dredlifter

Belive me, the way the story progressed and how easy it was to root for Trev, it was definitely easy for people like me to miss the base of the story.  I had to constantly be reminded where and what the focus of the story really was.  My attitude toward Trev went from worry to pity to frustration then contempt. 

The story was about Seth and his progression.  Trev was a side character who was also equivalent.   Seth was the doer whereas Trev was the do nothing.  

in regard to me writing such a story

Lol... that would take forever and a day.  I am not inclined to have story ideas actually turn into full fledged stories.  I end up just posting half baked snippets like the commercial. 

If I get permission and actually get the time and inspiration,  you may see a complete story within your lifetime.   Lol

Also it is not within my rights to add to dredlifters universe.  I would never do it to the same quality it requires. 

The commercial was a simple side.  Not meant to add or subtract, just there for fun.  

• Like 1

18 hours ago, GymPredator said:

Trev would never take any form of Elongro again.  Why should he?  His character would evolve to not even want a chance to grow bigger with a later in life formulation. 

As much as it may disturb the reader... he is happy now. Basically he belongs to Seth - and it is evident for a very long time that is what he wanted.  I mean he called Seth his God.  Seth and the group of friends - even Jack in a perverse kind of way - take care of him.  He has a good living being Seth's personal assistant, he gets to indulge in his muscle and growth fetish as much as he wants.  But he can always do it from the sidelines.  He never had to get involved.  Besides, if Seth simply told him "No," about taking anything, Trevor would obey like he would any request or command from Seth.  I mean, Seth could "loan" Trevor to Jack for a while and Jack could be his typical self toward Trev and Trev might pout, but in the end he would secretly love being dominated so openly by a muscle god.  He loves being dominated by Seth and the girls in less overt, but more comprehensive ways..

What makes Elongro such a special story is that each of the male and female leads is an archetype we know.  Trevor is like so many in the real world - who say they want but want it given to them, not to work for it.   People who have a fetish for being around power and being around true leaders, but never wanting the responsibility of doing it themselves...

You make some excellent points also. By the end of the story, I had come to terms with the fact that Trevor was never going to grow and also that he had come to accept and even like his lot in life. OMG, I had forgotten about the scene where Trevor "fucks" Seth's wife using Seth's cock between his legs. That was a special kind of humiliation that was so creative, and yet he loved it. I remember both feeling bad for him and at the same time thinking that was one of the hottest scenes of the story, lol. 

23 hours ago, ploder4 said:

in regard to me writing such a story

Lol... that would take forever and a day.  I am not inclined to have story ideas actually turn into full fledged stories.  I end up just posting half baked snippets like the commercial. 

If I get permission and actually get the time and inspiration,  you may see a complete story within your lifetime.   Lol

Also it is not within my rights to add to dredlifters universe.  I would never do it to the same quality it requires. 

The commercial was a simple side.  Not meant to add or subtract, just there for fun.  

As for @ploder4's comment about not adding to the Elongro universe, I could be mistaken, but I think @dredlifter said at one point that he liked the idea of splinter stories based in the Elongro universe. Of course, if I was going to write one, I would definitely want his blessing and input on the plot, and I would ask him to read it before posting to the site if he wanted. I also wouldn't use the original characters. That said, thank you for being forthcoming and getting our hopes up for an imminent story of Elongro Silver from you.

• Like 1

On Trev and his "new job":

Honestly, I don't know how well of a personal assistant Trev would make.  Everything at his job would be twice as big and probably twice as heavy and unwieldy.  A simple pencil would probably be larger than a 2x4.  Sheets of paper would probably be equivalent to half the size of a bed sheet.  Computer monitors the size of wall mounted televisions.  He would need help in every aspect of his job not to mention his daily life as stuff around him would continue to conform to the growing young Elongro society.  Not to mention the fact that it was supposed that Seth was getting smarter too.  Didn't he double or triple major in college?  Why have an assistant like Trev when Seth could do double or maybe quadruple the amount of work in half the time?

Trev won't really be an assistant as he would be more of a pet.  Like one of those little dogs in those carriers.  I'm also certain that Trev probably shouldn't be paid at all.  Why pay Trev when Seth and Stacy can simply take him into their home much like a pet.  Maybe that would be good for Trev?  Trev would be shielded from the changing world by people who he knows.  Trev would have everything provided for him.  Trev wouldn't even need a retirement.  It will be more than likely Trev would die a much earlier death than any of his Elongro friends.  You could say Trev would ultimately be living the high life.

• 1 year later...
On 2/23/2019 at 2:59 PM, dredlifter said:

That is a great pic.  I'm guessing you use giantdimensions.com?  I use it to visualize size differences when my characters get far apart size-wise.  For the latest chapters, this is the visualization I've been using:

image.png.2d212ec93d1f1d73c33823426febb918.png

How do you use custom pictures like the guy on the left? 

• 10 months later...

One of my favorite stories of all time. Wasn't expecting to like the fact that Seth's growth happened slowly and when Trevor wasn't around. Loved how Seth had a final, unexpected growth spurt and turned into a giant.