dredlifter

1 hour ago, Speech500 said:

Seth is *such* a cunt. He's a dick. An asshole. I hate him with a passion.

I'm starting to get the suspicion that you don't like Seth...

?

1 hour ago, Elky said:

I was so bored. 

Bored enough to read a LOOOOOONG chapter and story.  ?

I actually agree with you a bit on this.  This chapter was basically a retread to what happened in the last chapter.  But the story is what is.  People meet up.  Time passes.  People meet up again and some are bigger. 

• Like 3

I think they'll just let him go his own self-destructive way.  Trevor is starting to become poison to most if not all of them.  I noticed that Brooke seems to be the one communicating to Seth and Stacy.  Trev is out of the loop.  Eventually, they will just stop inviting him.  When Trevor asks, they'll make up lame excuses.  They may hide it from Seth too if he gets curious.  I still think Seth feels for Trev, but like all of them, they can't be bothered by his pity party anymore. 

Trevor doesn't belong with them now.  He's too much of a wuss with no self respect.  If he doesn't see the writing on the wall now, then he deserves to be bullied or just tossed out in his increasing diminutive state.  Shrink Trev to at least 5 feet tall and make him weigh as much in fat as Seth is in muscle (which may make Trev immobile).  This has become a very different emotional outcome for me.  It's no longer sympathy... it's frustration.  No one really knows if the Elongro would have worked on him.  He never gave enough effort to actually see results (this is out of a review of past chapters).  Seth blasted his workouts taking it to the full potential...  Trev STILL does nothing. 

Is it also possible to say that Seth is lifting way over half a ton for reps in the gym now? 

Maybe the four will be able to toss Trev around like a ball. 

• Like 2

Dude! Still loving it! The slow methodical paradigm shift over Trevor really get's me going. Honestly I'd LOVE to read some more about how big things have grown inside Seth and Jack's shorts... ?

Plus, I'm kinda routing for Jack now taking EVERYTHING he wants. Keep it up and don't let the haters influence your style!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

I agree keep going with this story.

I love the way they don’t see each other every day. That way you get to hear about Trevor’s reaction to the size difference. I hope jake keeps growing. And I hope they both realise the effect it is having on Trevor. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

7 hours ago, cregs1972 said:

maybe he should take another dose and go for broke

Couldn't agree more. And it makes him start to shrink because he didn't dose properly and got greedy. Fitting punishment. Soon Seth, out of concern for his health, drags him to the gym for cardio and controls his diet. He gets thin. In a  couple month's time he's reduced to wearing Seth's clothes from when he was 5'8" and they're starting to feel big.

Everyone say what you want about this writing, but if I were writing it, it'd be ... a bit more intense.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

On 2/6/2019 at 11:23 PM, dredlifter said:

He can't deny...Seth is fucking HOT

Love that you finally broached this.  Seriously hope this helps Trevor at least do some cardio or something....

where the two friends stare into each others' souls.

And this during the final measure.  We don't get to know what they each see...yet.  Seth's mouthing of 'Fuck Yeah' just to Trevor doesn't quite make it the intimate moment the set up felt like.   An extended scene definitely seems warranted later.  There are a quite a few other tiny moments like these between Seth and Trevor that you sneak into this chapter, Dredlifter.  Almost like you're trying to make us hunt for them.....

This was an interesting chapter, like an intentional mirror of the last used to ratchet up the inner and inter-personal tension even further.  Did anyone else get the impression that Trevor is no longer moping as much?  It's awkward as fuck to have to humiliate oneself out of politeness, but there was no reference to shade or hostility, I think?  Still strong currents of grief, depression, low self-esteem, but maybe the soul-sucking jealousy is past?  I'm also dying to know what he's doing to fill his time.  It kind of seemed like he wants to be proud? of Brooke's basketball skills and size, but that doesn't look like it'll pan out with how Brooke seems to be going.  The nods to giantess and femdom are something we don't see a lot of on the forum.  I might be queer as fuck and not necessarily understand all of it, but it's really amazing to have it in here.

Jack's growth is fast.  It feels much, much faster than Seth's.  He wasn't necessarily odious, but his character type walks a fine line between 'bro' and 'bully.'  I feel like that was intentional though.  Curious to see what comes of his accelerated growth with this as his personality baseline.  Or if we get to see him as the person who finally manifests some of the not-so-good Elongro effects.... Also using him as a device to really introduce SPH and cucking as other humiliation/domination devices was an interesting mix to the social dynamics.

It's hard to get a read on Seth's motivations in this one.  Dredlifter, you don't pull any punches on the size scale, but you also refrain from having direct comparisons between Seth and Trevor like we saw previously.  Yes, the embarrassment is VERY real for Trevor but this chapter had a different flavour to it.  The size details Seth reveals are answers to what Trevor wants to know.  Seth's transition away from friend does seem to be getting more focused.  This coincides with further movement away from what we know of Seth's original personality as well.   I'm not sure how it'll play out.  Like with Trevor, I'm also dying to know the minutiae of a day-in-the-mind of Seth....

Trevor ins't sure if it's good or bad that he was not asked to measure his height. Was it that the tall group was being merciful...or is that now he is so small that he is an afterthought?

Precipice of mental breakdown for Trevor here after some of his other thoughts about himself in this chapter.  I may have been ugly crying....

Two things kept repeating in my head as I read Part 6. 

First I kept hearing late 80's/early 90's Madonna saying "This is not a love song," followed by Human Nature on a loop in my head.  No idea why, but it made for some interesting character PVC visuals.

Second, I picture Dredlifter leaning down while looming behind us, whispering with his lips pressed closely to everyone's ear as they read Elongro, "This is not a Revenge Story."  He told us at the beginning that this. is. not. a. revenge. story.  It gives me hope that the pain and torture I feel on behalf of Trevor will be worth it for the eventual, willing transformation.  It gives me hope that Seth's mind-blowing size and growth will have a purpose for their friendship and much more.  It gives me hope that ??Dredlifter?? will titillate and torture us with many other chapters but ultimately arrive at resolution.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

17 hours ago, Speech500 said:

I really am trying so damn hard to enjoy this story. It's why I keep coming back - out of the hope that it will go somewhere fulfilling - either Trevor gets a growth spurt or Seth falls in love with him or... something other than a never-ending series of humiliating scenarios.

Seth is *such* a cunt. He's a dick. An asshole. I hate him with a passion. He doesn't just adore himself, he makes himself feel bigger by belittling the others around him. And as someone who was once in the position of the little guy, he knows how it feels and has no excuse. I want to believe he still sees Trevor as a genuine friend, but his actions show otherwise. It even states in this chapter that he sees Trevor as a tool by which to demonstrate his own growth - and that shows, because it's all Seth ever does around Trevor. Maybe the author is trying to show some parallel with Seth growing bigger externally but becoming less and less of a man inside, but I'm not getting that sense. 

And I'm starting to hate Trevor for allowing himself to be so cruelly mocked, for never standing up for himself. Literally every encounter with Seth results in Seth being a spiteful bully and Trevor never decides to cut that shithead out of his life. It's hard to sympathise with Trevor when he is allowing this abuse to happen.

Brooke is the only redeemable character here. She is the ONLY character who I can sympathise with.

I'm too invested in these characters to stop, but at the same time, it's so sad seeing what they've all turned into. 

I don't know that Trevor has the mental health anymore to make these choices.  We've been brought to a pretty dark place with Trevor - the only missing step from his complete hollowing out is suicidal ideation.  Hence my ugly cry comment in my other post.

I definitely agree that all pretense of the former friendship and personalities is definitely gone.  Seth and Trevor are not the people we started with at this point.  They don't even physically resemble themselves anymore.  We know there's a lot of content left but that isn't too comforting at this moment.  I also want to believe that they want to be genuine friends, but I'm with you on this one Speech, the actions aren't translating.  We haven't been given an inside seat to their new thought processes though, so I have hope.

I liked Brooke until mid-chapter.  Although her support for Trevor was previously a little inconsistent or awkward, it looks like she might be going in a very different direction from here on in.

I'm crazy-invested in the characters but not saddened.  At least not yet.  I do love a well-rounded 'villain,' and we have plenty of potentials to pick from here.

• Like 1

The thing we have to remember here is that none of them started this whole inferiority complex Trevor is choosing to have (he may not want it, but he's not doing anything to improve).  They didn't do anything against him, it's all on Trev.  Brooke is just simply getting sick and tired of it.  She knows that she isn't happy, why would she continue to go through it.  Not to mention continuing to put Trevor through the obvious humiliation.  Although I wonder if she will turn into an enemy.  I imagine that all four of them will hulk out completely.  I could imagine Stacy and Brooke end up having biceps that would surpass maybe 22 inches?  They would be able to throw Trev around like a basketball.  Trev can't continue his self destruction or else he's pretty much not welcome.

In regards to Seth, I'm still waiting for the moment where he tries to put politely something like:  "Um, yeah about working out with us...   We can't let you into our gym.  You might get hurt.  But there's a fitness gym down the road...  uhm... not far..."  Jack adding something like:  "Yeah dude, we're all throwin around 500 lbs for reps dude!  It's dangerous for small dudes like you."  Trev probably looks through a window after being left behind only to see Seth curling about 600 lbs.

Edited by ploder4
  • Like 1

To piggyback off the comment above, I have always found the assumption that changes to the body lead to changes in personality that we see in many of the stories here to lack a certain basis in reality. This is just my personal experience, but before puberty I was by far the shortest guy around and even most of the girls were taller than me. And I stayed meek and timid even after getting to be of above average height. So I just don't buy characters who do a personality 180 in a matter of months, it just doesn't happen. Your brain stays the same.