dredlifter

I too would like to see Trevor at least break the 6 foot mark sooner rather than later, simply because I have a preference for him exploring the newly revealed emotion behind his aversion to/jealousy of/attraction to Seth rather than having a complete mental breakdown into submission. 

I think this is a good point which I hadn't considered in my comment. I kind of imagined this chapter setting up a big/small couple in Seth and Trevor. But both people in this equation want to be dominant. There's very little difference between Trevor 'finding peace' in his inadequacy, and simply being psychologically broken by it. His size, and his desire for size, are such a core part of who he is as a character that it's hard to see him accepting and enjoying the position of a submissive, smaller partner without basically abandoning his dreams through sheer hopelessness. 

It would be a hard thing to write, if the author chooses to go that route. So I'm interested to see how it unfolds.

Part 5 indicates very strongly it isn't going to ever become an actual competition, Seth's lead and continued growth is presented as insurmountable.

As much as I would love to see this chapter as a lead up to Trevor's big growth spurt, you're probably right. 

29 minutes ago, Speech500 said:

I kind of imagined this chapter setting up a big/small couple in Seth and Trevor.

There's quite a bit of groundwork laid by Dredlifter to move in this direction.  We just want all of the story now, lol.  I think Dredlifter might tease us along for a while before we see it come to fruition.  I swear that man has a bit of a sadistic streak for that.  If not a romantic couple, Trevor's exploration and new emotional responses along with some of his behavioural cues Seth starts to pick up on in this chapter, we may see Seth progress to that Big Buddy/Protector that you mentioned combined with the humiliation.  Now that would be an interesting blend of characterizations!

Wow so much discussion!  I love it.  

And thank you all for the nice words on how engaged you all are in the story.  I never though my characters could evoke such strong emotions!

3 hours ago, anormorph said:

I swear that man has a bit of a sadistic streak for that.

?

One thing is for certain, there is LOTS more to tell.  I'm only about 1/3 of the way through converting the RP transcript. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I'm definitely into the idea of Seth and Trev reconciling and slowly getting together romantically in a little buddy x big protector way. And maybe Stacy getting jealous of Trev and Brooke of Seth because they start spending more time together....

I don't want to interfere in the course of the story but some ideas or little situations that would be interesting to see.

- Trevor, Brooke and Stacy are assaulted. But Seth protects them. (After that situation, Trevor has an ambiguity of feelings: his ego is hurt for not saved the girls himself, and in the other hand, Trevor admiring the strength of Seth)

- Seth goes to a strenght competition. Trevor, Brooke and Stacy are accompanying to encourage Seth (admiring feelings)

- Seth lifting Trevor's car to show his force

- A pool party. The boys plus Seth's friends were in the deep zone of the pool. The heads of Stacy, Brooke, other Seth's friends and especially Seth's head emerged from the surface. Except Trevor. Trevor had to stay afloat because his feet could not touch the bottom of the pool

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, dredlifter said:

One thing is for certain, there is LOTS more to tell.  I'm only about 1/3 of the way through converting the RP transcript. 

This is absolutely the best news I've had all day! 

This chapter was great. For one thing, there was a lot to it, which I for one really appreciate. I like how Trevor is coming to terms with the changing situation and his new status among his friends. The part about him being turned on by Seth is especially interesting, and I hope that's explored much further as the story progresses. If there was any "villain" in this chapter, my vote goes for Brooke. She knew Trevor was wearing the lifts and could have taken the opportunity to intercede when the topic of measuring him came up, but she chose not to. 

I do still feel bad, and it's specifically mentioned in this chapter, that EVERYONE who took the Elongro is growing, except for Trevor. On one hand it helps make the story, but on the other it would seem more fair if maybe one of the girls didn't grow.  However, that ship has sailed. That said, I was disappointed that Jack wasn't in the chapter, until it was saved in the toward the end. I can't wait to see how big he is at Christmas. I hope his growth so far has just been a warm up and what we see at Christmas is a HUGE surprise!

And, while it's still a long shot, there is still the idea out there of Trevor taking the last dose of Elongro. It would be cool to see if he takes it and it works. Whatever's in the cards for him, though, I'm sure it will be a great story!

• Like 4

6 hours ago, DDcisco said:

- A pool party. The boys plus Seth's friends were in the deep zone of the pool. The heads of Stacy, Brooke, other Seth's friends and especially Seth's head emerged from the surface. Except Trevor. Trevor had to stay afloat because his feet could not touch the bottom of the pool

That’s just cruel

11 hours ago, DDcisco said:

Actually, it might end up being that Stacy and Brooke are being held up by Seth in each arm as he can actually touch the bottom of the pool and his head stays above water. Maybe 8' deep end.  He then lifts the two ladies high in the air and Brooke maybe holding Trevor above her head.  I have a feeling that both Brooke and Stacy may end up hitting the gym too and become amazon-like. Maybe after seeing Seth lift a small car with ease (for reps). 

Plus, I don't think the whole campus will take Elongro (so it won't be "everyone").  It is expensive after all.  I would say more would take it after it's generic version is released. 

7 hours ago, ploder4 said:

Plus, I don't think the whole campus will take Elongro (so it won't be "everyone").  It is expensive after all.  I would say more would take it after it's generic version is released. 

I'm still not sure that we won't see this?  Even at 5' 11" Trevor should be taller than a lot of people, right?  But we're not seeing anyone he's taller than anymore....  And then there was the elite gym description that Stacy and Seth are at now with the different sized equipment.  I think we're in for quite the ride....

• Like 1