dredlifter

2 hours ago, bradspencer said:

Question for all you guys - and if you're around Dredlifter and wanna chime in with some non-spoiler words of wisdom please to ---

Does Trev understand what he feels around Seth?

Is it confusion and embarrassment about feelings he thinks he shouldnt have as a straight guy that has him in such a state?

Does Seth understand the feelings and is trying in someway that isnt muscle overload and worship to get Trev to get a grip on his feelings?

I'm just wondering if Seth is WAY more perceptive than I'm giving him credit for.  He may be trying to do the right thing, but not knowing exactly how to do it? (I.e. bring some real peace to his best little friend)

And most of all- Elongro is still working in their systems.  Seth is still growing.  Trev is shrinking.  Is their a connection between the drug actions and their mental states/desires?   (I noted that Jack is still 6'6" tall.  No growth in over a month, though he is getting better looking and more muscle.  What he WANTS?)

I don't think Trev fully understand his feeling toward Seth. Is he sexual attracted to Seth himself or is it just Seth's size that turns him on? What does this mean for his and Seth's relationship, is friendship enough or does he actual want more? Personally I don't think Trev wants to be sexually involved with Seth and only wants to be friends but is turned on by his size since like I said before Seth is the living enboydyment of Trev's desires.

I believe that Seth knows full well what he is doing but is ignoring the damage he is causing because he is focusing more on Trev's amazement toward him as confirmation that things are fine and that he hasn't gone too far. This is hwta I think his thought process is "Yeah my buddy has been taking a few hits but if it was really a problem with him he would of said something by now. Potentially Seth feels that even though Trev is much smaller then him now and his confidence is shot he would still be secure enough in their friendship to speak him mind.

You may have a point about ones mind set playing a role. We know that Trev was excited in the beginning but due to his internship had to focus on his work and mostly his mindset at the time shifted from ones of wanting to grow to making sure his internship finish on a good note. Then when he came home instead of him focusing on growing he started focusing on his lack of progress and the others growth. Cause Trev did grow even if only an inch be did grow and who knows maybe if he focused on his want to grow and less on everyone else maybe he would of started to see progress and even though he did take some time to himself after the break up he is still thinking about the others and not on himself.

I started typing a response and sticky keys got turned on.  Seriously, does someone know how to murder this feature?  Like completely destroy it forever, shoot it into the sun or a blackhole?  I understand it's usefulness for some, but WHY doesn't it prompt you before it gets turned on.  Like "Did you mean to enable sticky keys?  Yes/No?"  Instead it gets turned on and I can't get it off until I restart my computer.  So damn annoying....side rant over.

1 hour ago, bradspencer said:

Given the set of measurements with a 35 lb weight gain since Dec and like 50 since Thanksgiving (with only 3 inches in height gain)  he is prob something like 62-64 inch chest, guns around 26-27 (Trevs hand couldn't get around the biceps portion to even tough the tris unflexed very well and they were pulled apart when Seth flexed at the bar), and quads in the 36-38 range.  Just a guess but I think its close based on Trev saying he looked like he was a classic bodybuilder style body just scaled up 10 inches and 150 lbs.  That would also make Seth's arms as big or bigger than Trev's quads and Seth's quad bigger than Trev's waist or his own without too much waddle, which Trev doesnt talk about if I remember.  He is also dense as fuck, given the way Trev talks about it feeling.  So big, but not MONSTER big, lol.  As much as you can say that about a literal muscle god.

I LOVE thinking about Seth's measurements.  All these numbers are intoxicating to think about.  I'm definitely a stats guy.  It was on purpose that there would be a chapter or two in between measurements to keep some mystery as to how much Seth and the others are really growing.  But it is about time for some more size reveals.

1 hour ago, ploder4 said:

And as I was wondering before... are Brooke and Stacy about as big as male bodybuilders now?   That would be interesting to see.  Although with Seth around, I think Trev could easily not be bothered by them growing anymore. 

I can confirm that Brooke and Stacy are not becoming bodybuilder-esque.  Elongro enhances features specific to gender.  While they are toned and muscular for women, they are still feminine.  Brooke and Stacy basically have the shape of bikini fitness models, but blown up to incredible heights. 

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, dredlifter said:

I started typing a response and sticky keys got turned on.  Seriously, does someone know how to murder this feature?  Like completely destroy it forever, shoot it into the sun or a blackhole?  I understand it's usefulness for some, but WHY doesn't it prompt you before it gets turned on.  Like "Did you mean to enable sticky keys?  Yes/No?"  Instead it gets turned on and I can't get it off until I restart my computer.  So damn annoying....side rant over.

I LOVE thinking about Seth's measurements.  All these numbers are intoxicating to think about.  I'm a definitely a stats guy.  It was on purpose that there would be a chapter or two in between measurements to keep some mystery as to how much Seth and the others are really growing.  But it is about time for some more size reveals.

Dont you just HATE IT when you are thinking about giving an answer and this happens.  Lol....  An author who takes making a tease lessons from his own characters (aka Seth Flexing) . ;)

I'm so into the growth in this story.  Even though the plot tortures me, I love hearing the stats and strength feats.  The last chapter had me shaking in more ways than one. 

In regards to Brooke and Stacy, would those incredible heights be enough to make Trev in comparison tiny all over by sheer scale comparison?   Kinda like "Look Trev, Brooke's bicep is bigger than yours!"  They won't look bigger if she were Trev's height but now that she's scaled up they could be.

I would also hope we will find out the reason why Trev is shrinking soon enough.  Will Trev become an Elongro lab rat being studied on regarding his bad side effects? 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Buckle up, bitches....  ??

On 2/15/2019 at 6:16 PM, dredlifter said:

It's a position that Jack relishes. He loves his best bud Seth, but can't help deny that he always felt a bit in Seth's shadow. And Seth has a LARGE shadow. Jack loves the attention he gets being the big man on campus. He's got it all now. He's tall. He's muscular. He's even more good looking than he was. And he's banging one of the hottest chicks on campus. In the gym he constantly gets stares and he eats it up and loves to reinforce his superiority.  In the weight room he loves to go up to small newbie Freshman lifters and standing right next to them with his shirt off. Most Freshman are very skinny, so next to Jack's towering frame they look downright puny, which makes Jack feel even bigger and more powerful. He lets the runts stare up at his hulking sweaty muscles, high above their own, making them shiver in fear...until he smiles and relaxes them.

“Hey there dudes! I'm Jack. If you ever want advice on how to lift right and get big. Just let me know. As you can see, I'm pretty damn BIG. Check out these guns!” Jack throws up a cocky biceps flex as the tiny Freshman stare in awe. “I'd be happy to answer your questions, just be careful not to bother me when I'm lifting the big weights. I'd hate for you little guys to get hurt!  But you little guys lift big and eat your vegetable and maybe one day you'll grow up to be BIG LIKE ME!” As the Freshman stare on stunned, Jack turns and resumes his workout, happy to have and demonstrated his superiority.

I'm a little surprised this hasn't received more discussion. The insight into Jack's insecurity here is a massive validation of just how common Trevor's psyche is in the Elongro (and probably our own) world. He's presented as both self-centred but with an interesting edge of fragilility. Jack seems incapable of truly defining himself as large unless he has an available small-by-normal-standards male target to compare to. I can't help but desire Jack to be called out publicly and unflinchingly by a small science type when he tries his 'trick.' The interaction would be comedic and tension gold! Also, for those of you who were hoping Brooke would be visited with misery, this is a pretty big deal. Instead of working with Trevor to redefine and repair their relationship, she broke up with him and ended up dating someone who had a spectacular reaction to Elongro but is still much more insecure than Trevor was.

Trevor.

His re-introduction to himself is realistic, canny, and a relief, frankly. I was a little nervous that his affirmation was going to disappear after the haze of beer wore off. His awareness of and adaptation to Jack instead of full out gym avoidance speaks deafening volumes about how much reconnecting to Seth, learning about Seth's motives, and beginning to accept his emotions (fear, lust, jealousy, all of them) all meant to him. This could have been much, much bleaker. Thank you for lifting him from the dregs after driving him to his breaking point, Dredlifter. It's also vital that Trevor learns to do this ON HIS OWN. No one does it for him and no one forces him into it. His motivation is himself and that is so, so important.

Seth

I'm going to break from the pack a bit and talk about how much more humanized and respectful Seth is in this chapter. Seth is finally aware of Trevor's appreciation of his size and becomes more aware as chapter 8 progresses. Dredlifter has also made the effort to work in elements of how Seth is hyper-aware and a bit self-conscious of his size lately. Even when fully clothed, in Chapter 7, he's ashamed of how endowed he is when he's half-hard that he covers himself with a jacket. In this chapter he has to awkwardly demonstrate how much he has to eat, that he had to get a larger vehicle, etc. Please note that in Chapter 8, Dredlifter makes serious effort to describe how Seth only really feels secure enough to enjoy or show off his size (endowment, height, food eaten, weight lifted, etc) after Trevor remarks or gives him a clear, physical signal. This is a huge change in his behaviour from the previous chapters. AKA in this chapter Seth spends a lot of time actively deferring to Trevor.  Trevor does tell himself in Chapter 7 that he wouldn't be able to tell Seth when anything was 'too much' but the opposite turned out to be true. He finally starts communicating some of his feelings in this chapter. More important, is that Seth is receptive to what Trevor is communicating to him and changes his behaviour immediately. This is a huge deal. Here's a partial list of what I'm describing:

As Trevor continually stares, it empowers Seth, making him feel proud.

Seth heads to bed with a smile. Later, in the quiet of the night, he swears he can faintly hear what he think is little Trevor beating off, thinking about his body. His amazig height, huge muscles and grandiose cock... But he can't be sure. He laughs to himself though, now chubbed at the thought that he is so hot now that his friend beats off to him

“Seriously Seth, THAT'S your warmup?”

“Haha yeah man. What can I say. I've gotten pretty damn strong.”

Trevor uses the same weights for two more working sets while Seth eventually works up to lifting dumbbells the seem unimaginable to Trevor.

“Holy shit, Seth. I didn't even realize they made 225 lb dumbbells!”

“Yeah this gym is awesome. They have the biggest weights in the state! They actually have 275's that I'm working up to. Stand back, little dude. I'm holding more than your body weight in each hand, if something goes wrong I don't want you to get crushed. Here we go. HUP!”

“You're turn, Trev! Remember to really squeeze those pecs together. Force that blood into those littl-...into those muscles.” Seth corrects himself.

Trevor heart races in horror as Seth looks around innocently trying to remedy the solution. Trevor appreciates his concern but that fact he needs a 'booster seat' is another blow to his size obsession.

“Hey Trev! I just remembered the old machines are over there in the corner.” Seth points over to a cramped, low-lit dingy alcove just off the main gym floor. “Trev, why don't you go do pec fly sets over there and we'll meet back up when we're done.”

Having finished his set, Seth soon saunters toward Trevor, smirking as he passes two other lifters...lifters who, while tall, come nowhere to matching his own size which pleases him immensely. He spots Trevor on the old machine frantically looking around and all the big beautiful people. Seth notices his little friend's anxiety and suddenly realizes that maybe coming this supersized gym wasn't such a good idea. Seth leads Trevor back over the free weights, avoiding the titanic machines. They finish their workout with Seth hovering near him, which makes Trevor feel like Seth is protecting him from the huge, cocky men milling about doing their own workouts. It makes him like a child with his giant overprotective father.

After Seth scrubs his face, he looks over and down at his little buddy. Seth doesn't say anything, but even he is surprised just how SMALL Trevor looks next to him. 

"See dude, this wasn't so bad, right?"

Seriously, there is a shit-ton of content like this in chapter 8.  It's an immense shift in character development from parts 2 to 6.  This is much more comparison, praise, and worship kink than outright humiliation or Seth being a dick.

All about the D and sexual identity

I can't believe this upscale, commercial gym has a circle-jerk style shower room. Barbarians, I tell you!  But seriously, Seth's comments come from shock of being this much larger and no knowledge of perspective. He blurts it out without malice.  I cannot hammer that point home enough. He uses and puts his straight masculinity status on the line to shield Trevor from his uncertain arousal and desperation. The helicopter is Seth's attempt to deflate the tension with humour – when a guy does it, he looks absolutely ridiculous! When the actual comparison does occur, Seth gauges what he can do based on Trevor's obvious arousal. This moment of perceived ultimate emasculation is, importantly, one of the very few times we see Seth reference how small he used to be and express, not just that he's big, but that he has grown so much. It's a key distinction. He both acknowledges Trevor's former superiority and even though he's turned on by being bigger, denies himself from getting hard to further humiliate Trevor. True, he does reference his size hard, but his departure from the shower is pretty sudden to prevent his further arousal and the painful comparison for Trevor.  He also makes a point to give Trevor his towel to avoid any douchebag stares/comments.

Side-note on Dick size and Big Dick Energy.  Seth could actually be much larger for his size and still be fully real.  Seriously, just google it.  If you want to see actual, third party measurements, I recommend The Visualiser.  Also, for you guys who are bigger, you might not realize it, but you're totally smug. It might be a passive or quiet confidence thing, but please trust me on this one. I'm pretty average in the endowment area and I am constantly smirked at, side-glanced, whatever in locker rooms by guys who have a physical dick advantage. Trevor's comfortably above average, btw. His previous considerations of his dick would also indicate he's somewhere between 6” and 6.5” in girth which is much thicker than average. By volume, he's comfortably (probably 25% to 50%) larger than the statistical average.

The shower scene is also a really raw representation of the sexual identity questions, potential sexual identity crises, uncertainty, questioning, curiosity and so on that are at the core of Elongro. It is overwhelmingly tactful. Thank. You. Dredlifter.  The manner in which you handle this subject while juggling the elephants of dominance and size is pretty damn adept. Actually, it's fucking amazing. It's raw and emotionally charged throughout every chapter. You either have first hand experience of some(all?) of what your characters are going through or someone close to you to has given you a front row seat.

I also, really, really don't want Trevor to get smaller. I do hope his monumental efforts get rewarded in some way. Seth's reaction is another affirmation of a sharp shift in tone for their relationship – he is genuinely concerned. Brooke already 'shrank' him to this height in Chapter seven, but this was still a challenging pill to swallow. In terms of final deference, Seth makes sure to not measure his height upon measuring Trevor.  ***EDIT ***I totally forgot that waaaay back in Part One, Trevor dropped to 5' 10" then as well before growing to 5' 11.5".  Apologies for not picking up on this perfect tie-in earlier, Dredlifter.

Second Shot of Elongro

Oh HELL no!!! Do the damn research, Trevor!

I'm really in awe of the character work and growth you have given in the last couple of chapters. Your final lines are so hopeful, Dredlifter. Thanks again for allowing Trevor to recover.

Edited by anormorph
missed an important? link to part 1!
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, anormorph said:

Buckle up, bitches....  ??

I'm a little surprised this hasn't received more discussion. The insight into Jack's insecurity here is a massive validation of just how common Trevor's psyche is in the Elongro (and probably our own) world. He's presented as both self-centred but with an interesting edge of fragilility. Jack seems incapable of truly defining himself as large unless he has an available small-by-normal-standards male target to compare to. I can't help but desire Jack to be called out publicly and unflinchingly by a small science type when he tries his 'trick.' The interaction would be comedic and tension gold! Also, for those of you who were hoping Brooke would be visited with misery, this is a pretty big deal. Instead of working with Trevor to redefine and repair their relationship, she broke up with him and ended up dating someone who had a spectacular reaction to Elongro but is still much more insecure than Trevor was.

Trevor.

His re-introduction to himself is realistic, canny, and a relief, frankly. I was a little nervous that his affirmation was going to disappear after the haze of beer wore off. His awareness of and adaptation to Jack instead of full out gym avoidance speaks deafening volumes about how much reconnecting to Seth, learning about Seth's motives, and beginning to accept his emotions (fear, lust, jealousy, all of them) all meant to him. This could have been much, much bleaker. Thank you for lifting him from the dregs after driving him to his breaking point, Dredlifter. It's also vital that Trevor learns to do this ON HIS OWN. No one does it for him and no one forces him into it. His motivation is himself and that is so, so important.

Seth

I'm going to break from the pack a bit and talk about how much more humanized and respectful Seth is in this chapter. Seth is finally aware of Trevor's appreciation of his size and becomes more aware as chapter 8 progresses. Dredlifter has also made the effort to work in elements of how Seth is hyper-aware and a bit self-conscious of his size lately. Even when fully clothed, in Chapter 7, he's ashamed of how endowed he is when he's half-hard that he covers himself with a jacket. In this chapter he has to awkwardly demonstrate how much he has to eat, that he had to get a larger vehicle, etc. Please note that in Chapter 8, Dredlifter makes serious effort to describe how Seth only really feels secure enough to enjoy or show off his size (endowment, height, food eaten, weight lifted, etc) after Trevor remarks or gives him a clear, physical signal. This is a huge change in his behaviour from the previous chapters. AKA in this chapter Seth spends a lot of time actively deferring to Trevor.  Trevor does tell himself in Chapter 7 that he wouldn't be able to tell Seth when anything was 'too much' but the opposite turned out to be true. He finally starts communicating some of his feelings in this chapter. More important, is that Seth is receptive to what Trevor is communicating to him and changes his behaviour immediately. This is a huge deal. Here's a partial list of what I'm describing:

Seriously, there is a shit-ton of content like this in chapter 8.  It's an immense shift in character development from parts 2 to 6.  This is much more comparison, praise, and worship kink than outright humiliation or Seth being a dick.

All about the D and sexual identity

I can't believe this upscale, commercial gym has a circle-jerk style shower room. Barbarians, I tell you!  But seriously, Seth's comments from shock of being this much larger and no knowledge of perspective. I cannot hammer that point home enough. He uses and puts his straight masculinity status on the line to shield Trevor from his uncertain arousal and desperation. The helicopter is Seth's attempt to deflate the tension with humour – when a guy does it, he looks absolutely ridiculous! When the actual comparison does occur, Seth gauges what he can do based on Trevor's obvious arousal. This moment of perceived ultimate emasculation is, importantly, one of the very few times we see Seth reference how small he used to be and express, not just that he's big, but that he has grown so much. It's a key distinction. He both acknowledges Trevor's former superiority and even though he's turned on by being bigger, denies himself from getting hard to further humiliate Trevor. True, he does reference his size hard, but his departure from the shower is pretty sudden to prevent his further arousal and the painful comparison for Trevor.  He also makes a point to give Trevor his towel to avoid any douchebag stares/comments.

Side-note on Dick size and Big Dick Energy.  Seth could actually be much larger for his size and still be fully real.  Seriously, just google it.  If you want to see actual, third party measurements, I recommend The Visualiser.  Also, for you guys who are bigger, you might not realize it, but you're totally smug. It might be a passive or quiet confidence thing, but please trust me on this one. I'm pretty average in the endowment area and I am constantly smirked at, side-glanced, whatever in locker rooms by guys who have a physical dick advantage. Trevor's comfortably above average, btw. His previous considerations of his dick would also indicate he's somewhere between 6” and 6.5” in girth which is much thicker than average. By volume, he's comfortably (probably 25% to 50%) larger than the statistical average.

The shower scene is also a really raw representation of the sexual identity questions, potential sexual identity crises, uncertainty, questioning, curiosity and so on that are at the core of Elongro. It is overwhelmingly tactful. Thank. You. Dredlifter.  The manner in which you handle this subject while juggling the elephants of dominance and size is pretty damn adept. Actually, it's fucking amazing. It's raw and emotionally charged throughout every chapter. You either have first hand experience of some(all?) of what your characters are going through or someone close to you to has given you a front row seat.

I also, really, really don't want Trevor to get smaller. I do hope his monumental efforts get rewarded in some way. Seth's reaction is another affirmation of a sharp shift in tone for their relationship – he is genuinely concerned. Brooke already 'shrank' him to this height in Chapter seven, but this was still a challenging pill to swallow. In terms of final deference, Seth makes sure to not measure his height upon measuring Trevor.

Second Shot of Elongro

Oh HELL no!!! Do the damn research, Trevor!

I'm really in awe of the character work and growth you have given in the last couple of chapters. Your final lines are so hopeful, Dredlifter. Thanks again for allowing Trevor to recover.

Now you have me thinking again ... May be another long night ahead pondering this story.

8 minutes ago, bradspencer said:

Now you have me thinking again ... May be another long night ahead pondering this story.

Just don't let the story consume your thoughts!   I'm flattered you are thinking about the story so much but don't overdo it!  ?

4 minutes ago, dredlifter said:

Just don't let the story consume your thoughts!   I'm flattered you are thinking about the story so much but don't overdo it!  ?

Lol.  I find it fun. ?????? Besides you know I also have a certain size fetish I think.  And you inspire me.  I have an idea rolling in my head.

I just dont wanna riff from you too much and I've not written in 3 years 

I have to remind myself to read your chapters more than once dreadlifter.  anormorph pointed out a few things that I completely missed.  Those things completely changed my understanding.  But then again, I should know this because I have been constantly re-editing my latest posts as I figure stuff out.   lol

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, ploder4 said:

I have to remind myself to read your chapters more than once dreadlifter.  anormorph pointed out a few things that I completely missed.  Those things completely changed my understanding.  But then again, I should know this because I have been constantly re-editing my latest posts as I figure stuff out.   lol

That's the fun of it.  I think I get it then I get a whole new perspective from someone new.