dredlifter

11 hours ago, maxexp said:

while reading it, I knew some guys would complain...

People usually complain on stuff I get off, and this story hits all the right buttons for me. It is so rare for that to happen. I love the fact that the big girls are small to Seth. It is like a 'comparison bridge', and the story all about comparisons. Love the jealousy, the (stupid) feeling of defeat, they are darker subjects, but in a fantasy like this is so hot for me. 

Don't complain on stories that I like, please! It demotivates the author!

I don't think so... at least for some.  It's sometimes cause for a drive to increase the output, or a recognition of well written and developed characters to he point that people have to speak out and defend them.  That's my opinion.  BUT, I have come to a realization about this story that I will keep to myself.   I will not comment further because of it.  This story, even though people who shouldn't read it are doing that, is fucking addictive!  lol

• Like 1

Don't complain on stories that I like, please! It demotivates the author!

I don´t agree. It is obvious that the story will not please all the readers (some people will want Trevor to be bigger than Seth, others who will not, someone will want macro, others will not ...). The argument is so well raised ... that it generates surprise. It is not preceded, everything can happen. And each reader says what he thinks may happen (or what he would like). I  don´t think that's bad. Sometimes a comment or a point of view can awaken an interesting idea in the author, which he did not have in mind at first, why not?

• Like 2

19 hours ago, ploder4 said:

This story, even though people who shouldn't read it are doing that, is fucking addictive!  lol

So. Incredibly. Addictive.

Terrific story, dredlifter. I guess I can empathise with Trevor a little, since I've always been 'just under 6 foot' too. I'm definitely looking forward to reading more :)

• Like 1

Love it so much! The shift in "power" is done so perfectly in this story! Of course, I'm kinda into bully-domination type scenes, but the subtle-ness of this story is just great in all ways! Love a good role-reversal type situation! Keep it up!

• Like 1

On 1/17/2019 at 2:09 AM, anormorph said:

My heart is breaking for Trevor right now.  I really hope he can find a way out of this funk he's backed himself into.  His entire world is shattering and he cannot find stability for himself at all.  He swallowed his pride a lot in this chapter - I don't t know how much more humiliation he can take before he either gives up on everything or has a psychotic break.

Where do I start with Seth?  In this chapter he seemed almost cruel.  The one on one confession between them was endearing - it first looked like it was going to be the start back to a camaraderie they could use to inspire each other, albeit in somewhat altered roles.  Seth has that delicious size advantage, but Trevor has the technical know-how to really make sure Seth gets as much size from his Elongro reaction as he can.  Shortly after though, Seth was so harsh.  I wonder if there's a flashback coming about Trevor treating him similarly.

Thanks again, Dredlifter, for taking us through this most delicious yet harrowing tale.  

This is an almost perfect explanation of how I reacted to this latest chapter. I love that Seth is the biggest, and I love the role reversal aspect of the story. However, I think Seth took it too far this time. He invited Trevor to the party "practically begged" I believe, knowing Trevor's insecurity with the size difference was the reason he was coming around. And how does Seth treat his friend who was so reluctant to come? He heaps on the worst humiliation yet, in front of his girlfriend no less. Maybe I get too emotional about things, but if one of my friends did that, I would probably tell them to f-ck off, and it would be a long time before I hung out with them again, if ever. It was enough to make me consider changing my wishes for the ultimate outcome and hope that Trevor ends up bigger in the end. 

All that said, this is my favorite story you've written, Dredlifter, and I've been a big fan of your work. Now I really understand what people like ploder mean when they say evoking a strong reaction, even negative, is a credit to the writer. The chapter was amazing, and don't think that just because I was upset at Seth's behavior that I thought it was any less hot, especially the fact that he's now grown 8 inches from his starting point. It will really be interesting to see how Jack reacts to the Elongro. He has the tallest starting height of any of the guys and is already got a pretty decent build, although I'm not as sure if he's as big as Trevor yet or not. He could quickly become a monster. 

• Like 3

4 hours ago, muscledrain said:

Also, I have been constantly stopping because I have to jerk off to it so much. Holy crap is this ever great. 

It's good to know I'm not the only one, lol.  Maybe we should start an Elongro fapping support group? ?

• Like 4

Like some of you, I am finding this story very interesting to read, personal dislike of humiliation notwithstanding. I know for some people it's a big turn on, but I could never root for someone who abuses their power, even if the other person "deserves" to be taken down a peg or two.

I'm just going to put a brief note here in response to the criticisms & praise.

Follow the Tom of Finland Rule:  "Write what makes you hard."

Tom is quoted as having said he knew his drawings were right if he was hard most of the time he was working on them.  If not, the drawing wasn't really good, in the sense that it didn't carry the "weight" he wanted it to have.  It didn't push your button the way he wanted it to.

Do the same thing in your writing.  You're doing it for you, and if someone doesn't want to read it, they don't have to read it.  This isn't a work assignment for anyone - writer or reader!

Thank you for sharing your art.

• Like 3