dredlifter

On 2/16/2019 at 5:53 PM, Guest said:

According to Trev still growing. And since Trev has shrunk recently, we can guess the drug is still active in their systens.  So no reason to believe they are not growing.

I don't know that they're the size of male bbers as I don't think Jack would describe Brooke as one of the hottest girls in school.  He seems shallow that way, lol.  But they could be taller, esp Brooke aa she is still playing basketball.

It's not that that bothers me.  Seth has shown a tendency to feed off of Jack or instigate humiliating Trev himself at the basketball game and Jack will humiliate Trev to impress Brooke - as may Brooke herself.  And Seth isnt around.  He leaves back to his co-op at the end of the weekend.

Scenario: What happens if Trev is between Brooke, Jack, and Seth and they start to go at him especially as he is fitter but shrinking.  He is unable to control himself and gets hard and is noticed.  What will Jack, Brooke, and Stacey do when Seth isnt around, esp if they assume he has "gone gay" and gets off on them.  We saw what Seth did and according to dredlifter that was basically Seth not realizing what he was putting Trev through.  What will Jack do if faced with that revelation, given his ego and his assumption that Trev was getting off on Seth too for being gay? Trev doesnt a snowball in heels chance against Brooke in a fight and she is the shortest and relative weakest.  Jack is almost as strong as Seth was at the Christmas party now.  He would be beaten close to death without Jack straining.  Jack would see it as getting rid of a rodent that the Elongro must not have worked on and working in reverse for ...

That is what scares me for Trev.

how does one see parts 1-13?  a search was not helpful.

• 2 weeks later...

Can you guys believe I've only read now the finale?

Happens that I needed my computer to read it, since I was converting all the measurements to the metric system (if anyone wants a copy of that, PM me --if dreadlifter allows me)

It was such a great journey, personal and inspiring and hot... but I miss an Epilogue, a few glimpses of the character's future, how he lives the rest of his life, how is his new routine work with these giants, the pros and cons, and final thoughts on his relationship with them, the good and the bad.

I think it is brilliant because MG stories is mostly about the main character having everything he desires, and here is the opposite, and yet the protagonist ended to embrace more deeper desires.  

And I thought this genre grew stale for the last years, good thing I was wrong.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, merehuman said:

Happens that I needed my computer to read it, since I was converting all the measurements to the metric system (if anyone wants a copy of that, PM me --if dreadlifter allows me)

Feel free!

• Like 1

just love this story so much I did a little doodle trying to visualize how Seth looked at the end

the drawing was meant to follow the stats at first but it ended up with lots of exaggerations (sorry, couldn’t help! I’m addicted to biceps that defeat almost all other muscle groups, and of course a HUGE cock)

there are Seth’s flaccid/ half-erect/ full-erect dicks and a 5’4 man figure to be compared

took a lot longer than I expected to get this done, too horny to focus on drawing (happened quite a few times)

just gonna say thank you to Dredlifter for such amazing story and all your previous works!

(also have a doodle for Dad’s Lost Glory Years lol) 

D92E0ECC-29BB-40C8-8D52-EE2B848A2457.jpeg

• Like 15

On 5/17/2019 at 12:45 PM, ttps820816 said:

just love this story so much I did a little doodle trying to visualize how Seth looked at the end

the drawing was meant to follow the stats at first but it ended up with lots of exaggerations (sorry, couldn’t help! I’m addicted to biceps that defeat almost all other muscle groups, and of course a HUGE cock)

there are Seth’s flaccid/ half-erect/ full-erect dicks and a 5’4 man figure to be compared

took a lot longer than I expected to get this done, too horny to focus on drawing (happened quite a few times)

just gonna say thank you to Dredlifter for such amazing story and all your previous works!

(also have a doodle for Dad’s Lost Glory Years lol) 

D92E0ECC-29BB-40C8-8D52-EE2B848A2457.jpeg

Very cool!  I love comparison pics like that.  Really drives home just how different they ended up!

• Like 3

I was just imagining Seth putting his arm on the floor next to Trev and then flexing it.  I think when flexed the bicep would be half as tall as Trev.

• Like 2

On 5/17/2019 at 12:45 PM, ttps820816 said:

<omitted for brevity>

I would love to see the other sketches, or any other art you have!  Maybe start a thread?

Your drawing really seems to catch the right perspective and has the right energy.  I'd love to see more.  

• 2 months later...

Going back to the first chapter of this story and seeing Seth described as 5'8" and just 145lbs - and knowing that, by the last chapter, he probably uses more weight than that as a warm up for ONE arm... holy shit that's hot