike pushed back from the table stood up. His left hand hit the tablecloth with a good deal of force and his right index finger was right in my face.

“I thought I told you, I…WANT…TO…BE…HERE.” Every word was punctuated by a wagging finger in front of my nose. It was quite like having your grandmother scold you for not eating the third helping of cookie dough ice cream that she put on your plate without asking. If grandma looked like she could bench press a Jeep. “You need to get past this.” His hand curled under my chin. “Look at me.” I was so forcefully reminded of Chris that tears almost came to my eyes. “I want to be with you because you’re you.” And he kissed me. He kissed me, and my toes curled in my shoes as I kissed him back. “Now finish your cannelloni.”

“Yes sir.” My enthusiasm surprised even me.

We kept talking as moths came down and flitted around the candle. I’m not sure when my hand wound up in his, but our fingers were intertwined, and I did my best to eat with my right hand while he struggled with his left. Gino attended us very well, making sure that our water glasses were never empty and that we had enough of anything else our hearts desired. When he finally came back and asked us, “Will you lovebirds be having anything else tonight?” I answered almost immediately.

“Bring a chocolate panna cotta and two spoons. We’re going to share.”

• Like 21
  • Thanks 1