dredlifter

On 1/27/2019 at 10:30 PM, dredlifter said:

Wow so much discussion!  I love it.  

And thank you all for the nice words on how engaged you all are in the story.  I never though my characters could evoke such strong emotions!

?

One thing is for certain, there is LOTS more to tell.  I'm only about 1/3 of the way through converting the RP transcript. 

since everyone are making their wishes, I wish you take the situation well beyond the limits

I want to see Seth ascend, not just in size, but also being discovered, showered with gifts and fame, even before hitting his 'plateau' (if there is one), so the world could see Seth growing too. I'd like to see things that would sound like a dream to Trev, like Arnold himself telling Seth that he will become the greatest of them all, to surpass everything that came before, a new world wonder, a new muscular sensation attracting men and women alike, a star, that Seth has everything in his way and couldn't stop it even if he wanted to

and that either Trev jump on this ship to watch it all happening by Seth's and the girls side, or to resign himself to watch Seth becoming greater at a distance on internet alone. I for one, don't wish to see Trev growing, I want him to maintain his pov so we could watch Seth in all his growth splendor from down there 

Some people want Trev's boo-hoos solved. I think that the point of his character is that 'You can't always get what you want'. If the writer just give what he wants, there is no story. I'm reading for Seth and his appetite for more. Trev understand this appetite, and I can see Seth wanting to share all the bliss he is feeling. Trev's feeling smaller near his best friend is the gravy for me

Speaking of wishes, I'd like to see Brooke noticing Trev getting turned on by Seth. It might bring his relationship with Brooke to new places. Would be nice for them to confront Trev's sudden attraction over Seth's muscles, that Trev can't hide, and the tall girls 'get it', and 'play with it'. The girls could see that Trev being under Seth's wide shadow is a nice 'consolation prize' (I would take it). that at least Trev can taste his dreams materialized in Seth's life.

I personally think  that what is so great about the story, is that there is a social circle, an entourage. Most stories here is usually about a couple,  interactions between only two people, while here there is social pressure, status, life expectations, and how friendships relate with all of that.

The progression of the story is also excellent.  It doesn't boggle us with anything besides Seth's growth, and we see it happening in narrative leaps, of Trev avoiding to face Seth, and the more he avoids Seth, more shocked Trev is to face Seth's muscles later. It works like magic

I hope your inspiration keep going forever   

1 hour ago, maxexp said:

since everyone are making their wishes, I wish you take the situation well beyond the limits

I want to see Seth ascend, not just in size, but also being discovered, showered with gifts and fame, even before hitting his 'plateau' (if there is one), so the world could see Seth growing too. I'd like to see things that would sound like a dream to Trev, like Arnold himself telling Seth that he will become the greatest of them all, to surpass everything that came before, a new world wonder, a new muscular sensation attracting men and women alike, a star, that Seth has everything in his way and couldn't stop it even if he wanted to

and that either Trev jump on this ship to watch it all happening by Seth's and the girls side, or to resign himself to watch Seth becoming greater at a distance on internet alone. I for one, don't wish to see Trev growing, I want him to maintain his pov so we could watch Seth in all his growth splendor from down there 

Some people want Trev's boo-hoos solved. I think that the point of his character is that 'You can't always get what you want'. If the writer just give what he wants, there is no story. I'm reading for Seth and his appetite for more. Trev understand this appetite, and I can see Seth wanting to share all the bliss he is feeling. Trev's feeling smaller near his best friend is the gravy for me

Speaking of wishes, I'd like to see Brooke noticing Trev getting turned on by Seth. It might bring his relationship with Brooke to new places. Would be nice for them to confront Trev's sudden attraction over Seth's muscles, that Trev can't hide, and the tall girls 'get it', and 'play with it'. The girls could see that Trev being under Seth's wide shadow is a nice 'consolation prize' (I would take it). that at least Trev can taste his dreams materialized in Seth's life.

I personally think  that what is so great about the story, is that there is a social circle, an entourage. Most stories here is usually about a couple,  interactions between only two people, while here there is social pressure, status, life expectations, and how friendships relate with all of that.

The progression of the story is also excellent.  It doesn't boggle us with anything besides Seth's growth, and we see it happening in narrative leaps, of Trev avoiding to face Seth, and the more he avoids Seth, more shocked Trev is to face Seth's muscles later. It works like magic

I hope your inspiration keep going forever   

One point of this is that Trev may get relegated to the "Kid's Table" where the muscle trio can kinda push him aside and say "Shush!  Adults are talking."  They might do it once, but realize that it was rude and not do it again.  The one thing that can really destroy someones psyche is to be confirmed as useless and not worthy. 

I just don't want Trev to end up self-destructing, Trev becoming so resigned that he mopes to the point of becoming a fat slob shell of his former self.  He can still be better even though he will never surpass his friends.  Even if they all grow beyond 8 feet tall and super-humanly strong, Trev can be his best normal self AND be in the shadow as Seth, Stacy and Brooke still continue to grow.  He will never get what he wants, but he can try to make lemonade out of lemons.  Since those three, and maybe Jack will end up outside the norm. Trev can try to be a normal muscle man among normal weaker men.   I'm not the writer so I dunno. 

• Like 2

Part 6

It is now a month later and Brooke and Trevor are getting ready for the Christmas gathering at Seth's.

Basketball is now in full swing now which means Trevor has been seeing less and less of Brooke, although she seems to be taking it rather well. The couple seem to be slowly drifting apart as Trevor's confidence at being her “big man” wanes. Plus, with her practices and away games, the couple are often apart for a few days at a time. When she plays at home, Trevor has gone to couple of her games. Even from way up in the stands Trevor is in shock that she is one of the tallest players on the floor. The roster still lists her at 6 ft 2 but even from their limited time spent together he is certain she is still growing, slowly but surely. At the last game, Trevor is amazed that her coach has her playing defense against the other team's tallest player who is 6 ft 4. He can tell Brooke is still not as big as that girl, but the difference isn't much. And while the other girl has thick build and is quite slow, Brooke's firm, sculpted form gives her a athleticism and grace that few girls her size have.

As the couple get ready for the Christmas party Trevor notices that she no longer cares about his footwear preferences, specifically not wearing heels. Even though she is tall now, she LOVES her heels. She comes out of the bathroom in a sleek black dress, looking fine as ever. In her heels she towers over him by several inches. She must be at least 6 ft 4 in them. Trevor drools a little bit as he sees her. She notices and smirks down at him confidently and powerfully.

“Easy, little man,” she teases.

Trevor picks out a nice sweater to wear. He's thankful that Christmas time is a time that a nice sweater is acceptable formal wear. He's been wearing sweaters more often lately to hide his less defined build. Still with an above average build, he can't help but feel like a shell of his former self.   As the pair gather their things and pack up the food Trevor inquires about the gathering. Brooke and Stacy have continued to bond and are now more or less besties.

“So, this is a small gathering, right? Who's all coming?”

“It will be you and me, Seth and Stacy, and Jack and Anna.”

After Brooke's obvious interest in Jack during the Thanksgiving meal Trevor is happy that Jack is bringing a lady.

“Anna huh?  So does Jack have a girlfriend now?” Trevor asks, trying not to show much concern.

“No, he's single. Anna is his cousin who is visiting for the holidays. She's in college like us. We didn't want her to be alone.”

Trevor thinks to himself, “Oh shit,” as they head out the door to the car. They arrive at Seth's condo and see Jack's jeep in the driveway. Trevor's heart pounds with anticipation at how his hosts have progressed. Will they be bigger? Taller? More muscular? Well, he knew they would be...but by how much? Brooke and Trevor let themselves in and make their way to the kitchen to unload the food.

Stacy is in the kitchen and welcomes the pair, looking long and sexy in a festive red dress that hugs her toned and curvaceous form. Like Brooke, she too loves accentuating her already towering form with heels, still just taller than Brooke. Stacy and Brooke do the typical girl-greeting cheek kisses and chat while Trevor unpacks the food.

“Happy Holidays, Stacy! Look at all the delicious food. Looks like we are the last ones here, did everyone make it?” Brooke asks.

“Well everyone who can make it. Jack and Seth are in the basement. Jack's cousin's flight got canceled so she's not coming until tomorrow night. Big ice storm in Chicago.”

“Oh...well that's a shame,” Brooke says unconvincingly.

The kitchen dwellers then hear heavy footsteps tromping up the stairs. Trevor takes a breath and looks to the stairwell entrance. Seth quickly appears looking as thick and muscular as ever. Trevor can see that Seth has bulked up even more, clearly continuing to expand his musculature. His polo is plastered to his chest and arms. The v-neck buttons all undone, having no chance of being clasped over that insane pec shelf. The sleeves are so tight Trevor wonders if they are cutting off circulation, making his biceps and forearms look so vascular...but it's more likely that Seth is so lean and his muscles are so big that he would look that vascular regardless. And even though it seems impossible, Seth looks even more handsome. A solid square jaw and dimples that Trevor had never noticed before. He can't deny...Seth is fucking HOT.

Trevor gives him a quick head-to-toe scan noting in relief that it doesn't look like Seth is drastically taller than he was at Thanksgiving. Maybe Seth's growth is finally tapering off. Trevor has prepared himself for another astounding size reveal, but maybe those moments are mercifully over. The thought gives Trevor some comfort, though he also realizes that Seth is getting so BIG that he is reaching a point in which any small differences in his size and height will be harder for to notice. After all, a 10-lb gain on a 150 lb guy is noticeable. On Big Seth, it's not.  Seth smiles excitedly as he sees his friends. 

“Hey! There's Brooke and Trevor! Great to see you two, Happy Holidays!” Seth greets cheerfully. “Trev, my man you wanna join Jack and I in the basement? We're shooting some pool before the meal.”

Stacy adds, "Dinner will be ready in about 45 minutes. I'm just warming up the chicken. Brooke and I will join you two in a few minutes after we catch up!”

Seth heads back downstairs. Trevor steps over to the front doorway and kicks off his shoes with the others. As he does he can't help but marvel at the massive sneakers piled there against the wall. Trevor's size 11 shoes look absolutely tiny next to them. He considers dropping his shoes and leaving...but a morbid curiosity overtakes him. He notices another pair of large white sneakers, not as large as the others, which he assumes to be Jack's. Looking over his shoulder to make sure no one is looking, he reaches down and lifts the tongue back. Size 15. Fuck. So much bigger than his own 11's which honestly are not even tight. Trevor looks at the even bigger gunboats nearby. He reaches over and picks up the huge Nike left shoe, in disbelief at how HEAVY it is. It is nearly twice as long and wide as his own shoe! He grabs the tongue and gasps as he sees that they are Size 18s! Trevor remember Seth saying he used to wear 9s! And now he was so HUGE that he had DOUBLED his shoe size. Trevor fights it but soon feels his cock start to stiffen thinking about how big Seth is...and how much truth there was in the old big-feet adage. Just how big is a Size-18 schlong?

“Trevor, dude! You coming down?!”

Seth's booming voice shouts up the stairwell, breaking Trevor out of his shoe size appreciation. He nervously drops the shoe which lands with a loud thunk. Trevor frantically lies before heading to the stairs.

“Yeah man! Just had to...uh...send a quick text to the parents.”

In the basement Jack and Seth are talking sports and we are getting pretty animated. It's clear the two have bonded at the gym since Trevor stopped going. Trevor stops dead in his tracks at the sight of Jack, taking him in...and his size. Jack turns away from Seth and catches Trevor staring at him, forcing Trevor to speak.

"Um...Hey Jack. Dude... you are... um... you are HUGE!" he says to Jack, unable to contain his shock.

Jack grins while sauntering over to greet Trevor. As he approaches he seems to grow taller and wider.  He comes up and gives Trevor a big bro hug, enveloping him in his big jock frame.  Jack's body feels hard and bulging.  Trevor sees Jack's newly large biceps strain his own shirt. Not as much as Seth, but no less impressive. Jack stands up to his full height, forcing Trevor to stare directly into his mouth! Trevor thinks back to a few months ago, when Jack and he were the same size - a fact not lost on Seth.

"Wow, look at that, guys. I think that Elongro is working as well for Jack as it did for me, Trev! I've got to watch for this big guy. He's keeping me on my toes in the gym and starting to get close to my maxes!!"

Jack laughs and adds, "If by close you mean another 100 pounds on the bench press, then yeah! This guy here, Trevor, a freaking BEAST in the gym. I've never seen anyone bench 600 lbs before, and he did it THREE TIMES!"

Jack's voice is much deeper and his body overall looks large, masculine and very handsome. It is as if the Elongro has made look more mature and manly. Trevor realizes that he is going to have to watch Brooke closely tonight. The two huge jock's presence looms large in the small basement. Between Jack and Seth, they seem to take up most of the space with their overdeveloped and tall physiques. The pool sticks they are holding look short and tiny next to their bulging frames.

"Wanna play, Trev?" Seth asks, handing Trevor a stick before he can answer.

Trevor takes the stick and leans against the wall, watching the two big men take their turns. The two jocks struggle to tap the balls gently. Loud 'CRACKS' break the silence as the balls smack against each other. More than once balls fly off the table, the huge jocks' unable to contain their power.

"Looks like we don't know our own strength now, huh?" Seth laughs.

The three stand around for a while, trading turns, when Trevor notices that Jack keeps staring at him. After what must've been the fifth obvious stare, Seth laughs, finally calling him out on it.

“Jack, what's up buddy? You've been looking at Trevor all night. What gives?"

This breaks Jack's reverie. He smiles, "Well, honestly... seeing Trevor makes me realize how much I've grown, Seth. I mean... I never realized how short I looked before, and now I know. No wonder I couldn't get on any of the school sports teams. They probably saw me as the little guy.... and rightfully so."

Trevor begins to blush, embarrassed by the reminder of his relative shortness. To his dismay, Jack continues.

"I mean, seriously, we used to be just about the same height when I first met Trevor. BUT, look at the difference now!"

Jack walks over and stands next to Trevor. His tall, wide and jacked body makes Trevor look like a young teenager next to him. Seth examines the difference as well and agrees.

"Yeah there's no doubt you've grown, dude,” Seth says to Jack. "You are getting really tall too! Just like me! And not just tall, fuckin' BUILT too! It's pretty awesome, isn't it, Bro!"

The two jocks smile brightly to each other and high five, unaware at how conflicted Trevor is feeling. As he watches the two giant jocks engage in bro-ship, he feels inferior and jealous...and also turned on. He stands there silently before stating the obvious truth.

"Yeah... Jack... you look really buff and tall now..."

Jack smiles a handsome grin from above and tips his beer to clink with Trevor's.

"And it's all thanks to you, little dude!"

More tumult turns Trevor's stomach at the realization that he has created not one, but TWO big men on campus now. HE was supposed to the be the big man on campus. The ONLY big man on campus and now there two and neither of those men were him.

"Didn't you take the stuff too?" Jack asks quizzically. "I mean shouldn't you be huge like us? What happened? I mean, you are as short as ever... and you look like you have gained a little weight, bro. I mean, no offense, but isn't that stuff supposed to like kick start your hormones into overdrive? So you don't just get taller you pack on the muscle too? You looked more buff when I first met you, what gives?”

Trevor is fuming inside. Jack isn't stating anything untrue, but it just feels so unfair. Through gritted teeth Trevor responds to Jack.

"I...It works different for everyone, I guess."

Seth helpfully explains, "Yeah Jack.  It works better for some.  Trev, you said you grew, but what was it?  Like a half inch?"

Jack spits out his beer in surprise, "That's IT!?!? Dude, I think I grew a half inch last week! Fuck, I'm sure my dick did too,"

Jack savors his size proudly and then reaches down to lewdly cups the bulge in his tight jeans. Seth bursts into laughter at the cocky display. Trevor's eyes follow Jacks hand where he grabs a VERY noticeable tube of flesh within his pants. Just like Seth, Jack appears to be reaping the benefits of the Elongro all over as well. Jack, having been a successful jock all his life, clearly is used to being one of the top dogs.  If anything, the Elongro has only increased his machismo and bravado to new extreme levels.   His confidence has exploded along with his new size as well. And Trevor can help but enviously admit that Jack certainly has the goods to back it up.

The two huge jocks continue to laugh and playfully punch each other. Total jock bro behavior. It is so different from the small, timid, somewhat nerdy roommate that Trevor remembers. Seth slaps Jack's back excitedly as they brag to each other, unable or unwillingly to let go of their pride in their bodies. Their muscular, tall, hung bodies.

"Yeah buddy!” Seth shouts. “Someday you might even match ME in the showers! But you still got A LONG WAY to go! HAHA," Seth brags back. 

The statement from Seth sends more blood to Trevor's dick. His mind reels in wonderment. The bulge in Jack's pants looks to be enormous and yet here Seth is bragging that Jack is not even close to him. How mega-hung could his former, small roommate be?? Trevor feels like his own once respectable dick is shriveling in his pants, intimidated by the monsters in proximity. Trevor would never admit it and perhaps it's all in his head, but after it was confirmed his height has slightly compressed down due to inactivity, he could swear his dick shrank as well. Or perhaps it was the fact that he now had little layer fat around his pubic region that seemed to hide another small length of his cock length. Or was it just all in his head? Was it again a symptom of comparing himself to the colossal jocks in front of him? It was hard to deny, but as Seth continued to ascend to the pinnacle of manhood, Trevor was feeling less and less like a man every minute the he was around Seth. 

The masculine laughter is broken up by the creaking of the stairs as the girls came down to the basement. Trevor watches the stairwell as the goddesses appear. He sees his hot girlfriend, though her face quickly turns to shock as she sees Jack for the first time. She freezes. Trevor groans as he recognizes that look. It was the look she gave him when she first saw him at a party about 12 months ago. It was a look of pure lust. She stammers as Stacy introduces her to Jack. Jack, with a perfect handsome grin swaggers up to Brooke. He is a couple of inches taller than her and she looks up into his deep blue eyes. He reaches down, grabs her hand and kisses it, laying on the frat boy charm.

“Hi there, Brooke. I'm Jack and it's an absolute please to meet such a stunning woman.”

Brooke blushes and completely swoons. She is so flustered that she doesn't even return the greeting, just turns her head and nods with an embarrassed but sexy smile. Trevor thinks this would be adorable...if she weren't his girlfriend. The rest of the group of superior beings re-introduce themselves to each other. With school having just got out, everyone has been busy with reports and finals, so other than the couples, they haven't seen each in a few weeks. This leads to excited mutual complimenting of each other on their increasingly athletic builds and height...well everybody but Trevor. Trevor stands to the side silently as he watches what may the four hottest people on earth merrily congregate like a gathering of gods.

At one point Brooke even reaches out and squeezes Jacks' biceps while he flexes it at his side. Brookes squeals in excitement.

“Well you felt my guns now let me feel yours!”

Brooke laughs out loud and melodramatically flexes her perfectly toned and shapely yet still feminine arm.

“You better watch out Jack, these pythons might have a few inches on your little pipe-cleaners, hehe”

“I can see that!” Jack jokes. “Those guns look even bigger than my own twenty-inchers, haha! You are one fit, girl, Brooke.”

Seth steps over and tells Brooke about Jack's progress in the gym which Brooke listens to with rapt attention.

"That's very cool that you are helping Jack get buff. It's clearly working. For BOTH of you. You are looking so big, Seth!” Brooke tilts her head back and looks way up at Seth. “Wow Seth! You better be careful our you're going to hit your head on the ceiling soon!"

Seth grins excitedly, "Thanks Brooke! This basement is starting to feel awfully short for big guy like me. Hey, I just discovered something cool not too long ago. EVERYONE WATCH THIS!"

The group all stop chatting and turn to look at Seth. He steps back away from the group, giving himself space so that everyone can see every inch of him.  Every inch of his massive, bodybuilding frame. With a cocky grin he then starts to slowly raise up on his toes. His handsome head slowly rises higher and higher as well...until the top head is pressing against the plaster of the ceiling!

"Check it out guys! You see this, Trevor? Pretty cool, eh! I really am becoming a GIANT in this tiny house! I'm not even fully up on my toes and my head is crashing into the ceiling!"

Stacy squeals in delight, “That's my BIG, TALL HANDSOME man!”

Jacks adds his props, “That is so fuckin' AWESOME, Brah! You are literally outgrowing this house! You're like a bodybuilding Goliath. Shit, I hope I keep growing like you.”

The three huge coeds continue to clap and praise Seth on his new achievement. From behind them, Trevor looks on in awe. Seth is just so huge and tall. What that must feel like, to be so big and powerful. Trevor slowly tilts his head and looks straight up to the white ceiling. Glancing ahead to see if anybody is watching he raises his arm and reaches up...and is just able to touch the ceiling with his extended arm. The ceiling feels like it's miles away from his own face. Trevor lowers his arm and looks ahead...and sees Seth smirking knowingly back at him. Thankfully the other three are still enthralled with Seth's massiveness and haven't seen his sad gesture. Seth gives Trevor a wink, sending his heart aflutter.

Brooke and Jack continue to chat with each other excitedly, discussing their experiences as they have grown. From below, Trevor can see that they are both very much into each other. Jack, excited from the vibes he is getting from Brooke, goes in for the kill.

"Hey I was just thinking, Seth. Remember when you had Trevor and I stand back to back a few months ago? We should try that again! Maybe we can find out if he grew like I did!" The girls squealed in delight at the ridiculousness of the notion. The difference couldn't be more obvious than comparing apples to orangutans. Stacy though, picks up on the joke and decides to use the opportunity for more fun.

"I like where your head is, Jack. Actually, I haven't measured my own height since Thanksgiving, it would be nice to get an updated number. Since we are all growing so fast we all should!"

Trevor rolls his eyes.  What kind of adults constantly measure their heights?  It's so absurd.  Ridiculous.  ...And yet so hot.  He bones up thinking about him and Brooke growing muscular and tall and measuring each other on a nightly basis, something he imagines Seth and Stacy doing during some of his "alone time" lately.  He couldn't be more jealous at the thought.

Seth chuckles and throws his arm around his little buddy Trevor's much smaller shoulders. His deep booming voice joins the chorus of cheers.

"That's sounds like fun, Babe! And I'm sure Trev can't wait, can you buddy?"

Seth smiles, loving how Trevor has totally become a puppet to show off his and the others' incredible growth. He grins to himself at the thrill he knows he's giving Trevor as well. Seth has decided he's going to poke and prod at Trevor until he decides to open up about his fate.

Jacks steps toward them and high fives Seth. Jack comes up and stands right behind behind Trevor. The difference is more than striking. Trevor can feel how Jacks back stretches WIDE beyond his own, thick with gym-built muscle. He can feel Jack's meaty upper back pressing into the back of his head. He turns and sees as Brooke bites her lip, watching Jack closely as they measure up. For some reason the thought of his girlfriend being so turned on by the hot giant man behind him turns him on as well as Seth narrates the action.

"I can't believe these two used to be the same size. No contest now is there ladies?" Seth belts out.

Jack laughs, “Maybe I should crouch down so we're more even!” He then starts to bend his knees, sinking lower and lower. “Am I down to his level yet? I feel like my knees are fully bent!”

The girls reply "Nope! You're still bigger!" loudly in response.

To top off the humiliation, Seth hands Trevor a take measure.

"You mind doing the honors, little guy?" he asks, grinning.

The pain is obvious on Trevor's face, mixed with awe and dare it be...lust. The emotions conflict and he wants to decline out of pride, but he feels that being a brat risks ruining a great dinner, so he complies. Seth scoots over a chair for Trevor to stand on.

"We don't want a repeat of Thanksgiving, do we little buddy?"

Trevor steps up on the chair and looks to the group, feeling more like he belongs at this artificially elevated level. Jack walks up and proudly stands against the wall, puffing his pecs out. From above Trevor admires Jack's pectoral development. Through the tight shirt each meaty muscle is full and defined with a sexy crease down the middle.   Trevor sighs and takes the measurement. He is horrified to learn that Jack is now growing startling fast as well.

“Jack is now SIX FOOT SIX inches tall.”

"Holy shit, WOW!” Brooke says in response, obviously impressed by Jack's stature.

Jack high fives Seth again, proud of his incredible gains in such a short run.

“Jack, dude! Welcome to the realm of the REALLY TALL. It's awesome to have a fellow giant buddy. You will push me to keep growing too! Being huge rocks!”

“Hell yeah it does, Seth! I would hate to be back at my short, six foot, skinny size. Man, I was little. I'm like 100 lbs bigger now! All this muscle makes me feel even TALLER! Size definitely matters, bro!”

"Ok enough, boys, now me! Now me!" Amazon Stacy calls.

She stands up against he wall next to Trevor, still watching the action from his perch. He runs the tape up the top of Stacy's head and finds that she's grown yet another inch taller since Thanksgiving.

"You are six foot four, Stacy!" Trevor says, stunned.

"Wow! Awesome!" 

She squeals and excitedly runs up to Seth for a long, passionate kiss. Trevor watches as he easily picks her up a bit as even standing on her toes she wouldn't quite be tall enough to reach his mouth with her own.

Brooke also asks to be measured too. Trevor goes a bit red, pleading with her that she just measured a month ago and may not be any taller.

“You were just measure for basketball. You probably haven't grown, Brooke.”

Trevor starts to step off the chair, but Brooke reaches her long strong arms to Trevor and prevents him from moving. Trevor can practically feel her strength, could she actually be stronger than him now? She gives him a stern forceful look and Trevor stays put.

"Stacy was taller than last month... plus... honestly, Trev, you are looking shorter to me too. So I think I have grown, and we are going to find out." Brooke says briskly.

Once again Trevor feels powerless to disobey. The commanding presence of his long, lean, toned, sexy Amazon girlfriend, along with the three other alphas offers him no resistance. Brooke grins and steps up to the wall. She savors the idea that Trevor will never look own upon her again unless he's standing on something. She feels for Trevor, but she can't help but feel...disenchanted with him. That she deserves more than what he can offer. She feels that she may have...outgrown Trevor.

Trevor holds the tape up to the level of the top of her head. His heart sinks as he realizes that like the others, Brooke is once again taller. Tall, stronger, sexier. Thoughnthe couple don't verbalize it they are both feeling to some degree what Brooke is feeling. As Trevor sees the number he can't help that feel that he no longer is worthy of Brooke. The thought makes him feel smaller than ever.  She deserves a tall, strapping stud. A guy with big muscles and towering height...and with a lot in the shorts. Someone like Seth...or Jack. Both giant, buff, alpha male college studs. Two hunky, model-esque bodybuilder sex gods... Trevor's thoughts taper off as he realizes he is thinking the same words he has heard swooning women use to describe Seth before.

“Trevor! Hello? You there, buddy?” Seth asks with a chuckle. “C'mon man, how tall is Brooke now?”

“Huh!? Oh yeah...sorry. Brooke is a SIX FOOT THREE!”

“Ohmigosh!” She shrieks. “I'm now tied with the tallest girl on the team!”

Trevor watches his sultry goddess girlfriend from the chair. From his lofted position he can see down into her cleavage, something that he hasn't been able to do recently unless she has been sitting down. 

In a breathless whisper, Trevor commetns, "Jesus Brooke... you are... you are so TALL. No wonder why you look so tall on the court.”

“Thanks, honey!” Brooke endears him, but it feels...less than before. Like there is less oomph to the term.

Trevor jumps down from the chair and then hears a deep chuckle from high above.

"Not so fast little buddy!"  Seth reaches down and lifts Trevor up effortlessly back on the chair. "You still need to measure the BIG guy here!" Seth says, emphasizing the BIG part. "I think I've grown too!"

Seth can't help but smile at his fortunes. Trevor can't help but be stunned by his gigantic masculine presence. A year ago Seth was this slim, some would say tiny guy. Now, he's a growing, muscular GIANT! Seth smiles excitedly watching Trevor gulp as they make another realization. Seth is now so BIG, so TALL, that the two friends are nearly the same height...even though Trevor is standing on a chair! The proud grin only accentuates Seth's superiority as he stands there with his hands on his hips, in a relaxed superman pose. His volleyball size shoulders jut outwards far in both directions. His pyramidal traps erupt from the neck of his shirt upwards toward his ears. His two flared elbows seem to be miles apart, pushed up and out due his titanic lat muscles.  Seth's pecs are so HUGE that they remind Trevor of Brookes cleavage. Trevor's eyes make their way back up Seth's torso until he is looking straight into Seth's eyes, where the two friends stare into each others' souls.

Seth's mouth moves as he inaudibly mouths his satisfaction. Trevor reads his lips, a simple, plain as day, “Fuck yeah.”

Trevor takes the measuring tape and rolls it out. The ladies wait in anticipation, excited to hear just how big Seth has become. He looks at it, confirming that Seth has grown. In a small voice, Trevor reads speak the result, barely audible.

"Six...six nine and half."

The others can't hear, Seth booms in laughter.

"CAN'T HEAR YOU, LITTLE GUY! WHAT WAS THAT?"

"He's six foot NINE AND A HALF" Trevor shouts in a forced, more powerful voice.

Seth is unable to contain his excitement. Forgetting that's he's in the basement, he raises his fist up quickly in a celabratory punching motion...but he is so tall and poweful that his fist accidentally punches completely through the ceiling! Chunks of plaster and dust rain down as everyone bursts into laughter.

"OOPS! Guess I'm forgetting how BIG I am!"

Jack adds, "HAHA, easy there superman! Let's not forget how how STRONG you are now too!"

Seth chuckles as he shakes off the dust from his titanic body.

"Damn right, Brah!  Haha.  Well damn, I better change I guess...."

Seth whips off his dusty shirt. Instantly Trevor begins to chub up again seeing the perfect specimen of masculinity that Seth has become. Even over the last month, Seth's definition has become incredible. He is looking even more stage ready with his musculature than before. And all in perfect proportion, even for being so TALL. Even Seth were only 6 ft tall he would likely weigh upwards of 250 lbs of perfect sculpted muscle. Add NINE inches of height to that...and the scene is astounding.

“So...so BIG! How much...how much do you weigh?” Trevor whimpers.

Seth chuckles, as does the rest of the group. Brooke and Trevor are also in awe, being the only two who haven't seen Seth in a few weeks.

“A LOT, little dude. Muscle adds a TON of weight. I'm not just getting taller, I'm still adding even more MUSCLE as you can see.” Seth bounces his exposed pecs hypnotically as the group stares in awe.

“Don't forget about me, dude!” Jack interrupts. “I'm up to 255!”

Seth pats his protege on the back, “And you're growing like a weed, too. Although you got a long way to catch up to me at THREE HUNDRED AND FIFTEEN POUNDS! BOOM!”

Seth sucks in his stomach making his chest expand and throws up a stunning double biceps pose. Trevor gasps as he stares up...WAY UP into Seth's eyes as he poses, demonstrating his superiority. Seth's musculature continues to grow even in proportion to himself. Trevor estimates that if Seth were his height, his arms would be over 20 inches. He shudders to think how big those arms are on some who is nearly 6'10. 23 inches? 24??

“That's right, little man. I blew past 300 lbs about 10 days ago. I'm so fucking huge! I LOVE IT!”

“And I love it too, Babe! I can't get enough! Having a BIG man is perfect for a tall hot chick like me!”   

Stacy squeals and lustfully feels up Seth's body. At her proclamation Trevor looks over to Brooke, who looks deep in thought pondering what she just heard.

The group heads back upstairs and Seth finds himself a clean shirt. Thankfully the conversation moves more toward typical holiday activities. Trevor thanks his fortunes that in all the tall group's reverie, no one had thought to measure him. He is grateful, because he sure he is not longer growing. He got to experience a tiny bit of growth...growth that might as well have non-existent as he watches his friend shoot up taller and stronger and more powerful. Trevor ins't sure if it's good or bad that he was not asked to measure his height. Was it that the tall group was being merciful...or is that now he is so small that he is an afterthought?

The four giant coeds enjoy their massive meals and rousing conversation while Trevor meekly participates where he can. He notices that Brooke has been staring at staring at Jack, who seems to be loving her attention. One small morsel of hope that Trevor clings to is that Seth has only grown an inch or so since his last measurement. That is the smallest increment of growth Seth has had since last spring, so Trevor hopes maybe his growth is slowing down or coming to and end.

And if that is NOT what will happen, Trevor shudders to think just how much farther Seth, Stacy, Brooke and Jack may ascend.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Jump to Part 7

https://muscle-growth.org/topic/16655-elongro-added-part-6-on-6-feb-2019/?do=findComment&comment=212351

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Absolutely an amazing chapter. 

Loved the part where Seth picked Trev up onto the chair and they both notice that they were nearly the same height. 

I am also feeling for Trev at the moment. I am sure him and Brook will be parting ways, as she is obviously in to bigger guys like Jake.

i can’t wait for the next chapter. I would love to see jack get even bigger.

It would be nice to see both jack and Seth protect Trev in some sort of way.Just to let him know that deep down that they do still deeply care for him. a bar fight or intruder might be cool. Or maybe Trev protects all of them in some sort of way showing everyone that you don’t have to be massive to save the day.  

stupid ideas I know but your story sure gets my imagination going . Love it. Thanks  dredlifter

• Like 2

7 hours ago, dredlifter said:

Seth smiles, loving how Trevor has totally become a puppet to show off his and the others' incredible growth. He grins to himself at the thrill he knows he's giving Trevor as well. Seth has decided he's going to poke and prod at Trevor until he decides to open up about his fate.

It saddens me that Trevor and Seth continue to drift appart both in size and their friendship. And this is such an interesting part. Seth knows Trevor is getting off on their growth and Seth gets off on what Trevor is feeling and on top of that Seth has something planned for Trevor. I can see Seth inviting Trevor alone and all will be a coy to let inhibinitions on both parts go and have a worship session that will either diminished Trevor even more or will give him the fuel to not set himself back and gets his life  back on track. 

On Trevor and Brooke

I hate Trevor feels like a lost puppy, he has lost so much confidence and he doesnt seem to find it. He is even gonna loose his girl cause of it and that will be a hard blow for him. He will loose the little confidence he has left if Brooker leaves him (which i cann see happening in the next chapter and I will hate it) cause he is not the same man he knew and she loved. She loved his confidence, his attitude and now he has lost it and no matter what Brooke does. He doesnt feel good enough and that's  stalling his growth. Brooke used to feel she wasnt enought but STrevor never left her cause he learned to love her and tho Trevor is still handsome she is not gonna do the same to him.

Seth

Seth in the other hand has grown to be an alpha  and i keep saying as he is growing  he is doing it more on the feeling he is outgrowing his friend each passing day and that passion it's what drives him wild. Stacy comes in second when Trevor is in the room. Seth notices her when she is the one that speaks up to him and not the other way around.

I cant wait to read teh enxt part if Brooke leaves Trevpr how much time will pass for Seth to see Trevor again and how the relationship will change cause after all he is friends with Jack which will be Brooke's new boyfriend who si also his friend too but Trevor was his first friend. Will he feel bad about it? ot will tell Trevor to man up and start doing something...

Im still hoping they become the huge friends they once made a pact to be....

• Like 3

9 hours ago, dredlifter said:

Tevor would never admit it and perhaps it's all in his head, but after it was confirmed his height has slightly compressed down due to inactivity, he could swear his dick shrank as well. Or perhaps it was the fact that he now had little layer fat around his pubic region that seemed to hide another small length of his cock length. Or was it just all in his head? Was it again a symptom of comparing himself to the colossal jocks in front of him?

I found this the most interesting part of this chapter. It has me more worried than ever for lil' Trev. His and Brooke's breakup seems imminent, and I hope it finally gives him the kick in the head he needs to start working out again and train. I don't need him to be a giant taller than Seth at this point, I just want him to be happy with his (above average) height and lift away the chunk. 

If ElonGro can cause shrinkage, rather than just reversing earlier provided growth, I think that'd break Trev's heart. Though, admittedly, it'd be super hot as well ;)

Thank's for keeping this masterfully written story updated! 

Definitely feel sorry for ole Trev.  He's enabled all these other folks to grow, but he's left in the dust - maybe he should take another dose and go for broke, lol.  Great writing to get all of us readers to feel for the poor guy and think of ways to make him feel better!

• Like 2

I really am trying so damn hard to enjoy this story. It's why I keep coming back - out of the hope that it will go somewhere fulfilling - either Trevor gets a growth spurt or Seth falls in love with him or... something other than a never-ending series of humiliating scenarios.

Seth is *such* a cunt. He's a dick. An asshole. I hate him with a passion. He doesn't just adore himself, he makes himself feel bigger by belittling the others around him. And as someone who was once in the position of the little guy, he knows how it feels and has no excuse. I want to believe he still sees Trevor as a genuine friend, but his actions show otherwise. It even states in this chapter that he sees Trevor as a tool by which to demonstrate his own growth - and that shows, because it's all Seth ever does around Trevor. Maybe the author is trying to show some parallel with Seth growing bigger externally but becoming less and less of a man inside, but I'm not getting that sense. 

And I'm starting to hate Trevor for allowing himself to be so cruelly mocked, for never standing up for himself. Literally every encounter with Seth results in Seth being a spiteful bully and Trevor never decides to cut that shithead out of his life. It's hard to sympathise with Trevor when he is allowing this abuse to happen.

Brooke is the only redeemable character here. She is the ONLY character who I can sympathise with.

I'm too invested in these characters to stop, but at the same time, it's so sad seeing what they've all turned into. 

I think a big problem with this story is just how repetitive it is. The last 5 chapters have all been: Brooke and Trev visit Stacy and Seth. Everyone comments on how big they are and how small Trevor is. Then they go down to the basement, talk about how big they are some more, make Trev measure them, mock him for his size, end of chapter. I was so bored.