[STORY] TODD THE PERFECT [#COCK TF]

Orrotica

TODD THE GREAT

SYNOPSIS: Jeremy decides he wants the life of a penis. After making a deal with a demon he spots Todd, the perfect guy to become attached to... right?

Everybody’s seen it…

The way jocks (or any guy really) will grab their crotch for a good scratching or readjustment. The behavior is crude in and of itself, and it only seems to grow in that intensity when the guy then takes his fingers out and gives them a good sniffing, as if to smell a particular scent. When guys do this constantly the time-per-day average spent doing it adds up big time…

… And if you’re gay dude you might feel a certain level of ‘thirst’ develop within you when you see another guy so blatantly grabbing their junk. In gyms the behavior can run wild, and adding in gym shorts makes the visuals that much more revealing. In some cases, you can see complete dick imprints just from a guy scratching.

Jeremy was one person in particular who loved to see jock-dudes go ham on themselves. Over time however the enjoyment of watching turned to pure jealousy as Jeremy vowed that there must be a way to switch places with a penis… as in, any penis on a hot guy who tugs at their dick a lot.

“If I can switch places with a dick, then it’ll be ‘me me me’ 24/7!” The thought made Jeremy aroused to say the least. What lacked was a transformation mechanism… An action step.

Finally, Jeremy met a demon by the name of Azeroth at the crossroads near his family farm. Tons of research told Jeremy what he’d have to do in order to summon one. He was almost shocked to see the demon appear out of thin air. The conversation that ensued was one of productivity…

“I want to turn into a guy’s dick so that he gives me all the attention I’ve been craving.”

The demon Azeroth smiled as he took it all in. “Uhuhh, yea, sure.”

Jeremy continued to state his demands…

“I don’t want it to be just anybody either. They’ve gotta be hot! …And they have to touch their dick a lot.”

Azeroth took all of Jeremy’s wants and needs in and summarized it all now for him…

“Got it man, you want to live in a bro’s pants. You want all the attention that he’d normally direct toward his dick, but it’ll be you now, gotcha. I can get on board with that…” The demon rubbed his hands together. Jeremy stood intently, listening…

“…I can make this happen for you. When you see the guy who you want to be with forever, just tap your knee three times with your hand and you’ll begin the transformation into his dick.”

Jeremy was confused. “So, how fast will it happen?”

Azeroth rolled his eyes a bit now. “Don’t worry about how it works kid. This magic I have works in time, but it is permanent. Are you sure this is something you want?”

Jeremy did indeed pause. He self-reflected in finality… “I do want to be a guy’s penis… It can’t be worse than my boring life!”

“Deal.”

The breeze picked up and Azeroth’s eyes glowed yellow and orange. “It is done.”

It took days of fantasizing around town but finally Jeremy spotted a guy who fit the bill. Todd was his name and Jeremy had actually seen him many times in passing while at the gym. On this day Jeremy said hello to Todd as he came in. As the two young men exercised in separate areas Jeremy would glance over at every crotch-grab he’d see from Todd. Todd was a lean guy with brown wavy hair. There was a good bit of scruff on Todd’s face yet a smooth-appearing body otherwise.

“He’s perfect, totally! He looks clean and he’s hot as fuck!” Jeremy noted Todd’s bright blue boxer brief showing under his short gym shorts.

“Alright here it goes.” Jeremy looked at his knee, getting butterflies now.

Tap * Tap * Tap

Minutes passed –

Nothing—

“But I… I saw the demon’s eyes…” Convinced the magic was still real, Jeremy figured he was dooped somehow. “That’s what I get for going to a cross-roads demon.”

Returning to his workout now, Jeremy was frustrated. He was replaying the demon’s conversation in his mind when all of the sudden a tap on the shoulder had him turning around. Todd had come up to him – and he was wearing the most unusual smile…

“Hey man, so you wanna be my dick, yeah?” Todd casually announced with seemingly no regard for who heard him.

Without even giving Jeremy a chance to figure out how or what was happening, Todd took his hand and placed it firm on Jeremy’s shoulder once again. “You gotta come with me dude.” At that, Todd guiding Jeremy out of the gym. Jeremy was in a state of shock and awe. “How is this going to happen? How did he know about the transformation??”

To make matters worse, Jeremy had no control to break away from this sudden proximity to Todd. Jeremy was just now realizing, as he sat in the front seat of Todd’s beat up Honda Civic, that he felt drunk almost! General dizziness and a reduced mental capacity was beginning to present itself.

The short car ride ended and before long the two were sitting on the same small couch inside Todd’s apartment. It was now Todd began chatting with Jeremy even more…

“You know I’m pretty big down there, Yea?” Todd admitted, grabbing at his bulge. Jeremy was only able to nod his head.

“You’re quiet…” Todd added, smiling.

At that instant Jeremy found he had no strength or ability to articulate words or generate any voice. There was a particular tingling sensation that Jeremy started to feel around his legs and hands. Todd then chimed in some more…

“I jerk off a lot too. I think I hit eight yesterday haha.” Todd seemed to be reminiscing the good times while taking the opportunity to shove his hand down his pants. Jeremy’s eyes were glued to the Todd’s crotch. They’d already been sitting so close to each other.

Todd saw Jeremy looking his way and decided to make some subtle cues by way of eye movement.

“You gunna hop on top or not?” Todd then pointed to his crotch. “Come on.”

As Jeremy had no self-control, he could only comply. Still fully clothed he simply sat firm on Todd’s lap.

Physically, nothing major happened at first but after a few minutes of idly sitting there Jeremy felt his ass fuse to Todd’s pants. It was a certain ‘suction cup’ that signaled the event. At the same time Todd began rubbing Jeremy’s back up and down… up and down. The feelings struck Jeremy with such sensitivity that it paralyzed his mind further.

“I’m uh…” Gone was Jeremy’s ability to communicate. Instead drool began forming at the base of his lips. He managed to lift his hands, although weakened, in order to wipe dry. Todd just sorta laughed at the television, paying Jeremy no mind… except for the rubbing of course.

More minutes passed, an hour maybe. Jeremy’s brain gradually turned to mush, although he was still coherent enough to understand what was happening to him. He was mostly happy thus far… but this was uncharted territory.

“I can’t believe it’s actually happening! I- can- feel- it. I feel so close to him!”

*ring ring [the phone]

Todd answers a phone call and it breaks Jeremy’s concentration. At this point Jeremy’s vocal ability is gone, and his limbs are deformed. His arms and legs were a third of their original size. Todd didn’t seem to be phased by any of this as he said “Hello…”

Immediately Todd’s voice got soft, romantic even. Jeremy seemed to know automatically that on the phone was a girl named Rebecca, and she was… attractive? Jeremy was a little caught off guard by the visuals he saw before his mind… it was getting him worked up. Thankfully, Todd began rubbing his back again, reducing the anxiety a bit. Jeremy was able to listen in on the conversation now…

“Yea baby, you can come over. We can smash all night.” Todd told Rebecca.

As Todd began to stretch and get comfortable, he ended up grabbing Jeremy’s old shirt and yanking it off. The shirt itself was large now and Jeremy didn’t look right wearing it. His arms and legs were all but retracted now and his facial features were diminished.

“I’ll see ya soon babe.” At that, Todd ended the call. “Phew! I need to trim!” Todd took a good scratch at Jeremy’s rear, or what was left of it. It had been itching non-stop for an hour now but Jeremy was unable to see what was causing it.

“…Or nah… I think I’m going all natural!” Todd decided with a chuckle. Meanwhile Jeremy wasn’t himself anymore…

“It tickles so much, haha- ha- ha. Touch me more! Touch me more!” Giddy he was now, forever.

…But always taken care of.

*THERE IS MORE OF THIS STORY WRITTEN ON MY PATREON ACCOUNT FOR $1/MO SUBSCRIBERS. 

patreon.com/orrinotica

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER FOR ALL MY STORIES! @ORRINOTICA

• Like 4