dredlifter

2 hours ago, dredlifter said:

You aren't the same man I fell in love with last year.”

2 hours ago, dredlifter said:

You can't seem to get past your jealousy of me, Stacy, Seth and Jack. Yes, what's happening to us is amazing, but did you ever think to quite moping and join in our fun? Instead you stand aside and shoot us annoyed looks and snide remarks. You know, every time I go over to Seth and Stacy's, Seth asks about you. How you're doing. Tells me how he misses hanging out with you.”

Im glad Brooke pointed out that Trevor's insecurities were the reason that drove them away.

I still believe she loves him but she cant be with him when he is not himself. He's subdue due to all things happening around him.

Seth and Trevor are talking again but now they will get separated once more and ii hope that the time appart heals Trevor's concience and start training and get the gains he sure has to come while Seth grows to new sizes and both will explore their  new kink. They both love muscles and they will for sure have a good time.

12 hours ago, Ro20316 said:

Im glad Brooke pointed out that Trevor's insecurities were the reason that drove them away.

I still believe she loves him but she cant be with him when he is not himself. He's subdue due to all things happening around him.

Seth and Trevor are talking again but now they will get separated once more and ii hope that the time appart heals Trevor's concience and start training and get the gains he sure has to come while Seth grows to new sizes and both will explore their  new kink. They both love muscles and they will for sure have a good time.

Only thing is  - after a reread I dont know if Brooke is being entirely truthful here. Trev's insecurity and jealousy may have started things but we got to see into her mental self-talk in Ch 5 and 6 and she had felt like she had "outgrown Trevor."  ( Her words) How she went after Jack right in front of Trev. They may not have had sex (I do not doubt Seth's word) but she did leave him before she "left him" and size was a part.  She said it herself how hot it was for "smaller and skinnier" men to hit on her and she intimates over and over that Trev is a small man. (The I still want to be friends line ... )  That was very different from Seth saying again and again that Trev was not a small man.  She brings up size time and again.  It's like she is telling the truth, but not quite admitting her own feelings had changed.  Trev, despite his mental state, wasnt 100% off about Brooke.  I WANT to believe she has good intentions, so to speak, and that Jack's mass and their growth commonality didnt play a role in this but I'm not sure.  

I just hope that when Trev sees Brooke and Jack again that they do not act in a flaunting way like Seth and Stacy do around each other sometimes.  That would be cruel and hurt Trev to the core.

In all of my tirades against Trev and wanting to see him bullied because he isn't doing anything to solve his problems, I never pictured Seth to do anything really bad to Trev.  Seth seemed to be surprised that Trev saw himself as a "runt" even though Trev may still be bigger than the average person.   I think Seth genuinely cares about Trev, always has, and always will.  Seth just got carried away with his own gains that he didn't see the problems right away.  People make mistakes.  I'm glad to see that Trev seems to have a safe place in Seth to go to.  It may seem like letting Trev off the hook early, but there are still some variables.  Seth will go away on his co-op which may be a construction site that needs a near superhuman muscle guy to get things done.  Seth may end up showing off his real power there (his strength is supposedly off the charts - where are the stats dammit?!  :P   ).    So in January, we may see a Seth who exploded in muscle and strength (maybe not in height - any taller and he will have to live in a warehouse).  This may or may not make Trev go back into his funk.  My belief is that it won't.  It feels like Seth and Trev have solidified their bond to each other.  I would love to see that bond go further.  I think Brooke and Trev are completely done.  Yeah, Brooke wasn't entirely truthful about her reasons for the break up, but she wished him well ("find peace") and that felt genuine.  This made the break up amicable in a way.  I think there won't be any bad blood there.   What I am concerned about is Stacey (we don't know much about her).  It may be possible if Seth and Trev explore their new dynamic even further, it may push Stacey out.  Seth seems like he would rather choose Trev over Stacey (and probably rightly so, Seth knows Trev better).  This is where I think future trouble would arise.  There's also the fact that Trev still has some Elongro.  A fight may ensue over that.  I think I could trust Jack to be on the good side (Seth seems to have given us a glimpse), but that can't be guaranteed. 

Trev still can be bigger than the average person (Seth says that, although it wasn't outright.)  So I see a good sized Trev in the future with a titanic Seth over him. 

This chapter really put everything into place.  I am so emotionally engrossed in this story and it's excellently being told.  It is a masterpiece from the very beginning.

Now give us some really heavy lifting, titanic muscle flexing and hot muscle sexploration.  :P

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ploder4 said:

This is where I think future trouble would arise.  There's also the fact that Trev still has some Elongro.  A fight may ensue over that.

You may be right about that.  Assuming Trev gets back to his cut inshape state (which shouldn't take long at all with some work given muscle memory) , he can still be pretty easily overpowered by any of the giants.  You know he'd want the last dose for Seth if it is stackable, but if the others find out (and surely Brooke knows having lived with Trev) and are as addicted to size gains as Seth is while Seth is gone, Trev really couldn't stop either of the girls, much less Jack, from taking it.  Especially as Trev is naturally submissive to the size and power of each of them in this dynamic.  Would be an interesting turn of events.

3 hours ago, muscledrain said:

I I also fear that he will take the last dose and shrink in size and stature to something like 5'3" and practically feel like nothing in comparison to everyone else. I hope that doesn't happen!

I dont think the story will go this way but I this to happen ?‍♂️, I'd love to see the limits of his humiliation pushed.

On 2/12/2019 at 6:50 PM, dredlifter said:

“Trevor, I really hate to do this, but I'm breaking up with you.”

Finally, the rock bottom we've been expecting.

Thank you for keeping Brooke intelligent and with a desire to be fundamentally kind.  This longer conversation would have changed the course of the plot had it happened earlier, but  I'm not sure Brooke could have delivered it without having a clear out/other partner for herself first.  I also don't know that Trevor would have been receptive enough before having hit his rock bottom.  It's also canny on her part to deliver the news at a time when she will be physically separated from Trevor to minimize risk to herself even though she's the taller of the two.  I think Brooke is as honest as she can be - the dishonesty at this point is with herself.  She's caught a mentality with the potential destroy her despite how often she's the source of our 'life isn't fair' content.  I wonder how much she would be saying this to Trevor if her body became twisted and malformed because of Elongro?

Thank you, Dredlifter, for giving Trevor the quiet, desperate courage required to even attempt to contact Seth when his last shred of life-as-he-knew-it is torn away from him.  I really wasn't sure that there was enough of person capable of honest, meaningful interaction left in Trevor after his experiences and crumbled self-esteem in parts 4 through 6.  The continued incorporation of how closely Trevor's experiences mimic debilitating mental health issues, including overcoming addiction, makes every chapter of this story an emotional one for me.  I got all verklempt again, but it wasn't an ugly cry this time around.  You continue to handle the sensitive subject material in Elongro with grace and thoughtfulness.  I don't know that I can ever thank you enough for this - it means more to me than I can possibly articulate here.

“Thanks for coming and seeing me Seth. I know you didn't have to. I'm...I'm a little surprised you came.”

Honestly, so was I.  I'm deliriously relieved Seth was receptive to Trevor's plight.  Again, you slowly wove in a number of ways they were reconnecting, but none of them had the flavour that their previously intimate friendship could be salvaged and reforged anew until this expanded dive into Seth's perceptions and motivations.  Seth's revelations and honesty about his newly realized insecurities and former perceptions of Trevor are a huge deal - the admissions and respect they both share changes everything.  Thank you so, so much for fleshing it out and giving them tons of room in your story to develop their characters and relationship with each other.

Erotic thoughts. Humiliating thoughts. Shameful thoughts. Sexy thoughts.

This was an interesting sequence.  Nice set up for Trevor and Seth to continue to be forced to re-interpret their realities until they possibly realize that their relationship and where it may lead them is not shameful.  Consensually kinky as fuck, but not shameful.  Their reactions to themselves getting hard at the end and the desire to hide themselves, even fully clothed, is a very interesting commentary on their confusion of where they find themselves.  Again, your adept handling of material, especially sexual self-discovery, is respectful and scintillatingly honest.

Of course the conversation naturally steers back to the gym. Trevor gasps at the new poundages that Seth can lift and Seth in turn encourages Trevor to get back into the weight room. With a newfound vigor thanks to his huge friend, Trevor decides right there he will get back into the gym and see if he can shed the small layer of fat that he had packed on. After all, if he couldn't be tall, he might as well try to be ripped.

Oh please, yes!!!  I'm not sure how I can bribe you at a distance, but I'm seriously not above that, lol.

Even though they're fully clothed, the entire exchange between Seth and Trevor is hot as fuck.  The exploration of two formerly 100% (as far as we know) straight guys discovering and toying with newfound attraction for each other, for their respective sizes while in a crowded bar, full of people watching them b/c of Seth's size made me deliciously hot and bothered even while it made me giggle.

Final side note:

To Trevor, it is astounding to see Seth looming high over every one of the patrons. He is clearly the tallest man in the bar by three, maybe four inches.

The fact that there's even a single man there this close to Seth's height does re-affirm Trevor's early insecurities about 'everyone' getting taller a bit.  I'm curious to see how common Elongro may have become for families (with people in college of course) with the cash for a quick week-end vacation in Canada....

Thanks again for sharing your writing skill, Dredlifter!

• Like 1

7 hours ago, muscledrain said:

I also keep really wanting a psychologist to come in and diagnose if their behaviors are being affected by this drug. 

Im a former police officer, and now a rehab therapist so I have quite a bit of training in mental health and addiction, though not a psychologist.

It's an interesting question, but my gut says no.  Rather what is happening is exactly what youd expect from basically 20 year olds who are presented with this series of events.  The drug may be the catalyst but not the cause.

Stacy- hard to tell as we know so little of her outside of emphatuation with Seth and liking the growth its hard to tell.

Jack - As Seth said, Jack is a jock.  Always has been.  With all the good and bad with being the quintessential jock.  With his newfound size and power, his natural personality is only going to grow bigger.  Thats why he acts toward Trev as he does.  And he knows Trev least, so he went after Brooke because she was there.  He was a jock all the way around.  But we have yet to see if the good jock Seth sees will be applied to Trev vs the almost bully we saw in Ch. 6.  I have my hunch.

Seth (and Brooke) - They're experiencing a whole new world.  Having gone through something similar myself (400+lbs to bodybuilder) I can tell you how the world treats you so differently can be so intoxicating.  From nothing, to everything.  I myself from not being able to even get a store attendant to help me when I ask to getting them falling over themselves to help me.  Waiters and waitresses asking me to flex.  I can tell you stories.  You gain a whole new group of athletic friends ... and you so often lose old ones.  It is how YOU respond to this change that matters.  Seth seems to be coming through it to a great place where he is embracing the new without leaving behind the old. And when he realized what Trev was going through, he felt so bad for him and wants to include him.  Brooke is on the edge of falling into the other side.  She shows the good of Seth sometimes and the worst of Jack at others.  Time shall see and I do not necessarily blame her for leaving Trev BUT her reactions in 4-7 and her inner monologue suggests she MAY go to the other end.  Where she has 'outgrown' her old life, as she sees it, and only wants the new big life.  Her emphasis  constantly to Trev about being small, while Seth goes out of his way to say over and over that Trev isnt small at all.  We shall see what happens to her.  I have a guess again but just a guess.

Trev - His self-realization in this chapter says it all.  I think that if left to his own devices and Seth, Trev can become even better than he was before.

9 hours ago, muscledrain said:

I keep looking through photos that remind me of this story. Here are a few for inspiration sake. The guy up top reminds me of Jack and the others reminds me of Seth. 

Honestly, when I think of Jack and Brooke together now, I think of these two doing this a lot.

1979119231681176169.jpg

1979119234827090781.jpg

1979119235724617369.jpg

27 minutes ago, bradspencer said:

Honestly, when I think of Jack and Brooke together now, I think of these two doing this a lot.

Wow that is a HOT power couple!  I actually picture that guy to be more like Seth.  In my head Seth is the tall dark and handsome dude with the smoldering looks and Jack is the blond pretty boy frat jock.  

• Thanks 2