Chapter 5

I woke up to my alarm blaring, and for the first time in a while I relished the sound. It meant I’d go see Jack, I’d get to work out with him, talk with him, eat with him. I couldn’t wait.

I got to the gym at around 6:50, showing my punctuality and dedication to the team. The team of around 15 or so guys stood out front, with Jack talking front and center. He had shorts up to his mid thigh showing his developed muscular legs, and a sweatshirt on with probably something more revealing underneath. He saw me walk up and immediately waved, to my immense delight.

“Hey! Are you ready for your first rugby workout?” He said enthusiastically. I could tell he liked seeing the newcomers on their first day of training. Whether it was because he wanted to see how well their workout went or to judge potential for a muscle stud, I was equally excited.

“Yep!! I’m excited but nervous.”

“As you should be! Don’t worry, it’ll be easy.”

Those words stuck with me as I endured one of the hardest things in my life. After about 5 or so more people showed up to the front (newcomers, judging by their lack of mass), we all headed in to start. We were shown around the gym, which was completely empty due to the insanity of training at 7AM, and after a quick tour, we got to work. The 5 newcomers were each assigned a training group (thankfully I was with Jack) and we rotated around each section of the gym, trying out a machine as we go.

The first section we went to was legs, which I was happy to see, because I could observe Jack’s developed legs in effect. He demonstrated squatting first, but from his oversized sweatshirt, I could barely take a look at his ass. After he finished though, his legs were bulging in a way that I so desired. I tried it out, and immediately fell in love. I loved how tired my legs felt after finishing it, and how I could feel my heart beating in my hips. It wasn’t a lot of weight for Jack, but it was for me.

After about an hour, we all finished the training with the various machines, and I mostly paid attention to how Jack’s body moved, his frame packed full of muscle. “If I get to stare at him every day,” I thought to myself, “then this is a no brainer.”

After the gym, we all went to the nearest dining commons, and I was exhausted from the recent training I had just put my body through. I had never done anything like this, but something told me it would become familiar very soon.

As we walked, Jack (now in a sleeveless shirt) turned to me and asked if I was hungry.

“I guess,” I replied.

“You need to do better than that!” He said. “You need to be starving. It’s how you make gains.”

How was everything he said so incredibly hot to me? I loved the thought of him becoming a gain-hungry monster, eating anything in his way to become even remotely bigger.

As the entire team settled into the dining hall, empty like the gym, the newcomers sat with the team members we trained with. That meant that I got to eat with Jack. I was almost foaming at the mouth.

I looked around and got my usual of some scrambled eggs and bacon, with a cup of coffee. Jack, returning almost 5 minutes later, sat down with what looked like the biggest serving of eggs in existence. “Oh my God,” I said, “How do you eat all that?”

“Like I said earlier,” he said as he grabbed some hot sauce. “It’s all for the gains.”

That was one of the sexiest things I’ve heard. He then reached into his bag and pulled out a carton of liquid egg whites. “I know we’re not allowed to sneak food in here,” he said sneakily, “but I always bring this with a meal. It’s completely packed with protein and little to nothing else. See?” He showed me the nutrition facts label, and I could see the entire carton was engorged with a ridiculous amount of protein- almost 250 grams in each carton.

He pulled the carton away from me and swung it down if it was water. His body, heaving with every gulp, was one that was built through hard work and dedication. His sleeveless shirt revealed his bulging chest and thick left arm on the table as his right was high in the air, funneling the protein into his body to work on building his already dream-like muscles into bigger, better, beefier, slabs of meat to be fully effective at playing the sport of rugby. His lips, pursed at the mouth of the carton tried to get every drop of precious protein but failed, causing some to run down his chin, throat, and disappear into the creases in his chest, wetting his shirt along the way. After what seemed like eternity, he swallowed, wiped the dribble of the eggs off with his bicep and looked at me. “Want to try?”

This was the start of something new. I like this. I could tell.

“For sure,” I said, “It’s for the gains.” and chugged it down.

• Like 19
  • Thanks 2

He is about to be bitten by teh muscle bug and im sure gonna read his ride through it.

I liek the dinamic between the two so far. They can become the best of friends

• Like 1

Thanks for all the encouraging words and feedback!!!! 

Chapter 6

The rest of my week was dominated by routine. Wake up, go to the gym, eat, class, eat again, class, and then eat for a final time. At least I got to see Jack every single day, perky and energetic as always. I knew that with his help I could become a master at the machines soon. 

Through the week, we continued to do basic exercises to work our way into the gym and building muscle. They were hard, but I knew that they would become easy in a short time.

After every morning workout I got to eat with Jack as he taught me the basics of nutrition.

“Okay, so protein is kinda the most important here. For bulking, you need to get a lot of the three main macronutrients, carbs, protein, and fat. I know eating a lot of fat is scary, but to get big, eating big is the most important step,” I remember him explaining one day.

“Okay, sounds good.” I said. “I trust you!”

He then brought me what looked like my entire meal intake for the day, when in actuality it was just breakfast. There was an entire plate devoted to scrambled eggs, and there must have been 15 strips of bacon on another. He was about to eat even more, as he had added on pancakes and syrup to his meal, along with a protein shake. “Ah, shit,” He said, “I should have made you one. These are super important after the gym to make sure the protein gets to your muscles.” Even talking about my almost nonexistent muscles was enough to get me flustered. After I had finished the entire meal, I felt full to the brim with food. 

“Don’t get too full,” Jack said, “You have lunch in a few hours!”

I groaned jokingly, and at lunch the cycle repeated. I ate more food than I ever had before, and felt full after. Dinner was the same. I quickly realized that this was the price to pay to get a body like Jack’s.

Later one night, I decided to text Jack as I was unsure of how progress is measured on this team.

“theres weekly weigh-ins. usually I don’t even like to look at the number because it’s better to go the whole season bulking and then know your weight at the end”

“Oh really? I would probably want to see progress weekly though”

“it is a good measure of progress to keep you going but once you start getting into the rhythm, your body changing will be enough to keep track”

Holy fuck, his body changed that quickly? 

“Just curious how was your first year on the team? Like how much weight did you end up gaining? Just want to know what to prepare for haha”

“I was around 180 when I started and I remembered seeing 256 on the scale so like around 70lbs”

I was instantly turned on. 70 pounds? In less than 5 months? It almost seemed impossible, but considering the muscle mass that Jack had stacked on, I knew he was being for real.

“Wow thats a lot!!”

“yea most people don’t gain that much while bulking but I was glad I did lol. You’ll get a weigh-in at the end of this week to check your progress and we record it”

The idea of me gaining any weight, starting my transformation to a muscled hunk was so hot to me. I probably gained weight just because of all the food I ate, but if that was all muscle was a mystery to me. I guess I have to see at the end.

At the weigh-in at the end of the week, I was scared of my number. Scared to see if I had gained any weight, and scared to see if this week of hard work was worth anything at all. 

“Okay,” Sam, the huge team captain said, “you started at 170 pounds. Now you’re at…”

I stepped on and braced myself for the worst.

“178! Nice work.”

WHAT? 8 pounds in one week? I didn’t feel at heavier but I guess I really was apt at gaining. I was shocked. Jack walked up to me, looking excited. “Nice job!! You’re cut out for this team after all!”

I was cut out for the team. Me gaining weight after the intense week signified that my body was responding to what I was going through. Even though it was incredibly difficult, I wanted to do it again. And again. And gain more weight. And eat more food. And lift more weights. And get bigger.

• Like 20
  • Thanks 2

Chapter 7

[This is from Jack’s point of view]

It was time for the experiment meeting. The last time we had the meeting I had been so uneasy; plagued by the feeling that what we were doing was wrong. It just didn’t seem right to take unsuspecting newbies and subject them to an experiment they had no clue of.

I arrived on time in my usual spot and was prepared to go over the basics; The debate over who gets who and assignment. I’m glad I stayed out of it last time, I just hoped I could avoid it again.

After about 15 minutes, all the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th years poured in, and Sam started the meeting.

“Alright guys, you know the drill, we have 5 newcomers this time. Matt, Ethan, Terry, John, and Dan. Anyone want to grab one off the bat?”

The other guys started clamoring and debating which guy should get which newcomer, while I just stayed on my phone, not listening.

“Jack, what about you?”

“What?” I said, surprised.

“Don’t you want to pick one? You were the most successful of the 2017 run.”

“Hey, what about me?” Bill, one guy I had gone through the experiment with, said jokingly. He was big, but everyone knew I was bigger.

“It just doesn’t feel right to me, changing these guys’ bodies without them knowing of it.” I replied.

“Dude, you got jacked,” Sam said, “Why wouldn’t you want the same to come out of these new guys?”

I had to agree. The experiment I went through caused my muscle mass to explode and initiated the love of bodybuilding I still had to this day. “I guess,” I conceded.

“Dan is left, and you’ve seen to have taken a liking to him already…” Sam said.

“I just don’t know. I like the guy and I don’t want to deceive him like I was 2 years ago.” I said.

“Yeah, but the experiment is the reason why you got huge! Don’t you want to see Dan just fuckin’ blow up? The kid could use some of your training. Plus, out of all the newcomers he gained the most mass after a week. Sounds like a mini you…” Sam said convincingly.

There was a small part of me that thought Dan had a hankering for some extra pounds, and I had already liked him. I remembered the way he eyed the egg container and so quickly agreed to try it. A perfect blueprint for the making of a muscle monster.

“Fine, I’ll do it. Hand it over.” I grudgingly said.

“Good! Here it is,” Sam said as he handed me the bottle of pills capable of turning any body into one riddled with muscle mass just as it had done to me two years ago. “Now everyone’s paired up. Train with your partners and still show em how it’s done. And don’t forget to eat all the meals with them! Remember, the testee with the most weight gained by the end of January wins. Good luck!” Sam dismissed us all.

As I left, I thought about what I had signed up to do to Dan’s body. If I was going to do this, I would go all the way. I’m determined to win.

• Like 20

3 hours ago, bosx said:

“Good! Here it is,” Sam said as he handed me the bottle of pills capable of turning any body into one riddled with muscle mass just as it had done to me two years ago. “Now everyone’s paired up. Train with your partners and still show em how it’s done. And don’t forget to eat all the meals with them! Remember, the testee with the most weight gained by the end of January wins. Good luck!” Sam dismissed us all.

Damn. It's a betand they are experimenting on teh guys. This have taken an interesting turn

• Like 1