dredlifter

Loved this chapter. I was in two minds reading about they way jack just took control of Trevor. I loved the way he easily dominated Trevor, Lifting him and using him as a weight. I loved the way you made it clear just how strong jack is. 

At the same time I was like thinking Trevor come on step up for yourself,make jack understand that he is acting like a dick. Be a man in front of brook. 

But he just let him belittle him.

I still hope that either Trevor himself or Seth finally makes Jake and others realise how bad they have been treating Trevor. Especially jack as he owes all that he has to Trevor. 

I loved the last part where it seemed that finally someone liked Trevor  for being just himself.

Or did Seth arrange this to happen out of guilt for not helping out his buddy earlier in the day. How hurt would Trevor feel if he found this out. 

Nooo the saga starts to wind down next chapter. I hope you mean just at the spring break and not as a whole. A major life event. What could that be. 

6 hours ago, studio77 said:

Or did Seth arrange this to happen out of guilt for not helping out his buddy earlier in the day. How hurt would Trevor feel if he found this out.

This thought crossed my mind as well, Studio77.  It didn't seem like Seth had a moment of time available to do this though - he was either with Trevor or with Stacy from what I gathered.

Against the opinionated majority here, I hope Jack keeps being the entitled prick that he is. For me, the hyper level of emasculation is hot. It could even go some unexplored places by Jack soft-bullying Trev relentlesly

jack could even throw a line 'sorry little dude for winning the lottery and rub it on your face, but it just too much fun to mess with my girlfriend's little ex like you. I hope you understand. It is nothing personal'

I mean, these giants could even give full acknowledgement of how unfair is the whole affair, but it really matters to them? For them, the sky is the limit. They're on a journey to greatness.They're on cloud nine. Trev is just not on that train. In the end of the day, for any of them --but Seth, showing a better character than Trev's ex-- Trev is mostly an after thought to them. Actually, mostly everything is an after thought to them. They're 'high' on elongro, they just don't really worry about smaller things (that keep getting smaller), they only wonder about their stellar present and future

Until their growth stops, these giants will be unbearable, only talking about  how larger, how bigger, how many inches, how many pounds and getting too horny on it. I love how they're always celebrating their growth, and how they sexualize it

One element I'm missing in the story is more reactions from ordinary people, like the bar scene going silent as Seth enters. Things like that help Trev to normalize his perspective. That he is not that tiny, it is them that are getting too big

Did I said already i love this story? I hope it doesn't pressure the author 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, merehuman said:

Against the opinionated majority here, I hope Jack keeps being the entitled prick that he is. For me, the hyper level of emasculation is hot. It could even go some unexplored places by Jack soft-bullying Trev relentlesly

jack could even throw a line 'sorry little dude for winning the lottery and rub it on your face, but it just too much fun to mess with my girlfriend's little ex like you. I hope you understand. It is nothing personal'

Did I said already i love this story? I hope it doesn't pressure the author 

I'm with you here completely.  There is just something about Jack that makes him damned compelling.  

In a way, Jack is doing the same thing Seth is. Jack is just more open about it and more physical.  Try as I might... I truly do not see any malice in Jack toward Trevor.  The wording just doesnt support it.  He has plenty of fun with Trevor and is humiliating and belittling sure.  But it wasnt bullying to me, and I do not think Trevor took it as that.  

I'd love to keep Jack just the way he is.  Just the same frat jock bad boy. 

With maybe one thing - with the realization that Seth has had - the power trip he likes can be SO MUCH MORE when he knows Trev is willing and enjoys it.

52 minutes ago, bradspencer said:

I'm with you here completely.  There is just something about Jack that makes him damned compelling.  

In a way, Jack is doing the same thing Seth is. Jack is just more open about it and more physical.  Try as I might... I truly do not see any malice in Jack toward Trevor.  The wording just doesnt support it.  He has plenty of fun with Trevor and is humiliating and belittling sure.  But it wasnt bullying to me, and I do not think Trevor took it as that.  

I'd love to keep Jack just the way he is.  Just the same frat jock bad boy. 

With maybe one thing - with the realization that Seth has had - the power trip he likes can be SO MUCH MORE when he knows Trev is willing and enjoys it.

I agree.  Jack's interaction was not that bad.  Humiliating yes, but not really bullying. It's just further reognition of just how physically superior the giants are becoming.  I agree, don't change Jack... although I can see an epilogue where Mark outgrows Jack.  "Sorry bro, it's the way the cookie crumbles." 

• Like 1

I enjoy the new chapter. It had lot of comparision, and scenes of humiliations that I Love. But It wasn´t my favorite because there was no jump in time to increase statistics compared to previous chapter.

#TeamJake :)

It started out on the cheap at the beginning.  Later on it was said that it street price is now over 20,000 dollars a vial and expected to go up.  I also think that those on Elongro would try to keep it a secret for as long as possible.  It would only become clear once a large group of people start using it.  Fights would ensue about who uses it and that it's something only the rich and privileged could afford.  A new street version which could have worse side effects would be made (I called it "ProBig" lol).  FDA crackdowns, Elongro qurrantine, bans from typical sports.  Brooke and Jack would lose eligibility in basketball...  all that and more. 

If Trev ended up an Elongro warden, would he give Seth and Stacy special treatment? 

• Like 1

It was nice to see Brooke and Trevor have a small moment together but a shame that Jack had to come and ruin it. It seems that Brooke is completely enamored with Jack's body that she ignores his asshole personality.

Trevor being pressured into getting measured and measuring Jack's brother was a hard scene and I was hoping that Seth would step in but it seems like Seth doesn't want to do anything to go against the other giants. This seems like a nobody becomes popular and would rather play along with the other popular ppl in fear of going back to his old nobody status situation. What he said is true that now everyone knows Trevors real height there is no secret to worry about but the reveal was at his expense.

The scene with Trevor getting a blow job by the other houseguest was an unexpected turn of events and though I think it's great for him to get some attention I do think the other guy was to aggressive. My personal opinion.

Theory - The elongro didn't just make Trevor shrink but also reversed puberty him. I mean come on peanut sized balls that's small. First you make him shrink then you shrink is dick and now his balls are small too? Did this boy reverse puberty with the potential of reverting back or growing beyond or do you just like torturing him lol.

4 hours ago, DDcisco said:

#TeamJake :)

Who is Jake? ?

3 hours ago, muscledrain said:

In the real world, in our world, society is obsessed with being anti-steroids and anti-enhancement. People view drug enhancement with a great deal of disdain. So I think there would probably be a huge lashback and fair amount of outright hatred towards people on this drug in the world presented.

This is an interesting thought.  I do think, though, we have real world examples of this with pro-bodybuilders.  So many people think pro-bodybuilders look "disgusting", "too big" or "gross".  But at the end of the day, bodybuilders don't care what normal people think.  They want to be the biggest and freakiest that they can be.  

I think those experiencing the benefits of Elongro relish their size.  And as they grow the feeling becomes intoxicating and they want more.  

3 hours ago, muscledrain said:

Unless the government outlaws it and decides that the extreme narcissism and god-complex that typically can be associated with Elongro is far too dangerous to any society to allow. If the drug makes people believe themselves superior

I don't know if I believe this.  Sure it makes the giant feel and act like entitled douchebags, but there are plenty of examples of people who feel superior to others for any number of reasons.  From muscles and height, wealth, fame, looks, you name it.  Doesn't make it right, but I don't think Elongro would be any more dangerous than anything else that gives people god-complexes. 

Lol, even if the story brings out some dark thoughts, I hope you're (mostly) enjoying it! ?

• Like 2

This chapter is an amazing composition to me.  There is so much here, and so many have commented on what I saw.  But perhaps the biggest observation I have is one line -

I think it may be more symbolism than is the intent, but Trevor's entire journey through the chapter and the story changed at one point when  he was on the basketball court with Jack and Brooke.  Once Jack had grasped Trevor's head in order to palm him- Trevor did not try and get away. He did not fume or get angry.  Rather he turned to face Jack head on.  He wasn't facing out away from Jack, he was facing in, looking at him head on.  And it is important that Jack did not turn Trevor.  Trevor did it on his own two feet, before Jack clamped down.  He wasn't avoiding Jack, he accepted it.  

Trevor faced his fears in that one moment - all summed up in Jack's huge arm and delt and its power that he was looking at.   His fear of growing small.  His fear of Jack, of Brooke.  His fear of coming to terms with his attraction to power and what appears to be bisexuality.  His fear of public humiliation.  Between the last chapter and this, Trevor has faced virtually every fear he has.  His trip through the lion's den here has made him emerge from the other side - ready to make peace with himself and with his friends - because even over the physical divides, I really have come to believe that Trevor considers all of the giants his friends now, not just Seth.  Even Jack.  And I think that will become more apparent as the story goes on.