Physical therapy babe

BIGgie

Im a physical therapist trainee, im 23 years old and help many athletes with injuries. I started 1 year ago and i love it i love helping people get back to where they were. But one day a new client came in a bodybuilder BY the name of Tom Hardney, he was a 30 year old guy very tall, big muscles and had a handsome face. He came in because two weeks before he tore his bicep after a hard workout. Now im supposed to help him heal his bicep and get it back into proper order, his doctor said it would take at least  1 month of physical therapy and i was supposed to help him. When he came in we immediately locked eyes, i knew he was my new client so i go up to him.

Me: Tom?

Tom: Yeah thats me, are you rick?

Me: Yup, welcome im here to help you recover from your injury and make you thrive!

Tom: Great!

He shook my hand with great force, i was shocked how strong he was but anyways. We started the session and i was massaging his bicep, it was like a hard ball of play dough it was soft but very hard and firm at the same time. I tried to make him feel very relaxed. Then we got to lifting weights we started small with 10 pounds for his arm then we slowly went to 20 pounds then to 30, 40, and eventually 50.  I wonder how heavy was the weight that tore his muscle so i asked.

Me: tom do you mind if i ask, how heavy was the weight that tore your muscle?

Tom:  It was 100 pounds i did 20 curls and then it happened

I was shocked so i thought it would be safe to stop at 50. The session ended and he left, i was disappointed because i liked him, but you can't mess around with clients so i kept my mouth shut. About 1 week went bye and he was running late, He called me and said that he would need to come at night to family issues i said no worries come on by at 10 he said great. It was 10 and everyone had left i was still there waiting for him. I heard the Door open and i looked to see if it was him, it was him in Short shorts, A very small and tight muscle shirt, and sandals.

Tom: Sorry i just came back from the beach killer waves by the way

Me: no problem just be carful because of your arm.

We went into the workout room and got started, I started the session like usual and massaged his bicep but then he said

Tom: you work so hard and you look so tense when was the last time you got a massage?

Me: oh im fine but to be honest i haven't gotten one for a while.

Tom: time to change that let me massage you

Me: oh no i can't let you

Tom: please let me do it, then we can get back to work

Me: uhhhh, okay but don't tell anyone my job could be affected

Tom: my lips are sealed

We sat down on the bench we was behind me with his huge hands massaging my back his hands got lower and lower eventually reaching my ass, he went down to my ass and grabbed it saying "i know you want me and i want you too" I was shocked i didn't know what to do so i let him do what he was going to do. He then took his shirt off and came infant of me saying 

Tom: look at this, this is the body of a greek god and i want to be your protecter so let me protect you.

He then went into a double bicep pose flexing every part of his body and his shorts couldn't take it so they were ripping slowly every vein in his body was out, then he grabbed me forcefully shoving me into his big wet pecs, he smelled like a man. he held me he kissed me his big hands unzipping my pants but then he said "fuck it" and started ripping them  , it was so easy for him. then he put his hand in my underwear gently stroking my penis i was in awww with one hand he was touching my penis and with his other arm he was flexing his bicep saying "look at this who would fuck with me" when came he licked the cum off his fingers then he licked my face. But then the weirdest thing happened i notice his feet were growing and his saddle was getting tighter and tighter then RIPPPP the sandals fell apart, i look at his and he's red but he's holding me and he said "watch this" he flexed his bicep and it was growing and growing his arm pit hair was growing too. His legs grew and his shorts ripped and his penis was huge. his abs rippling and becoming more defined like his pecs. i was shocked and then...........to be continued

• Like 5
  • Upvote 2