Perhaps I'm just getting older but I'm finding it harder and harder to have the time or the energy to play games, despite an ever-growing backlog to choose from. It's like being paralysed by choice, and not giving any game enough time to get me invested in it enough to see it through.

• Like 1

On 10/15/2018 at 2:15 PM, musclegroworship said:

I'm still addicted to Warframe.  I don't think I would like Red Dead Redemption 2 .... too western for me.  Not my thing.

How could you not like red dead? 😯

How many other games can you spend a large amount of your playing time staring at a horse’s arse?

I've been playing Indiana Jones and the Infernal Machine lately. I've enjoyed my time with it but I'm ready to put it behind me because the later levels can get stupid with instant death traps and awkward jumps. Have to save and reload aggressively if you don't want to waste time.

Busy NYer... Between full time work, music production (my own), and "trying" to date/meet compatible guys, I'm finding it harder and harder to have time for gaming... unless its Mario Kart, or Super Smash Bros (on WiiU - for now!). Anyone up for that in NYC area...?  ;)   -anthony / antfactor on Nintendo and Playstation network.