Roleplay in SL

Corwin

If you've been to my gym lately,  you might notice some strength-based objects I've been making.  There are two so far, king Arthur's sword that only the strongest can take and Thor's hammer that can be owned by the strongest at the gym at the time.  I'm planning on adding a strength/stamina-based boxing mat today or tomorrow.

I've also recently equipped my avatar to change size like the Escanor character, so I am biggest at mid-day and smallest at night.  This is an RLVa hud.

With this tech I've been working with it should be possible to create some fun games -- a forced growth hud, strength/size stealing huds, objects that can be thrown based on your strength, super hero roleplay, etc.

I'm curious if people have ideas where they'd like to see me go with this.  What type of SL-enabled MG roleplay would you like to see?

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...

I have started implementing a strength and health based roleplay game on my sim.  Evolve is a role playing system where you can test and play with your power and health.  It is available only on this sim.

Currently, there are several games located on Muscle Beach.  To get to the beach, click on the hammer in Evolve Gym.

GAMES:
Thor's Hammer.... only the strongest may take the hammer
Combat mat where two players can test each other
King Arthur's Sword
Throwables:
   Large Shipping Container
   Car
   Airplane
   Sphynx
   Planet

The game is very much in beta test and under development.  If you notice any horrible bugs, please send a notecard to opinyated

More to come and suggestions welcome.

• Like 1

I would like to add muscle growth and muscle theft to the game.  I know how to do this on the technical side (e.g. force someone to grow into a bigger size) , but would appreciate suggestions how to use this in a fun way?  

As an example, in a dom/sub relationship, the sub may offer his size and power to the dom to make him bigger.  When the sub gives strength, the dom grows (or visa versa).  

• Like 2

• 3 months later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines, Terms of Use, & Privacy Policy.
We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..