Any gaymers out there who want to play some games?

XBOX Gamertag: Godofjurai

PSN ID: Godofjurai

also play FFXIV... im on Behemoth and run my own Free Company if anyone wants to play. Character name is Alpha Male.

• Upvote 1

also play FFXIV... im on Behemoth and run my own Free Company if anyone wants to play. Character name is Alpha Male.

Aww, I used to be on the Behemoth server, but transferred to Siren a few months back.  We have a few other forum members who play on Siren / have a FC.

I've been toying with the idea of playing FFXIV. There is an important question, though: can you get a Moogle to join you?

Ya, you can get a "Wind-up" Moogle pet which follows you around, it doesn't do anything except dance with other moogle pets when their near each other.   There are  also moogles all around the towns, which handle your mail... lol.  Moogles are also involved in some of the quest lines and there is a moogle boss fight thats pretty fun.  

Aww, I used to be on the Behemoth server, but transferred to Siren a few months back.  We have a few other forum members who play on Siren / have a FC.

Ya, you can get a "Wind-up" Moogle pet which follows you around, it doesn't do anything except dance with other moogle pets when their near each other.   There are  also moogles all around the towns, which handle your mail... lol.  Moogles are also involved in some of the quest lines and there is a moogle boss fight thats pretty fun.  

And I'm sold.

I've read about Good King Moggle Mog XII - SO. FREAKING. ADORABLE.

If you can't tell, I'm obsessed with Moogles.

Aww, I used to be on the Behemoth server, but transferred to Siren a few months back. We have a few other forum members who play on Siren / have a FC.

That's cool, but I can not be a member. Tried it before and it doesn't work out. It's the "Alpha Male" / Leader of the Pack instinct I have. ;)

I've been toying with the idea of playing FFXIV. There is an important question, though: can you get a Moogle to join you?

Wind up moogle is only available through the collectors edition. There are moogle weapons and accessories you can obtain through a king moogle boss fight during end game story progression.

I play FFXIV and in Siren.

Vallence, what's your character? Mine is "Barnabas Blaze", I also have another character on Balmung (Sibeusky Rum) but maybe moving it to another server.

I play FFXIV and in Siren.

Vallence, what's your character? Mine is "Barnabas Blaze", I also have another character on Balmung (Sibeusky Rum) but maybe moving it to another server.

We're in the same FC silly, my character's name is Kainx Ryder :P

And I'm sold.

I've read about Good King Moggle Mog XII - SO. FREAKING. ADORABLE.

If you can't tell, I'm obsessed with Moogles.

The Good King Moogle Mog fight cracks me up everytime I do it, its kinda sad laying a beat down on all the mogs though.  But let me tell ya, they put up quite the fight, lol.

That's cool, but I can not be a member. Tried it before and it doesn't work out. It's the "Alpha Male" / Leader of the Pack instinct I have. ;)

Wind up moogle is only available through the collectors edition. There are moogle weapons and accessories you can obtain through a king moogle boss fight during end game story progression.

You have no idea how sad I am to hear that this was a Collector's Edition exclusive. Me want wind-up Moogle, kupo :(

Are you guys looking for any particular character classes/jobs to join you? I play a Warlock in World of Warcraft, so I'm used to the DPS role.

Lol! I've been wondering who is Kainx lol.

In FFXIV, you don't actually need any Alts as each character can change class/job by equipping different weapon/hand tool. It's that super flexible!

I'm trying to master all classes/jobs, and Rogue/Ninja is coming in Patch 2.4!!!! The content is endless! I have a Lv 50 Arcanist (Summoner/Scholar) but I'm working in my Thaumaturge/Black Mage to Lv 50.

It's great fun to be in FC even as member. I'm taking it more casual these days.

Still can be in Linkshell.

• Upvote 1