dredlifter

1 hour ago, Elky said:

Oh yeah, if I was Trevor I would never let him forget that his achievements aren't by his own merit. Everytime he said something to the tune of "look at how huge I am" I'd reply with something "Wow yeah, so great. So lucky this experimental performance enhancer has worked for you. And that your friend bought it for you and convinced you to try it."

I dont know if I'd be like that.  Seth had worked his ass off.  Elongro helped but Seth did everything he could too.  Everything.  What you said sounds like jealous Trev.  The not happy for Seth Trev and Trev is happy for him under it all IMO.  

19 minutes ago, bradspencer said:

I dont know if I'd be like that.  Seth had worked his ass off.  Elongro helped but Seth did everything he could too.  Everything.  What you said sounds like jealous Trev.  The not happy for Seth Trev and Trev is happy for him under it all IMO.   

I'm not saying that as Trevor, I'm saying that as me. I don't know about you, but if any of my friends said or did to me 10% of the shit that the characters in this story did to Trevor I wouldn't have taken it so meekly. You best believe I'm going on the counter attack!

12 minutes ago, Elky said:

I'm not saying that as Trevor, I'm saying that as me. I don't know about you, but if any of my friends said or did to me 10% of the shit that the characters in this story did to Trevor I wouldn't have taken it so meekly. You best believe I'm going on the counter attack!

Ok.  I've got you.  Personally I kind of get Trev.  But thats me.  It would take a lot to get me to counter, and then I can be ruthless.  More cruel than them.  But against that behemoth I don't know if I could.  I think I'd be like Trev when faced by those perfect giants.

33 minutes ago, bradspencer said:

Ok.  I've got you.  Personally I kind of get Trev.  But thats me.  It would take a lot to get me to counter, and then I can be ruthless.  More cruel than them.  But against that behemoth I don't know if I could.  I think I'd be like Trev when faced by those perfect giants. 

I would actually feel more confident standing up to some Goliath than an average person. I mean, what are they going to do, punch a sweet delicate twink in the face? That wouldn't be a good look.

3 minutes ago, Elky said:

I would actually feel more confident standing up to some Goliath than an average person. I mean, what are they going to do, punch a sweet delicate twink in the face? That wouldn't be a good look.

I can see that.  But, I'm a smallish bodybuilder cop.  One of them would have no problem or look bad tossing me like a rag doll and humiliating me.

9 minutes ago, dredlifter said:

One thing I can confirm, there will be no physical violence in the story.  That's not so much my cup of tea. 

THANK YOU.  The last thing i want to see, just from pure emotion, is Trev in actual physical danger.  The giants either, but,they can defend themselves being strong enough, etc..   Trev, is so vulnerable to their strength and size and pretty much unable to defend himself against any one of them angry, even the girls I suspect.

3 minutes ago, muscledrain said:

I developed a big mouth to stand up to people my senior year of high school. I would be telling off everyone in this story. LOL I love that this story has gotten such a huge reaction, though. This story has become our number one HOT TOPIC. 

"OKAY, CAN WE TALK ABOUT ELONGRO? I am so upset with Seth right now. Have you been watching this? So, I have some things I want to say to you, Seth. First of all, you need to create some clear boundaries. Trevor is your friend and he obviously loves you. You may have grown up, but you need to GROW UP, am I right audience? You don't tell another man in a public shower that he has a small penis. It's rude. And you should never ever tell a man in a public shower that he lost his girlfriend because his dick wasn't big enough. That's called BODY SHAMING. And you are guilty of it. I know you're on a high because you're finally big and muscular, but that doesn't give you the right. I have had tiny dicked men in my life and you know what? It's not their fault. And they have been some of the nicest people I've known, okay? Tiny dicked men deserve our love and respect, not to laugh at them constantly and say NOTHING when they obviously feel bad about it. Seth? Look at me. Wendy is talking directly to you now. You need to be nicer. Stop trying to dodge your situation. Your new Elongro friends are really arrogant. Physical beauty is, in my opinion, ruined by a bad attitude. Jack is bad news, can we all agree on that? Can we all agree on that? Jack has been upsetting me. There is no excuse for his bullying. You're looking past it because he's been your lifting buddy. You don't want to admit he has a problem. But I'm telling you what, you are an enabler, Seth. Okay? Stop enabling Jack. And if you want Trev to be okay, you need to tell him you won't encourage his self-hatred just so you can get hard, okay? It's not worth it. You need to start treating him as an equal. I don't care how big either one of you is. You need to change what you've been doing because Trevor is not okay. And Trevor, if you're listening to this, honey you need to get to a doctor and a psychologist. Your behavior is not healthy. You need to figure out what's wrong with your brain, honey. It's not just confidence, it's this whole self-perception. You aren't looking at all the good things about yourself. You're only looking at yourself as inferior. You need help. I am so stressed out now over ALL this Elongro drama." (fans self) 

Wow, what is the phrase ... "You go girl?" lol 

1 hour ago, muscledrain said:

I developed a big mouth to stand up to people my senior year of high school. I would be telling off everyone in this story. LOL I love that this story has gotten such a huge reaction, though. This story has become our number one HOT TOPIC. 

"OKAY, CAN WE TALK ABOUT ELONGRO? I am so upset with Seth right now. Have you been watching this? So, I have some things I want to say to you, Seth. First of all, you need to create some clear boundaries. Trevor is your friend and he obviously loves you. You may have grown up, but you need to GROW UP, am I right audience? You don't tell another man in a public shower that he has a small penis. It's rude. And you should never ever tell a man in a public shower that he lost his girlfriend because his dick wasn't big enough. That's called BODY SHAMING. And you are guilty of it. I know you're on a high because you're finally big and muscular, but that doesn't give you the right. I have had tiny dicked men in my life and you know what? It's not their fault. And they have been some of the nicest people I've known, okay? Tiny dicked men deserve our love and respect, not to laugh at them constantly and say NOTHING when they obviously feel bad about it. Seth? Look at me. Wendy is talking directly to you now. You need to be nicer. Stop trying to dodge your situation. Your new Elongro friends are really arrogant. Physical beauty is, in my opinion, ruined by a bad attitude. Jack is bad news, can we all agree on that? Can we all agree on that? Jack has been upsetting me. There is no excuse for his bullying. You're looking past it because he's been your lifting buddy. You don't want to admit he has a problem. But I'm telling you what, you are an enabler, Seth. Okay? Stop enabling Jack. And if you want Trev to be okay, you need to tell him you won't encourage his self-hatred just so you can get hard, okay? It's not worth it. You need to start treating him as an equal. I don't care how big either one of you is. You need to change what you've been doing because Trevor is not okay. And Trevor, if you're listening to this, honey you need to get to a doctor and a psychologist. Your behavior is not healthy. You need to figure out what's wrong with your brain, honey. It's not just confidence, it's this whole self-perception. You aren't looking at all the good things about yourself. You're only looking at yourself as inferior. You need help. I am so stressed out now over ALL this Elongro drama." (fans self) 

wendy.jpg

OMG - That was hilarious and awesome! 

<<Another realization>>

Although I do have to say, the perception is bullying by Jack, he only boasts.  I have yet to hear him make someone do something they don't like or restrict freedom.  Jack is only just a douchebag.  All mouth and muscle.  Even though he enjoys his default superiority, he has not done anything bad to anyone else except make them feel inadequate (which if used as a weapon can be abusive).  If Jack really wanted to bully Trevor he would be actively hunting for him.  But instead Jack just goes on with his own life using the benefits he's getting to his advantage.  He CAN put his money where his mouth is so he CAN boast about it.  Jack's the best player on the basketball team because he is enabled to be and likely so is Brooke.  They all haven't really done anything to him... just lingering in his mind and being imposing.  The only thing that got near abusive was Seth commenting about Trev's inadequacies in the gym.  The reason why I say that is because even though Seth can confirm he's so much bigger than Trev, he can't confirm that the size differential was really the reason why Brooke left.  That's the strike against Seth because it can't be backed up unless Brooke confesses it.  So far it's all been words and feelings. 

I think these next few chapters are going to be worse for Trev... and it will be self imposed. 

I can see this happening:

Seth:  "Dude, you need help."  (to Trev, then he walks away with the other giants)

I have always said that disappointment can be more crushing then anger.  If you defy someone who can back up their abilities and words and can easily keep their shit together (aka a potential mentor and person who deserves respect), the simplest remarks of disdain could make you want to crawl under a rock and die.  Even a simple "That's disappointing" or "You know better than that" can make you really feel like a puppy being scolded by its master.  But the loss of that final shred of respect in the eyes of the giants... will be hell for Trev.  Then thoughts will go to, "How can I earn it back."  That may only make things worse.   Eeek.    

The giants can't act as Trev's mother and father. 

Brooke (to Trev):  Grow up Trev.

Stacy (to Trev):  You're just being a big baby. 

Jack (to Trev):  Uncool dude... uncool. 

And these people don't have to do anything else.  They don't even have to raise their voices. 

=============================================================================

I do think they will all still be concerned about Trev (Seth even more so, likely to the point of nervousness and wanting to jump in, help out and solve Trev's problems - keep in mind, he was innocently looking for a booster seat).  But I think the other three will tell him no.  It's something Trev has to deal with on his own.  I think they will watch him from the sidelines.  Maybe do some things in the background to help but never out in the open.  Maybe so that Trev could feel he was shining on his own.   Maybe they will come back around when Trev's deteriorating condition becomes critical.   Maybe the discovery of Trev's condition will bring them together in the fact that life was TOO unfair to Trev.