Hi everyone!  Welcome to Chapter Three.  This chapter came about a few days ago as I was working out with a friend of mine and we talked about body dysmorphic issues we both have with out bodies, and how we both see ourselves as the fat kids we used to be.  I haven't been fat for a long time now... but I have trouble not thinking of myself that way.  The transformation sequence in this chapter comes from what my friend said he would evolve into if he had to become what he really was deep down inside.  I think he enjoyed telling me about it too much!!  Enjoy!!!!

The Test

Chapter Three: Destruction

Chad and Jacob emerged from the ether outside Chariots in Vauxhall.  Jacob had never been to a gay sauna before, but as he gazed upward toward his friend, he could see that Chad was practically vibrating with excitement.  

• - Can you feel it?  Each man in there is calling out to me.  As each one experiences lust, desire, orgasm, or experiences any form of sexual stimulation, it is like a call out to my soul.  I can hardly control myself.  It is taking every ounce of strength I have not to take you right here, Jacob.  I need to be among them.

Chad walked away from Jacob and approached the door.  Without even touching it, the door swung open, and he stepped inside.  Jacob ran after him, nervous to be alone.

William who had passed out towels and charged the entrance fee at Chariots for seven years was bored with it all.  He had seen everything and there were no surprises… that was until the wind blew the door open, and the man in skin tight leather pants strode in.  He had to bend down to get his muscle mass through the door.  It also looked as if the door suddenly stretched itself to allow the man into the room, but no doubt that illusion was only due to the sudden heat that filled the room.  William was instantly hard… something that hadn’t happened in 24 years, and he waved the man through without asking either he or his small friend for the 20 pound entry fee.  He must have been so enraptured by the mere sight of this God standing in his presence that as he walked away into the next room, it seemed as if the leather pants disintegrated from his body, and he was totally naked.  I definitely need to get my eyesight checked, William thought as the man’s perfect ass and back disappeared from sight.  William placed his hand on his erection, the hardest it had been since he was 15.  Waves of intense horniness passed over him, and he could barely think straight.  Fuck it, he thought as he got up from his stool, and followed the man in.  He needed to be with him… worship him like the God he obviously was.

The sound of sex was everywhere as Jacob and Chat entered the main room of the spa.  Fog filled the air and the smell of poppers came from every directions.  There appeared to be twenty men in the room.  Some were fucking, some were observing, some were masturbating, and others were simply talking to each other while stroking their cocks.  Chad observed his disciples with pride.  With one thought, Chad closed his eyes and released his scent into every molecule of air.  It traveled quickly throughout the room reaching each and every man.  Silence quickly overtook it.  One by one, each man slowly stopped whatever they were doing and walked over to Chad.  At first, they only stared, afraid to touch him.  Filled with his own uncontrollable desires, Jacob moved next to his friend and began to lick and clean the deep grooves between his abs.  As if Jacob had singlehandedly broken the damn, every man began to touch Chad, caress him, lick him, kiss him, and even fuck him.  Soon Chad was brought to the floor by the men so they could better pleasure him.

Sill not satisfied, Chad called out for more worshipers.  From miles away, men who were straight, gay, and questioning stopped what they were doing and made their way to Chariots.  Three blocks away the local gay theatre company stopped performing their production of Beautiful Thing when nearly every member of the audience (five lesbians remained in their seats) stood up and left the auditorium with the group desire to worship Chad.  Even the cast walked away from the stage and followed the audience to Chariots.  

Within one hour of Chad being there, hundreds of men filled the room.  They each took turns fucking Chad and even trying to be fucked by him.  A few dedicated fisters succeeding in having him slightly enter them, and were rewarded with the most intense orgasms they had ever had.  Every inch of Chad was covered with men pleasing him.  Soon he could not hold back, and he began to spray the populace with his seed.  Each man took in as much as they could, enjoying the sweet ambrosia that flowed from his loins.

Momentarily awaken from his sexual haze, Jacob could hear each man emanating a sound from deep within their souls.  It was a word.

• - Eros!  Eros!  Eros!
  • - Why are they saying that?
  • - They know that is my name.
  • - I thought it was Chad.
  • - Chad was my human name.  Eros is now the name I possess.

A wave of sadness filled Jacob.  He suddenly realized his friend was gone to him.  Chad had never really needed him, but there had been a certain bond between them that had seemed special.  Now that he was a God, Chad, or rather Eros, needed nobody.  The God of Sex and Lust didn’t need a human wingman or hanger-on.  

Jacob began to separate himself from the group and walk away.  Noticing his friend was gone, Chad turned and with his powerful hand, picked Jacob up and deposited him onto his massive chest.

• - You can still call me Chad.  I’d like that.

As hundreds of men brought pleasure to his body, Chad moved his large head toward Jacob.  Without any supernatural influence, both men began to kiss… softly at first, and then filled with more passion.  It was the best sensation either had ever felt, and Chad began to cum again.

************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Chaos materialized outside the lab building close to the Jeep Jacob had driven to his house.  How long ago that time seemed, and how pathetic his life had been then.  He had been a man pretending to be a God… yet here he was… a God disguising himself as a man.

He breathed in deeply and attempted to get the whereabouts of the one he could only describe as his ‘new-formed brother.’  As he attempted to locate he and Jacob, a psychic punch threw him backward onto the pavement.  Something powerful was blocking him from learning their location.  Sparks of lightening shot from his eyes.  His desire was to kill every human in his path with one blow… but he attempted to control his craving.  There must be another way.

Chaos stood up, dusted himself off, and moved closer to the Jeep.  Taking a deep breath, he took in its scent.  From the sensory explosion in his mind, he knew this was indeed his brother’s vehicle.  He could smell human sweat mixed with cologne mixed with sex coming from the machine.  Images of the many men his new-formed brother had fucked flooded his mind, and Chaos grew angry.  How easily this man had lived his human gay life.  Men had fallen at his feet, and he took them for granted.  He took is existence for granted.

Simply out of spite, Chaos reached out to his ex-wire and caused her to stumble and injure her back.  Chaos grinned as he saw this occur in his mind.  She was the one who had idiotically gotten pregnant.  She was the one that had demanded a second child.  She was the one who had entrapped him in a marriage and life he couldn’t stand.  Anger bubbled inside of him again, and he threw is ex into a second contraction of pain.  He clenched his fist tight as he continued the agonizing pain pulsating through her body.  When he felt she could handle no more, he continued for another minute before setting her free.

Returning to the Jeep, Chaos flicked his forked tongue at it, receiving tiny chemical molecules of information.  In moments, he knew the exact location his brother had been in prior to arriving at the lab.  A gym.  Of course it was.  

The hunt was on.  Now the fun could begin.  Dark mist swirled around the figure of Chaos, and he disappeared.

************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Adrian Brooks shut off the foyer lights and turned the lock in the gym door.  What had once been a massive old warehouse with immensely tall ceilings had been converted three years ago into a gym that catered to casual gym goers and muscle heads alike.  Admiring the empty gym club, he admitted that this was his favorite time of the day.  This was when he had the place and all of its machines all to himself, and he could work out in peace.  All day he sat behind the desk welcoming patrons, answering questions, making smoothies, and cleaning white towels.  The next two hours he had, working out on his own always made up for the prior eight.

Adrian was a self-proclaimed gym rat, and he took no offence when people told him that he had only one real love: his body.  It was a true.  He took better care of his body then anyone he knew, and would rather work out then go to a pub any night.

He hadn’t always been this way.  Adrian had been a fat child, unhealthily attracted to chips and Coke over veg and water.  Believing she was showering love on her only child, Adrian’s mother overfed him every chance she could.  By fifteen, Adrian was severely overweight, had several health conditions including chronic anxiety, was bullied at school, and hand the lowest of self-esteems.

One day in July two years ago, despising that he needed to hide his body behind baggy track pants and sweatshirts and couldn’t wear the shorts and skinny jeans he saw other men sporting, he decided to take his life into his hands.  He began cooking his own healthy food, jogging little by little every day, and began reading up on current health and nutrition.  In October of that same year, after loosing more than four stone, Adrian took his first step into a gym.  With money he had saved from birthday’s and Christmases, he hired a personal trainer to show him the ropes.  In no time at all he saw the faint outline of muscles replacing the fat that had once possessed his body.  In a year and a half, Adrian was half the size he had been, proudly showing off his newborn pecs and biceps, and wearing the tightest clothes possible.  When the front desk job at the gym became available, he jumped at it.  The job meant working out for free and spending all of his time in a place he thought of as his second home.

Now at age 20, Adrian stood before the mirror and flexed.  He had come a long way, but still there was room for improvement.  Removing his T-shirt, he focused on each muscle group, flexing in the mirror, and then judging and debating what he needed to do next to make them larger and more prominent.  He knew he needed to shave his chest again.  The light brown hair that coated his pecs and flowed down over his abs matched the hair on his head and stubble that had risen on his face today.

Now that the gym was empty, he could do the one thing he had fallen in love with doing: working out in only a jock strap.  Lifting without any clothes on allowed him to easily tune his mind with his body when he could clearly see the pump he was getting.  When he opened his own gym one day, he would encourage this.  Of course, it also sexual aroused him, but this was beside the point.  Anything to do with muscle turned him on.  He lived his life for muscle morning, noon, and night, and nothing would stop that.

Adrian stacked the plates on the sleeves of the bar and began his set of bench presses with a cool 175.  He completed 20 reps with this, and returned the bar to the catcher.  He stood up and wet to load 25 more on each side when the lights in the gym began to flicker and go out.  The emergency lights turned on, and the room was slightly illuminated, but mostly bathed in shadows.  The temperature in the gym appeared to Adrian to also be rising, and he wondered if something was wrong with the Shoreditch powergrid.  Beads of sweat began to emerge on his forehead and upper lip, so he reached for his towel and dried himself off.  As he turned, he could see what appeared to be the air on his right ripple and bend.  What could only be dismissed as an optical illusion or the sudden rise in temperature, Adrian leaned down and reached for his water bottle to cool off.

• - Could you be of some assistance?

Adrian spit out some of his water, and nearly jumped out of his skin when he heard the man speak.  Looking to the shadows that bathed most of the space, he saw a man clothed all in black standing halfway across the room.

• - I’m sorry, mate.  We’re closed. 

Adrian wanted to ask the man how he had gotten into the building, but he couldn’t help admiring the muscular physique he had.  The man standing in front of him was simply immense with a size, that was practically unheard of.  Most certainly a professional body builder, he thought, and a friend of the owner.  He no doubt had his own key.  That’s how he got in.  Damn his size was monstrous.

• - I was just finishing locking up and going home myself.  Thought I would get a quick chest workout in, but honestly, I’m knackered.  I really should be getting home.  Do you often work out here?  I’ve been coming here for two years, but only started working here about six months ago.

Adrian stopped talking because he knew he was just blathering on.  The man dressed all in black simple stared at him and smiled.

• - No.  I’ve never been here before.  Though I doubt the equipment here could give me the pump I require.  

The man bounced his pecs for Adrian causing him to get slightly hard in his jock.  Slowly the man walked closer to where Adrian was sitting, touching pieces of equipment as he passed.  Each piece he touched suddenly rusted before Adrian’s eyes, and collapsed into a pile of dust on the floor.

In shock, it took Adrian nearly twenty seconds of seeing this before he moved to run in the opposite direction.  As he hoisted himself up to run into the locker room, his arms supernaturally turned completely to rubber, stretched, and distorted themselves around the bench press machine, tying themselves in a tight knot and forcing him to lie still on the bench.  Although his arms were totally made of rubber now, the pain he could feel was agonizing, and any movement he made instigated the torment to rise.  Closer and closer the man came until he stood right before Adrian.

• - You’re going to help me, aren’t you… little man?
  • - What do you want?
  • - Tell me who this is.

The image of Chad developed in the mirror in front of Adrian.

• - That’s Chad.  Chad Mitchell.  
  • - More.
  • - He’s a trainer here.  I think he’s worked here for a year now. 
  • - More.
  • - I don’t really know any more.  I swear.  I don’t really know him.

Chaos grinned and sat himself down on the bench as close to Adrian as the massive man could.  With one figure, he began to stroke Adrians chest.  For a moment Adrian was afraid he was going to touch him and he would disintegrate like the machines, but nothing happened.

• - More.
  • - Ummm… he’s not a bad guy… he can be a bit of a jerk… kind of full of himself.  
  • - And have you ever seen this man?

An image of Jacob took Chad’s place.

• - Yeah.  That’s Jacob something or other.  I don’t remember.  They work out together.
  • - Right.

Chaos took his nail and began to run it over Adrian’s nipple.

• - And where do you think I could find Chad Mitchell.
  • - I have no clue.  I really don’t.  I’m sorry.  I really want to help, but he left hours ago.

Chaos started flicking Adrian’s right nipple.

• - Hours ago?  How many hours.
  • - I don’t remember…it’s what… 9 now?  I think he left at 5 or 6

Chaos continued to flick and play with Adrian’s right nipple.  With lightening speed, Chaos squeezed his nipple tight sending shockwaves through Adrian.  When he let go, milk abruptly started to pour from it.  Chaos leaned over, and with his snake-like tongue lapped it up.

• - That is your fear leaking out of you… and it tastes delicious.
  • - I want to help… please!  Maybe he’s at XXL.  He talks about going there a lot.

Chaos grabbed the left nipple and proceeded to squeeze that one as well.  Like the other, milk began to flow.  Like a thirsty animal, Chaos continued to lap up the milk, his tongue burning Adrian as it touched his skin.

• - Please, God!!  Please help me!!

Chaos looked Adrian in the eyes and laughed.

• - The God you call on has abandoned you.  Only Chaos remains.
  • - Let me look in the files to find his address.  I’m sure it has to be there.
  • - Truthfully… the thought of my brother tires me at the moment.  I’m suddenly much more engrossed in you at the moment.  You taste so marvelous.  You want to play some more with me… don’t you?

Chaos rose to his feet and stood before Adrian.  Mist whirled around the lowermost half of Chaos, and his black jeans and boots evaporated and in their place were two muscular horse legs and the most enormous hooves Adrian had ever seen.  Chaos grabbed onto the hairy shaft that extended down the middle of his legs and began to stroke it, causing what was inside to elongate and harden.  From within the shaft, Adrian could see a ginormous horse cock begin to emerge.

• - It’s time to play, Adrian.  It’s time for you to play with Chaos.

Without knowing how it happened, Adrian found the bench that had been supporting him had disappeared, and he was naked, and his arms were now tied to a metal rack, bending him over, ready for Chaos to fuck.  An invisible finger began to play with Adrian’s hole, forcefully trying to open him up further.

• - Please, don’t!  Please!  I’ll do anything to help you!  Anything!!

Chaos stopped, frozen in place.  He tried to lift his feet from the ground but found that he couldn’t.  Even with all his strength and might, Chaos found himself immobile.  Mist wrapped itself around his legs, and he was once again clothed in his tight black jeans and knee-high boots.  Chaos screamed into the shadows of the empty room:

• - Who’s doing this?

His scorpion tail tore through the ass of his jeans and swung wildly around behind him.  Since he was facing away from Chaos, Adrian wasn’t sure what was occurring, but he could hear the loud sound of destruction the tail was making as it swung around, smashing into the mirror and overturning machines.

• - I have allowed you your little temper tantrums and show of dominance… but not it is my turn to display my power.  See how… like a puppet... I control you.

At the mere sound of Asarualimnunna’s voice ringing in his head, anger welled up in Chaos.

• - No one controls me!

The tail swung and shattered another of the mirrors.

• - Quiet!!!!

An invisible sword cut through Chaos’ tail, severing it from his body.  With a heavy thud, it fell to the floor, twitching as if it were still alive, and then dissolving into a puddle of sludge.  

• - I am your Creator!  I control you!  I have always controlled you!  Say it to me now, or I shall snuff you out of existence.

Through gritted teeth, Chaos spoke the dreaded words:

• - You are my creator.  You control me.
  • - Good.

I will destroy you, Chaos though.  I will destroy you.

• - Now, as you play with this human, Eros has gained nearly 150 worshipers.

In his mind eye, Chaos could see Eros being worshipped from head to toe; each second more joined in the revelry.   

• - You’ve disappointed me, Declan.  I had such high hopes for you.

Hearing his human name spoken by Asarualimnunna shamed Chaos down to his core… and enraged him.

• - Let me play the role of Creator then.  Let me give you this human to help free you from your prison.  Eros is doing nothing to help you.  I am here to do your bidding.
  • - Unfortunately, you have proven yourself untrustworthy.  
  • - Try me.  If I fail you, then be my judge and executioner.

Silence.  Chaos wondered what Asarualimnunna’s decision would be.  He received his answer when Adrian appeared standing in front of him.  

Adrian wasn’t sure what had happened and what had freed him from being raped by the man in black’s massive horse cock, but whoever did it, he was forever grateful.  If only they would take him away from this psychopath.  Adrian’s heart beat quickly as he saw the man in Black slowly begin to grow larger and larger, ripping through his clothes.  His back snapped right below his Adonis belt as two massive horse legs grew to join the two already standing on the floor.  The man’s torso grew longer and harrier, massive horns grew from his head, and a large scorpions tail swung from his hind end.  When the transformation was complete, Adrian couldn’t believe what he was standing before.  He had never seen something so incredible yet so filled with evil.

• - Look upon my true form, human.

Larger and larger the creature grew until he towered feet above Adrian, his mighty horns nearly impaling the ceiling.

• - You have been chosen by Asarualimnunna and myself to take your place among the God’s.
  • - Please let me go.
  • - You beg for mercy when all I want to do is free you.  I look within you and all I see is sadness.  Let me be the father you never had.  Let me give you the universe.  Let me give you power beyond your wildest dreams.

The words echoed in Adrian’s head.  He wanted to close his ears so he couldn’t listen to the massive Centaur, but Chaos had a way of entering into his soul.

• - Tell me what you are.
  • - Please
  • - Tell me what you are.
  • - I’m nothing.
  • - That is not true.  Look within yourself and tell me what you are.
  • - I can’t.
  • - Look at what I was.

The image of a stern middle-aged man with grey thinning hair and with a half-way decent physique appeared before Adrian in the mirror.   This was once the creature that stood before him, thought Adrian.  This fairly average looking man was now so imposing, so regal, so god-like.  

• - Simply from looking within, I discovered what I really was, and Chaos was born.  Look within yourself.  Look.

Afraid of what he might see, Adrian looked within and saw himself at 16, fat and lazy.  Hating this image, he tried to run from it but it engulfed him until it was all he could see.  No, he thought.  This isn’t me.  Not anymore.  As he fought his past, the image began to morph until it became what he was today.

• - What are you, son?
  • - I’m muscle.
  • - Yes.  Look deeper.
  • - I am strength.
  • - Yes!!
  • - I am muscle built upon muscle.
  • - Continue!
  • - I am perfection.  I am stronger then any man who has entered this building.  I tower over them.
  • - Are you my soldier?
  • - No…. I… I think I’m more.
  • - I know you are… and now you must take your place.

Through the many realms of existence, the birthplace of all supremacy began to glow, powering the gem stone.  Rays of light shot from the gemstone in the laboratory and into the ether.  Chaos felt it enter into his soul.  Taking in Adrian as he stood there, Chaos released it through his eyes.  The moment the beam hit him, Adrian feared every word he had said.

• - No!  Please!  I don’t want this!
  • - You have looked within and admitted what you are.  The power now fills you.

Adrian felt every inch of his body start to slowly vibrate with a power that came from the God’s.  He tried to fight it with all of his mental capacity, but found it harder and harder to concentrate on anything but his body.  He was his body.  He was muscle.  What else did he need to be?  Perhaps the man was right…

• - No!!!
  • - Don’t fight destiny, Adrian!  I can feel the power filling you, caressing you, embracing you.
  • - You can’t have me.
  • - I already do.  Stop fighting me and become what you were always meant to be.

Adrian fell to his knees.  The energy that coursed through every cell of his body was quickly raising his temperature.  Sweat poured out of every pore.  Chaos flicked his tongue and enjoyed the scent emanating from Adrian.  Any second now it will begin, he thought with a wicked smile.  Any second I will have my first soldier.

Adrian screamed out in agony.  He opened his eyes but found it difficult to focus.  When he closed them, all he saw were the visages of armies of muscular men… each larger then the other.  They were calling to him.  Join us, they said.  Take your place among us.  Adrian reached out his hand to touch the herculean image that had appeared in his mind’s eye and discovered that it was him.  When the two hands met, his word exploded.

The sound of bones shattering filled Chaos’ ears as Adrian cried out.  Every bone in his body was cracking and becoming lengthier and denser.  His spine began to elongate as both his legs and arms grew further from his core.  The bones of his skull cracked and rearranged themselves as the skeleton underneath grew and refined itself.  Adrian reached for his face, trying to hold it together, but found it difficult to control his elongating hands.

Through the pain, he opened his eyes and gazed at himself in the mirror.  He could no longer identify himself from the stretched out creature he saw revealed in the mirror.  Minutes before he had only stood 5’6, but now he had to be nearing 6 feet.  He tried to stand erect, but his feet were too long… everything about him was too long.  Once again, he tried to stand, and found that with time he was able to balance himself.  His head rose up past the mirror now and continued his journey.  Through his fear, Adrian heard himself giggle.  Once he was looked down upon by everyone… now he would stand above them all.

He laughed again but was thrown off balance by his own body.  He landed on his ass with a thud.  Looking at himself in the mirror again it looked as if all of his hard gains had been stretched out over his body forcing him to look like a tall emaciated skeleton.  He crawled to the mirror the best he could and looked at himself closer.

The heat emanating from his core was slowly tanning his body to a golden brown.  If he didn’t look so sickly skinny, he would have thought it was the healthiest he had ever looked in his life.  As he continued to examine himself, the stretching stopped, and there was silence.  

Adrian slowly got to his feet and moved away from the mirror so he could see himself completely.  From what he could guess, he had to be nearly 7 feet tall.  His face had elongated and thinned drastically, and the nose that had been broken twice by his drunk father had repositioned itself into a perfect Roman configuration.  His jaw was sharp and angular, and his lips had a slightly pouty look he had never had before.

Due to the massive heat emanating from him, every single hair on his body had fallen out and now lay on the floor… even his eyebrows.  His torso was incredibly extended, finishing with the longest and scrawniest legs and arms he had ever seen.  Even his penis had elongated.  It flopped down in front of him half way to his knees and was as thin as an earthworm.  When he grabbed the disgusting thing with his skeletal hand, it could have easily encircled it several times.  With terror in his eyes, Adrian looked to the man in Black.

• - What have you done to me?
  • - Patience, my son.  That was only the beginning.

Chaos blinked, and the energy flowed from within him again, and into Adrian.  Adrian was thrown back slightly, but he maintained his balance as he felt his body getting heavier and heavier with muscle mass.

• - I’m growing!

Adrian relished in the feeling of his muscles multiplying on his body.  Larger and thicker each muscle became.  No longer did his legs look like sticks, but massive tree trunks with awe inspiring calves and quads.  A light dusting of blonde hair began on his legs and spilled lightly up the newly formed cobblestone abs.  One by one Adrian’s abs popped out firmer and thicker, the crevices between them growing deeper.  Adrian lusted after this perfect six-pack that was appearing on his lower torso, and just when he thought he couldn’t get enough, two more appeared on top.  An eight pack!!  I can’t believe it, he thought!!

His waist caved in deeper giving Adrian the most awe inspiring and physically illogical wasp body.  His waist was a mere 32 inches and his chest erupted into a massive 58 inches.  Adrian felt up his own chest, loving the pecs that had grown there and the deep crevice that had formed between them.  As he touched his nipples, the areoles grew larger, darker, and more sensitive.

Adrian’s lats spread out wide from his back, but his arms, which were hard and full, were long enough and in proportion to this incredible form that they still rested down on his sides.  His neck became a wonderful column of muscle holding up a beautifully sculptured face.  Muscle sculpted his face till it would remind one of a statue created with care by one of the masters.

Blonde hair grew out of Adrian’s head, long and full, going down past his shoulders.  The final organ to form on this perfect specimen of manly beauty was his penis.  It grew thicker with a bulbous head.  His pubic hair grew in blond as well, brushing the ball sack, which held two oranges in there, proving to the world how virile he now was.

When the growth finally stopped, Adrian stood before the mirror in utter awe.  He had never seen such a beautiful manly form as himself.  Every inch was pure perfection.  There was not a blemish nor a spot nor a mark on any part of his body.  Hair grew in all of the “right” places, and every muscle was in impeccable proportion and symmetry.   Perfect was all he could think of when he looked at himself.

Adrian’s hands couldn’t stop touching every inch of his body.  He looked to Chao’s and smiled.  The Centaur looked down at him.

• - What do you think, my son?
  • - I’m perfect.
  • - Yes.
  • - So beautiful… yet so manly.

Adrian shook his hair and laughed as it fell around his shoulders.  He looked again at the man in black and saw that he was smiling, but there was something dark in his eyes.  Was he attracted to my new form, Adrian wondered?  Now that he was larger he might be physically able to take the man’s cock, but did he want to?  Not wanting to appear ungrateful for what he was given, Adrian approached the Centaur.

• - Thank you.  Thank you so much!
  • - Thank you… father.
  • - Thank you, father.
  • - Are you satisfied?
  • - Yes!!  Totally!!
  • - Really?  I’m just not sure I am yet.  Maybe your pecs need to be bigger.

Adrian’s pecs started to swell larger before his eyes.  Rounder and fuller they grew.  Pound upon pound was added to his pecs until they threatened to block his view of his lower body.

• - No.  That’s not it.  Maybe it’s your body hair I don’t like.

Blonde hair began to sprout all over Adrian’s chest, getting fuller and bushier.  The hair traveled down his abs, coating them but never covering them.

• - No!  That isn’t it either!!

Chaos looked deeply into Adrians eyes and smiled a wicked smile.

• - I know exactly what it is.

The magnificently huge Centaur walked behind Adrian, and placed his hands on his shoulders.  Gently… almost too gently… he turned Adrian so that he was once again looking at his reflection.

• - You looked within, but you wouldn’t look deep enough.  You looked and saw only what society told you you should be.  Just as you tried to build a body the world would love, you created this mask that is still covering the true you.  You still want the world to love you, don’t you Adrian?
  • - Of course.
  • - I will teach you something now I learned long ago… the world will never love people like you and I.  They despise us. They always have and they always will… until we force them to love us.  Think of all of the people that have hurt you.  Your father beat you, belittled you, broke your nose several times, and then abandoned you.  Your mother’s affection only harmed you, and when bullies attacked you and made fun of you every day at school, what did anyone do?
  • - Nothing.
  • - Exactly.  They allowed it to continue.  It seemed they even welcomed it.

Chaos continued to speak, evenly and intensely, and the words buried themselves deep within Adrian’s soul… slowly forming a bitter fruit there.

• - Even when you did something for yourself, lost weight, built a new body, did anyone notice?  Did anyone really care?
  • - No.
  • - Did your life change for the better?
  • - No

A tear fell from Adrian’s right eye.

• - No.  Even here… the place you love more than anywhere else in the world… does anyone really respect you?  Treat you as an equal?  They watch as you serve them and clean up their mess, but never really see you.  People like Chad Mitchell will never really see you, will they?  You asked him out once, didn’t you?
  • - Yes.
  • - When you had gathered the courage, convinced yourself that you were his equal, what did he do?
  • - He told me no.  He told me I was too young for him.
  • - He laughed at you.

Chaos conjured up the image of Adrian asking Chad out for coffee, and it appeared like a movie on the mirror.  Chad thanked Adrian, told him he was flattered, but that Adrian was too young for him, that he should ask out someone his own age.  Adrian, dejected walked away.  Chad watched after him, and then started laughing.  “As if!!!” Chad said to the departing figure.  “You think you could touch this?!”  Chad flexed his bicep in the mirror and licked it.  “Fuckin fatties are always lusting after me.  Hate it!”  The image of Chad froze on the mirror.  Tears fell freely from Adrian’s eyes.

• - They all laugh, Adrian… until you give them a reason not to.  Look at me.  No one will ever laugh at me again.  I looked deep… deep within and I discovered what I was.  Let me help you.  Let me show you the way.  You aren’t this, Adonis, are you?
  • - I want to be.
  • - Of course you do, but for the world it will never be enough.  Let them truly see you, Adrian.  Let them hear you.  Let them fear you.
  • - Yes… yes…  They need to see me.
  • - Exactly.
  • - They all need to pay for what they’ve done.
  • - They will, my son.  I promise you.  Now, look deep within.  Is this really you?
  • - No.
  • - Tell me what you see.
  • - Muscle.  I am muscle upon muscle.
  • - Yes.
  • - Muscle creating dominance.
  • - Yes.
  • - Muscle creating supremacy!
  • - Yes!
  • - I’m bigger, more immense then anyone!  They scream in terror and awe at the sight of me!!
  • - Yes!!
  • - The whole world fears me, for with one word I can bring upon their destruction.
  • - YES!!!!
  • - That is what I am.  I am Destruction.

Simply saying the word caused Adrian’s voice to fall several octaves, and caused Chaos’ loins to stir.

The power build up once again inside of Chaos and shot out of both of his eyes and into Adrian.  Knowing that more was needed, Chaos opened his mouth wide, and a beam of light emanated from it into Adrian as well

Adrian screamed as all three rays hit him at once.  Within moments, he was growing again.  His legs exploded in size, becoming so freakishly muscular that he was forced to spread his legs as wide as they could go just so that he could continue standing… and still they continued to pack on muscle.  His feet got larger and thicker, and his toes quadrupled in size in order to hold up the immeasurable mass of his legs.  When it seemed that they could no longer balance such columns of muscle, they mutated, his immense big toes shifting down and more toward the middle of his feet, creating what could only be described as a massive hybrid of human and gorilla feet, enabling him more room for control and balance, and of course, growth.  Just when he thought he couldn’t spread his legs any further, the pelvic bone of the man once known as Adrian split and dislocated, growing and reforming in order for his legs to gain more and more muscle mass.  Enormous veins wove themselves over the surface of his legs trying desperately to feed the colossal quads and calves.

The creature once known as Adrian felt only relief and pleasure as he let himself go and evolved into his true form.  Gone was the Adonis belt as his abs grew bigger, thicker, heavier, and the grooves between them grew deeper.  His stomach appeared to distend creating a powerful roid gut, accentuated by an impossibly jaw dropping 15 pack that grew on it.  Adrian rubbed the cobblestones of his stomach wishing them greater and more enormous.  Even the sight of his stomach must cause fear.  Just thinking it caused more freakish abdominal muscles to grow until he possessed an unheard of 18 pack.

The creature screamed out as his rib cage cracked and split, quadrupling in size, giving more room for his massive chest to grow… and grow it did.  Pound upon pound of muscle deposited itself on his pecs forcing them to become rounder, fuller, and denser.  The creature drooled, happy at no longer being able to see his lower half.  Bigger, he thought.  Make me mightier!!!  Lost in the sensation of every muscle in his body growing out of control, Destruction grinned as he had difficulty lifting the heavy arms that were growing nearly as large and as veiny as his legs.  With only lust and muscle in mind, he began to massage his pecs with his ginormous hands. 

As he massaged his pecs, the creature noticed that something was starting to force them slowly upward toward his chin.  Moving his hands down, he discovered what felt like two more nipples emerging from the skin under his pecs.  Squeezing them, he discovered that they were indeed two new sensitive nipples.  With what sounded like an explosion erupting from his chest, another set of massive pecs burst out and formed under the original.

Yes, he thought, pinching and rubbing the massive thumb sized nipples on his new pecs.  If two are incredible, four are simply amazing!!  The two newly grown pecs grew larger in size till Destruction’s torso was forced to begin stretching and growing upward again to form more room. Taller and taller he rose, growing closer to the high ceilings of the gym.  He was thankful that this building had such high ceilings, but even more grateful that his body was creating more space to pack on more muscle.

Destruction’s lateral muscles grew more gigantic, compelling his mammoth arms away from his side.  When he did try to set his arms down against this side, he was not only prevented by his lat span, but by two large lumps that had formed two feet below his arm pits.

Trying his best to look in the mirror as it got further away, he saw the lumps getting larger and larger, pulsating with a power from within.  The pressure built up underneath them until they finally erupted like two volcanic pimples, forcing out two new colossal arms.

Destruction roared as the two additional arms gained size to match their brothers.  They were nearly impossible to control at first, moving as if they had a mind of their own, until he found that through some concentration, he was finally able to manipulate them himself.

Still he continued to grow taller and more muscular.  Never had Chaos seen such a specimen as this manifestation of all of the anger the man once called Adrian had held down for so long.  Dark brown hair erupted all over Destruction’s body, coating his arms, legs, and chest in a thick carpet.  The hair on his head turned a dark brown, and a thick beard began to grown on his face becoming fuller by the minute.

Standing nearly 13 feet tall, Destruction continued to grow.  The world would definitely see him now.  The world would quake at his massive feet.  As if fuelled further by this new found anger that had been released inside of him, Destruction continued to transform.

An angry ripping sound came from Destructions body as foot long razor sharp horns angrily erupted from his elbows and his shoulder blades.  Raising all four of his might hands in front of him as best he could, Destruction laughed as one by one he made a tight fist, and ten inch horns began to protrude and curve from each of his upper knuckles.  With his two upper arms, he easily dragged the horns of his hands across the ceiling ripping it apart.  Material fell around him, but this only caused Destruction to laugh, his voice now so deep that it sounded more like an unearthly grumble.

Destruction roared again, his mouth growing larger as he did.  Two more rows of sharp pointed teeth forced their way through his gums behind his original teeth, creating a terrifying shark-like mouth.

Exuding so much heat from his own transformation, sweat began to pour down Destruction’s brown onto his face and chest.  The burning of the salt water started to irritate his eyes, so to the best of his ability, he tried to brush it away, but he found it impossible to even touch his eyes with his bloated muscular arms.  The more he tried to wipe the sweat away, the more appeared to fall.  Chaos watched as the colossus tried in vain to stop the odd flow of sweat.  Soon though, he realized it was not simply sweat, but appeared as if Destruction’s own flesh from his forehead was turning to liquid and pouring down his face and puddling around his eyes.  The liquid soon started to solidify, and like clay, began building a wall in front of his eyes.

• - What’s happening to me??!!  Stop this now!
  • - I’m sorry, but it’s all simply out of my control.

The flesh continued to flow, building up more and more in front of his eyes until it finally covered them completely.  The creature, now blinded, roared and stomped around the room causing devastation all around him.  Loosing his balance, the colossus fell to the floor.  Chaos watched as the flesh smoothed itself out on his forehead until it looked as if he eyes had never been there at all.

• - It burns!  It burns!!

A primal roar came from deep within Destruction as his brow ridge distended further causing an oddly masculine Neanderthal look to overtook Destructions face.  The skin below the ridge began to bubble and flex, and with a loud rip, one massive red eye opened in the middle of his forehead.  Arching his back, Destruction roared again.  Chaos watched with excitement as the four massive nipples ripped open as well creating four more additional red eyes.

• - Look upon me!!  Look at what I am becoming!!

Destruction got to his feet with a deep bellowing laugh.  Chaos could feel all five eyes on him… staring deep into him.

• - I will be seen!!  I will be feared!!!  Would you like to see another trick, father.
  • - Show me.

Destruction reached his two bottom hands down and began stroking his immense penis.  The more he stroked it with animalistic force, the more it grew.  As he jerked it, the shaft grew thicker and thicker, quickly tripling in size.  The head continued to grown larger and more bulbous as well, overtaking the shaft with how thick and long it was itself.  The most erotic and sensual feeling began to emanate from the massive shaft.  Smiling and looking directly into Chaos’ eyes, Destruction stopped what he was doing.  Suddenly with one quick flick, he dug the horns of his right hand into the underbelly of his penis.  The beast roared out, but the sound appeared more like pleasure then pain.  A moment later, Destruction lifted his left, and dug those horns into the top of his penis.  Chaos expected blood to start flowing, but all he could see was the flesh of the penis moving and puddling on its own like clay.  A thick river of pre began to flow from the bulbous head soaking the floor.  Flexing his might biceps, Destruction pulled his arms apart, and with a loud ripping sound, Destruction’s thick cock split in half.  The clay-like skin quickly formed around it, and within moments, Destruction possessed two immense penises, both now dripping free flowing pre.

• - What do you think of your son now?

The two penises continued to grow larger, standing at attention.  Using two hands to stroke his penises and two hands to massage his basketball sized testicles, Destruction brought himself to the most forceful of orgasms.  Cum rocketed from both shafts, covering the floor and shattering the mirror.  Asarualimnunna smiled as the wall into the fifth realm cracked and he could easily slip through.

Standing now at an immense sixteen feet and weighing thousands upon thousands of pounds of pure muscle, Destruction had finally been born.  Angrily he began to tear the building apart, wanting to free himself from his prison.

• - Calm, my son!!

Destruction did as his loving father requested.

• - There will be plenty of time for you to show yourself to the world.  First, we must find another to join our army against the common enemy…Eros.  We must build it before he is able to, and if my calculations are correct, only four more will be able to be born.  Come with me.  I think I know the next perfect candidate.