Super Soldier (Chapter 5-6)

Florida20

So Leiws shared what he found his others but it wasnt just one thereare otehr stuffin tehre that they dont know what they will do. Im sure they will find out soon

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

This is my favourite ongoing story on this site right now.

I'm guessing the three types of injection are three different strengths. So the green one turns you into a huge shredded muscle guy, but still within the bounds of humanity. And the '3' turns you into one of those 8ft monsters.

I'm still excited to see shit go down with Whitaker. Lewis needs some chances to show off his strength. 

Amazing and well written! Can’t wait for the next few chapters!!! I hope Lewis gets jealous and takes it to the extreme with more growth!!!

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Speech500 said:

This is my favourite ongoing story on this site right now.

I'm guessing the three types of injection are three different strengths. So the green one turns you into a huge shredded muscle guy, but still within the bounds of humanity. And the '3' turns you into one of those 8ft monsters.

I'm still excited to see shit go down with Whitaker. Lewis needs some chances to show off his strength. 

My thoughts exactly!  :P

• Thanks 1

I like this sub-genre a lot, and this story is a particularly exciting take on the theme. Excellent!

And a suggestion to you, @Florida20 : Why don't you put links in your story threads, in order to make it easier to find and skip between the threads that contain different chapters? I mean a link to a latter thread in the former threads, and a link to the former threads in the latter threads.

Edited by Hialmar
suggestion about links
  • Thanks 1

Can't  wait for more. Love the personality change and hope we get the other three guys change in personality and cockiness shown! Get them in a weight room! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1