dredlifter

31 minutes ago, dredlifter said:

Wow that is a HOT power couple!  I actually picture that guy to be more like Seth.  In my head Seth is the tall dark and handsome dude with the smoldering looks and Jack is the blond pretty boy frat jock.  

Youre the boss big man.  Esp as you're the author .  :)I'll have to dig through my pics to see if I can find a blond Jack then . :)   Cant find one quickly with his girl.  But one blond frat boy Jack coming up, lol.

1881958272535473721.jpg

Also keep in mind... it's more about scale now.  Trev will always feel small but only next to Seth (the other three likely won't matter after a while).  But I think I will see situations where Seth lets Trev shine a bit before stepping in. 

I'm still not sure what to think of Jack and Brooke.  I wonder if Jack fell into the relationship not really expecting to land Brooke.  I wonder how much Brooke was an influence to Jack than Jack was to Brooke.  Brooke made it clear as to her feelings of "outgrowing" the relationship.  Would she have gone to Seth if he wasn't hooked up with Stacey?  That would have been a rude awakening for Brooke as Seth would want to include Trev.  Brooke would have likely wanted Trev out.  Keep in mind that Brooke was more sexed up with Seth around BEFORE Jack was in the picture.  Jack on the other hand probably just let his cock direct him where to go.  Jack may be just "the second best" Brooke could have.

Brooke and Stacey may be a force to be reckoned with if scorned.  I wonder how big they both will top out at.  Will they end up not just taller but bigger, stronger and more muscular than most if not all of the biggest bodybuilders?

I still hope Seth pushes the boundaries of super-human.  Curling a half-ton and etc.  I could see both Trev and Seth cumming to that.  Jack too probably. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, ploder4 said:

Also keep in mind... it's more about scale now.  Trev will always feel small but only next to Seth (the other three likely won't matter after a while).  But I think I will see situations where Seth lets Trev shine a bit before stepping in. 

I'm still not sure what to think of Jack and Brooke.  I wonder if Jack fell into the relationship not really expecting to land Brooke.  I wonder how much Brooke was an influence to Jack than Jack was to Brooke.  Brooke made it clear as to her feelings of "outgrowing" the relationship.  Would she have gone to Seth if he wasn't hooked up with Stacey?  That would have been a rude awakening for Brooke as Seth would want to include Trev.  Brooke would have likely wanted Trev out.  Keep in mind that Brooke was more sexed up with Seth around BEFORE Jack was in the picture.  Jack on the other hand probably just let his cock direct him where to go.  Jack may be just "the second best" Brooke could have.

Brooke and Stacey may be a force to be reckoned with if scorned.  I wonder how big they both will top out at.  Will they end up not just taller but bigger, stronger and more muscular than most if not all of the biggest bodybuilders?

I still hope Seth pushes the boundaries of super-human.  Curling a half-ton and etc.  I could see both Trev and Seth cumming to that.  Jack too probably. 

I agree to a point.  With Seth gone for a semester I hope that the other 3 giants can leave Trev alone to rebuild himself.  But without Seth as a barrier, any one or all 3 could hurt Trev if they wanted, and not just psychologically.

I also agree with you about Brooke having tried for Seth were it not for Stacy.  Brooke wants BMOC and at the rate Jack is growing, hell be Seth huge before long.  I grow more sour on her as I re-read.  Trev had plenty of blame but she would have never stayed with him. She said even at his hottest he was never a big man or great body.  Calling him small, little man.  It's like she wanted to hurt him.  Trev was scared but I think she had plenty of hand in it.

I dont know if any of the giants will go super human.  But perhaps the peak of human performance.  All 5 characters.  Trev back to his home normal ripped and normal strong and the rest to the peak of what's possible.

I am just a bit scared though.  If the 3 come across Trev while Seth is gone, how badly will they humiliate him.  Because they've proved they will.  I hope the new Trev who understands his attraction to power can handle it.

1 hour ago, muscledrain said:

The more I read the comments, the more I realize I kind of hate Brooke at this point. She sucks. She has become so much worse than Trev ever was, and that goes double for Jack. I wish nothing but misery for the both of them. They have literally no redeeming value at this point. 

One thing we dont know about Jack.  We do know he humiliated Trev in 2, now knowing him, and in 6 QUITE ON PURPOSE.  I dont know if that was feeding off the others or he is like some jocks and saw Trev as a target and Seth is just blind to that.  I trust that Seth is being totally honest as far as he knows.  I do not trust that Brooke was honest. And I do not know enough about Jack to know if he is as good as  Seth sees him or he is the "douchebag" Seth said he has seen in him sometimes.  We do know that what he did in Ch 6 seemed personally aimed at Trev at a certain point (going after Trev to humiliate him in front of Brooke).  Then again, they were all doing that.

I dont know that I hate Brooke.  She is close though.  Not for leaving Trev, but for WHY she left Trev.  And not Trev's fear and self loathing either.  If she had wanted to save the relationship and saw the change in Trev around them, shouldn't she have taken it upon herself to find out why and set his mind at ease? She didn't. She waited to lay blame and not be honest.  To spare Trevs feelings from being crushed more or just plain lying I'm sure will come out in Ch8 going forward in her actions.  What I do know.  Its better for Trev to stay away until Seth and he have a chance to rebuild his psyche and how to deal with his attraction to power.

2 hours ago, muscledrain said:

The more I read the comments, the more I realize I kind of hate Brooke at this point. She sucks. She has become so much worse than Trev ever was, and that goes double for Jack. I wish nothing but misery for the both of them. They have literally no redeeming value at this point. 

I'm not thrilled at the split, because I really shipped Trevor and Brooke, but I don't hate her.  She took the path of least resistance once a viable opportunity presented itself.  Trevor and Brooke's relationship wasn't years in the making, right?  Machiavellian me also wants to think it was all a ploy to force Trevor to reconnect with Seth - Brooke was the last thread of a support network Trevor had.  We know this probably isn't true via Seth's admission she's with Jack, but I hope she gets a bit more playtime. 

Her comments about size are an interesting post-breakup conversation.  She shaves a half-inch off of Trevor's starting height and highlights he was never that big before.  The flirtation tactic is neat as well.  She finds it hot (am I wrong subbing in 'adorable?') that the smaller guys flirt, but does not choose to date any of them.  I feel her intent is to try and stimulate Trevor's thoughts and shake up his reality, but some of her words are contradictory.  She's done, but she isn't trying to be cruel.  It's a last ditch effort to save Trevor from himself.

I think there's more to come from Brooke and Jack - they both jumped without knowing much about each other.  Just like people are 'supposed' to do when 20-ish years old.

• Like 1