dredlifter

2 minutes ago, ploder4 said:

I have to remind myself to read your chapters more than once dreadlifter.  anormorph pointed out a few things that I completely missed.  Those things completely changed my understanding.  But then again, I should know this because I have been constantly re-editing my latest posts as I figure stuff out.   lol

Haha oh yeah?  What sort of things did you miss, may I ask?  What made you rethink your original position?

I told one commenter that I'm getting nervous about posting more chapters.  You guys are diving so deep into the chapter that I'm worried I will accidentally be inconsistent from one chapter to the next!  It's a lot of pressure!  ?.  But seriously, it's awesome.  I don't think I've ever seen so much analysis of a single story.  It's very flattering.

• Like 1

Oh for the last chapter, it was tons of stuff that anormorph pointed out.  I was so wrapped up in the gym emasculation that I did not notice as much of Seth's courtesies and almost instinctual protectiveness.  He pulled Seth out of the sleaze for me. 

And please do not be nervous about posting your next chapters.  They are yours and if people don't like them then so be it.  You can't please everyone.  We will all eventually get over the truama.  lol

Do your best.  And if you DO change something make sure you give those interested a view of the original idea.  But I suggest sticking to your guns, even if people get upset.  There would probably be more people who would be upset if you did change it.  Most likely because they don't want to see a watered down version.  It's not fair to you, the actual storyteller.  As for me, do your worst... I can take it... I think....   ??

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ploder4 said:

Oh for the last chapter, it was tons of stuff that anormorph pointed out.  I was so wrapped up in the gym emasculation that I did not notice as much of Seth's courtesies and almost instinctual protectiveness.  He pulled Seth out of the sleaze for me. 

Same for me.  I saw those things Seth did but I attributed it to other reasons.  Now I need to rethink my position and that's fun on this story.  What did I miss and why 

1 minute ago, bradspencer said:

Same for me.  I saw those things Seth did but I attributed it to other reasons.  Now I need to rethink my position and that's fun on this story.  What did I miss and why 

I think it's because the story is so masterfully complex.  You have to sit down and ponder it through. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, ploder4 said:

I think it's because the story is so masterfully complex.  You have to sit down and ponder it through. 

Every chapter literally takes my breath away.  Part 4 was particularly rough for me - I could not remain standing while reading it.  There is so much in each chapter, even if it isn't always intentional. 

This is only my impression though.  Everyone is potentially going to have a different reaction to the same content.  I'm a little zealous because this story engages me so much, but in the end, it's just an opinion.

3 hours ago, anormorph said:

I also, really, really don't want Trevor to get smaller. I do hope his monumental efforts get rewarded in some way. Seth's reaction is another affirmation of a sharp shift in tone for their relationship – he is genuinely concerned. Brooke already 'shrank' him to this height in Chapter seven, but this was still a challenging pill to swallow. In terms of final deference, Seth makes sure to not measure his height upon measuring Trevor.

Second Shot of Elongro

Oh HELL no!!! Do the damn research, Trevor!

I bet after being humiliated at the basketball game, Trevor is going to take his second shot of elongro, fed up with being "small". It's going to backfire horribly and then he's really going to know what it's like to be small. I hope he keeps his muscles though. Short buff guys are so cute.

On 2/14/2019 at 10:59 AM, dredlifter said:

Wow that is a HOT power couple!  I actually picture that guy to be more like Seth.  In my head Seth is the tall dark and handsome dude with the smoldering looks and Jack is the blond pretty boy frat jock.  

For some strange reason, I pictured Jack as a hot ginger (based on a guy I went to high school with). Now, I have to rethink him! I picture Seth as Steve Christman, who was big about 10 years ago.  He's 6'2". So, he works well as the model for a tall guy, even if he's shorter than Seth is currently. It was when Seth got around 6' that his image solidified in my mind. Unfortunately, Mr. Christman seems to be completely out of the bodybuilding scene. Even his Instagram is set to private. I don't have an exact picture of Trevor, or at least not a real person that he ties to. I also picture him dark haired, like Seth. 

As for the last two chapters, I don't know what I can say that hasn't already been said. These may be the two most discussed chapters of this much discussed story. I was glad to see the closeness of the two friends reestablished in Chapter 7. Like many, I thought Seth's comments about the size of Trevor's dick were way over the line. I feel a little better after reading Dred's explanation that it was more of a surprised utterance than a cut. Still, after knowing how insecure his friend is, Seth should have been able to hold his tongue. I wish at that Trevor had been able to come back with something like, "It's bigger than yours was before the Elongro," to remind Seth that his prodigious development is from the drug (not that it matters). Of course, I am thrilled that we finally found out just what Seth is packing down there, and the description was worth the wait. Seth said Trevor wouldn't believe what it's like hard, and I can't wait to find out! 

I'm excited that the idea of Trevor taking the last Elongro shot has been floated in the story. Goodness knows we (especially yours truly) have mentioned it enough in the comments. It will be interesting to see if he does it, and if he does, whether it helps or backfires. 

It was great having two chapters in such a short time, but I hope you're getting well, Dredlifter! I'm looking forward to the next part.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Kymuscleboy said:

I wish at that Trevor had been able to come back with something like, "It's bigger than yours was before the Elongro," to remind Seth that his prodigious development is from the drug (not that it matters).

Oh yeah, if I was Trevor I would never let him forget that his achievements aren't by his own merit. Everytime he said something to the tune of "look at how huge I am" I'd reply with something "Wow yeah, so great. So lucky this experimental performance enhancer has worked for you. And that your friend bought it for you and convinced you to try it."

We can all hope for the best but we know it's only going to get worse before it might get better.   Gird your loins everyone. *closes eyes before cresting another mega-coaster hill*

This is a compliment dredlifter.  You have people on the edge of their seats with this one.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, ploder4 said:

Gird your loins everyone.

I love that I'm not the only one who uses this quote from The Devil Wears Prada, Ploder4!  It totally made my day!  And it is SO appropriate for this story!

• Like 1