Cockring 7 - Men In The Attic

brawnyjock

Cockring
Chapter 7 – Men in the Attic

Jack couldn't help but to play with Brian's still turgid cock. "Something is going on with you man."

"You think so?" Brian retorted while trying to adjust to what had just happened to his body.

Chad continued to analyze the data from Brian. He was totally puzzled by what he'd seen and wanted to observe more but Brian was no longer in range of the camera. He waited as he went over possible causes and continued to listen to the audio from the attic camera.

"You're body is pumped up incredibly like you've been on steroids or something." Jack added as he began stroking Brian's cock.

"I feel pumped up too, just like the last time this happened." Brian's mind was trying to figure out any similarities between the two events.

"This happened before? So you didn't gain the muscle from your workout."

"Some of it was from my exercise. After the last occurrence I managed to add a couple of pounds of muscle, but not like this."

"Just how much have you gained since last time?"

Brian stretched out his arms and shoulder as he looked side to side admiring the changes to date, "I've gained ten pounds of solid muscle since the last attic party."

"Yeah, I figured about that much, and it looks to me like you just packed on about ten more in the last few minutes." Jack put his second hand end to end around Brian's cock confirming his suspicions about Brian's cock growth as well.

"No wonder my skin feels so tight." Brian ran his hands over his muscular frame, feeling the changes. "Looks like my veins are going to bust through my skin too."

"Was that when your cock got larger too?" Jack questioned as he began double fisting Brian's massive cock end to end.

"I guess so, I actually hadn't noticed until you pointed it out earlier tonight."

"I got a news flash for you Brian. Your cock is easily ten inches now." Jack paused his stroking long enough for Brian to see his new size as measured by how much his cockhead extended past Jack's hands.

"Shit! That's so fuckin wild. Not only is it longer, but I've never felt so powerfully horned and ready to fuck like this before." He takes a deep breath which expands his enlarged chest. Looking down as his powerful pecs and then to Jack. "My muscles have never had such a totally pumped feeling like this from any of my workouts either."

Jack intensified his efforts double fisting Brian as others gathered around to watch the big man getting milked. Brian's muscles tensed as his body reacted to the intense orgasm building. The men surrounding him urged him on as they ran their hands over his hard muscled body. It seemed like there were hands everywhere, touching caressing, pinching his nips, squeezing his balls.  

"Fuck man, I'm going to cum again!" Brian yelled as he shot volley after volley of his thick cream all over Jack and the others around him.

"You're a dam cum factory tonight Bri, that's your third load already." Shouted one of the leather buddies standing nearby, "I got to have some of that."

Jack and the others rubbed the creamy substance all over Brian’s abs, chest and arms. "You look fuckin ready to take on another hot ass."

"Dam right I am.  I'm still so fuckin hard and pumped up." Brian looked at the others to see if anyone was ready to take his load. "Looks like it's going to be a fucking good night, so who wants it man?"

Inside Brian really knew more than he let on. This was the second time he'd experienced this kind of muscular growth, since the cockring became part of his life. If only he could figure out all the variables that triggered the growth.

Chad was even more confused after analyzing the data from the hot sling action and listening in to the jack off session that followed. He reviewed the video and was amazed to see just how much Brian had grown physically. Twenty pounds of new muscle, if he had heard correctly what had been stated. It was more than the cockring was supposed to be capable of doing. He'd really have to do some research to find out just what was going on. Meanwhile, he wished ever more so that he was at that party.

Before the leather buddies or anyone else could step in, Michael showed up. He was the owner of the house and rarely participated in the attic parties so his presence meant something was going on. Jack moved off as Michael sat down by Brian and began to caress Brian's muscled body. He licked his lips as he slowly ran his hands over the broad powerful shoulders and down Brian's muscled arms. Brian flexed as Michael paused briefly to admire the deep sinuous muscles of each arm. Slowly he reached over and place one hand on each of Brian's mounds of taunt pectoral muscle. Brian inhaled deeply so Michael could feel them expand and contract as his chest heaved forth. Michael took note then quickly took Brian's nips between his thumbs and fingers and pinched them hard with a twisting motion.

Brian moaned and his cock throbbed in reaction. "Fuck, how'd you know I loved my nips worked over?"

"I've been watching. I know you like to be watched and appreciated, to have your body worshiped as only a man can." Michael continued as his hand made its way down the ridges of Brian's abs following the love trail to his huge erection. "Now you're going to really see what a talented man can do for you." Michael bent low and began to suck Brian's cock. Inch by inch it slowly disappeared inside Michael's mouth.  

"Oh, fuck!" Brian screamed as he realized Michael was swallowing hard, trying to take the cock head into his throat. "Fuck it’s squeezing so tight, you're not going to be able to breathe."

As Chad listened to the action he noticed there was activity starting at the empty sling. Several guys seemed to be adjusting it so the head was much higher than normal and the bottom end was lowered. It was hardly the normal position for a guy to get fucked easily.

"Let me worry about that." Michael was an expert it seemed. He could manage breathing in perfect timing with his ingestion of Brian's cock. Michael kept swallowing deeper and deeper. An intensely rhythmic action that allowed him to take Brian in deeper each time and then release enough to allow Michael to get a breath of air.

"Oh, Shit!" Brian exclaimed, "No one has ever taken my cock that deeply before!"

"I'm going to have all of it in me before you cum." Michael increased his sucking action as he took Brian’s cock in and out, over and over." Now, with only a couple inches to go, he reached up, grabbed Brian's hands and placed them on his throat as he took another deep breath of air. "Feel how your cock is stretching out my neck as I take it deeper and deeper."

"Feels like you're throat is going to squeeze the cum out any time now." Brian replied as his breathing deepened.

Another quick breath and Michael adds, "Just like a python swallowing its prey down whole."

"No fuckin way?” Brian's balls contracted up and the cum shot out as he felt his cock head swell up inside Michael's throat. "Fu-c-c-c-k-k-k-k-k!"

Michael had no choice but to ingest every drop as there was no means for it to go anywhere else. But then, he wanted it that way. His own cock spasmed and shot in rhythm to Brian's, as he devoured the pulsing monster cock shooting load after load deep in his throat.  

Chad was going crazy. The system had just registered two more huge climaxes from Brian and yet he couldn't see what was going on. He wanted to be there himself to see his alpha stud in action and maybe get some more of himself.

Michael extricated himself from Brian's cock with a big gasping breath. "Didn't know if I'd be able to hold my breath much longer stud."

Duane told Jack to get Brian something to drink. He figured now was their chance to play out a special group scene they'd planned for tonight.

Jack went downstairs as Michael leaned in and spoke softly in Brian's ear. "Next time I want you to fuck me in my bedroom."

"Cool, I'd like that too." Brian wondered why Michael never got fucked in the attic, but only in his bedroom. In fact he rarely participated in the parties and no one who was ever invited would talk about it after.

His thought was lost as Jack stumbled, according to plan, spilling the drink all over Brian's chest.

"Dam, sorry about that Brian." Jack said apologetically as the leather couple grabbed Brian by his arms and pulled him to his feet.

"We'll clean it up for you Jack." They proceeded to lap up the liquid from Brian's body as they paid special attention to his erect nips. Sucking and nipping at them with their teeth as Brian became increasingly aroused again. They knew what they wanted and just how to get Brian's next load. Dan was the smaller of the two but carried a solid build with very little fat anywhere on his frame except around his waist. Duane was taller, with dark hair and a football players' build. He was proud of his hairy face and body which really made him look like the biker he was. The two had developed their own private set of nonverbal signals and used them to get the most out of any sexual encounter. They could be screaming 'Stop', and the other would know if it was for real or if it really meant 'fuck me harder'. In this way they kept the element of surprise from the third guy. Brian wouldn't have a clue what they had in store for him until it was too late.   

Dan worked his was down Brian's torso inch by inch, feeling every muscle and sineau along the way. His hands traced the ridges in Brian's six pack as he opened his mouth to envelope Brian's massive cock head. He savored the salty sweet cum still dripping from Brian's last explosive release. Meanwhile, Duane was busy probing Brian's mouth deeply with his tongue as he worked on those super sensitive, overly stimulated, nips protruding from Brian's huge, hard pecs.

Brian was getting more aroused by the minute. He knew these two from past parties and loved what they were capable of doing. They seemed to read each others minds as they double teamed their efforts to seduce whoever they had in their control. Brian was pushed this way and that as Duane twisted and turn about Brian's body. He squeezed Brian's pecs, massaged his shoulders, rubbed up and down the washboard abs, as his tongue continued it's erotically invasive maneuvers ever deeper into Brian's throat.

"Dan, you can take Brian's cock just as deeply as Michael did." Duane encouraged his partner. "I know you've practice and prepared for it, although it was quite this big before tonight. Just follow the plan." He winks to Dan, the signal that now is the night to play out their plan.

"Fuck!” Chad yelled at the screen. The video stream from the party only showed the oddly positioned empty sling, yet he now knew that someone else was going to try to choke down Brian. A shadow appeared on the screen. Something was happening; he could see the man doing something to the sling frame.

"I'll need you to get Brian ready, Duane." Dan signaled back to Duane.

"Like this?” Duane replied as he pulled Brian backward quickly. "Get him!"

"What the hell?" Brian's arms flew up and back, thinking he was falling backward to the floor, but instead he landed in the sling. "Wow, I thought...” Was all Brian could get out before he became aware that Duane, Dan and two others had bound his wrists up high and wide over his head, his legs were bound just above the knee and spread wide fully exposing his raging cock. The sling had been adjusted to form an almost upright leather chair. He struggled and pulled against the leather straps binding him to the sling frame , only to realize that he wasn't going to break free. "Fuck, I don't know what you got in mind, but you better get me off soon. You two always drive me wild."

"We know; that's why we planned this little scene just for you." Dan replied. "You'll have to wait and see."

"Yeah, we've been planning this one since the last attic party." Duane added.

Dan slowly eyed the straining muscles on Brian's body head to toe. "Only we didn't have a clue you'd get this bulked up in the mean time."

"Yeah, you muscled up so much we had to get Wes and Jack to help us out." Duane patted each of them on the back. "You guys did great."

Chad's eyes were glued to the display. He couldn't believe how much more muscled Brian had become since he acquired him those few weeks ago. He had a hot body then, but now, fuck'n stud. "I got to find out whats causing the muscle growth to build up his body like that."  He continued to watch as at least four guys started working on Brian.

Duane moved around above Brian's head. "We want more of you Brian." He said as he resumed kissing and probing Brian with his long tongue.

Wes and Jack each began nibbling on Brian's nips. As Dan resumed his efforts to devour Brian's raging cock. The play continued with Duane making great progress, as Brian became increasingly aroused. He strained against his bindings and his cock throbbed as his climax approached.

"Get ready guys." Dan warned as his hand holding Brian's balls could feel them tightening up. "Now!"

Brian knew he was ready to shoot another load.

Duane pulled back momentarily and took a long, deep hit on a bottle of poppers.

Brian began to inhale deeply so he could vocalize his building need to explode. But instead of air he got Duane exhalation, heavily laden with the vapors deep into his lungs.

Brian felt Duane holding his nostrils shut as he refused to let him release the potent air. He winched with pain as Wes and Jack bit down on his nips. Then Dan forced his mouth down deeply over Brian's spasming cock while he squeezed the huge balls forcing another massive load of cum deep to burst forth.

Dan held out as long as he could swallowing as much of the thick cream as possible. "Ack, Ack, Ack" Dan coughed as he gagged out the excess cum and fell back onto the floor.

Wes and Jack bent over taking turns sucking down as much of erupting cum while they finished milking their own dicks. The four were amazed at the volume of cum spewing everywhere as they enjoyed the performance that Brian was putting on. His body spasmed and bounced in the sling as wave after wave of cum shot forth. Several times it looked like he was flexing a pose for a body building contest or something, with every muscle in his body gorged with blood, veins popping as he strained against the bonds.

"That was incredible, guys." Duane exclaimed with his raspy voice. "Dan you're next?" Duane walked around and stood before Dan, still on his knees, only now with his back to Brian in the sling.

"Yeah, unlike the rest of you, I'm still ready to unload just like Brian did." He gloated as Dan began to swallow his dick. Wes and Jack reached across Brian and continued to work on each others dick.

Duane grabbed the sling frame as he bucked his dick in and out of Dan's throat. Looking down he noticed Brian's still erect cock, still dripping wet with saliva and his own cum. He pulled Dan to his feet and forced him back. Wes reached over and guided Brian's cock to the center of Dan's moist love hole. Dan's eyes went wide as his talented ass was quickly invaded by the pre-lubed monster behind him. "How's that, Dan?" Duane snickered, "now finish me off."

Dan bent forward and took Duane's dick back into his mouth, sucking him hard. He was used to taking his man, but with the addition of Brian's massive hard cock splitting his ass open, it was more than he ever imagined he could handle.

Duane grabbed Dan just below his arm pits and see-sawed him forward onto his cock and then back onto Brian's cock, deeper and deeper, faster and faster. Dan was frantically struggling to hold on. He wanted to get Duane off, but wasn't sure how much more his ass could take. His own dick stiffened as his load shot out onto the floor and all over Duane's legs. Feeling this, Duane released his cum as Dan struggled to swallow the sweet nectar. Dan fell back as Jack pushed Brian forward. Dan totally impaled himself on Brian's huge thick cock. He screamed in pain just as it exploded yet another load of thick cream into his firm ass.

Dan slowly extracted himself from Brian's shaft as the cum poured out of his ass. Finally free he stood up and gave Duane a big hug. He slowly turned and looked down on Brian, still bound in the sling. Incredibly, he was still fully erect. He looked to Wes and then to Jack.

Wes and Jack also noticed that Brian was still hard as steel and his monster cock looked powerful and ready for even more action. A sly smile came upon their faces as they gave a partial nod to Dan. This was their signal indicating it was time for the three of them to turn things around on Duane. Together they had decided to seize the next opportunity to give Duane a taste of what it’s like to be a bottom.

Dan pushed Duane back toward Brian in the swing, but he swiftly turns to prevent running into Brian. Just then Dan grabs him around the chest in a tight bear hug from behind, as Wes and Jack each take a leg and heave them over either side of Brian's torso. Duane is now straddling Brian's abs. He reaches up and grabs the overhead frame supporting the sling. He pulls himself up and off of Brian's abs trying to get away.

"I don't bottom, guys!" Duane boldly states while adjusting his grip on the frame only to realize his grip now slipping. "What the fuck?"

"We lubed that part of the frame in case you grabbed it." Dan retorts as Duane falls back directly onto Brian's cock, perfectly guided in position by Jack.

"AAAARRRRRRGGGG" Duane yells as the thick cock head plunges through and his ass slowly begins sinking down several inches onto Brian's huge bull cock. Duane tries to resist the invading monster, but the more he moves the deeper the penetration. Inch by inch it slowly plows up inside his virgin ass.

Chad watches intently on the monitor. He can't believe the stamina of Brian. Knowing he's already unloaded six times and likely going to make it seven. He begins to feel more than a little jealous that so many others are enjoying Brian and not paying for their pleasure. Chad realizes that maybe Brian could be the ultimate alpha stud of all his acquisitions.

Brian flexes his muscles beneath Duane's weight, driving his cock up even deeper into the tight virgin ass. He's always wanted to see what Duane's bubble but would feel like, but he respected the top too much to force him to bottom. This was different. It wasn't his doing, but planned and executed by Dan and Brian wasn't going to ignore the opportunity.  Wes and Jack love the total erotic action of it all. They could see that Duane was coming around and enjoying getting fucked. Wes bends over and begins to nibble on one of Brian's nips while jacking his own dick with his other hand. Jack takes the hint and follows suit working on Brian's other nip. Dan reaches around Duane and starts jacking off his partner’s dick. The five of them seem to get their rhythms synchronized as everyone is building toward another climax.  

Meanwhile Duane indeed has been awakened to the pleasures of getting fucked.  His ass is more than simply enjoying the masculine intrusion of this muscle studs cock. "Yeah, give it to me Brian." He doesn't want it to end. "Fuck, I never knew it could feel so incredible. Fill me up with that monstrous bull fuck muscle, man."
 He runs his hands over Brian's shoulder and down his lats as the intruding cock plunges ever deeper inside his body. He can feel it protruding deep up inside. "More!, I want more of it."

Chad's erection gets out of control as he watches the incredibly hot erotic action. He wants to be there, taking part in the draining of Brian and getting fucked and sucked by the group. He can't help but pump his own dick as his heart speeds up. "Give it to him Brian!" Chad yells at the screen. Realizing that he can participate and contribute to the scene, he triggers the ring to force a fail safe event. The immediate surge causes Brian to buck up even deeper into Duane. Brian's whole body is shaking as he strains against his binds. His cock swells up thickening as it grows longer and he plunges even deeper inside of Duane. "F-u-c-k!" Chad screams as he unloads all over his desk. As his arousal settles down he realizes that Brian's body didn't grow this time.

"Shit man, feels like you're tearing me up inside!" Duane screams, but with a look of pure euphoric pleasure on his face. His cock starts erupting his load all over Brian, Wes and Jack. "Shit!" Duane screams in torment as the pleasurable pain takes him over the top.

Wes steps back, "oh yeah, got mine for you too." As he adds his load to the mix and so does Jack.

Cum is flowing all over Brian’s chest and running down onto the ridges of his six pack abs.

"Here you go Brian." Jack scoops up a handful of cum from Brian’s abs and slathers it in Brian's mouth. "Lap it up man."

Brian swallows the bitter sweet mix and that is all it takes as his body stiffens head to toe briefly and then violently bucks up and down like a bull in a rodeo. His cock hammering Duane's ass even more, as he unleashes yet another load of man juice into him.

Duane, still enjoying the action yells out, "Yee Haw! Can I ride a bull or what?" He reaches down and slaps both his hands down hard on Brian's ass. "Fuck me anytime, stud." He reaches up and releases Brian's hand as Dan unbuckles his thighs.

Chad watches the screen intently. He doesn't want to miss his chance to observe Brian's cock size once Duane pulls free.  

Duane wraps his hands around Brian's powerful shoulders and pulls himself up, sliding slowly up his cum slick abs, as he dismounts Brian's cock. Pulling out carefully inch by inch as he suddenly is very much aware of the massive sized tool that he took inside. "Dam, feels like a fucking baseball bat getting pulled out of me."

Brian smiles proudly at the baseball bat comment to his size. He wonders if the growth will be gone in the morning or if it'll last. Also, just how long it'll take him before he learns how to use the cockring to make himself grow even larger and more muscular when he chooses.

"Come on now, just a little more. Keep pulling. Fuck look at all the cum running down it." Chad is going crazy with the suspense.

Duane stops suddenly, wincing in pain.  "Only the head of your big bull cock to go. Feels like the suction is going to pull my ass inside out."

Chad adjusts the screen for a better view. "Fuck'n huge! Over four hours and his cock still looks hard as steel!"

"Let me help." Wes offers as he wraps an arm around Duane and pulls him to the side. A popping sound lets everyone around know Duane's been freed. "Shit, maybe I'll have to think about that fuck me anytime offer." Duane jokes.

Dan can't help but laugh. "Doubt any cowboy could get thrown off once mounted on that bull cock. Bet you're going to walk bull legged for quite awhile too."

Chad quickly saves a screen capture for future reference. "This kind of growth isn't supposed to happen. I've got to figure out what’s gone wrong." He watches as Brian gets up out of the sling, stretching the muscles in his arms and legs which have been bound up a bit too long. Brian reaches down to massage his quads where they were bound to the sling. He works out a knot just above the right knee and then traces the cut between the vastus medialis and lateralis and rectus femorous. He examines the same definition in his left leg before running his hands up past his erection to his abs. Chad licks his lips as he watches Brian collects some of the cum off his body and lick it off his fingers. He reaches down to get more of the thick fluid as the muscular stairway guy who grabbed his towel off earlier that evening steps closer.

"I'd like some of that if you don't mind." he flatly states.

"Help yourself," Brian replies. "I'm Brian, didn't catch your name before."

"Eric, I'm visiting from New York and got to say you've put on one hell of a show tonight." He scoops up two handfuls of the creamy substance from Brian's chest. Puts one hand in his mouth sucking it clean like a popsicle and the other hand goes into Brian's mouth.

"Thanks", Brian replies. "Looks like you've put in some time at the gym too." Brian runs his hand over Eric's shoulder as Eric stoops down and begins licking the remaining cum off Brian's abs. "Fuck, your tongue is driving me wild."

"I'm glad you're enjoying it. A man who obviously spends as much time in the gym as you do, needs to be devoured!" He straightens up as his tongue licks past Brian's nips, to his neck. They embrace chest to chest and kiss each other deeply with Brian's cock standing upright between the two men. Eric frees himself and reaches down to grab Brian's cock. "You going to be willing to let me enjoy a workout session on this muscle too?"

"You know it!" Brian points over toward the corner of the room. "Over on the examination table?"

"No, no, no, I can't see over there." Chad pleads to the computer screen. "Wait? The camera is following them. Someone else must want to watch them."

Eric hops up on the examination table and puts his feet into the stirrups as he lays back, pulling Brian on top of him. "Fill me up big bull man."

Brian reaches down and deftly guides his huge love muscle toward Eric's lubed ass opening. He pushes gently at first to stretch Eric out a little and to let him feel the pressure building. Then forcing his cock head harder and deeper until his it opens Eric up enough to and slips inside.

"SHIT!" Eric slams his hands against Brian's pecs and pushes back against him. "Hold it there a minute Brian. I need to get accustomed to your girth. You know you're not just incredibly long but extra thick too!" Eric's expression begins to show he is relaxing and adjusting to Brian's size.

"I can't stand just sitting here watching all this." Chad remarks as he continues to monitor Brian on the system as the hot sex scene plays out. "He just unload totally on that last guy. How can he have anymore?"

Brian can't wait any longer and begins the slow penetration of Eric inch by inch, ever so slowly, working in and out, deeper and deeper, enjoying every moment. The tightness of Eric's ass is incredible the way it hugs his cock shaft like a two fisted grip. Eric really has enormous control of his glutes, making them squeeze and pull as Brian works deeper inside. His arousal heightens as he steadily bores deeper and faster into Eric.

"Fuck this shit." Chad shouts to the screen, suddenly noticing that the system timer indicates the failsafe activation he initiated is still active and has plenty of time left. Another activation before the expiration would register as a double event. "This could be real fun and I can test my theory on the cockring malfunction. I doubt even Brian can handle another double event this soon."

"Fuck Bri, I'm not sure how much more I can take. How deep inside me are you now?"

Brian looks Eric in the eyes, stops his penetration as he bends forward and works on Eric's nips. "I'm well over half way into you so far. You feel so tight, it's incredible." He plants his tongue deeply into Eric's hot mouth, working it slowly deep into his throat. Brian was always one who loved deep kissing. He always wished he could get his tongue deep enough into a guys throat to feel past his tonsils. It ranks right behind nip play as erotic arousal turn-on.

After several minutes of kissing with Brian's tongue probing ever deeper into his throat, Eric breaks his mouth away briefly. "Ok, I'm ready to take more."

"Finally," Chad remarks, "I was afraid to run out of time before Brian was in the guy totally."

"You sure?" Brian questions, not waiting for the answer before resuming his assault. Only this time he begins a faster non-rhythmic pumping action.

"Yes, and this time don't stop. No matter what I say or do."

As if Brian had any intention of stopping before he got off. "You got it man." With each stroke he can sense the torment in Eric's ass. It tightens around Brian's cock shaft making it feel like Eric is trying to milk his load out, stroke after stroke.

"Come on Brian," As Chad notes the timer has only 2 minutes left, "Stop wasting time and fuck the shit out of him."

"Dam, I want it all!" The deep penetrating pain mixes with the heightened sense of eroticism from the overwhelming masculine onslaught. Eric's thrown into uncontrolled sexual frenzy each time the ridge of Brian's huge cock head passes over his prostrate. Then struggling to fight off the stretching surge of pain as the massive cock head opens up new depths inside of him.   He struggles with each stoke to take more of Brian. "Give it to me, man!"

By now others were standing around cheering them on while watching the action, as they jacked themselves or each other. Making comments about Eric being a man enough to take Brian or to Brian about knowing how to really enjoy exercising his muscles or his monster cock.

"Oh, fuck yeah!" Brian shouts as he pumps ever deeper. "You've got it all now Eric."

"That's what I've been waiting for." Chad pushes the button, sending the fail safe activation signal to Brian's cockring.

"Arrgghh!" Brian screams as his whole body rocks with the surge caused by the cockring. His chest heaves up as his arms flail out. The muscles in his back and shoulders expand increasing the wide V shape to his torso.

"Son of a bitch!" one of the guys exclaims.

"What the hell's going on!" Another adds.

Still others are wondering if Brian is on steroids or some other body building drug. "No one can increase muscle mass like that."

Chad is glued to his computer as this time he watches Brian's body grow almost instantly before his eyes.

Brian feels his glutes seize as his hamstrings and quads increase in size. His already monstrous cock surges larger as it plunges and expands even deeper in Eric.

"Stop! Stop, Brian!" Eric screams as his dick own dick releases a massive load and tears well up in his eyes.

Brian can hardly stop, let alone get a sentence out of his mouth. "c..aa..nn't" His skin feels like its tearing open as his muscles grow even larger. He can feel the additional tightness around his cock increasing to painful levels as his cock grows and embeds itself even deeper within poor Eric.

"This is incredible! It's the double fail safe events that cause the growth. I've got to find out just why this is happening and if something is wrong with the cockring or if Brian is different somehow.

The pain eases and Brian begins to take stock of this latest event just as he passes out and slumps on top of Eric. Chad watches as several naked men move in and begin to work out how to remove Brian. Chad starts estimating measurements from what he can see on the monitor. He was 165 pounds when I got him but he's got to be nearly 200 pounds of solid muscle now.

The several men struggled to pull Brian up off Eric. Once they got him up enough, they worked to slowly extract his monstrous cock from Eric.
He screamed in pain as Brian's huge cock worked like a piston causing a massive suction inside Eric. It seems to take forever, but once out they laid Brian back on the sling as the camera panned following his movement.  

Chad watched, wondering who was controlling the camera, as he continued to take more estimates of Brian's body. The measurements weren't making sense, so he had to retake them. On the second round he confirmed they were accurate. He sat back in his chair pondering the events and what could possibly be the cause of Brian's growth. "What the hell? Just when I thought I had the perfect alpha stud, something goes wrong."

Michael, the host, pans the camera to another hot scene with the two leather men as a frustrated Chad turns to his computer system to try and find some answers.

• Upvote 13