dredlifter

Trevor and seth needed that guy's weekend but it came out as i expected.

Treveor feeling even worst about his size but trying his best to enjoy it.

Seth is teh dominant male now and he finds every chance he got to prove it. He also gets hard by size but he has better control than Trevor.  I do wonder if Seth will act on their new found kink.I feel like he wants to but Trevor needs to be the one steping up.

I think teh Elongro works according to your mental state. Trevor sees himself small so his brains and teh Elongro he took are working agains him while Seth, Jack, Stacy and Brooke see themselves as their biggest and that's why teh Elongro is doing wonders with them. Trevor needs to have a healthy mental state where he can grow and be the man he once was.

Jack is a problem. I feel that once Jack finds Trevor alone in the gym he is going to make sure Trevor feels humilliated and that he got the best girl.

Im pissed at the comment Seth Made about Trevor's cock size and how he wasnt able to please Brooke. She said she didnt care about his size. SHe just care about how he was handling things and im sure if Trevor would've had a perfect state of mind he would've worked being in a relationship with Brooke.

7 hours ago, bradspencer said:

I dont know if I'd be like that.  Seth had worked his ass off.  Elongro helped but Seth did everything he could too.  Everything.  What you said sounds like jealous Trev.  The not happy for Seth Trev and Trev is happy for him under it all IMO.  

7 hours ago, Elky said:

I'm not saying that as Trevor, I'm saying that as me. I don't know about you, but if any of my friends said or did to me 10% of the shit that the characters in this story did to Trevor I wouldn't have taken it so meekly. You best believe I'm going on the counter attack!

Diplomat that I always am, I would fall somewhere between these two. I would remind Seth that his gifts, especially in the endowment department, are due to his fortunate reaction to the Elongro, but I wouldn't go so far as to say that ALL his progress is due to that. The way he was training, I think he would be more muscular than Trevor at this point, even if he hadn't grown a centimeter taller. But yeah, I wouldn't let him tell me I had a tiny dick, when his was smaller less than a year ago, and at 6.5 inches, mine was well above average (even if we don't know what it was like before Trevor got erect). 

6 hours ago, muscledrain said:

I developed a big mouth to stand up to people my senior year of high school. I would be telling off everyone in this story. LOL I love that this story has gotten such a huge reaction, though. This story has become our number one HOT TOPIC. 

"OKAY, CAN WE TALK ABOUT ELONGRO? I am so upset with Seth right now. Have you been watching this? So, I have some things I want to say to you, Seth. First of all, you need to create some clear boundaries. Trevor is your friend and he obviously loves you. You may have grown up, but you need to GROW UP, am I right audience? You don't tell another man in a public shower that he has a small penis. It's rude. And you should never ever tell a man in a public shower that he lost his girlfriend because his dick wasn't big enough. That's called BODY SHAMING. And you are guilty of it. I know you're on a high because you're finally big and muscular, but that doesn't give you the right. I have had tiny dicked men in my life and you know what? It's not their fault. And they have been some of the nicest people I've known, okay? Tiny dicked men deserve our love and respect, not to laugh at them constantly and say NOTHING when they obviously feel bad about it. Seth? Look at me. Wendy is talking directly to you now. You need to be nicer. Stop trying to dodge your situation. Your new Elongro friends are really arrogant. Physical beauty is, in my opinion, ruined by a bad attitude. Jack is bad news, can we all agree on that? Can we all agree on that? Jack has been upsetting me. There is no excuse for his bullying. You're looking past it because he's been your lifting buddy. You don't want to admit he has a problem. But I'm telling you what, you are an enabler, Seth. Okay? Stop enabling Jack. And if you want Trev to be okay, you need to tell him you won't encourage his self-hatred just so you can get hard, okay? It's not worth it. You need to start treating him as an equal. I don't care how big either one of you is. You need to change what you've been doing because Trevor is not okay. And Trevor, if you're listening to this, honey you need to get to a doctor and a psychologist. Your behavior is not healthy. You need to figure out what's wrong with your brain, honey. It's not just confidence, it's this whole self-perception. You aren't looking at all the good things about yourself. You're only looking at yourself as inferior. You need help. I am so stressed out now over ALL this Elongro drama." (fans self) 

You tell him, Wendy! Or as Cardi B would say, Okrrrrr.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, muscledrain said:

I developed a big mouth to stand up to people my senior year of high school. I would be telling off everyone in this story. LOL I love that this story has gotten such a huge reaction, though. This story has become our number one HOT TOPIC. 

"OKAY, CAN WE TALK ABOUT ELONGRO? I am so upset with Seth right now. Have you been watching this? So, I have some things I want to say to you, Seth. First of all, you need to create some clear boundaries. Trevor is your friend and he obviously loves you. You may have grown up, but you need to GROW UP, am I right audience? You don't tell another man in a public shower that he has a small penis. It's rude. And you should never ever tell a man in a public shower that he lost his girlfriend because his dick wasn't big enough. That's called BODY SHAMING. And you are guilty of it. I know you're on a high because you're finally big and muscular, but that doesn't give you the right. I have had tiny dicked men in my life and you know what? It's not their fault. And they have been some of the nicest people I've known, okay? Tiny dicked men deserve our love and respect, not to laugh at them constantly and say NOTHING when they obviously feel bad about it. Seth? Look at me. Wendy is talking directly to you now. You need to be nicer. Stop trying to dodge your situation. Your new Elongro friends are really arrogant. Physical beauty is, in my opinion, ruined by a bad attitude. Jack is bad news, can we all agree on that? Can we all agree on that? Jack has been upsetting me. There is no excuse for his bullying. You're looking past it because he's been your lifting buddy. You don't want to admit he has a problem. But I'm telling you what, you are an enabler, Seth. Okay? Stop enabling Jack. And if you want Trev to be okay, you need to tell him you won't encourage his self-hatred just so you can get hard, okay? It's not worth it. You need to start treating him as an equal. I don't care how big either one of you is. You need to change what you've been doing because Trevor is not okay. And Trevor, if you're listening to this, honey you need to get to a doctor and a psychologist. Your behavior is not healthy. You need to figure out what's wrong with your brain, honey. It's not just confidence, it's this whole self-perception. You aren't looking at all the good things about yourself. You're only looking at yourself as inferior. You need help. I am so stressed out now over ALL this Elongro drama." (fans self)

Lol, the tone of this was priceless and so apropos.  I think Dredlifter is trying to move in a lot (if not all) of these directions already but he's drawing it out to demonstrate just how much of a struggle it is.  We all want it at different paces and poor Dredlifter's getting pulled around by all of us.  Apologies for that, Dredlifter....

I have been and will probably have to continue to fan myself... a lot... as each chapter comes out and as I re-read previous content.  ??  I don't think I'm alone in this, right?

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, anormorph said:

Lol, the tone of this was priceless and so apropos.  I think Dredlifter is trying to move in a lot (if not all) of these directions already but he's drawing it out to demonstrate just how much of a struggle it is.  We all want it at different paces and poor Dredlifter's getting pulled around by all of us.  Apologies for that, Dredlifter....

I have been and will probably have to continue to fan myself... a lot... as each chapter comes out and as I re-read previous content.  ??  I don't think I'm alone in this, right?

You ain't alone. :)

I just did a 1 rep max calculation for Seth's dumbbell curl.  He was lifting 225 for 11 reps.  He could practically toss that 275 weight around with no problem for less reps.  The calculator said his 1 rep max was 348.5 lbs

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ploder4 said:

I just did a 1 rep max calculation for Seth's dumbbell curl.  He was lifting 225 for 11 reps.  He could practically toss that 275 weight around with no problem for less reps.  The calculator said his 1 rep max was 348.5 lbs

I've spotted a 224 curl once in my life.  Enormous black fellow who literally dwarfed me.  It was AMAZING to see.  I'm still stunned over it.

500 lb bench and 600+ squats ok. Uncommon but I've seen guys who can.  Never that damned curl.

I wish there were 'metric system versions' of dredlifter stories... at times I can follow Inches, Feet, Pounds, but without fully converting it, I feel like I'm missing out

• Like 1