Hialmar

The test Subject

Yes, Sir, I do. Mmmmmmm. Yes! I can't believe this. How it feels.

No, Sir, nothing against that at all. I'm excited. Never thought I would grow bigger. Never thought something like this existed. Experimental? yaya. Don't matter. You can't believe how ... Oh!

Look at these abs, Sir! No fat at all. Just these Hard. Big. Insanely ripped. Abs. And the feeling of this Apollo's belt! I'm ... Oh! You are making me ... Oh!

And my quads! Never thought I could grow quads like these! I'm, like, standing on elephant legs, like some sort of Strongman guy, or ... Uh! Yes!

And these! Like when I cup my pecs, do you, Sir? Cupping my big, full, strong, bronzed pecs like this? Yeah, I agree, the sun tan cause my growth to look ... To look ... To ... Uh! Yes! Yes, Sir! More!

Yes! More! Can't believe it! So much. The frequency. My mind. My body. The frequency. So much. So good. Yeah, it freaked me out initially, but now ... Now, I love how it feels. I can't get enough of it. I lap all of it up. My body does. My body assimilate those frequencies. Absorb them. Suck it up.

Yeah, I thought you would. But hey, look at me, Sir! Look at what you are turning me into. The perfect symmetry. The perfect shape. The perfect ... Uh! Uhmmm! Uh! Yes!

I love the feeling how my lats force my arms outwards, my triceps rubbing my back like that. Feel so wide now. Uh! yes! Even wider! My traps too. So wide now! Wider!

I don't know, Sir. I never used that word about myself. No, I don't know if anyone else used to call me a jock, but now! Uh! Uh! Yeah! Look at this jock you are creating!

Say what? If you like it, I can be your stupid jockboy. Would you like that, Sir?

NO! What's that? I didn't mean it literally! I ... Wait? What's happening? Uh! So good! So ... SO ... Ugh! What's happening?

Yes, Sir! So good. I'm your dumb jockboy. Feel stupid now. Yeah: Only think about workouts and my own hot body now. And sex. 

Yeah, I enjoy growing for you, Sir. Make me buff, Sir. Make me big. Make me HUGE, Sir.

Uh! Uh! UH! What the hell? FUCK! No? What's happening? SIR! It is too much! I can't take anymore! Don't you hear me? TOO MUCH! IT'S ...

(roaring)

(roaring becoming deeper)

(a moaning roar in a deep voice)

Uhnnnn! Uhnnnnn! Yeah! These levels ... Couldn't have dreamed ... THESE LEVELS! Uhnnnnn! Yeah! What, Sir? No, Sir, I can take it. Reached a new level now, Sir. Couldn't of dreamed about it ... Impossible level ... Look at these biceps! Yeah, you are right, Sir: Basket balls, and they are still growing. Do you see that? They are still growing. Like the rest of me. Like my pecs. Wow. My hands ... My hands and feet are growing, too! Watch me cup these pecs. You liked that, didn't you? The oil you soaked me in beforehand, it wasn't just for science stuff, was it?

Yeah, but not just because of science something, was it?

I thought so, but look how it make me look now: The contrasts. This SHEER POWER. This ... This ... manhood. Speaking of it: Yeah. That, too. Do you like when I cup my balls and tool like this? You little pervert! You little insignificant shit! Don't dare to undergo The Process yourself, but love to ogle me when I ... Uh. UH! UH FUCK! What's happening? I can't believe ... can't ... not possible! Not more! What are you doing? No! Not more! I can't take anymore! I ...

(a moaning roar in a deep voice)

So intense! The power! So ... Look at this Alpha! Look at this Alpha, who soon will step out of your machine and dominate you, you little cunt, or should I say wanker? Yeah, look at you! Worship this Alpha! Watch me flex these! Uh! So good! The veins! And watch me flex these! More ... more veins. YES! I'm covered by VEINS! The hugest guys are never this ripped. The most ripped bros are never this huge. But look at me: Your bronze Alpha is HUGE and RIPPED. Watch me flex! Didn't see my back, before, did you? Watch this, you worthless tosser. Yeah, watch this!

Why are you touching the controls instead of yourself, tosser? Do you really believe, that you could grow me bigger than this? To grow me bigger than ... UH! AHHH! AAAAARRRRRGH!

Yeah! Alpha Monster Jock is the biggest there is! Alpha Monster Jock so strong now! Look at Alpha Monster Jock flex! Alpha Monster Jock soon make Sir choke on Alpha Monster Jock cock, but first Alpha Jock will reach his full size. Alpha Jock still growing! YES! Grow Alpha Jock!  Alpha Jock live for lifting. Lift. Eat. Sleep. And sex. Alpha Jock HUGE! Grow Alpha Jock! 

YES! Bigger! More! Make Alpha Jock humungous! Mountain of BRAWN! The power! The Power streaming into Alpha Jock! Becoming one with Alpha Jock! Alpha Jock's muscular power. Power levels good. Alpha Jock feel good. So wide. Mountain of STEEL BRAWN! Mountain of POWER BRAWN! MORE! NEVER TOO MUCH! NEVER TOO MUCH!

Alpha Jock ... 

HARD

FLEXING

PURE

RAW

UNTAMED

ULTRA-MASCULINE

POWER!!!!!!

• Like 17
  • Upvote 2