This was a quick story I thought of while working out today, and wrote most of it a few hours later.  I was inspired by the pictures of this famous actor... who shall remain nameless... on Instagram.  It was just something quick and fun to keep my creative juices flowing while I work on the next chapter of The Test.  Hope you enjoy!!!

And You Wonder…What If ???

HC paced around the rented house he was staying in while in Los Angeles.  Gazing at his watch for the eight time, he could see that Peter was already 15 minutes late.  The little prick better not have run off with all that cash, he thought to himself.  Moving into the kitchen, he decided that he would make himself a cup of tea.  Yes.  That would calm him down.  Even after four days, he was still furious about the meeting with his agent.  It seemed Warner Brothers had no further interest in him playing Superman either in the next Justice League film or in the sequel to The Man of Steel.  Sure, he had said that he wasn’t interested in playing Superman anymore, but that was just a ploy to make more money.  Everyone knew that and everyone did it.  Of course, he wanted to play Superman again!

• - You’re just not big enough?
  • - What the fuck are you talking about, Mel?  I’m bigger then ever?  I just finished filming The Witcher, and Mission Impossible got rave reviews.  How can they think I’m not big enough?
  • - No.  It’s not your fame.  That is totally fine.  You’re simply not big enough… in size.
  • - What?  
  • - You just aren’t big enough.  Look at JM.  He dwarfs you on the screen.  How can fuckin Aquaman be bigger then Superman?
  • - That’s crazy, Mel.  I can put on more mass.  You now that.
  • - Of course I do, but not enough for Warner.  They’re looking at some new kid who’s simply huge.  Name is Tanner Evans.  He’s gonna play Superboy or something.  Sorry, Harry.  That’s the way it goes.  Why do you think HJ isn’t playing Wolverine anymore.  
  • - Because he’s too old?
  • - Yeah.  There’s that, but the audience just doesn’t believe it any longer.  They want their superhero’s fuckin’ jacked just like they’re drawn.
  • - I’ll do another screen test.
  • - It’s not gonna help, H.
  • - Tell them I want to do another screen test!  Give me a month.  I’ll seriously bulk up.  I’ll do a cycle of roids.
  • - Don’t!  They’ll test you for your insurance, and if that comes up positive your dead.  How would that look blasted across the internet: Superman Dopes Roids.  
  • - Fine.  I won’t.  Just get me another test.
  • - I’ll try, H.  I can’t promise anything.  Now… lets talk about better things…

Sure there were other movies, but not like this one.  H had read the script and it was amazing.  Far better then any of the others.  He needed to play Superman again.  That was why he hired Peter Fall, the personal trainer who had gotten HJ back in shape after Les Miserables.  Peter and H met three days ago, and H told him exactly what he wanted.  

Peter had looked at H and told him it simply wasn’t possible.  What H did to get ready wasn’t for everyone.

• - I’ll do anything.  I’ll work day and night.  24 hours a day if I have to.  You just need me to get in fighting shape.
  • - It’s not as simple as that.
  • - You know I’m dedicated.   Look at my build now.  I’m jacked.  
  • - You are… but what HJ did… that was different.
  • - What do you mean?
  • - Look… I don’t want to spread shit here…
  • - Just say it.
  • - HJ had a little help.  Pharmaceutical help.
  • - Roids?
  • - No.  Nothing like that.  This shit is different.  
  • - What is it?
  • - It’s an experimental growth hormone.  It’s mostly used underground by fighters, wrestlers.  Helps them get that edge over competition.  
  • - And…
  • - It doesn’t show up on any test.  You come up totally clear.  I got it for HJ, and you saw him in that film.
  • - Yeah.  He looked great.
  • - Exactly.  He still needed to work out for pics on Instagram to make it look like that was how he did it, but the shit did everything.
  • - How long does it take?  I only have a month.
  • - That’s the great part.  It works right away.  You’ll see results in minutes.
  • - That’s not possible.
  • - I’m not shitting you, man.  I promise.
  • - Get it.
  • - It’s expensive.
  • - How much?
  • - 10,000 a dose.
  • - How much did HJ take?
  • - One.
  • - Get it.

That had been three days ago.  A day later, Peter had called and told him that it wasn’t possible to purchase by the injection anymore.  He would need to buy a whole vile.  The cost would be 60,000.  HC didn’t care.  That was nothing.  He transferred the money right away.

Now Peter was late.  He never should have trusted him.  Never trust an ex-actor turned personal trainer!  That was the rule.  They always wanted to screw you over!!  Henry tried to calm himself down by taking a sip of tea, but it only made him more agitated.  Just when he thought he couldn’t take anymore, the doorbell rang.

H ran to the door and swung it open.

• - Where the fuck have you been?
  • - Sorry.  Traffic.
  • - You have it?
  • - Of course.

Peter took a brown bag out of his backpack.  From that he removed a plastic bag filled with empty syringes, and a brown glass vial.

• - Here you go.
  • - That’s it?
  • - That’s it.
  • - How much do I take.
  • - The dose is .25 cc.
  • - How do I do it?
  • - I’ll just inject it into your glute muscles, and there you go.
  • - Okay.  Let’s get on with it.

H began removing his jeans and t-shirt as Peter popped off the plastic top to the vial and sunk the needle into the plunger.  From the plunger he pulled up far less then .25 cc’s, since that wasn’t really the proper dose.  The proper dose was .2 iu’s, but H had no way of knowing that.  He had no way of knowing exactly what Peter wanted from this evening.  He should have listened to his own warning… never trust an ex actor turned personal trainer.  

• - Bend over.
  • - Okay.
  • - Now, once I get the syringe in, don’t move.  It’s thick and will take a few seconds.
  • - Okay.

Peter pulled the back right side of H’s black briefs down and admired his smooth perfect ass.  Nice, Peter thought.  Very nice… and soon it’s going to be oh so much bigger and better!  First Peter cleaned the area with an alcohol swab, and then he sunk the needle into H’s ass and plunged the liquid in.  He kept the needle in far longer then usual so H would think he was injecting more then he was.  When he felt enough time had passed, he withdrew the needle and cleaned the area with the alcohol again.

• - There you go.  All done.
  • - Excellent.  Should I be feeling it now?
  • - Give it a few seconds.
  • - Brilliant.

H began to move around the room again.  He couldn’t tell if he was more nervous or excited.  Suddenly he began to feel something he could only describe as a pleasurable glow filling his body.

• - I can feel it.
  • - Great.
  • - Fuck yeah, I can feel it.  I feel fuckin’ incredible.
  • - Excellent.

His chest was where H noticed it first.  His recently trimmed hairy chest began to plump up, getting fuller.  In a few moments, every muscle in his body began to gain size.  His bi’s and tri’s pumped up, his lats grew a little higher, his quads bulked up, and his calves gained even more mass.  H felt incredible.  He was growing!!  Even the muscles in his hands and feet grew a little thicker giving him the more rugged look that he had always been after.  That’s why he never shaved his chest.  He loved the mountain man look, and now he was definitely getting closer to it.  In a few minutes, it was all over.

• - Fuck yea, Peter!  Look at me!!!  How much do you think I gained?
  • - No clue.  You have a scale?
  • - Yeah.  There’s one in the bathroom.

Peter followed H into the bathroom and watched him step on the scale.

• - Twenty-seven pounds!!  I’ve gained twenty-seven pounds in less then five minutes.  Amazing!!!
  • - That will certainly help for sure.
  • - Damn right it will!!

H began flexing in the mirror, going into a front double bicep pose, then a front lat spread, and then a side tricep.  Peter could tell H loved what he was seeing by the slight tenting in his briefs.

• - Looking good, man.
  • - Yeah I am.
  • - They’ll definetly Cast you for sure.
  • - Exactly.  No way Tanner Evans has this size.
  • - Tanner Evans?
  • - Yeah.  You know him?
  • - Ummm… yeah.  I do.

H watched as Peter looked down at the floor.  He stopped posing in front of the mirror and looked at him.

• - What is it?
  • - Sorry man… that kid is huge.  Massive.  You’re big, but you can’t compete with him.  I’m sorry.  You should have told me that was who you were going against.
  • - Fuck!!  But look at me!  I look amazing.
  • - Yeah… but not compared to Tanner.  Shit… he makes anyone look puny!
  • - Give me another dose.
  • - What?
  • - Give me another dose.  Can I take another dose?
  • - I don’t know.  They used to only sell it by the dose, but now no one wants an open vial, so you have to buy the whole thing.  I’ve only ever given one dose.
  • - I want another one.  I’m sure it will be fine.  Another should help, shouldn’t it?
  • - Well… You gained 27 pounds?
  • - Yeah.
  • - I don’t think another 27 will help.  Not against Tanner. I’m sorry.
  • - Why not?!!

H was getting angry now. 

• - Tanner is much bigger then that.  You can’t beat him.
  • - Get the vial.  I’m doing another dose.
  • - I can’t.  I really can’t Henry.
  • - I paid for a fuckin vial, so get me the vial!!

Walking away to get the vial, Peter tried to hide his smile.  He had tried this out on HJ, but it hadn’t worked. He’d been happy with his results, but then he also had the role already.  He just needed the extra size.  H didn’t have the role… and he was much more vain then HJ.

• - Here you go.
  • - What was the dose you gave me?
  • - .25 cc’s.
  • - Fine.  If that gave added twenty-seven pounds, .50 will add over 50.
  • - I don’t think you should do this, H.
  • - Give me a needle.
  • - I won’t give it to you, H.  I want no part in this.
  • - Fine.  I don’t need your help.  You can go if you want.

Peter handed the syringe to H and watched him plunge the needle into the vial.  Tipping the vial upward, H pulled up .50 cc’s, and thinking better of it, decided instead to pull up .60 for good measure.  H pulled his briefs completely off, turned around, and plunged the needle into his ass.  Pressing down on the needle, he injected all of it into his body.

• - There.  Sixty more pounds of muscle will definitely make me bigger then this kid.  He can’t be fuckin Hercules.

H had just finished saying Hercules when he felt it over his entire body.

• - Fuuuckkkk!!!!  This feels fucking amazing!!

H’s voice had gotten much deeper as he spoke.  Sweat was pouring down H’s body and he started pacing around the room like a caged animal.

• - This is it, Peter!!  This is it!!  I feel like a fucking nuclear warhead, and it’s only getting stronger!  Listen to my voice!!  It’s getting so deep!!!
  • - Yeah.
  • - It sounds so fucking sexy.   It’s going to sound great coming from Superman.
  • - Yeah it will.
  • - My pecs!!  They’re growing again.

Peter watched as H’s two massive hairy pecs began expanding again.  Larger and larger they proceeded to grow, a deep crevice appearing between the two.  Soon the immense weight and size of each pec began forcing his nipples down towards the floor.

• - Oh yeah!!!  They’re going to have to make me a completely new suit!!  Fuck!!  They’re nearly blocking my view!!

H laughed, enjoying the tremendous feeling this growth was causing.  Soon his lats joined in with his growing pecs evolving into what made him look like the head of a cobra.  His arms began to hang further and further from his sides as his lats continued to grow even larger.

• - There’s no way that kid can beat me for size now!

H cried out in pain as he looked at his hands.  They were growing thicker his well.  The muscle began to flow up his fore arms, blowing them up broader and thicker, and then up to his bi’s and tri’s.  Henry flexed, and his upper arms were now nearly the size of Peter’s head.

• - What do you think, Peter?  Do you think Superman has biceps like these?

H stumbled for a moment, loosing his balance.  He heard cracking coming form his hands and when he looked at them again, he could tell that they were getting longer.

• - I think I’m getting taller, Peter!!  Should this shit be making me taller?
  • - I don’t know, H, but you are definitely getting taller!

H was inching up higher to give his body more area to add muscle mass.  His legs blasted next in size, his quads and calves inflating, fashioning two titanic columns. 

H stood nearly 6’5 now and still he grew.  If it was possible, his square chin got even more chiselled, and his hairy chest began to get even hairier.   The fifty pounds he had thought he would gain was far behind him as he gained nearly 100; and still he grew.  In the back of his head, H was concerned about what he did.  He was getting too big… far too big.  He was becoming almost unrecognizable.  He was surpassing most bodybuilders when it came to size.  The other part of his brain loved it and wanted the growth to continue.  It just felt too good.  He felt so powerful… as powerful as Superman!!

H, with some difficulty, moved into the bathroom so he could look at himself in the full length mirror.  The growth was continuing, but now it seemed to be focused on his cock.  What had been of considerable size before was soon multiplying into a thick anaconda.  The same size veins that travelled down his arms and legs began to wrap themselves around his cock feeding it, giving it more size.  Forgetting Peter was even in the room, H began to stoke his cock as he looked at himself in the mirror.

Peter hadn’t forgotten his was in the room.  As H moved to the bathroom Peter made his move as well.  Leaning down, he picked the vial up that had been left on the floor.  Taking another syringe, he emptied the rest of the vial into it.  With it in his hand, he moved into the bathroom.

• - You look incredible, H.  Simply amazing!
  • - I know.  Even my cock is growing.
  • - I can see that!
  • - That kid will never beat me now.
  • - No one will.

With that, Peter injected H with the rest of the vial.

• - What the fuck have you done?!!
  • - Enjoy the ride, H!

HC’s whole body quaked with the onslaught of muscle growth.  His chin was pushed further up as his pecs ballooned even bigger and grander.  His abs formed an enormous cobblestone path down from his pecs to his crotch.  The bones of his pelvis cracked and actually got tighter instead of wider, creating an inconceivable V taper to his body.  His Adonis belt, or cum gutters as he called them, grew cavernous and more pronounced.

This third injection apparently sent H’s testosterone into overdrive.  Always a hairy man, the hair on his body began to grown in thicker and denser.  His entire chest, which 30 minutes ago had been nicely trimmed and manicured, now filled with curling black hair.  The hair travelled up his freshly shaved face, and began to sprout dark stubble.  A few moments after, H had a thick five o’clock shadow, then two days worth of growth, then a week.  H’s beard became thicker, blacker, and more intense as it grew till the tip of it was rubbing against the hair on his pecs.

H looked up and saw that his growth was propelling him to the height of the vaulted ceiling in the bathroom.  He had to be nearly ten feet tall or taller, he thought with an excited shutter.  H was in two minds.  One part of him begged for the growth to stop and for everything to go back to the way it was before.  The other part begged for it to continue or never ever stop.  From what he could still see of himself in the mirror, he looked incredible!  He was so massive, so hairy, so masculine!! And his cock!!  Fuck!!!  His cock was a monster!!  It had to be at least fifteen inches long and still growing longer and thicker.  The head itself was simply unheard of.  It was mammoth, dark red, and pulsing with each heartbeat.  It was as long as his old cock had been soft, at least four inches, and at least nine inches thick.  The head was at least an inch and a half fuller then his growing shaft, and persisted to grow bigger.  He reached his hands down to touch it, and discovered he needed both hands to completely engulf it, the circumference was so immense.  Even when soft, he couldn’t imagine how his own foreskin would ever fit around it.  H laughed loudly realizing that his own cock head was the pinnacle of his hyper masculinity.

A deep bass cry of pain left H’s throat as his balls proceeded to grow.  What had once been hen eggs now grew to oranges, then grapefruits, and then coconuts.  His crotch had also grown excessively hairy, and from his balls, he could smell his own musk rising up.  Lifting his right arm up, he forced his face as close to his pit as possible.  Flooded with long thick dark hair now, he soon discovered that his pheromones were also working in overdrive and he was exuding the masculine of smells.  His own scent was quickly turning him on, and he found himself licking the head of his own bicep.

He had to widen his stance, as his quads grew thicker.  Afraid he was going to be a prisoner of the bathroom, H grabbed for the doorframe, and with less effort then it would take to rip a sheet of paper, he created a hole large enough for him to bend over and go through.

I have to weight over a thousand pounds now, he thought as he forced his way into the living room, breaking down doorframes and demolishing everything in his way.  On the floor he found the clothes that he had been wearing only this evening.  He laughed a deep belly laugh as he leaned over and lifted up what appeared to the now giant of a man as something that would only fit a child.

He searched for Peter but discovered the Personal Trainer was gone.  That was too bad.  He was getting hornier by the second and needed a place to stick his cock.  That has-been actor had destroyed his career now, but H no longer cared.  As he neared the ceiling in the living room, he realised that before he was always playing Superman.  Now he WAS Superman!!!  He would still be famous, there was no doubt, but now he would also be worshiped.  A thick river of pre began to fall from his massive cock head.

As he began jerking himself off, H continued to grown.  He was relishing every sensation, as he grew closer to the ceiling.  His muscles began adding on more pounds faster and faster, and his own legs began crushing his balls.  He moved his feet further apart hoping to make more room, but soon they began to press against his balls again.  He didn’t know what idea he liked more… his balls becoming so immense, or his legs becoming so massive.  

As best he could, H began to feel up his entire body. He no longer could touch his shoulders nor could he really turn his head, but he saw out of the corner of his eyes how round and hairy his deltoids were becoming.  He began to think he would need to hire someone to shave his back, but then, he thought, why bother.  Let the world see a real man for once, hairy back and all.

Fuck, he was horny.  His own pointer finger was now four times the size his old penis was, so he brought his hand down to try and finger his own asshole, but found he could only reach as far as his hairy glutes.  Since he couldn’t see his own ass, he could only tell by feeling how unbelievably round, hairy, and full of pure muscle it was.  H laughed, and executed a deep squat, watching his quads simply explode in size.  Lusting after his own size, H grabbed his cock and began to jerk off.  He had always been an XL on that one dating/sex app he had, but now he would have to list himself as XXXXXXXXLLLLL!!  Even a serious fister wouldn’t be able to get his cock head in!  Just thinking about that made his pre flow faster.  H reached down to his oozing head, filled his palm with seeping pre, and coated his whole penis with it.  As he jerked faster and faster, drool leaving his mouth and falling onto his own beard and chest hair, he quickly reached orgasm.  HC let out a deep moan which escalated quickly to a roar.  The orgasm lasted longer than a minute and nearly brought him to his knees.  When he finished, he realised his cock was still as hard as before, and he was still just as horny.  Would he ever be satisfied again?

Just as he was about to hit the twelve-foot ceilings, the growth tapered off and stopped.  Standing over eleven feet tall and over three thousand pounds of pure muscle, HC roared like the massive grizzly of a man he was.  He loved the sound of his deep bass roar and expected to do it a lot from now on.  He looked around the destroyed room and tried to find his cell phone.  He wasn’t sure how he would dial it, but he had to call his agent.  He was going to introduce himself to the world soon, and he would need someone to deal with all the press.  Then he had to get back in touch with Peter.  There were several other famous men H had on speed dial he’d like to see be introduced to the contents of that vial.  He definitely wanted Peter to purchase more.  At least ten to start.  A new thought crossed his mind… maybe he would play Superman on film again.  He would build his own Justice League of massive, freaky, muscular men.  He would handpick each one, and he knew just where to start!

• Like 14

OMG this was great. A perfect Fan fiction loved it.

I can totally picture the vvialgoing to Tom Holland when they talk to him about growing for Venom

• Thanks 1