dredlifter

Such an awesome, hot chapter! There's some speculation that this was the final chapter, and it wouldn't be a bad place to end if it was. However, I really hope it continues. 

I love the fact that Seth got the others to participate in the fetish session for Trevor. I still think Jack is an a-hole over all, who enjoys his torment of Trevor for more than just fun, but maybe I'm misreading him. The reveal of everyone's sizes, especially Jack's and most especially Seth's, was absolutely amazing. I loved the use of the ladder and how it still wasn't enough for Trevor to measure Seth's height. 

As to the question of whether Elongro causes mental enhancement, I'm undecided. Remember, Seth was the short, kind of nerdy, guy at the beginning of the story. His normal intelligence, along with his incredible height, build and attractiveness, could be enough for him to be a tremendous success. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Sincerely apologize for the delay!  I'm hoping to get the next chapter up in the next 2-3 days.  

We had a really long and harsh winter here, so all winter long I had lots of time to hang out indoors and write.  The last couple of weeks it finally warmed up so I've been doing lots of yardwork and other outdoor activities.  I want to get the last part up though soon.

Sorry!!

• Like 4

21 minutes ago, dredlifter said:

Sincerely apologize for the delay!  I'm hoping to get the next chapter up in the next 2-3 days.  

We had a really long and harsh winter here, so all winter long I had lots of time to hang out indoors and write.  The last couple of weeks it finally warmed up so I've been doing lots of yardwork and other outdoor activities.  I want to get the last part up though soon.

Sorry!!

You shouldn't feel the need to apologise man, even Elongro doesn't take precedence over enjoying the start of spring. Glad we're getting a new part soon though, that last one was hot!

So sorry for the long delay.  To make up for it, here is a long chapter.

Part 13

Jack sets Trevor back on the ladder as Trevor watches Seth's huge cock explode far below him. He can only gasp as he watches the geyser erupt. The volume is staggering, even for a man of Seth's size. Trevor feels like it's a raging river compared to his leaky faucet of manly essence. It is unimaginable to Trevor that one man can produce so much, but when he sees Seth's mango-sized testicles compared to his own peanut-sized ones, he understands a bit better. Compared to Seth, Trevor feels just so tiny, and weak, and boyish. Trevor guesses that he now probably produces about 1/50 the amount of testosterone of Seth...if even that!

As Seth finally finishes blowing, awing the bystanders around him with his hyper superior load, Stacy reaches her arms around him, fondling his massive rock hard pecs and abs. She plants a soft, sultry kiss onto a tiny spot of Seth's magnificent back.

Baby,” she says sultrily, “That was so hot. I can’t wait until Saturday night when we finally get to fuck again. Watching you tower over tiny Trev and seeing how much bigger you are than him and his tiny dicklet has got me so hot I almost can’t stand it.”

Stacy is moaning softly as she rubs up against Seth's back, straddling his bulging quad muscle.  The big quad muscle sweeps out so far that Stacy rubs her exposed pussy on it, using Seth's muscle to stimulate herself. As she dry dumps Seth he quickly starts bone again from her teasing, even just a a minute or so after blowing such an enormous load.  Stacy coos but finally pulls back, using all her womanly willpower to resist Seth's magnetic pull.

She giggles once she is able to regain control of her lust, “I think Brooke and I should get out of here before I jump your bones, don’t want to ruin our celibacy pact.”

Seth smiles, turns around and gives her a quick kiss, “Ok, Babe, I'll see you tomorrow morning.”

Soon Stacy and Brooke get dressed and head down the street to the condo they rented for the Bridesmaids. Trevor is still in shock, still perched up on the ladder. It's the only place where he feels nearly equal with the towering, muscular giants. Once the ladies exit the room he notices Jack rubbing his own Clydesdale cock. He turns to face Trevor, him standing flat on the ground and Trevor still elevated on the ladder. With a cocky smirk he points out the obvious.

Heh heh, Tiny Trev. It’s been A LONG time since I’ve been able to talk to you eye to eye. My god, I can’t believe how fucking minuscule you are.” Trevor stares back at Jack's handsome face, happy that he doesn't have to crane his neck. He can't deny that it also gives him a much better view of Jack sharp handsome features.

Trevor confesses, “That’s because you are true giant Jack. I could never compete with you. Your muscles are so huge, you are so good looking, and just so…so…so TALL!  Jack, do you realize that I am two and half feet off the ground on this ladder and you are STILL taller than me by an inch or so?”

Tevor's praise of Jack has the expected effect. Jack's strokes his erect cock with his own giant hands. Trevor's proclamation of Jack's superiority pushes the egotistical jock over the edge.

Oh yeah you little runt. You are...ugh...you are NOTHING compared to me. I've got more power and masculinity in my left nut that you do in your entire tiny body. Fuck, little man, you NEVER had a chance with Brooke. She likes men BIG. REAL BIG. Even at your old size you are way too small and puny for her.” Jack's eyes roll back as he nears completion. “She needs a real man! Not a weak little boy like you. A big, fucking GIANT MAN. WITH HUGE MUSCLES. AND A HUGE COCK...A MAN LIKE ME! UUUUUUGGGHHH!”

Jack erupts adding his own torrential flow to the drying pool of Seth's juice already on the tiled floor. As Jack explodes he reaches out to grab the ladder to steady himself. The force of his powerful arms lurches the ladder and Trevor goes flying through the air. Luckily, Seth, who has been watching the scene, is quick enough to reach out and easily catch Trevor.

Whew, close one little man!” Seth says as he cradles Trevor. “Wow...I forgot how light you are. You feel lighter than the dumbbells I use for biceps curls.” Seth easily curls his tiny friend a couple of times. “Nope, there’s no way your body would be able to give me any sort of pump. I’ll stick with actual HEAVY weights when I workout,” Seth says grinning smugly down at Trevor.

Seth sets Trevor back on the ground. During the momentary curling Jack has come back down from his orgasm. Seth crosses his arms which loom high above tiny Trevor.

Alright dude, when Seth and I do this with others, we have a rule. The man who makes the smallest load has to clean up!”

Trevor scrunches his face at the thought of the disgusting task. He also contemplates what Jack just said. As he wonders, standing there not moving, he hears a deep throat clear from multiple feet above him. He looks up at Seth and Jack, knowing there is now way he can disobey these powerful beings. Jack crosses his arms as well. Though it's meant to be half-joking, the image of two eight to nine foot tall bodybuilders is more than enough to always take them seriously.

Jack bends over and smirks, “Sorry, brah, rules are rules!”

While cleaning up the massive pool of jizz, Trevor discovers the best method is to actually use a dustpan to scoop it up and into the sink. Once he gets to a manageable amount he uses paper towels to clean up the rest.  Trevor is amazed at the huge amount of white goo, but what makes him feel completely emasculated is the fact that he has contributed so little to the mess.  Trevor briefly imagines a cartoonish scene where Seth's and Jack's sperm are easily five or six times the size of his own, completely outsizing and outnumbering his weak little swimmers by a factor in the thousands.

As Trevor cleans up Seth returns, now dawning gym shorts. Trevor asks, “So, you and Stacy are doing the whole no-sex thing before you get married? How long ago did you decide to do that? A couple of months?”

Seth throws his head back and laughs. “No way little buddy, we decided to go for two weeks. Stacy and I are far too horny to go two months. I mean, we're used to fucking multiple times per day. Even then you saw how she could barely contain herself tonight. But I'll tell you this, little guy, I am going to give her the dicking of a lifetime once we are finally married.  I need to fuck so bad.  These giant hands just aren't enough for a man like me.”

Once the kitchen is clean the three men separate and head to their respective rooms to call it a night.  Even though there are other, bigger rooms available, Trevor has once again been relegated to the room with the bunk beds.  At least he doesn't have to share it with anyone this time.  Trevor goes through his nightly routine and enjoys some reading on his tablet, happy to relax.  After a while he heads downstairs to get a drink from the kitchen.  Trevor fills a glass with water and makes his way out onto the deck and into the night air where he enjoys the sound of the ocean and the cool breeze.  A few minutes later he hears the screen door slide open and then some heavy thumps behind him.  He turns to see Seth walking toward him, carrying a huge plate and with a couple of footlong sandwiches.  Seth is naked, his heavy schlong swinging to and fro as he approaches his small friend.

Hey little buddy, getting some fresh air? I don't blame you, I love it out here at night. I was just getting a late night snack.”

Trevor sees the two huge sub sandwiches on the plate, “Oh thanks, Seth, but I’m not hungry.” 

Seth just chuckles, “Actually, I made these both for me.  Takes a lot to fuel this huge body of mine.” 

Trevor himself chuckles as well and just shakes his head. “This is insane, Seth.  Every moment with you is a reminder of just how tiny I am compared to you.” 

Sorry, little buddy, I promise I’m not doing anything on purpose.  It’s just that...well...you ARE tiny, dude. Especially compared to me.  And I'm big.  REAL BIG.  You said it last night when you married me, I'm the biggest man ever!  Damn I love saying that, haha.” 

I know man, I know.” 

The two friends stand there in silence for a couple of minutes as Seth chows down one of the sandwiches. He practically inhales it. Trevor would never even be able to finish ONE of those sandwiches and here Seth is eating TWO for a little 'snack'. 

Hey Seth, what did Jack mean when he said that you and him had done that before.” 

Slightly embarrassed, Seth admits, “Well, Stacy, Jack, Brooke and I have found that we love finding some small, size loving people on the internet and meeting up with them to compare and show off.  It sounds conceited...well, I guess it IS conceited, haha...but we love it and the tinies we find have never complained.  We don’t do it often.  A couple of months ago Stacy and I met up with this cute little couple, she was 5 ft 8 and he was 5 ft 10 and about 175 lbs.  They were both in their late 20s.  Fit.  Successful.  Both very good looking.  But so tiny compared to Stacy and I.  Let's just say it was a hot night.” 

Once again Trevor feels tinier than ever.  He even snickers a bit himself at the absurdity. “So, Seth, you are saying you loved meeting this, quote, 'tiny couple', but they were both even taller than I am right now.  That supposed ‘short’ guy was still five inches taller than me and about 70 lbs heavier.” 

Trevor see Seth's eyebrows raise as he swallows another bite, “Heh Heh, I guess you’re right.  And seriously, 70 lbs?  Trev, I bet one of my arms weighs 70 lbs.  Man, I just can’t believe how fuckin' small you are.  I'll be honest, Trev, sometimes I have a hard time discerning your vertical height. And the height of others like you who are so short. I mean I am so much taller than you. Like right now we are talking, but I’m mostly talking to the top of your head.  It’s only when you are standing farther away or you are really craning your head up or I am bending over that I can actually see your face way down there. Having these massive pectorals doesn't help either, but I wouldn't trade them for ANYTHING.”

Seth brags and bounces his pectorals. The control he exerts over them is amazing. First he bounces the left, then the right, then together, then alternately. Then again even faster and then slower. Even the most seasoned bodybuilders don't have his muscle control.  The pair gaze out into the gulf as Seth finishes his sandwich and sets the plate down on the railing.

It really is incredible, Seth.  And while I can’t say I’m not jealous, I really am happy for you. And as you know...I find your size so damn hot. You've allowed me to tap into a side of myself I think I knew was always there, but never really explored before. It's why I wanted to try the Elongro in the first place. Muscle giants fascinate me. Obviously I was hoping to be one...but having my best friend be one who let's me explore his muscles is at least a good consolation.”

Seth gives Trevor a warm smile and claps his enormous hand on Trevor's shoulder for comfort. 

Trevor smiles back. “I mean, I know you wouldn't dare trade places with me-”

Fuck no, dude. Haha. Sorry, but I prefer being the BIGGEST!”  Seth announces.

I know, Seth. But you should see my view right now. You completely fill my vision. You are so wide and tall. And it's not like you are some big fat guy. It's all hard, dense, striated MUSCLE."  Trevor reaches out and feels Seth's quad muscles, then his abs.  "I mean, Seth, watch this.”

Seth stands still and Trevor steps forward so that he is right up next to Seth, his face just an inch or so from Seth's waist. 

I know you can’t tell from way up there, Seth, but I am staring right at your belly button.  And from this close when I crane my head up to talk to you…”  Trevor tilts his head back and is greeted by the underside of Seth's heavy pectoral muscles above him, overhanging his face like an awning.  “You pecs are so developed that your nipples are pointing down towards me due the heavy muscle behind them.  From here, when I look up, all I can see are your pecs.  Seth, you are so tall and buff now that I can literally hide underneath you and you wouldn't ever know!  That’s how tiny I am to you, dude!” 

Above him, Trevor sees Seth's body slightly shake and tremble, his under-pecs lightly bounce and he hears the deep rumbles of Seth's chuckling.  Trevor takes a few steps back so the two finally see each other again.

Trevor, dude, that is pretty fucking hilarious...and awesome, not going to lie. But I wouldn't recommend hanging out under me! I'd hate to accidentally step on you or crush you between my thighs, that wouldn't be good for you! HAHA!  I would hate to accidentally injure you with my SIZE. And it would be so easy for me, because I'm so BIG and you are so small.  But knowing I have that power...dude, I love it. I just love being so much bigger than everyone!  And I know it's not what you wanted, but since you are now so much smaller than even an average man... I mean, damn, bro. You are such a runt that you REALLY make me feel like a TITAN.”

Trevor notices the familiar feeling of himself once again being turned on my Seth. “I'm sure you do, Seth. You ARE a titan. A bodybuilding titan. The biggest, strongest, hottest man who's ever lived. You are like the poster child for Elongro success.”

Seth's eyebrows suddenly raise in realization, “Oh that reminds, me!  Come check this out, Trev.”

The two head back into the kitchen, Seth ducking way down and turning to clear the door. Seth sets the empty plate on the counter and reaches over to his satchel and pulls out a business card.

I forgot to tell, I started a new job a couple of months ago.”

Trevor reads the business card with Seth's name on it. The company on the card is listed as PSYLOCON PHARMACEUTICALS. He doesn't fully recall the name yet it is vaguely familiar. Then it dawns on him. That is the company that developed Elongro! Trevor's eyes widen and he looks back up to Seth, who is smiling proudly.

Yup, little buddy! You are looking at the new head of business development for the American branch of the Elongro supplier. We expect it to be legal for prescriptions within a few months!”

Wow, Big Seth. Congrats! It seems you really are the poster boy for Elongro!”

Seth laughs. “Well not quite. P-Con practically begged me to let them use me in commercials and ads but I declined. You know how I don’t really like to put myself out there. I’m happy just being huge for Stacy and you!”   Seth winks, but what Seth says next makes Trevor inwardly groan.  So they asked Jack to be the male spokesmodel and he agreed to do it.”

That revelation stings.  Even though Trevor has been able to avoid Jack in person for the last couple of years, now he will likely be seeing Jack's hot face and tall ripped body on TV, in magazines and on billboards. He can't deny that Jack is excruciatingly sexy, bigger, taller and more powerful than Trevor can ever imagine, but he doesn't want to be reminded of that daily. 

Trevor confesses, “I am so glad that you are bigger than Jack, Seth.  I don’t know what I would do if that were reversed.” 

Seth grins and replies, “Well, no worries in that regard bud.  Now that we are working for Elongro they also monitor our health quite a bit.  Their doctors confirmed that Jack stopped growing about six months ago.  The girls both stopped a little over a year ago if I recall…” 

Trevor sighs. “Well that's a relief. You'll always be the biggest giant. And Seth, when did you stop growing?” 

Seth slowly turns and looks down at Trevor, his large brown eyes boring into Trevor's The side of Seth's mouth curls into a wicked grin. 

I HAVEN'T stopped growing!” 

Trevor gasps in shock.  “What?!?  Seth, are you serious?? Oh my god, Seth. But you are already so BIG...so tall...so muscular...so hung,” he mutters. 

HAHA, sure am, little dude!  Though at my last checkup the doctors said my growth plates are starting to fuse and I should stop within the next few months.  The doctors have explained that the timing of my initial injection must have been astonishingly lucky.  They think when I took the shot it must’ve been on the actual day and hour that my final growth spurt started.  They say that because they have never seen anybody grow as much or for as long as I have and that the chances of the timing working out so well are akin to winning the lottery!  So, yes, Trevor.  I am STILL growing!  In my eyes you are going to shrink down even FURTHER!  Man, little buddy, there’s a chance your eye line might fall under the top of my cock! Man that would be awesome. I would feel so huge!” 

Trevor can't believe what he is hearing.  Trevor meekly congratulates Seth on his tremendous luck.  The two friends chat a bit longer before mutually yawning and parting for bed.

++++

The next morning the group lounges about, relaxing and shooting the shit while recovering from slight hangovers.  At noon, everyone is eating lunch and the front door opens. 

Jack looks over and excitedly shouts, “Mom!  Pops!  There you are!” 

A good looking older couple enter, they both look to be in their early 50s.  Even at their age they are fit and seem to be quite tall.  Jack goes over and bends way down to hug them. 

His mother is delighted, “Jack! Honey oh it’s so good to see you.  Oh my, you look stronger and taller and more handsome every time I see you!” 

Jack’s father then hugs his towering son, “Wow, Champ!  Look at you, big guy. Or should I say REALLY big guy!” Jack's Dad looks over to his wife, “Linda, honey, we might have to remodel this house with higher ceilings and doors for our kids soon.” 

Jack replies, “Yeah, Pops, that would be awesome.  It’s a bit of pain to bend so far over to get through all the doors.  Where’s Mark and Natalie?”  

“Oh you know them, the first thing they had to do was run down to the beach, they’ll be back up in a second,” his mother replies. 

Jack’s parents make their way over to Seth and greet and fawn over him, amazed that he is even bigger, taller and stronger than their own hulking son.  Next they step over to greet the other groomsmen.  As Matt and Shane stand and introduce themselves Jack’s parents are amazed.  Of course, Matt's parents asked them their heights. Matt informs them he is 7 foot 4 and Shane is 7 foot 6. 

Linda is in awe, “Oh my goodness, I know you kids are getting taller and taller but this is ridiculous!”  She laughs.  “Wow, all the groomsmen are over seven feet tall, what are the odds!” she delights cheerfully. 

Jack snickers, “Well Mom, those odds only go so far, it seems."  Jack leads them toward Trevor.  "Mom, Dad, this is Trevor, the best man. Trevor, these are my 'rents, Linda and George.” 

Trevor sees the wicked grin on Jack's face as the three adults stand over him while he sits on the couch. Trevor puts on his best forced cheerful smile and stands up, immediately reaching the apex of his limited height.  He reaches his hand out and up to shake their hands, looking up, way up, into both of their surprised faces. 

“Hello Linda, George.  I’m Trevor, thank you for letting us use your wonderful home.” 

Linda and George stare down at him with stunned faces.  They must be wondering how this tiny man ended up in this group, obviously an outlier among this group of huge hunky alpha men.  Finally Linda breaks out of her trance and falls back into motherly mode.  She smiles warmly and leans down to shake Trevor's hand. 

“My dear boy, it’s so nice to meet you.  If you need anything at all, just let us know, ok?” 

Jack snickers again.  Trevor knows the pleasant woman means nothing harmful by it, but clearly referring to him as “my dear boy” amuses the hell out of Jack.  Jack’s father nods his head and shakes Trevor's hand while remaining silent, perhaps worried he will say something to offend the pathetically small man in front of him.  Trevor is not sure which is worse. Everybody chats and Trevor sits back down.  At least while sitting he has an excuse for why his head is so much lower than everybody else’s.  Trevor overhears Jack talking to his parents about his siblings.  Linda is animated as she talks to Jack about them, clearly a proud mother.

“Oh yes, when your brother came home from college we were so surprised.  He might even end up taller than you!  He was having so much fun teasing your father about being ‘short'. Probably the only time in his life that your 6 ft 6 father has been teased about that. He took in good stride though, you father is so proud of how big and strong his sons are. It was so cute.”  

Jack’s dad just laughs, obviously not hurt at all but proud of his towering offspring.  Jack notices Trevor watching from the corner his eyes.  He then smirks and piles onto Trevor's unease, speaking purposefully loud so all could hear. 

“Well, Dad, Mark is right.  In this wedding, 6 foot 6 is very short for a man.  I couldn’t possibly imagine being as short as you Pops!  HAHA!  And any SHORTER than that would be downright embarrassing! Not to mention not having MUSCLES like these!”  

Oblivious to her son's intentions, Linda and George smile and marvel at Jack's flexed biceps. Linda reaches out and feels her son's massive muscle. “Oh my! You remind me of a much taller Arnold, Jack! Very impressive. And your sister is growing like a weed too.  I know she’s sprouted past my own 6 ft 1 height and is still growing.” 

Trevor heart flutters. Every new person that is joining this wedding ceremony is huge! So many tall people. Even Linda, a 50+ year old woman is over six feet! And Mark, Jack's brother...Trevor does some mental calculations.  That last time he saw Mark was three years ago when he was about 17, which means he would be about 20 now.  His sister was in 8th grade, which means she’d now be a junior in high school.  Suddenly the group hears splashing noises through the screen door. 

“Oh I bet that’s them!” Linda opines. “They must not have been able to resist the gulf and took a dip and now they are rinsing off in the pool.” 

The small group of people made their way out onto the deck.  Trevor briefly considers staying behind, knowing that the new revelations will only make him feel even more insignificant.

Jack sees them and shouts, “Little Bro!  Little Sis!  Good to see you!”  The two younger siblings are crouched in the cool water of the pool. 

“Big Brother!”  They both look at Jack and shout in unison. 

Trevor takes his first look at the older Mark and notices how much more mature he looks, obviously turning into a man, and a very studly man, in his college years.  Trevor's heart flutters as he watches Mark rise to standing within the pool. Like his brother, he is clearly a jock. His long lean body is ripped with dense muscle.   With a grin, Mark raises his leg and then simply STEPS out of the 3 ft section of the pool.  He doesn't climb out, he literally just hoists his big foot onto the concrete and steps out.  He slowly rises, higher and higher, taller and taller, sheets of water falling off of his shredded physique.  While he doesn't have the bulging, heavy muscles of his brother or Seth, his entire body is tight and ripped, like a quarterback who loves hitting the weights after practice.  He obviously has a frame that could easily pack on a lot more mass as he further matured into manhood, perhaps even more then Jack. Mark's shoulders seem to be even more naturally broad than Jack's.   Jack tosses him a towel. Mark quickly dries off and steps right up to Jack.

“Hey there Big Brother…for NOW!” 

Mark grins devilishly as he stares slightly up at his big brother, his eyes in line with Jack’s chin.

“Better watch out, I’m coming for you, Big Bro!  All the way up to SEVEN FOOT TWO!  Remember how you were only a little over six foot when you were my age? I'm WAY past that!” 

Trevor delights in seeing Jack's cocky visage waiver just slightly. Jack knows that what Mark is saying is true. Even for current big stud Jack, he used the be the runt of his own family. Jack was just 6'0 tall in college while his mother was 6'1 and his Dad a towering 6'6. And when Mark was just 17 he was already 6'3 when he was measured at Spring Break. While Jack loves his siblings, that forever constant sibling rivalry rears its ugly head.   For just an instant, Trevor relishes seeing some unease in his giant tormentor.

But only for a very, very brief fleeing moment. Jack quickly regains his confidence, clinging to the fact that, for now, he is still the big bro.

“Haha, Little Bro, you sound like you are becoming too big for you own huge britches! For now I still got just over a foot on ya...LITTLE BRO!” Jack reaches over and gives his brother a nuggie. The scene is entrancing to tiny Trevor, two giant muscular hunks playing around. "Who knows, little bro, maybe if you outgrow me you can give Seth here a run for his money, but I doubt it, he’s a monster!  But, maybe you and I could be the tallest pair of brothers in the world, wouldn’t that be awesome?!” 

Mark and Jack high five, their colliding hands looking so, so very far above Trevor's head. Even with a full jump Trevor would never be able to give either of them a proper high five again.  Mark then turns and looks up further to Seth, marveling at the incredibly tall pro-sized bodybuilder.

“Wow... Great to see you again, BIG SETH!  Congrats on the wedding!  Damn, bro, you are HUGE!  You must LIVE in the gym.  Man I gotta get your workout, dude.  And your diet. I would love to build muscles like yours!  Your biceps are insane, dude!” 

Seth smiles and flexes his biceps for his admirer.  "Thanks, Mark!  Yeah man I'd be happy to talk gym with you."

"HOLY MOSES!"  Mark shouts.  He then reaches up his hands and feels Seth's arms.  He squeezes the massive ball of muscle and punches them, admiring them as only a straight frat bro can.  "They are like diamond hard!  How big are these things?"

"About 35 inches last I checked!"  Seth grins proudly.

"AMAZING!"  Mark just shakes his head as he praises his new body idol. 

Mark then meets Matt and Shane, all are equally impressed with each other's size.    

“And you remember Trevor,, Mark?”  Jack says. 

Mark replies and looks around. “Oh yeah, the smaller dude!  Where is he?” 

Mark looks to his right and then left, searching. 

Jack just chuckles again, “Dude, he’s just to your left…you have to look DOWN!” 

Mark turns to his left and tilts his head down and finally spots Trevor.  Mark's eyes show surprise and his mouth falls open, but since his parents are right there Trevor can tell he resists saying his true observation. 

“WOAH…  Um…hi, hey Trev!  Good to see you again lit….buddy!” 

Mark reaches down and shakes Trevor's hand, his massive mits easily swallowing Trevor's dainty hands. As Mark stands back up to his full he looks to his brother and they both start laughing, clearly delighted at how much they outsize the short, skinny supposedly adult male in their midst.  Linda walks over and smacks the two giant young men on their shoulders. 

“Stop that!” she hisses under her breath, but all can hear. 

Even after her admonishment Trevor hears Mark whisper to Jack, “Dude, is that little munchkin even SMALLER than before?” 

Jack smiles and nods, mouthing the words "Five foot four" to his brother Mark, who brings his hand up to his mouth to stifle a laugh. Trevor again overhears Mark whisper to his brother, “He's so small! He has like no muscle either! Why didn't he try that Elongro stuff??” as Jack laughs out loud in response.

The group turns back to the pool as they hear Natalie climbing out the pool.  Thankfully she can't step out like Mark had...yet she is still a very tall, very fit young woman.  Jack throws her another towel.  She dries off and makes her introductions.  She is a gorgeous young woman, long fit legs, beautiful long flowing blond hair, very developed for a high school junior.  As she passes by her mother she is noticeably taller than Linda.  As she chats with Jack she brags that she has already been recruited to attend some of the big name volleyball schools. 

“That’s awesome, little sis!”  Jack hugs her and says, “You better not be dating any boys!  I don’t like my little sister growing up!” 

Natalie giggles and replies, “Oh stop big brother!  Mark here has already scared away two boys when he answered the door!” 

Everybody laughs at the exploits of this giant, muscular family. Trevor can only imagine what it must be like for them, to be so noticeable and powerful. 

Jack then leads the young woman over to Trevor. “The is the Best Little Man, Trevor.  And yes, Nat, you don’t have to point out the obvious, he is VERY short.” 

Trevor just rolls his eyes at Jack as he winks down from over two and half feet above.  Jack twists the knife even more, “He is only 5 foot 4, but let’s not make a BIG deal out of it.” 

Natalie is, like everyone else, understandably surprised at Trevor's size...or lack thereof.  Unlike Jack and Mark though, she doesn't seem to have a cruel side.  She reminds Trevor of Trish from Spring Break as she greets him. 

“Oh that’s OK Trevor, I think you are ADORABLE!  It’s so nice to meet you.  Tell you what, since I know your height I will tell you I am 6 ft 4, and we don’t need to make a big deal about my height either!” 

Natalie is honestly being nice but her revealing her height has the opposite effect as was intended. Trevor can only nod his head, realizing that he is almost a foot shorter and undoubtedly weaker than a 17 year old girl. 

A few moments later the bridesmaids enter the residence and Trevor gets his first glance at the other two maidens.  They are, of course...strong and tall.  Not nearly as tall as Brooke and Stacy, but still ridiculously above average, even though Trevor's perception of average height seems to be skyrocketing by the second.  Sherri is 6 ft 9 and Nicole is 6 ft 7.  Once again the words “cute” and “adorable” are used as they meet Trevor, much to his chagrin and Jack’s amusement. 

“Trevor is so small compared to all of us, perhaps he should be the ring-bearer!” He jokes out loud.

As everyone meets everyone Trevor sits back and gazes at the crowd before me.  Never in his life has he felt so...insignificant.   All these people were enormously tall and fit, regardless of age or gender. And that doesn't even factor in the titanic muscles of Seth and Jack.  Trevor feels like he is in a forest surrounded by trees.  Trevor realizes with shame that his neck has actually starting to cramp after all the introductions and having to look up so far.  With horror, Trevor looks around and realizes that he is the the only person there who was under 6 ft tall.    And he was not just under that mark, he is WAY under.  He realizes he is actually closer to 5 ft tall than 6 ft.  After Trevor the next shortest person at the gathering is Jack’s mother, a 50 year old woman. And she is all the way up there at 6 ft 1, a full NINE inches taller than him!

And with all the mass on the giant men, Trevor is going to feel even smaller. He hadn't told anyone, but Trevor was now just a few pounds over 100 lbs in weight. Hardly enough to even consider himself a man. What must Seth weight now? All of the wedding party men, with their varying degrees of musculature, surely all weight at least 300 lbs. The smallest groomsman would have at least three times the mass of himself. And Seth must be far, far over that as well, with his 35 inch biceps. Trevor shudders to think that the weights of the giant men could be measured in multiples of himself. Jack is right, Trevor truly is like a kid to all these people! 

Caterers and other service folk begin to set up for the wedding that afternoon.  A pergola is set up on the beach along with a few short rows of chairs.  It looks like there might be enough for about 30 people, a nice small private event.  The caterers begin setting up tables around the large open deck for dining after the ceremony. The weather is forecast to be wonderful, no threat of rain over the night or the next day.  Just like everything else going on for Seth, everything seems to be perfect. 

Later that afternoon, once everything is in place, everyone makes their way back for rehearsal.  Trevor notices that the older preacher Seth and Stacy have chosen is also exceptionally tall, looking to be around 6 ft 8 himself. 

“Yeah, Stacy demanded we get a tall preacher so the pictures wouldn’t look to wacky.  Took a while to find him!“ Seth explain when Trevor asks. 

The wedding planner instructs the party to line up to practice walking down the aisle and Trevor has another moment of terror.  Since Trevor is the Best Man and Brooke is the Maid of Honor, Trevor will be walking down the aisle with her!  Trevor tries to take solace that since the group is on a beach everyone is all barefoot, sparing Trevor from Brooke adding another few inches in heels. Though at this point, another few inches would hardly be noticeable. Trevor's eyes are just below Brooke's huge boobs. 

Trevor and Brooke line up and she smiles way down at him. “It's been a while since we've walked together like his, hasn't it Trevor,” she says.

They hear Jack chuckle directly behind them, “Careful not to step on him, Brooke!” he snickers. 

Brooke seems to actually take pity on him in that moment and shoots Jack a look.  Trevor raises his left arm for Brooke to grab.  Since he is so small there was no way she can hook her arm around his own so she reaches way down and simply grabs his forearm and Jack chuckles some more. Trevor marvels at how her hand could easily encircle his skinny forearm as they make their way down the aisle. Trevor has to walk nearly twice as fast to keep pace with the amazonian companion.   The rest of the rehearsal goes as planned and afterward we enjoyed a nice catered rehearsal dinner.

The next day is the day of the big wedding.  The men get ready in their light grey tuxes with light blue vests.  All the men look stunning.  Seth's and Jack's form fitting tuxes are snug and fail to hide their tremendously muscular builds underneath.  Meanwhile Trevor's tux is bunching up at the the arms and legs, obviously a little bit too big.

Trevor can't help but compliment Seth. “Damn, Big Seth. You look like a dapper herculean god! That tux is doing nothing to hide your muscles. And I can't believe you found a suit that would fit your amazing height!”

“Thanks, little buddy! All the tuxes had to be special ordered for the groomsmen. Well, except for yours.”

Before the ceremony the group, along with the ladies, meet for pictures.  The men line up in order with Trevor in-between Seth and Jack. Trevor is sandwiched between two giant, hyper-masculine alpha males, his head near the level of both their abs.  The groups moves around and takes various typical wedding photos.  The photographer is obviously having a difficult time figuring out what to do with Trevor, who looks so out of place among the giant gods and goddesses.  In most of the pictures Trevor is often placed toward the front to keep him from getting hidden and appear more in scale with everyone else in the photos. 

At one point the photographer humiliatingly suggests, “Why don’t all the men get down on one knee.”  Trevor makes a motion to follow suit, “Oh except you, Trevor, why don’t you stay standing,” the photographer says.  Jack, Matt and Shane all can't hide their obvious chortles. Jack grins snidely DOWN at Trevor, even with him on one knee.

"Geez, Trevor.  Why can't you just be BIG like me and the other guys?  You don't even match up to us when we are down on one knee!"  Jack remarks.  "I mean, it's not like it's hard to be HUGE!  We are all BIG.  Tall, huge muscles..."  Jack leans in to whisper into Trevor's ear, "...huge cocks.  You have none of that."

Finally it is the time for the ceremony.  The guests begin to trickle in.  Stacy’s parents are of course tall, as are her grandparents.  Trevor is slightly relieved when Seth's parents show up.  Trevor had forgotten that Seth was once only 5 ft 8 himself.  Both of Seth's parents seem to be that about that height as well.  At least there are a couple of other people in attendance who were under 6 ft tall, Trevor thinks to himself. 

Seth's grandparents show up too and Trevor watches as Seth escorts his grandmother down the aisle.  The size difference is astonishing.  Here Seth was at over a full NINE FEET tall escorting this tiny looking old woman down the aisle. It was adorable yet astounding. Seth's massive muscular delts stretching clear across the width of the aisle. Trevor's head would swim when later that night he finds out that Seth's grandmother is actually 5 ft 5!  That this frail old woman is taller than him!  It dawns Trevor that when he and Seth are hanging out together, that is how SMALL he look next to Seth! 

The wedding goes on without any hiccups.  Thankfully Jack and everyone else focuses on the stars of the show and it is a lovely ceremony.  Later at the dinner Trevor gives a passionate and rousing speech full of self-deprecating short jokes and the ridiculous muscles and height of the wedding party.  At one point Seth and quickly strip off their dress shirts and FLEX their mighty muscles for the hooting and hollering crowd. The give an impromptu pose down, Seth clearly being the winner but Jack no less impressive.

The posing show and the rest of Trevor's speech brings down the house and Trevor truly feel proud, as does Seth for this little friend. Immediately after Seth stands up with a slight tear in his eyes, bends way over and hug Trevor, lifting him so easily that his feet are hanging over three feet off the ground.  The crowd “Awwws” at the display of friendly affection. 

Seth whispers into Trevor's ear, “Thanks little buddy, that was an awesome speech. You are the best.” 

Being enveloped in Seth's massive torso, feeling his hot breath on his face and seeing his emotion, Trevor can't help but start boning up. It's impossible for Trevor not to feel Seth's bulging arms and his muscular chest and abs as Seth hugs him into his granite body.  Trevor starts to get nervous that Seth will notice his tiny knob is poking against him. 

Seth smiles into Trevor eyes and leans in to whisper again, “It’s ok, Trevor, I won’t tell anyone.  And don’t worry, it’s small enough no will notice when you turn around.” 

Seth sets Trevor back down and turns around as the audience claps for me.  Trevor looks down at his feet as if he is playing off the applause, but really he am checking my bulge…which there is none to be detected.  He is rock hard and it is unnoticeable.  He turns to look at the other grooms and even Jack hasn't noticed, thankfully.

++

Five months later Seth sends Trevor an email letting him know that he and Stacy will be in Trevor's city.  Seth is giving a presentation on Elongro to the big local hospital and will have some free time to hang out.  Seth gives Trevor an address for a condo that he is staying in and Trevor makes plans to visit.  The two exchange a few more emails catching each other up on life and things.

Trevor compliments Seth on the condo, “Wow, Seth. Elongro rented you an entire condo for just a couple of days instead of hotel? Psylocon really treats you well.”

Seth writes back, “Yeah, mercifully they now usually find me a condo with tall ceilings when I travel. Most hotel ceilings are usually only about 7 or 8 feet tall. It sucks having to stoop over so much in those tiny buildings.”

Seth tells Trevor that he and Stacy are loving their married life, both still completely in love with each other.  Seth's life seems to be perfect. He explains how he loves working for Elongro.  While discussing his job, Seth admits that his doctors recently confirmed that he finally stopped growing, which Seth's refers to as a “major bummer.” 

Trevor sighs in relief when I read this.  While Trevor is infatuated with Seth's towering height and Herculean muscles, if Seth kept growing much more he wasn't sure his mind, or his little cock, would be able to take it. Surely Seth can’t have grown more than a couple of inches or so since he last saw Seth at the wedding. 

Thursday rolls around and Trevor heads to Seth's rental condo, his little heart thumping in his chest with excitement.  It is Fall but an unusual heat wave has settled in and it is still hot outside.  Sweating, Trevor walks up the door and rings the bell. The condo is huge, more like a mansion. The entry way is framed by tall Roman pillars and a very tall front door that must be nine or ten feet tall. Trevor hears heavy thumps approaching on the other side of the door. He can feel the ground vibrate as the shadow of an enormous being can be see on the other side of the frosted door windows. 

The door slowly opens and Trevor's jaw drops. 

++++++++++++++++

One more part to go! 

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1

Such a great installment both guys are aware of what they feel and come tot erms with what happened.

You knwo i have to say it, right?.... Seth is working with the peopel that amde th Elongro and are researching things cause they want to create the best form of the drug yet none has approached Trevor to find out and work on the secondary effects he experienced? A bit unfair imo.

Im  glad the friendship it's stronger than ever  and teh difference dont come into play when it's the two of them.

I would love to know whatever happened to Trish, Trevor mentioned her or even Logan. They seemed like there could be something for them...

• Like 3

Fantastic move into denouement territory with this chapter, Dredlifter.  I may have been in a bit of an odd mood while reading it, 'cause I was howling with the comedic, slap-stick set-up of some(lots) of the material.  I suspect you may have also let out your inner goof to shine a bit. ?

I really don't know if it's Trevor or myself who's happier that Seth gets to maintain and widen his height advantage over Jack.  Seriously, that boy has Issues.  His total relapse into full-blown doucheclown when his family arrives and during the wedding continues to speak volumes about his personal demons and insecurities.  Loved the Mark height advancement you included and for keeping Trevor real enough to witness it and feel gratified  with Jack's discomfort.  Giving Jack the spokesperson role was an interesting choice.  Some part of me hopes that having this massive kind of role for the company would finally make him less of an absolute dick, but, given what we've seen from him, it'll probably just make him worse and more insecure.  Honestly, I've never understood his cruelty, especially considering he's won every 'lottery' imaginable with his more than semi-charmed existence.  His initial shock and weirdness at the Christmas dinner made sense but I haven't been able to do anything but dislike him since. 

The introduction that Elongro's parent company is finally going to be legitimate in the US has a whole shit-tonne of my alarm bells going off - Sequel *cough* Spin-Off *cough* Collaborative Performance Art....  It also really stabbed my weak spot for Trevor's plight through this whole story.  Had he waited for them to be legal, it would be too late for him to take Elongro because he'd be too old (in theory).  I am curious if Trevor's going to get a lab work-up while Seth's in town.  It would probably be a bit much to bring in this late and eat up a bunch of content, but you did make it a point to include some explanation behind Seth's incredible response to the drug.  Doesn't quite explain the other three outliers, but really, Seth is the one who's still growing.  *swoon*  There's only one part of the story left, but, if Psylocon is a full-blown company, they're going to have a whole host of products available that we won't see that could have (or even could still) been of benefit to Trevor had he waited until after college.  The very peculiar tidbit that Seth was starting a natural, late growth spurt and may have outgrown Trevor even without Elongro twists the Trevor-blade in my heart a bit more.

I did want to mention how much the entire wedding content after the kinky share night screams allegory for me.  It's another example of how this story speaks out and connects with your readers in an intensely emotional way.  The way Trevor doesn't seem to fit in even though he's the Best Man is a parallel for so damn much, even beyond connecting to anyone who's felt like that 'one person' who stands out terribly at a wedding or elsewhere.  The reason we stand out/stood out can be varied, but that passively (or not-so-passively), ostracized, interloper vibe is captured in this chapter disturbingly well through Trevor's experiences.  I'm stuck in that in-between emotion of wanting to thank you for how you wrote it and wanting to curse you with epic, aching, ever-expanding blue-balls for how you wrote it.

We also have to talk about your love of cliffhangers.  And by talk, I mean that I may have hired some offensively-off-key, singing telegram ear assassins to stalk you....

On 4/14/2019 at 6:02 PM, dredlifter said:

While Trevor is infatuated with Seth's towering height and Herculean muscles, if Seth kept growing much more he wasn't sure his mind, or his little cock, would be able to take it

You and me both, Trevor.  Upside for me, I have a lot of lube ready.  Downside for Trevor, he never seems to have access to any. ?

On 4/14/2019 at 6:02 PM, dredlifter said:

The entry way is framed by tall Roman pillars and a very tall front door that must be nine or ten feet tall. Trevor hears heavy thumps approaching on the other side of the door. He can feel the ground vibrate as the shadow of an enormous being can be see on the other side of the frosted door windows. 

I'd be willing the bet the doors are taller than ten feet....  We already know Trevor's gift is not measuring things vertically without help.  ?  Add to this, the ceiling on the other side is probably a couple of feet taller than the doorway at least.  Anyone want to predict what Seth's closing size will be?

Thanks again, Dredlifter!

• Like 2

My question is...  where are the stats?

Second question...  I know that Seth was "fast tracked" through college and etc.  Is Trevor still in college while Seth and Jack have had full blown post graduate careers or has Trev graduated too?  What are Trev's prospects and what if any job did he get (chances are he got nothing close to what Seth and Jack get.  However, I do think Trev lands on his feet pretty well himself considering how well he's survived)

I love this story and can't wait to see the last part.  I kinda wonder if there was a sort of "leaked video" or something that the pharmacutical company did of Seth being much bigger than Jack and etc.  Seth doesn't want to be in the public eye, but I highly doubt that the makers of Elongro would miss the chance to show Seth off even if by some unethical means.