dredlifter

I read other comments about depressed Trevor, that he does not do anything to change.

I'm thinking, maybe Seth discovers that it's not so great to be so GIANT. He may have trouble finding clothes, he is became stronger but lose speed to basket. People start to see him as a circus phenomenon, He attract a lot of attention and he feels overwhelmed and doesn´t want to leave from his house. Meanwile he continuos growing...

• Like 1

9 hours ago, muscledrain said:

...until you realize the potential reason for all of their behaviors (taller group becoming narcissistic, self-obsessive, self-infatuated, getting off on their own size growth being linked with superiority complex, Trevor gradually sliding towards self-hate, depression and fetishizing being humiliated to compensate for his lack of ability to feel masculine anymore) might all be due to the Elongro drug itself? Since this is a fictional drug and drugs can have side effects, it isn't so far fetched to believe their behaviors could be affected by rapid mood swings towards narcissism, affecting just that part of the brain. And Trevor's ego and overall belief in himself being shattered and potential self-harm via negative thoughts and beating himself up, inferiority complex, could all be a result of the drug working in the opposite reaction as his body's growth ceases.

Right?  Dredlifter played it really close to the chest in the first chapter when he mentions that there are averse reactions - we know nothing about the side effects except that they exist!  Trevor isn't the only one who's losing things with the transformations - I'm relieved it isn't just me who feels this. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, anormorph said:

Right?  Dredlifter played it really close to the chest in the first chapter when he mentions that there are averse reactions - we know nothing about the side effects except that they exist!  Trevor isn't the only one who's losing things with the transformations - I'm relieved it isn't just me who feels this. 

I never thought of this.  I'm glad someone brought it up.  But it's also about perception.  Side effects are not the first thing a person thinks about unless the malady is obviously medical.  The four probably think Trev is being mopey.  Maybe later on it will be discovered that the side effects are the case. 

On 2/7/2019 at 3:01 AM, studio77 said:

Absolutely an amazing chapter. 

Loved the part where Seth picked Trev up onto the chair and they both notice that they were nearly the same height. 

I am also feeling for Trev at the moment. I am sure him and Brook will be parting ways, as she is obviously in to bigger guys like Jake.

i can’t wait for the next chapter. I would love to see jack get even bigger.

It would be nice to see both jack and Seth protect Trev in some sort of way.Just to let him know that deep down that they do still deeply care for him. a bar fight or intruder might be cool. Or maybe Trev protects all of them in some sort of way showing everyone that you don’t have to be massive to save the day.  

stupid ideas I know but your story sure gets my imagination going . Love it. Thanks  dredlifter

This comment pretty well sums up my thoughts on this chapter perfectly! I'll add that the scene where Seth lifts Trevor up on the chair was hot for the ease with which Seth did it, as well as their heights being equal with Trevor on the chair. I still feel for Trevor, too. I do think he's adjusting and seems better this chapter. Whether that's because he's sinking further into fetishizing being small or whether it's just that he's accepting the situation, I guess remains to be seen. 

On 2/7/2019 at 1:44 PM, DDcisco said:

I was F5-ing all the week waiting anxious. And I love it!

Just one thing: #TeamJake !! He is progressing very fast. 

Jake's growth is beyond fast! He's grown six inches in less than three months and added at least 55 or more pounds of muscle. He may be giving Seth a run for his money sooner rather than later. I do hope he doesn't he become a total bully jerk in the process.

On 2/7/2019 at 1:54 PM, ploder4 said:

... No one really knows if the Elongro would have worked on him.  He never gave enough effort to actually see results (this is out of a review of past chapters).  Seth blasted his workouts taking it to the full potential...  Trev STILL does nothing. 

Is it also possible to say that Seth is lifting way over half a ton for reps in the gym now? 

Maybe the four will be able to toss Trev around like a ball. 

Even though I feel bad that Trevor is the ONLY person who hasn't gotten the benefits of the Elongro, it also seems that he is the only one who has done nothing to maximize its benefits. The other four have all been exercising non-stop since they took the drug. 

Also, at this point I practically want to scream at Trevor to take that other dose! Why in the world wouldn't he? Whether he got great results, no results, or some type of double whammy shrinking side effects, if I was in his position, I would have taken it MONTHS ago.  

I can't wait for the next chapter! 

• Like 3

10 hours ago, muscledrain said:

Maybe Trevor doesn't want to go to the gym because the more Seth and now Jake are growing makes him feel so intimidated that he feels like it's pointless to try. The idea of seeing them there makes him feel completely emasculated and puny, and the idea of comparing himself to them while he works out leads him down the rabbit hole further. 

The simple solution is to find a gym off campus LOL 

Also, this is the first story to get under my skin while I'm actually working out in the gym. All week long I keep having this thought of "Don't be like Trevor, get BIG!"  Probably an unintentional side effect of this story, but there you go. It is driving me crazy he isn't going to the gym. 

Actually, that problem has been solved for Trevor. Somewhere in the last couple of chapters, I forget exactly where, it's mentioned that Stacey took a job at some fancy new gym catering to "big men," and Seth and Jake are now working out there. That leaves the campus gym open for Trevor, where without his two big "frienemies" there, he would once again be above average. That is, if he hasn't lost too much size and strength already from not training. 

I was thinking he needed to work out with Seth and Jake if for no other reason than getting a view in the shower. Such a dirty mind I have!  However, you are right in that it would probably destroy what's left of Trevor's confidence and intimidate him even more than he already is. Just as he's getting used to being the small guy of the group, working out and seeing them doing reps with two and three times his best lifts on every exercise (maybe more) would probably finish the job of destroying his psyche. That said, I would love to see a workout with Seth in Jake dovetailed in the story. I want to know how much they're lifting, even if Trevor doesn't, lol.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Kymuscleboy said:

Actually, that problem has been solved for Trevor. Somewhere in the last couple of chapters, I forget exactly where, it's mentioned that Stacey took a job at some fancy new gym catering to "big men," and Seth and Jake are now working out there. That leaves the campus gym open for Trevor, where without his two big "frienemies" there, he would once again be above average. That is, if he hasn't lost too much size and strength already from not training. 

I was thinking he needed to work out with Seth and Jake if for no other reason than getting a view in the shower. Such a dirty mind I have!  However, you are right in that it would probably destroy what's left of Trevor's confidence and intimidate him even more than he already is. Just as he's getting used to being the small guy of the group, working out and seeing them doing reps with two and three times his best lifts on every exercise (maybe more) would probably finish the job of destroying his psyche. That said, I would love to see a workout with Seth in Jake dovetailed in the story. I want to know how much they're lifting, even if Trevor doesn't, lol.

I agree, I want to know if Elongro is having a major effect on their lifts making their muscles denser causing them to lift way more than what would have been projected.  That might also lead up to an unexpected spurt of growth?  

Maybe have Trev go back to the campus gym to workout only to find a group of skinny nerds who he works in with to try and get his confidence back.  Then he finds out he let himself go too much as they are able to lift as much or more than him.  Every time he thinks he's catching up though he sees them growing just like Seth (they took Elongro too).  Pretty soon Elongro is throughout the campus. 

I wonder if Seth, Stacy, Brooke and Jack do become superhero strong.  I would love to see Seth do some amazing feat of strength where he can lift a delivery truck and squat it for reps.  lol

• Like 2

On 2/11/2019 at 8:32 AM, ploder4 said:

I agree, I want to know if Elongro is having a major effect on their lifts making their muscles denser causing them to lift way more than what would have been projected.  That might also lead up to an unexpected spurt of growth?  

Maybe have Trev go back to the campus gym to workout only to find a group of skinny nerds who he works in with to try and get his confidence back.  Then he finds out he let himself go too much as they are able to lift as much or more than him.  Every time he thinks he's catching up though he sees them growing just like Seth (they took Elongro too).  Pretty soon Elongro is throughout the campus. 

I wonder if Seth, Stacy, Brooke and Jack do become superhero strong.  I would love to see Seth do some amazing feat of strength where he can lift a delivery truck and squat it for reps.  lol

Ooooff. Truck lifting ❤️

• Like 2

Part 7

A few days later Brooke is preparing to travel back home to see her family for the holidays. She asks to speak with Trevor in the kitchen and the inevitable happens.

“Trevor, I really hate to do this, but I'm breaking up with you.”

Trevor stares at her silently. Even though he had been expecting this moment for a couple of weeks now, it was still shocking and heartbreaking to experience.

“I just don't feel that connection with you anymore. That spark. You aren't the same man I fell in love with last year.”

“But Brooke, we can...we can make it work.”

“Trevor, please don't make this any harder. We've been on the rocks for a long time now. You've changed, Trevor.”

Trevor raises his voice through his cracking words, “I'VE CHANGED? Look at you, Brooke. You're a completely different woman now! You must think I'm too small, not man enough to-”

“NOW STOP RIGHT THERE.” Brooke quickly stands up, towering over Trevor by several inches. He instantly silences himself, deferring to her authority. “You are not too small, that is all in your head. It's your confidence. Ever since we've all started growing faster you've been resenting us. I honestly didn't care about your size until you started making a big deal of it ALL THE TIME. You know, I have TONS of guys come up to hit on me, some even shorter and skinnier than you. That is HOT, Trevor.  Not just size.  You can't seem to get past your jealousy of me, Stacy, Seth and Jack. Yes, what's happening to us is amazing, but did you ever think to quite moping and join in our fun? Instead you stand aside and shoot us annoyed looks and snide remarks. You know, every time I go over to Seth and Stacy's, Seth asks about you. How you're doing. Tells me how he misses hanging out with you.”

Trevor sits there and looks up his sexy, power, now ex-girlfriend. He buries his hands in his face and chokes back tears.

“I'm...I'm sorry Brooke. I really am. I was just so worried that you and Seth would leave me behind. That I wasn't good enough for you. I just wanted to be muscular and tall like you guys are.”

Brooke sighs and sits back down.

“I know, Trevor, I know. You've always been so focused on your physique. I don't know why you got so fixated on our sizes. I mean, honestly, Trevor, you were never the biggest guy in the room. You were what, 5'10 when you started the Elongro?  Let's be honest, you were never exactly huge.  You never acted this way around other big and tall people.   Only our close friends.  I don't know why you shut down on us so much.”

“I don't know. I guess I was just...jealous. Fuck, you guys are all so big. Brooke, you've grown like nine inches, Seth even more! It's not fair.”

“Trevor...life just isn't fair.”

“Well it seems to be more fair to some,” he snidely remarks as Brooke shakes her head.

“Sorry,” Trevor quickly apologizes. “Just tell me this, is...is there someone else?”

“If you are asking if I cheated on you then the answer is no. But there is another person I am interested in, yes.”

The revelation hits Trevor in the chest. He scowls and replies, “Well I bet he's TALL, unlike me.”

“Ugh. There you go again. You know, it's not like you DIDN'T grow. You put on an inch. That's more than most guys ever grow in college. You need to learn to be happy with what you have in front of you, before you lose it. You're still a great guy, Trevor. I know it. You never mistreated me. It's just that...you almost ignored me. Like you were intimidated by me and afraid to be with me. I mean, we haven't slept together in a month!”

Trevor drops his head. He knows what she is saying is true. He was so afraid of leaving her unsatisfied that he hadn't even been trying. Brooke puts a hand on his shoulder as a parting sign of comfort.

“I still want to be friends. Really, I do. But please, find your peace first.”

Brooke's final thoughts weigh heavily on Trevor as she moves out. Trevor tries to take her words to heart, but still finds it difficult. In his head he just knows who her other love interest is. And how could Trevor ever compete with someone so handsome, so virile, with a towering muscular body. Guys like that are the ones who get dark-haired Amazon supermodel girls like Brook now is.

Even though Trevor sees it was coming, after Brooke breaks up with him he is depressed and distraught for the next few days.  To find some comfort he breaks down and turns to the only person he knows he can talk to. He calls Seth up and the two agree to meet a local watering hole for a drink and to chat.

Trevor heads to the bar early, eager to start drinking away his sorrows. The bar is surprising busy with it being so close to the holidays. Trevor makes his way up the bar and finds two open barstools. He drinks his first beer when he gets a text from Seth saying he had just parked. He finishes off the beer and watches the front door for Seth to arrive.

A few minutes later a LARGE figure walks in front of the windows toward the door. It can only be Seth. With his winter coat, he looks even wider and more powerful than ever, taking up an amazing amount of space.  He reaches the door and has to tilt his head way down to pass through unobstructed. Straightening back up he surveys the crowd, easily able to spot anybody due to his tall stature. He quickly spots Trevor at the bar and with a warm smile starts to stride toward him.

To Trevor, it is astounding to see Seth looming high over every one of the patrons. He is clearly the tallest man in the bar by three, maybe four inches. The giant hunk sheds his coat and Trevor ogles the way Seth's muscles stretch his tight shirt. The rest of bar is also in awe as a hushed silence of reverie overcomes the crowd. No man comes close to matching the pure masculine perfection that Seth brings.  No woman will look at their date in the same light.  As Seth walks toward Trevor, he notices how all the small people in front of him naturally part like the Red Sea to get out of his way.  The presence and attention Seth commands is incredible. What that must feel like, Trevor imagines.

Seth reaches Trevor and sits down on the stool next to him. Even sitting, Trevor feels dwarfed by big Seth. After the bruise to his ego from the breakup and with Seth right next to him, Trevor has never felt so tiny and insignificant in my life. Seth reaches out a giant paw and places it on Trevor's comparatively bony shoulders, covering much of them.

“Hey, buddy, how you hanging in there? I know breakups are hard but keep your chin up, dude.”

“Thanks for coming and seeing me Seth. I know you didn't have to. I'm...I'm a little surprised you came.”

“Hey, hey! We're buds. Of course I would come.”

“Thanks. So tell me, Seth. It's Jack isn't it. Brooke is with Jack.”

“Yeah, man. It's Jack.”

“Ugh. Well, just please...promise me that Brooke and Jack haven't been cheating on me before the breakup.”

Seth scowls, “Hell no. I would never let him do that. I like Jack, but you come first. I would've kicked his ass if he had tried that.”

Trevor's heart warms as he looks up to Seth's handsome face, knowing that this titanic muscle man had his back.

“Look, Trev, I know it's not much consolation, but Jack is actually a good guy. He can be a bit of a douchebag, yeah. He's been a jock bro his entire life so it's sort of ingrained in him. But, he'll take good care of Brooke.”

Seth is right, it's not much consolation. Even though she had told him it wasn't due to his size, Trevor can help but feel inadequate now that Brooke has started dating a ripped, six foot six tall jock stud. But, deep down he does want Brooke to be happy. In the last couple of days he has gotten over any resentment of her and has mostly been mad at himself. Once he put himself in her shoes, with the way he'd been basically ignoring her, it was no surprise she left him.

Seth masterfully steers the conversation away from Brooke. The two old buddies settle back into their old, pre-Elongro selves. They chat about the school's football season, the latest video games, some of the concerts coming to town in the upcoming months and other time-consuming topics. For a while Trevor is even able to forget the breakup and that Seth is almost a foot taller and has more than 100 lbs of pure muscle on him.

But, having a literal giant of a friend can only go unnoticed for so long. At one point Seth lifts his frosty mug up to his face to drink down the remaining contents. Trevor looks up, way up at the magnificent arm. Even though it's winter and most people are in sweaters or long sleeves, Seth has opted for a t-shirt. His muscle provides more than enough insulation to keep warm in a join like this. From down below Trevor sees the outline of his enormous triceps stretching from the elbow until they collide with his lat. His biceps peak into a mountainous bulge even though they aren't fully flexed. Seth's arm must be getting close to the size of Trevor's legs.

As Trevor takes in Seth's arm, he sighs heavily and opens up. “Dude, Seth. First let me say...I am so sorry that I've been acting like and jerk for the past half a year.” Seth puts the empty mug down and turns to look at Trevor as he continues. “I just...I've always wanted to be big, ya know. Like a lot. I was always the guy who was exercising and lifting and eating right. I just think it's so awesome to be muscular.  I've always admired the pro bodybuilders, even though some think they look gross.  I don't.  I think they look powerful.  And to be tall. To be strong. I mean, you look amazing. Like his powerful giant bodybuilding stud, just so ho-” Trevor cuts himself off, worried that he'll say something he will regret. Seth puts his big hand back on Trev's shoulder, covering it and much of his trap muscle too. He gives his small friend a smile. Trevor adds, “It's been hard for me to watch all my friends growing to huge while I stay the same. I know I should be happy for you...but I've been acting like a jealous ass.”

Seth gives his little buddy a comforting smile and slight squeeze of his big hand. Trevor watches as the tendons in his beefy forearms flare.

“Bro, it's totally fine, I get it. It completely sucks that you seem to have gotten the short end of the stick with the Elongro.” Trevor winces at the words. “Erm....sorry, buddy, bad choice of words, but you know what I mean. I get where you are coming from, dude, I really do! All my life growing up I was the short kid. The weak kid. Never big enough to get noticed or make it onto the sports teams. So, all I can ask is that you put yourself in my shoes. Imagine being this huge after being even smaller than you are. I'm not gonna lie to ya buddy, it's amazing being able to see over the top of everybody. I love how my strength has skyrocketed, it makes me feel so powerful, so manly. And you know what, Bro. I owe it all to you! It was you who offered me the shot that would help me grow. And it was you who showed me how to properly work out and eat right. I owe everything to you, I would do anything for you buddy, no matter how big I get. So how about this. I know we wanted to be big together. And since you aren't growing as much, we can still be together, and I'll just get EXTRA big. I want to share this experience with you, dude.”

Trevor isn't sure if Seth's monologue helps his psyche of not, but it does make him feel a little better about Seth. Seth then leans down closer to Trevor's head and whispers, “And I know you want to experience this size too, even if it isn't first-hand.” Seth gives Trevor a sexy wink and reaches down to squeeze his thighs. Seth doesn't say anything but he marvels at how he feels like he could wrap his big hands halfway around Trevor's legs. It's another little thing that makes him feel even larger and more powerful.

On the other hand, Trevor's heart races. He feels the power in Seth's hand, sees the muscles undulating under his shirt. Sees how Seth dwarfs every other man in the bar. And the thought excites him. Sure, it would be more exciting to be the man experiencing that, but having close access to the man living that dream might be a consolation, right? And what did Seth mean by “letting him experience this”? Was that an invitation to...explore Seth in more detail? More confusing thoughts swirl in Trevor's head. Erotic thoughts. Humiliating thoughts. Shameful thoughts. Sexy thoughts. Seth takes a swig for his newly refilled beer letting Trevor silently soak everything in.

“Thanks, Seth. It is amazing what you are going through.  You've already outpaced even the best known results from Elongro. Of course I'm jealous. Seth, you know you are making every man in here jealous just be BEING here right now. When you walked in, you were just so...so TALL. No one in here can hold a candle to you. And it's not just that you are tall. You are handsome.  You are so buff! It's insane. Tall guys are supposed to have a harder time putting on muscle. That's obviously not the case with you. So thanks for letting a runt like me be friends with a big man like you.”

Trevor words cause Seth or furrow his brow.

“Hey dude, I know I kid sometimes about you size, but if I ever go to far just let me know. You aren't really a runt. You're way bigger than I used to be. Everything I say I promise it's all in jest. Remember you used to tease me a bit before I grew.”

That was true. But even though there were times where Trevor though Seth maybe had gone too far he never would admit it, nor would he in the future. Seth was now just that overwhelming, even when he was being a gentle giant.  Trevor couldn't see himself ever standing up to any Seth on any disagreements.  He was just too BIG!

“Trev, my best little buddy,” for the first time Trevor doesn't feel shame at those words, “I'll never leave you behind. How could I do that to the guy that made me the huge muscle beast that I am today?”

Seth quickly reaches out and pulls Trevor into his immense torso. Trevor yelps as his face collides with Seth's pectorals, which feel like warm solid rubber in their unflexed state. Realizing that resistance is futile, Trevor relaxes in his grip. Seth feels warm...strong and hard, yet comfortable. Trevor feels protected.

Seth releases and Trevor sits back, looking up at smiling Seth. Gawd, Seth looks good. The two chat for a while longer about the immediate future. Seth tells Trevor that he will be living a couple of hours away for the next semester as part of a coop, working to earn college credits. Seth gets Trevor to promise to stay in touch as he truly wants to rekindle their old friendship. The pair make plans to meet up again when Seth will be back to visit during a weekend at the end of January.

Of course the conversation naturally steers back to the gym. Trevor gasps at the new poundages that Seth can lift and Seth in turn encourages Trevor to get back into the weight room. With a newfound vigor thanks to his huge friend, Trevor decides right there he will get back into the gym and see if he can shed the small layer of fat that he had packed on. After all, if he couldn't be tall, he might as well try to be ripped.

Seth's lights up. “Attaboy! You'll be back to being a gym stud like me very soon!”

“I've got a long way to go to catch up to you! I mean, shit dude. Look at those ARMS!”

Trevor reaches out his hands and places them on Seth's unflexed upper arm that is resting at his side. It is the first time that Trevor has allowed himself to enjoy Seth's muscles. At first Seth is caught off guard, but as he looks down at the smaller man he feels pride. Pride in how much in awe Trevor has of his body. How his colossal muscles make a normal man's hand look tiny on his arm. Even with both his thumbs touching, Trevor's hand barely each around HALF of Seth's biceps and triceps. The thought makes Seth feel...BIG. He likes feeling big.  Huge.  Colossal.  And he especially loves it when Trevor makes him feel BIG.

“So fuckin' huge...” Trevor whispers. “And so hard. And you're not even tense are you, Seth?”

Trevor looks up to Seth eyes. Seth gives him wry smirk.

“Nope...not til NOW!”

The arms in Trevor's grasp suddenly expand and harden into stone. His hands push apart as the warm circumference of meaty arm enlarges and tightens into cords, striations and sinews. Trevor gasps which causes Seth to grin, happy to impress his little friend. Knowing Seth can't hold the flex forever, or can he, Trevor traces all the pronounced and hardened heads of muscle. He feels all over the horseshoe of the triceps.  Horseshoes befitting of a Clydesdale.  He traces his finger into the groove in the split heads of the biceps, something only those with perfect genetics have.

Blood rushes to Trevor's crotch as he worships his first set of arm muscles.  Muscles that aren't his.  He realizes that when he was in the best shape of his life, a few months ago, he too got off on his own body.  Trevor remembers boning up at his own mirror flexing when we was at his most in shape, but this is a complete new level of muscularity.  It's like nothing he's ever felt. He never imagine another man's muscles could feel so...erotic. Trevor starts to realize that while he's not gay, he's not completely straight either. Trevor is into size. He is into the power that comes with such size. The strength. The command. The presence. Trevor decides to ask Seth a question in an attempt to clarify what he's feeling.

“Seth...when I measured you last week and I was up on that chair...and we were the same height even though you were on the chair. You said, 'Fuck yeah', but no one else heard. Why did you say that. Is it because I'm so small?”

Seth looks down at Trevor who slowly looks up at him with a tentative look. Seth can see that this is a big step for Trevor. He places his big hand on Trevor's knee, takes a quick sip of beer, before smiling back at Trevor. He leans forward near to Seth's face.

“It wasn't because you are small.  Not exactly. Trevor, dude. Trust me, you aren't small. It's was because I'm so BIG. This is going to sound cocky, but it's not just that I'm big. I'm fuckin' HUGE. And I love it. I was so excited when I saw you on the chair, because way back in the day you use to be the definition of 'big' to me. When we were Freshman you were so lean and ripped. All your muscles were evident and pumped and toned. And even though you were only a couple of inches taller than me, it felt like you loomed over me with your size. So to see you, this guy that I used to think was huge, have to stand on a chair to be as tall as me...fuck man. That just made feel so...so fucking...godly almost.”

Seth leans back and sucks in some air, clearly getting revved up just talking about the intoxicating feeling of power and size. By now Trevor is rock hard as Seth confesses. Once he finishes, Seth leans back and takes another swig of beer.   Trevor sees Seth's unmistakable bulge start to expand slowly down Seth's right leg. Like a giant salami is being shoved down his pants leg.  Seth sets the glass back on the bar and continues his speech.

“Think of it like this Trev. You aren't small.  You are above average size.  But I fucking DWARF you. So think of how BIG, how TALL I feel being around actual shorter guys and girls. Oh my god dude, I really feel like a giant. And with these muscles, it makes me feel even BIGGER. Like nothing can stop me. I feel like I can do anything you want. Haha, little dude, did you see how the people in front of me just moved out of my way when I walked up to you earlier? I didn't have to ask them to move or even LOOK at them. They just naturally scatter. That's was SIZE gets you. And I want more, Seth. I want to make the people in the bar look even smaller. I want to set a new standard for TALL and MUSCULAR. You think six foot six is tall, just watch. I'm going to grow...and grow and GROW.”

Seth finishes his beer and sets it down, then glances down at his crotch and see his massive dick, fully erect and extending about halfway down his leg.

“Oh shit! Sorry dude, haha I just get so worked up thinking about growing bigger.”

Trevor's eyes are wide and locked onto the baseball bat smashed up against Seth's already hulking thighs. It must be somewhere around a foot long and at least a couple of inches thick. Everything on Seth is HUGE. Seth places his winter coat on his crotch to hide his excitement, breaking Trevor's admiration. Trevor has his own hands locked on his crotch in an effort to hide his much more modest erection.

“I get is Seth. I would be horny all the time if I were big like you.”

Seth grins, “And I am.”

It becomes clear to Trevor now that Seth and him, while physically very different now, are very much alike in their kinks. It seems both of them are into SIZE. It's just Trevor feels like Seth has it while he does not. He hopes that he will be able to explore this newfound common ground in more detail in the future. After all, for someone who is so into size, what better best friend to have the one of the hottest, tallest, most muscular men on the planet.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Jump to Part 8

https://muscle-growth.org/topic/16655-elongro-added-part-7-on-12-feb-2019/?do=findComment&comment=212776

• Like 13
  • Thanks 2

Masterful chapter.  I expected Brooke to go to Jack but I didnt expect Trev to start to make peace with himself this fast.  Sometimes you have to hit rock bottom.  

I hope Trev keeps his promise to start lifting again.  And it may not be in the cards but ... I hope he can make the same peace with Stacy, Brooke, and Jack that he had with Seth.  Being the little guy, when you're confident isnt so bad.  I hope he can enjoy all their size to some degree.

Boom! What a nice surprise to login and find tonight! I love how detailed this story is and how you're not just jumping through all the emotions, etc!

Keeps me coming back for more!

• Like 1