The Test - Chapter Four: Vengeance

Here is the fourth chapter of The Test.  This took me a while to write as life kept getting in the way along with some serious workouts!!!  This muscle growth/transformation scene would probably be me if i was confronted by the power of the gem.  Sure, I would want to be cool like Chaos, but I'm just a big brute... so I know what I would become!!!  Enjoy, and if you have any ideas for further mythical transformations/muscle growth... let me know!!

The Test

Chapter Four

Vengeance

Elliott Wade got out of the taxi in front of UEL research building.  His flight had landed two hours ago, and once he had gotten through customs, he ran to catch a taxi.  Thankfully, the skinny, bearded man only had a backpack and didn’t need to wait for any luggage and therefore beat the crowd to the taxi stand.  He would have gotten an Uber but didn’t want to risk the waiting time it might take just for a cheaper fare.  He needed to get to Jacob and he needed to get to him now.

Ever since he had found that gem, there had been trouble.  Putting the pieces together may have taken a little while, but now that he thought he might know what was going on, he was in a race against time.  First, there was the day he found the stone.  It hadn’t seemed odd at first, but why had the other guys who were excavating in his section both come down with a stomach flu on the same day?  They all ate in the same canteen, but only Elliot hadn’t gotten sick.  Then there was the strange obsession that had flooded over him when he unearthed the gem.  He never would have kept such a significant find to himself, yet something told him to hide it and keep it a secret.  Then there was the night of the thunderstorm when the gem had disappeared completely.  He hadn’t realized it was gone until the next day.  Elliott had seen it the night before when he hid it away in the coffee can, so that’s exactly where it should have been the next day; yet it wasn’t  He couldn’t have the other men search for it since no one knew he had it.  Finally, there was the blank email to Jacob with the attachment he couldn’t open.

It all would have remained a mystery if it had not been for the scroll found in the earthen pot.  Inside was a crude drawing of some sort of creature pulling itself out of the earth.  Human men and creatures of a variety of assortment surrounded the hole it was crawling out of.  A gem emitting a ray of light was hanging over he creature, lighting it’s path as it burst from the ground.  

When he had shown it to the other men, they had all agreed with each other that it was a fable of some kind that obviously translated into destruction brought about by greed.  Elliott knew it had to mean more since he had seen the very gem from the drawing with his own eyes, but once again how could he talk about the gem without telling about his part.

Not knowing who to turn to for confession, Elliot decided to call his ex; Jacob, but his phone was out of service.  His phone at the University continually went to voicemail, and every email Elliot sent to him bounced back.  It was as if Jacob has single handedly been removed from this earth... at least for when it meant Elliot getting in contact with him.  Concerned what was going on with Jacob as well as remembering the strange email sent to him from Elliot’s own account with the attachment he couldn’t open, Jacob decided to get the next flight to London and see if everything was alright.

Heavy winds, severe rain and lightning threw the plane around the sky like a child’s toy.  A couple of times Elliot swore they were going down, but the skill of the pilot get them safely to Stanstead Airport.  He caught a taxi quickly and gave the driver Jacob’s address.  The taxi had barely traveled for three minutes when a text appeared on his phone.  Elliot took a quick look at it thinking it would only be from his excavation partner, but noticed that it was from Jacob.  

It was a picture of the gem, glowing a deep amber colour.  The text: ‘I think I know what it is,’ fell right underneath it.  Realizing that Jacob was at the universities research building and obviously in more danger then he originally thought, Elliott gave the driver the address of his new destination.

How did Jacob have the gem?  What did he mean he now knew what it was?  Why was it now glowing amber when it had been emerald when he found it?  Eliot felt sick.  Something was very wrong.

Now as he stood before the large stone building, Eliot realized the storm he thought he had left behind had followed him as the wind began to pick up and lightening illuminated the dark sky.

It was 3 am, so he didn’t expect to find any professors or students swarming around the building, but as he unlocked the door and stepped into the foyer, the building felt deathly quiet.  All of power was off in the building so he had to cling the stairs up to fourth floor only by the light of his cell phone.

Slowly he entered Jacobs research lab.  He called out Jacob’s name, but the silence at his words up.  It was dark, so he could only make out a shadowy apparatus taking up most of the centre of the room.  On a pedestal stood the gem glowing a deep amber.

Elliott races over to it, but just as he got close, the gem disappeared . 

• Looking for something?

Elliott turned quickly around and found himself standing across the room from an incredibly handsome blonde man. It was dark in the room, but Elliot was able to see the man perfectly as if he were glowing from within.  dressed in khaki pants and a tight vest that showed off each of the taut firm muscles that made up his body.  The man looked perhaps 20 or 25, no more, but Eliot sensed he was older then that... much older.

Elliott opened his mouth to speak, to question the man why he was in Jacobs room, when a bolt of lightning kept from his fingers and into Elliott’s chest.

• Quiet!!

The bolt threw him backward, but Elliott never hit the ground.  Instead, he floated in midair, immobile, and unable to speak.  Although he knew he should be afraid of the man, he suddenly realized that he wasn’t.  Something was drawing Elliott to him... seducing him as he walked gracefully toward him.

• Your mortal world has only three more days before I am released.  Three days before I feed.  Many worlds have I come to, and many worlds have I stripped barren.  I know what you are, Elliot.  That is why I called you.  Everyone believes Elliot to be so kind, so helpful, such a great guy... but I know better.  Oh, Elliott.  We are going to do wonderful things together.  Trust me.  You’ll never be the same again.

**************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Two men stood before the semi-detached house on Queensbridge Drive.  Both were tall and muscular, one all in black, the other bearded, and dressed in jeans and a T-shirt with a long brown coat that fell nearly to his thick calves.  They would never have seemed out of place in the hipster community if it weren’t for the fact that the one in brown was barefoot and wearing sunglasses at three in the morning.  They quietly spoke to each other for a moment, and then the one in brown walked away from the house, positioning himself about 50 feet away.  

The man in Black walked toward the door, and as he did, he began to change.  His whole body got shorter and lost most of its muscle tone, surrendering itself to age and fat.  His long hair appeared to retract into his head, and turned grey and thin in some areas.  An energy of power still revolves around him, but it was partially hidden by a skin he despised... a skin of mediocrity,

Placing his hand in his right outer coat pocket, he discovered his keys, just where he had left them last night.  He also found an object that had been given to him for safe keeping, told he would know what to do with it when the time came.  Chaos... or rather... Declan fingered the gem which caused his penis to plump up a little.  Soon... he thought.  Soon.

Declan opened the door and stepped into his sons flat.  Shoes lay in the foyer, and coats were flung haphazardly on the coatrack.  Never one for housekeeping, it was actually neater then his son usually kept it.

Declan considered his 34 year old son Brendan a complete failure.  Given every opportunity, he still succeed in doing nothing with his life.  He floated from job to job, never lasting with one career for very long, and never having much direction in life.  If it wasn’t for his ex-wives money, he didn’t know how Brendan would have survived.  She paid the rent in this flat and transferred thousands of pounds a month into his Lloyd’s again.  To Declan, Brendan had only one thing... anger... and that anger was definitely going to help his father out now.

From the foyer, Declan could here the TV on in the sitting room.  It was no surprise that he found his son asleep, surrounded by some empty bottles of Guinness, and a lone wine bottle.  Looking down at his sleeping son, he felt disgust mixed with a surge of adrenaline.  Finally, he was going to be of use for something.

Over and over again Declan kicked the couch Brendan was asleep on.

• Brendan!!  Wake Up!!  Get your ass up, Brendan!!  I need to talk with you.

Awaking from what he thought could only be a nightmare, he realized was only his reality as he came face to face with his father.

• What are you doing here?
  • We need to talk.
  • We have nothing to talk about, this is my flat.  Get the fuck out!

Brendan stood up to confront his father.  Even though he was a good head higher then his dad, it never seemed to help since he always made him feel so small.  Now with the power of liquor still in his system, he was going to throw the man he despised out.

• You’ll listen to me, Brendan or I’ll make you listen to me, and you won’t like that.
  • Please just get the fuck out, Dad.  We have nothing more to talk about.  Yes, I was fired... yes I asked Mum for more money.  It has nothing to do with you.  I thought you were going away, anyway.  
  • Something happened to me today, Brendan.  Something that has changed everything, and even though I hate to admit it, you have a part to play.
  • I think you’re drunker then I am.  Just get the fuck out.

Brendan walked through the dim room, and ran smack into a walk... or at least he thought it was a wall.  Destruction, still uncomfortably disguised in the skin of a hipster, grabbed Brendan by the arm and shirtfront and lifted him into the air.   Brendan struggled against the attack.  He swung his arms and legs trying to somehow unbalance the hipster so he could run away, but he only succeeded in knocking off his sunglasses.  In shock, Brendan stopped moving when he noticed the brute only had flesh where his eyes should have been.... nothing else.

• Shit move, mate.

The flesh on the brutes forehead began to pulse and flow with life.  Within moments, the flesh parted and a giant red eye appeared in the centre of his forehead.  Brendan screamed.  What evil had his father gotten himself involved in?  Angrily, Destruction lifted Brendon higher and with one quick move he threw him down into a pile on the floor.  

• I think our father was talking.

With the wind still knocked out of Brendan, Destruction lifted him up by the neck and held him four feet in the air.

• Don’t kill him just yet, Destruction.  No matter how much I hate to say it, we need him.

Moments away from blacking out, Brendan was lowered to the floor, but still remained held in the large mans grip.  His father approached him smiling.  With a swift movement, Declan punched Brendan in the stomach.  As he continued to speak, he repeated this action over and over again.

• When I say I need to speak with you, I need to speak with you.  I didn’t want it to come to this, but you forced my hand, Brendan.  Why does everyone force my hand!!

Declan kneed Brendan in the balls, causing him to fall to his knees.  The brute standing behind him picked him up again, prepping him for more blows from his father.

• I was given a gift today, Brendan, a gift I shared with your new brother behind you, and a gift I wanted to share with you, but you always make it so difficult.  

Punch!  Punch!!

• I wanted your anger to fuel you into what I knew you would become, finally being of some use to me, but now you are to be prepared for something more.

Punch!!

• My creator needs a place to hide something precious to him, and although I wish it could be me, I can’t do everything!!  

As he spoke, the figure before Brendan began to change till his father stood before him, but looking a thousand times crueler, and a thousand times more powerful.  Age had been stripped away from him, and in his place stood the man Brendan knew his father always wanted to be.  Brendan pissed himself as massive wings burst from his back, and an enormous scorpion tail erupted from the place above his ass.

• A taste, Brendan, of the power I now possess.  I can tell from your reaction you find me as remarkable as I feel.  I would show you my true form, but I don’t think you could handle it at the moment.  
  • Enough time has been wasted, Chaos.  Give the boy to me.

Another man appeared from the shadows.  This one was blonde and muscular, and looked even younger then Brendan.  With his right hand, Chaos removed the gem from his coat pocket and held up the glowing amber item. Gently the blonde man took the gem from his father and held it for Brendan to see.  

• Look at it, Brendan.  Look at the power it holds.  The anger you embrace inside of you is going to evolve you into something beautiful.  Never should one like you get near something like this that holds such power, that magnified such inner desires.  Your father, a psychopath, got a hold of it, and look at him.  You will make the perfect soldier, but I need something more for you.  My enemies have come for this, and I need to hide it someplace where they’ll never look.  That’s where you come in.

As the man held the gem closer to Brendan, it began to glow even brighter.

• Delicious all consuming vengeance fuels your soul, Brendan.  You hide it deep down in your soul.  Let’s show the world, shall we? 

With his right hand, the man reached forward and pressed against Brendan’s chest.  If he had been able to scream out, he would have screamed bloody murder as he felt the powerful hands tip through his clothing and enter his skin.  Further the man’s hand went until he was buried up to his wrist in Brendan’s chest.  It was inconceivable that Brendan wasn’t bleeding out onto the floor, but not one drop fell.  A coldness entered Brendan’s soul as the man found what he desired, and with a quick tug, ripped out Brendan’s heart.  The organ was still beating as it rest in his hand.  With hunger in his eyes, the man’s mouth opened to reveal razor sharp teeth.  His mouth opened wider and wider till it was an all consuming hole.  With one quick movement, the man dropped the heart in its mouth and began to chew.  When his meal was complete, he licked his lips and smiled.  A spasm went through the man and every muscle in his body began to swell and grow.  Pound upon pound was added to his frame until he must have gained at least 20 lbs.  Just as quickly as the growth started, it ended.

• Delicious, but sadly not enough for my liking.  I’ll have plenty more to feed on, won’t I , Brendan?  You’ll bring them to me, won’t you?  

Brendan tried to speak, but he found an all consuming cold had overtaken his body as if the frozen North had taken root 

• Awww...  feeling empty are we?  You’ll bring them to me when the time comes, won’t you, Brendan?  When the time comes you will betray your kind and let me feed on them... won’t you?  If you say yes, I’ll make all the emptiness go away.
  • Yes....  yes.  Anything.

Tears began to fall from Brendan’s eyes.  As he looked down, he could see the massive hole the man had made.  He was truly empty.

The man, who was now nearly bursting out of his white shirt, raised the amber gem up to Brendan again.

• Let’s fill you up, shall we? 

The man took the gem and brought it closer to Brendan’s chest.  Suddenly, it started beating of its own accord.  Slowly, the man began to bury it deep in his chest.

• Think of all the world owes you, Brendan.  Think of every wrong ever caused to you by everyone you know.  Think of the vengeance you will herald.  

Brendan could hear the beating of the gem deep within his chest.  Soon the cold and emptiness was disappearing and was being replaced by warmth.  The warmth felt good, the warmth felt so welcoming.... the warmth was all consuming.

From a spark, an ember was formed in his chest, then a flame, then a roaring fire.  Brendan could feel it completely engulfing him.  He was now filled with the fire of ten thousands suns. 

• Vengeance is mine, sayeth the Lord!!!

Suddenly the man turned to vapor and disappeared.

The power Eros, Chaos, and Destruction had felt was only a mere whisper to what was passing through Brendan.  Every molecule of his being was on fire, fuelling itself for the transformation that was set to occur.

The gem, finally having found the perfect host cracked open.  Tentacles emerged from the center, and slithered their way around his core until they latched onto his brain and reproductive organs.  The gem, used to granting and magnifying deep desires, quickly extracted Brandan’s desire for vengeance.  The picture it created of what Brendan wished to become terrified him.

• No!!  That isn’t me!!

Brendan screamed... but the gem knew he was lying.  Why had Chaos and Eros been the only truthful ones, the sentiment gem wondered.  That was why they were polar opposites, always destined to be at war; foundation and annihilation.  

As Brendan tried to fight the changes that were about to occur, the gem pulsed, forcing his lats and pecs to erupt in size, and tearing to pieces the button-up shirt he was wearing.  As Brendan’s chest and wing-span continued to grow out of control, his small puny arms were being held away from his sides.  As his wing span grew even wider, his shoulder muscles and traps began growing larger and higher, preventing him from turning his head at all.  Soon they had completely engulfed the sides of it, nearly swallowing his head completely.

His pecs persisted to swell, becoming plumper and broader.  In seconds Brendan’s chest had been enhanced by hundreds of pounds, and didn’t look as if it intended on stopping soon.  Just as his traps struggled to engulf the side of his head, his ever enlarging pecs tried to smother him from below.  Higher and higher, he raised his head until he was nearly looking completely up, and his pecs lay just below his chin.  I’m going to be smothered by my own body, he began to panic. 

I need to get out of here, he thought and began to try and move toward the door, but his own body fought him.  As he moved forward, his father grabbed him and held him in place.

•  Just let go, Brendan.  Be the man you always should have been.  Don’t disappoint me again.
  • Yes Brendan... listen to your father.

The gem spoke quietly to Brendon in a voice that was close to singing.

• Listen to his voice and let it enrage you.  Let me take that rage and let me magnify it ten- fold.  Let me keep magnifying it till you become your father’s worst nightmare.  Let me enable you to have the power to one day destroy him... when the time is right...

The gem could feel the resentment beginning to simmer inside of Brendan, breaching the wall.  To sway him further, the gem reached down and started magnifying the amount of testosterone produced in his body.  Each testicle began to inflate like a balloon being crammed with water. 

As his testicles started to grow, the gem flashed images of every injustice his father had ever inflicted on his family.  Running like a film in his mind, Brendan could see the belittling, the snubbing, the smacks, and the punches.  Played repeatedly were the times that Bendan witnessed Declan hitting his mother.  Each memory got increasingly graphic and violent as Brendan attempted to fight it.  

Larger and larger, the gem continued growing his testicles... more and more testosterone flooded his system.  They amplified until there was no room in his trousers to grow in comfort.  That didn’t stop the gem as it willed them to keep developing, keep magnifying their power.  Brendan’s zipper started to bend and warp as his immense balls continued to grow.

As his balls gushed with testosterone and his brain crammed with the images of everything he despised, Brendan looked up into his father’s eyes.  Suddenly Brendan felt angry.  No... Brendan wasn’t angry.  Brendan was furious... The gem flashed more and more images as it raised his testosterone level to near astronomical levels.  This was happening because of his father.  Everything happened because of his father!  The world wasn’t safe with someone like his father in the world!!  The weed needed to be destroyed!!!

The gem whispered so only he could hear:

• Soon.  Soon we will take vengeance on your father and all on this globe like him.  When the time is right, I promise.  Let me set you free, and together we wash this world clean.

Brendan stared one last time at his father and Chaos made his first mistake: Chaos smiled.

• I’m going to make you proud, Dad.  Watch me grow!!

Brendan released himself... emancipated the gem to wreck havoc on his body.  

Brendan’s pants finally ripped, releasing his mammoth testicles.  Still bound in his boxer briefs, it wasn’t long before the compression became insurmountable and his testicles won the battle, releasing themselves from the binding fabric. 

As the power courses through him, his whole body began to quake violently.  Chaos expected to see agony flash over his face, but instead he saw pleasure... he saw ecstasy… he saw desire.  Perhaps Brendan really was his son!  As Brendan cried out, his voice dropped five octaves, and his legs commenced growing.

• The power!!  The fucking power flooding through me, altering every cell in my body!  It’s Changing me completely.  Do it!  I grant you free reign!!  Change me!!  Make me mighty!  Make me powerful!!  Make me completely unrecognizable.  Make me monstrous!!!

Brendan started to stand as his quads and calves blew up, getting grander and more superior.  The trousers legs that he was still wearing entirely disintegrated with the rapid influx of growth.  His pelvis snapped to permit his legs to stand further and further apart.  

• More!!

His quads detonated with size again becoming broader, becoming thicker, filling more and more with impossible muscle.  Just when it was virtually impossible for his quads to develop any more, his pelvis snapped and extended again giving him more room for further inches to pack on.  His waist was incredibly wide now, around 40” in diameter and still growing, even though there wasn’t an ounce of fat on him.  Brendan was becoming a human completely made of muscle.  Even his abdominal muscles defied description.  They were practically as thick as bricks, and had at least five inches of depth between every one.  His belly button was entirely buried among the masses of muscles, and would never be seen again.

Chaos watched as his son tried to stand on the legs that were being formed for him.  The muscles that now enveloped his legs were practically unimaginable by human understand.  One would say they were larger then redwood trees… but that would even be underestimating their size.  Each leg had to weigh nearly 400 lbs. alone, and still they grew.

• Bigger!!  Make me mightier!!!!  Let me finally make my father proud!!

As his quads and calves overflowed further with muscle… Brendan started getting taller.  It was just in time, thought Chaos, or he had run the serious risk of becoming immobile.  His feet burst out of his trainers with an explosion that sent the leather flying to several parts of the room.  All Brendan could do was laugh as more and more of his desires came true.

• Look at me, Dad!!  Going up!!!

Along with his feet, Brendan’s hands began getting lengthier, and each finger getting thicker with muscle.   Brendan curled his hand into a fist as he admired the massive hands he now had.  From his hands, the muscle began moving up his forearms, amplifying them to tree trunk proportions in order to be able to hold the dinner plate sized hands he now possessed.  As his lower arm augmented beyond even the dream of any body builder, his bicep and triceps began swelling so large that Brendan had some trouble bending them.  The chest that connected these two buttresses of power had never stopped expanding and enlarging and now had to be wider then Brendan was tall, and still he continued to grow up and out.

• Why did I ever deny myself this??!!  What was I ever afraid of??  It is the world that should be afraid of me!

To Destruction, Brendan he was becoming a monstrous spectacle of pure muscle. He was swelling so large, packing on so much muscle that it was becoming beyond any rational thought of what a man should be.  His back was so wide, his arms so immense, his legs so colossal.  Where would it all end?

Brendan’s neck, having fallen behind the surge of growth quickly made up for it as it thickened and extended.  No longer lodged between his immense traps, his neck surged with power, looking as mighty as his arms or his legs.  The elongated muscles of his neck expanding and pulsing every single time he moved his head.  Brendan laughed again loudly as he saw his father’s staring at him.

• Look at you, Dad!! I know exactly what you’re think!  What is he becoming??  What does he need all of this muscle for?  Just you wait, Dad!  It’s going to be a beauty.

Brendan’s last words were caught in a grimace of pain.

• My feet!  Look at my feet!

The flesh on Brendan’s massive feet began to move around of it’s own accord.  Soon flesh began to cover the spaces in-between his toes until they no longer resembled human feet.  Brendan screamed out as both of his broke in half shattered at the same time, forcing him to stand on what looked like tip-toe.  The lower half of his foot began to harden into what could only be described as two immense hooves.

Stomping around the room on hooves that continued to enlarge, Brendan had never felt more alive.  Pound upon pound of muscle filled his body unrelentingly as he continued getting taller, bigger and more immense.  He was nearing the ceiling of his home now, and deep down he knew he had only started his transformation.

Thick brown hair began to sprout over his pecs, and traveled down to his abs.  His arms also began to be covered with hair, but it was his crotch and legs where the hair changed texture and consistency.  Unlike his chest hair, the hair on his legs was longer, straight, dense, and quickly filling every available space of flesh.  Soon his entire bottom half was concealed by brown hair, and not an inch of skin could be seen.

The loudest cracking of bones was heard by Chaos, and he looked up from his son’s monstrously hairy legs to his face.  The entire skeletal structure of his face  was being altered.  First his nose became flatter and more prominent, filling up the whole center of his face.  Then his cranial area became wider and his mandibular region began to get thinner.  Through it all, Brendan cried out in both pain and ecstasy.  He was finally becoming the creature he was always born to be.

On either side of his head, two mounds began to develop.  Pulsating on their own, they finally erupted, and the thickest bullhorns imaginable emerged.  Long and impressive, the horns grew and then twisted and grew longer again.  Lifting his head, Brendan slammed his horns against the ceiling and a large portion of it caved in.  The power coursing through his body was so addictive that he wanted more and more… never wanting it to end.

The mighty Minotaur stood before Chaos in all of its glory.  Brendan roared, and the sound filled the entire house.  His stomping destroyed the flooring, and his immeasurable muscle mass threatened to take down the walls as he moved.  

• Feel the house quake with my power, Dad!!!

The voice coming from the Minotaur no longer even closely resembled Brendan’s voice.  The dominance and supremacy that he now commanded with his simple words made everyone take heed.

Brendan’s bull cock began to grow to match his body.  When unsheathed, it had to be nearly twenty-five inches in length and ten inches around.  Veins crisscrossed the entire circumference feeding each inch with more blood so that it could pump even larger and more superior.  Instead of pointing straight out, Brendan’s cock curved up, and he could finally see it passed his pecs when it grew far enough out and up.  Pre-cum was continually flowing from his cock, powered by the immense objects that could only be called testicles, although they were so much more.  Brendan stroked himself, and his whole body prickled with a mix of power and sexual excitement.  Sudden movement to his right made him look over, and there was the one eyed freak with his own double cocks out, masturbating and drooling at the sight of him.  Worship me, he thought.  You are nothing compared to me.

• More!!!  I need more!!!

The Minotaur once known as Brendan snarled and scraped around the room, the gem imbedded in his chest continuing to fill him with its might.  As he moved around, the Minotaur was forced to walk with his limbs further apart as his leg muscles grew even mightier.  Soon forced into a partial squat his quads grew even more monstrous.  As his back erupted further with muscle, the Minotaur roared in ecstasy.  At the same time the vertebrae of his backbone burst through the skin of his upper back until he had seven foot-long bony yet razor sharp protrusions traveling up to his neck.

The beast lifted its hands up as best as it could and watched as his fingernails grew lengthier and sharper, transforming into black claws.  The black flowed quickly from his nails like ink onto his hands and up his arms creating two sleeves of tribal tattoos.  The cartilage of his nose sprouted like a thick tentacle out his right nostril, and rounded upward until it impaled itself in his left nostril.  The bone quickly turned a gold colour until it resembled a large nose ring.  The skin from both of his nipples proceeded to do the same until he had two substantial nipple rings.  

The beast’s cock head had continue to swell and grow, dripping continually with pre until the whole room smelled of sex.  Its hand went down and began slowly stoning his magnificent shaft.  As he did, a thick tentacle of skin shot out of his cock head and curved under until it pierced itself into the space where his shaft ended and his head began.  The flesh thickened and hardened becoming another piercing to adorn his body.

As the transformation continued out of control, Destruction found himself more and more turned on by the beast’s muscle.  Shedding his human guise, he transformed himself back into his true form till he stood before the Minotaur completely naked, and stroking his two immense penises, longing to worship the new born god.  Sensing the desire emanating off of Destruction, the beast turned and walked up to him.  With one quick movement, it was behind Destruction holding him in a headlock.  Destruction made no indication to fight, in fact he welcomed the attack.  Licking Destructions neck with his long fat bull tongue, it slathered the dripping pre onto its mammoth cock and Destructions quivering hole.  Lining the humongous head up with its entry point, and with a roar, Vengeance impaled Destruction onto its cock, balls deep.

As Vengeance animalistically fucked Destruction, he lifted both of his sharp claws and savagely impaired them in Destructions back, drawing them down.  Instead of the blood that Chaos expected to pour out of Destruction, a metal flesh-like material began to ooze out of the incisions.  The silver flesh slowly crept up onto Vengeance, completely coating his fingers and hands, and then began twisting corkscrew-like up his fore arms and then upper arms creating silver bands.  At first Chaos believed that the supernatural flesh was making some sort of a bizarre shell on the beast that was once his son, but he was only partially true. As Chaos watched further, he saw that where the silver ran up Vengeance’s arms, his flesh became pure metal, tattoos and all.  This was no armour.  The silver liquid was completely merging with Vengeances’s own flesh and turning areas of the beasts body into pure living metal.  The metal quickly continued it’s journey around Vengeance’s body.  The backbone protrusions were soon completely covered, and the thick pointy boney masses began to thicken further and glow.  They soon began to take on a silver sheen as the living armour began to cover them.  

The metal continued to drip down Vengeance’s back and wrap around his immense chest creating a breastplate of impenetrable armour.  Even Vengeance’s chest hair turned to metal as it continued traveling over his body  Soon the metal forged its way down Vengeance’s mammoth arms until they too were covered with metal weaving.  He’s becoming part animal, part machine Chaos thought.  He’s covering his body with metal creating a tank like covering.

The liquid metal traveled up from his back and covered most of the column like neck.  It moved up the Minotaur’s face till it was covering Its eminence horns, and they were both completely made of metal and sharp as blades.

Vengeance continued riding Destruction harder and harder, pulling further and further out, and slamming his cock all the way back in.  He could feel himself getting closer and closer to the breaking point.  Once he saw Destruction shooting his load all over the ceiling, wall, and floor, he pulled out and continued roughly pumping his enormous cock.  

The metal continued down to flow.  Each ab muscle became thick metallic blocks of steel, warm to the touch, but harder then any metal known to ma.  Soon the silver flowed down and coated his mammoth prick creating a phallus of pure metal skin.

Revealing in the monster he had become, Vengeance began to shoot his load.  As his seed hit the walls and floor, the acidic nature of its liquid began eating through the material. 

As he continued to revel in his orgasm, a thick black tail began to form on his ass.  Larger and fatter it grew, rising off of the floor, swaying and pulsating with a rhythm all its own.   Unlike the body it had sprung from, the tail was black hairless.  In fact, it looked more like scales then skin.  Higher and faster it grew till it finally cracked and split into three separate branches all attached to one thick root.  These branches swiftly pealed opened, and to both Destruction and Chaos’ awe saw that the tail was composed of three cobras.

Still he continued to cum more and more feeling one last change overcome him.  With a mighty roar, Vengeance shot flames from his mouth and snout, and lightning shot from his eyes.  The gem had given him pure power to control.  Lifting his hand, he willed the air to become a massive fireball.  Taking a quick glance at his father, he threw it, nearly missing his head... a deliberate error.  Vengeance bellowed in his deep gruff voice, words becoming difficult for him to speak with his bull mouth filled with its thick tongue and sharp teeth.

• I am pure power!!! I am a creature birthed from the fire and the will of the heart that now lays within me.  I have supreme power!!

From the shadows, the blonde Asarualimnunna chuckled, his form taking on more substance as he slipped onto the fourth realm.  Soon his growing armies would fetch the worshipers to him, and he could feed.

As Vengeance continued to bask in his own unlimited power, his eyes turned bright red, and as he willed hit himself, lightning shot unceasingly through the roof of the building and continuously into Vengeance's body.  The electrical power seemed to add hundreds of pounds more of muscle mass to his already bloated frame.  Once again, his massive silver cock began shooting load after load of its acidic seed.  Vengeance roared with laughter, reveling in the mighty creature he had become. 

For the first time, Chaos was afraid... and it was of his own son.

you have a way with words. It's simply great.

i do wonder why the god ddint do anything to Elliott or at least hasnt done anything yet.

Chaos believe she is more powrfull than the otehr but the god it's just playing with them