dredlifter

1 hour ago, muscledrain said:

Something I just realized is that Trevor admitted to Seth for the first time he was aroused sexually by Seth. So that kind of changes the dynamic between them forever now that Seth has heard that confession. 

Food for thought. 

I read over that.  Just saw that.  The admission could change A LOT.  That admission was at least part of what Seth wanted in Ch 6 when he decided to keep prodding and prodding Trev until he admitted the truth of how he felt.  That suggests - Seth wants something specific.  Maybe Trev will be be able to give it to Seth now that the topic is broached.  IF Trev can control his fear and embarrassment about his desires.

No need to change the course of your story or the development of your chatacrers. Tell the story you want and stay true to the story you intended to tell. I just needed to share my thoughts and opinions because I do think your writing is great and I want to see more out of Seth.

I did take Seth's comment about Trev's dick as one lf initial suprise and it's understandable. Because he is so much larger now his perspective on what is normal vs small would be different but for me that doesn't excuse the fact that he brought Brooke in it. To say he didn't invite Jack because the wounds were still fresh but then to say what he said is contradictory to his character. He thought of Trev's feeling over his breakup only to then burn him later on. It seems to me that he has blurred the lines of what is friendly jabbing and just being plain cruel and I say this because he may not hink what he is saying is that bad since Trev is getting off on this in some way. Overall though it seems clear to me that the relationship is an unhealthy one if Trev has underlaying fear toward Seth not just out of insecurity but also because it seems like he is afraid to speak his mind and tell Seth when he has gone to far because he fears for his own safety. In the end even if Seth was genuinely surprised and is oblivious to his actions it doesn't change that he is being painted in a bad light.

• Like 2

DelaCrest - I agree.  It had the feel of the night Seth was drunk and emmasculated him in front of the girls.  Some of the things he did and said just felt "wrong." 

I dont know that Trev is afraid of Seth tho.  I think he is so emphatuated and intoxicated on Seth that he simply cant resist him ever. Trev is thinking with his fetish and his dick. And Seth enjoys it.  Just as unhealthy though.

Question for all you guys - and if you're around Dredlifter and wanna chime in with some non-spoiler words of wisdom please to ---

Does Trev understand what he feels around Seth?

Is it confusion and embarrassment about feelings he thinks he shouldnt have as a straight guy that has him in such a state?

Does Seth understand the feelings and is trying in someway that isnt muscle overload and worship to get Trev to get a grip on his feelings?

I'm just wondering if Seth is WAY more perceptive than I'm giving him credit for.  He may be trying to do the right thing, but not knowing exactly how to do it? (I.e. bring some real peace to his best little friend)

And most of all- Elongro is still working in their systems.  Seth is still growing.  Trev is shrinking.  Is their a connection between the drug actions and their mental states/desires?   (I noted that Jack is still 6'6" tall.  No growth in over a month, though he is getting better looking and more muscle.  What he WANTS?)

I forgot to add.   DAMN Seth is STRONG!!  He can curl normal sized people for reps!  Maybe even juggle them.  What are his size stats?  We know he's approaching 350.  We didn't get any other definite sizes other than that.  I'm curious. 

I'd love to see Seth curl 400lbs easy by the end of this story (maybe more).  :P

47 minutes ago, ploder4 said:

I forgot to add.   DAMN Seth is STRONG!!  He can curl normal sized people for reps!  Maybe even juggle them.  What are his size stats?  We know he's approaching 350.  We didn't get any other definite sizes other than that.  I'm curious. 

I'd love to see Seth curl 400lbs easy by the end of this story (maybe more).  :P

We can take some stabs just based on old stats from Thanksgiving and growth. Trev estimated that Seth had not gone beyond a 34 inch waist.   

Given the set of measurements with a 35 lb weight gain since Dec and like 50 since Thanksgiving (with only 3 inches in height gain)  he is prob something like 62-64 inch chest, guns around 26-27 (Trevs hand couldn't get around the biceps portion to even tough the tris unflexed very well and they were pulled apart when Seth flexed at the bar), and quads in the 36-38 range.  Just a guess but I think its close based on Trev saying he looked like he was a classic bodybuilder style body just scaled up 10 inches and 150 lbs.  That would also make Seth's arms as big or bigger than Trev's quads and Seth's quad bigger than Trev's waist or his own without too much waddle, which Trev doesnt talk about if I remember.  He is also dense as fuck, given the way Trev talks about it feeling.  So big, but not MONSTER big, lol.  As much as you can say that about a literal muscle god.

And he's still growing... right?    BIGGER!!!

And as I was wondering before... are Brooke and Stacy about as big as male bodybuilders now?   That would be interesting to see.  Although with Seth around, I think Trev could easily not be bothered by them growing anymore. 

1 hour ago, bradspencer said:

I dont know that Trev is afraid of Seth tho.  I think he is so emphatuated and intoxicated on Seth that he simply cant resist him ever. Trev is thinking with his fetish and his dick. And Seth enjoys it.  Just as unhealthy though.

I would say that for the most part his fears have been of falling behind, being forgotten and him not being man enough for his now ex and ultimately being scared to speak his mind and set boundaries because it may lead to more humiliation. Lately however it seems like his fear started to be more on their size, mainly Seth's, and his own safety because of it especially when it seems like he wants to speak his mind but takes note of Seth's sheer massiveness and opts to keep quiet instead. It could just be fear of being humiliated even more but I can't help but feel like his physical well being is mixed in there.

I do think that Trev isn't just scared of Seth but is just in awe of him and this awe and amazement in Seth keeps him coming back because each time he sees Seth he just can't get over how much bigger he looks everytime. We know Tev has a thing for size and even though he is potentially not gay/bi size is a fantasy of his. He wants it for himself but since he can't being around one who does would be the closest he can get to having his fantasy. In other words Seth is a double edge sword for Trev. Everything he wants and desire but so painful to be around.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, ploder4 said:

And he's still growing... right?    BIGGER!!!

And as I was wondering before... are Brooke and Stacy about as big as male bodybuilders now?   That would be interesting to see.  Although with Seth around, I think Trev could easily not be bothered by them growing anymore. 

According to Trev still growing. And since Trev has shrunk recently, we can guess the drug is still active in their systens.  So no reason to believe they are not growing.

I don't know that they're the size of male bbers as I don't think Jack would describe Brooke as one of the hottest girls in school.  He seems shallow that way, lol.  But they could be taller, esp Brooke aa she is still playing basketball.

It's not that that bothers me.  Seth has shown a tendency to feed off of Jack or instigate humiliating Trev himself at the basketball game and Jack will humiliate Trev to impress Brooke - as may Brooke herself.  And Seth isnt around.  He leaves back to his co-op at the end of the weekend.

Scenario: What happens if Trev is between Brooke, Jack, and Seth and they start to go at him especially as he is fitter but shrinking.  He is unable to control himself and gets hard and is noticed.  What will Jack, Brooke, and Stacey do when Seth isnt around, esp if they assume he has "gone gay" and gets off on them.  We saw what Seth did and according to dredlifter that was basically Seth not realizing what he was putting Trev through.  What will Jack do if faced with that revelation, given his ego and his assumption that Trev was getting off on Seth too for being gay? Trev doesnt a snowball in heels chance against Brooke in a fight and she is the shortest and relative weakest.  Jack is almost as strong as Seth was at the Christmas party now.  He would be beaten close to death without Jack straining.  Jack would see it as getting rid of a rodent that the Elongro must not have worked on and working in reverse for ...

That is what scares me for Trev.

31 minutes ago, DelaCrest said:

I would say that for the most part his fears have been of falling behind, being forgotten and him not being man enough for his now ex and ultimately being scared to speak his mind and set boundaries because it may lead to more humiliation. Lately however it seems like his fear started to be more on their size, mainly Seth's, and his own safety because of it especially when it seems like he wants to speak his mind but takes note of Seth's sheer massiveness and opts to keep quiet instead. It could just be fear of being humiliated even more but I can't help but feel like his physical well being is mixed in there.

I do think that Trev isn't just scared of Seth but is just in awe of him and this awe and amazement in Seth keeps him coming back because each time he sees Seth he just can't get over how much bigger he looks everytime. We know Tev has a thing for size and even though he is potentially not gay/bi size is a fantasy of his. He wants it for himself but since he can't being around one who does would be the closest he can get to having his fantasy. In other words Seth is a double edge sword for Trev. Everything he wants and desire but so painful to be around.

This I can totally see and agree with most.   We def know Trev is afraid of Jack big time.  I would venture Stacey and Brooke too.  And that fear will be heightened with the shrinking.  I just don't know, given dredlifters post today explaining some of this, that he is afraid of Seth out of safety.  It could be fear of angering Seth I'd he found out- like he did in the shower.  But I think most of it where Seth is concerned is downright lust.  It's like him even seeing Seth is like making Trev high or something and he thinks better of it.  It is a two edged sword, and it is abusive, toxic relationship between the two of them right now.  I cant be shaken of that.  Either Seth has to change or Trev.  I dont see either one changing without something terrible happening.  Thats what I'm afraid of (aka Jack the girls and the b'ball game.) And when it comes to them, Trev had every right and us wise to be afraid of them.

I may be thinking too much though but more and more i wonder- is being like Seth and Jack what Trev wants or ever really wanted even when he took the shot?  We know size and power were what Seth and Jack want and they worked to get it with the drugs help.  I'm not so sure about Trev wanting it anymore.  Perhaps, just perhaps, what will happen with Jack we all know is coming may change that.