dredlifter

4 hours ago, bradspencer said:

This chapter is an amazing composition to me.  There is so much here, and so many have commented on what I saw.  But perhaps the biggest observation I have is one line -

I think it may be more symbolism than is the intent, but Trevor's entire journey through the chapter and the story changed at one point when  he was on the basketball court with Jack and Brooke.  Once Jack had grasped Trevor's head in order to palm him- Trevor did not try and get away. He did not fume or get angry.  Rather he turned to face Jack head on.  He wasn't facing out away from Jack, he was facing in, looking at him head on.  And it is important that Jack did not turn Trevor.  Trevor did it on his own two feet, before Jack clamped down.  He wasn't avoiding Jack, he accepted it.  

Trevor faced his fears in that one moment - all summed up in Jack's huge arm and delt and its power that he was looking at.   His fear of growing small.  His fear of Jack, of Brooke.  His fear of coming to terms with his attraction to power and what appears to be bisexuality.  His fear of public humiliation.  Between the last chapter and this, Trevor has faced virtually every fear he has.  His trip through the lion's den here has made him emerge from the other side - ready to make peace with himself and with his friends - because even over the physical divides, I really have come to believe that Trevor considers all of the giants his friends now, not just Seth.  Even Jack.  And I think that will become more apparent as the story goes on.  

Do you think the giants might see that or at least feel it?  I think that some may consider giving Trev a little bit of respect in the fact that his presence although small is actually felt.  But most of them will just continue on their merry way eyes forward and not downward. 

• Like 1

No question in my mind that is true.  We know Seth does.  Stacy seems to.  I think Broke does (when she isn't trying to show off for Jack.) 

But I think that applies to Jack most of all.  If he is true to form, he may pick on Trev, mess with him, humiliate him, all of that.  But when the "victim" take it and take it well - they show bravery - there is always that little bit of respect there.  Like when Jack reaches out to steady Trevor after using him as for straight bar curls.  He tells Trev how to do it (i.e. stay straight) and he lets Trev go when he says he is getting sick.  He doesn't have to do that, but he does.  Jack really could hurt Trev, but he doesn't. And when Jack realizes Trev gets off on the power, that will go up even more.  I think it all goes back to what you said.

I finally had the chance to log in after a 4 days blackout on my country and i gotta say im happy to see so many stories being updated.

Trevor keeps getting smaller and smaller tho i dont like it i have learned to process it.  Im happy Trevor is fine with what is happening to him,. It's frustrating and hummilliating cause he was a big guy before be he just wasnt so lucky and he might be the only one that got the other end of the stick with the Elongro shots (tho i still believe the shot work with your state of mind).

Jack and the people around him celebrating and making fun of how short Trevor is. It's something that happens everyday everywhere in the world. The first thing people noticed ina person it's if they are tall or short, thin or fat, we live in a shallow world and we are used to it and im happy Trevor is learning to live with it tho it causes him pain sometimes.

Logan was such a twist to the story. We know how Trevor feels about size and how he gets off on it but we have only seen that part of him when he is with Seth and was such a surprise to read about Logan, another stud on the Elongro that likes Trevor or rather twink guys like Trevor and How Trevor was such at peace with it. Trevor is getting confident with his kinks and he loves  all and im happy for it.

That little author's note was such a tease of what might be coming for the story. Mpre sexual aweaking from Trevor or we gonna see a different side of Seth or even Jack. Why not add Logan and Trish to the mix. SO many things can happen now.

• Like 2

23 hours ago, bradspencer said:

Trevor did not try and get away. He did not fume or get angry.  Rather he turned to face Jack head on.

There are a few different sides to this of course.  Dredlifter hasn't quite answered the question I asked about Trevor's POV for this moment.  We aren't actually 100% clear Trevor had arrived at the conclusion of what Jack was about to try.  I agree with you that Trevor was aware, but we might be wrong.  I feel this moment was more than just conquering fear.  Trevor has been pretty damn curious the whole story, even when he didn't want to be.  There's definitely a current of that 'normal' curiosity but also his kinkier curiosity in the lift.  There is also a distinct current of resignation rather than acceptance though, especially if Trevor is aware of the incoming lift.  Any movement by him means what Jack's about to try can seriously mess up his spine.  Trevor has the basic understanding of anatomy to know this.  The resignation portion hearkens back to how much of himself and his self-esteem he's lost.  His lack of emotion is also a survival technique - he is painfully aware that either a fear or an anger response will get him nothing.

18 hours ago, ploder4 said:

Do you think the giants might see that or at least feel it?  I think that some may consider giving Trev a little bit of respect in the fact that his presence although small is actually felt.

This would be amazing to see.  I don't know if the story is going to continue long enough for it to play out fully though.  They are just in college - we've seen incredible social development where they had none of the skills to cope with what was happening to them.  The giants (except for Stacy, it seems) have all become obsessed with size more than Trevor ever was.  Seth has a unique reaction to Trevor - it's almost as if Trevor's presence strikes a hidden chord of fear in him even though he's incredibly turned on by the size difference.  He might be a close second to Stacy in terms of really respecting Trevor if he can get past his thinking of normal sized people as pitiful and pathetic.

13 hours ago, bradspencer said:

But when the "victim" take it and take it well - they show bravery - there is always that little bit of respect there.  Like when Jack reaches out to steady Trevor after using him as for straight bar curls.  He tells Trev how to do it (i.e. stay straight) and he lets Trev go when he says he is getting sick.  He doesn't have to do that, but he does.  Jack really could hurt Trev, but he doesn't. And when Jack realizes Trev gets off on the power, that will go up even more.  I think it all goes back to what you said.

Or the bully then ups the ante, especially when the disparity between victim and bully is so large with no sign of anyone holding the bully accountable.  You forget the slew of hate and vitriol Jack dumps on Trevor to belittle him as much as possible when he joins them on the basketball court.  Jack is very interested in hurting Trevor but he's also very interested in not getting caught.  The lifts he forces Trevor into are deliberately ones that shouldn't leave a physical mark.  He lets Trevor go because he doesn't want to be covered in vomit and because the vomit would be physical evidence of what he did.  The head-palm was actually a break from character for him because he was just so damn curious.  Usually we only see Jack attempt things of his own volition when he's certain of his victory.  I'm personally happy he did because the head palm was hot. as. fuck.  If anything, Trevor's reaction to that specific lift may be what prompts Jack realize Trev gets off on the power and size difference.  If Jack can put aside his insecurity and get over himself, we could be set up for a seriously sexy competition between Seth and Jack objectifying Trevor and using him as the field of combat in a battle of domination.  ???

41 minutes ago, anormorph said:

There are a few different sides to this of course.  Dredlifter hasn't quite answered the question I asked about Trevor's POV for this moment.  We aren't actually 100% clear Trevor had arrived at the conclusion of what Jack was about to try.  I agree with you that Trevor was aware, but we might be wrong.  I feel this moment was more than just conquering fear.  Trevor has been pretty damn curious the whole story, even when he didn't want to be.  There's definitely a current of that 'normal' curiosity but also his kinkier curiosity in the lift.  There is also a distinct current of resignation rather than acceptance though, especially if Trevor is aware of the incoming lift.  Any movement by him means what Jack's about to try can seriously mess up his spine.  Trevor has the basic understanding of anatomy to know this.  The resignation portion hearkens back to how much of himself and his self-esteem he's lost.  His lack of emotion is also a survival technique - he is painfully aware that either a fear or an anger response will get him nothing.

This would be amazing to see.  I don't know if the story is going to continue long enough for it to play out fully though.  They are just in college - we've seen incredible social development where they had none of the skills to cope with what was happening to them.  The giants (except for Stacy, it seems) have all become obsessed with size more than Trevor ever was.  Seth has a unique reaction to Trevor - it's almost as if Trevor's presence strikes a hidden chord of fear in him even though he's incredibly turned on by the size difference.  He might be a close second to Stacy in terms of really respecting Trevor if he can get past his thinking of normal sized people as pitiful and pathetic.

Or the bully then ups the ante, especially when the disparity between victim and bully is so large with no sign of anyone holding the bully accountable.  You forget the slew of hate and vitriol Jack dumps on Trevor to belittle him as much as possible when he joins them on the basketball court.  Jack is very interested in hurting Trevor but he's also very interested in not getting caught.  The lifts he forces Trevor into are deliberately ones that shouldn't leave a physical mark.  He lets Trevor go because he doesn't want to be covered in vomit and because the vomit would be physical evidence of what he did.  The head-palm was actually a break from character for him because he was just so damn curious.  Usually we only see Jack attempt things of his own volition when he's certain of his victory.  I'm personally happy he did because the head palm was hot. as. fuck.  If anything, Trevor's reaction to that specific lift may be what prompts Jack realize Trev gets off on the power and size difference.  If Jack can put aside his insecurity and get over himself, we could be set up for a seriously sexy competition between Seth and Jack objectifying Trevor and using him as the field of combat in a battle of domination.  ???

Just a couple of things:

1) About the head-palm lift - I was more referring to a specific symbolism than what was actually happening in the lift.  That one like about Trevor turning to face Jack.  I know that was reading more into it as a symbol than was intended.  But, I still like the symbol itself.  As to the mechanics of what happened, sure, it was a very dangerous thing to do.  Jack could have killed him easily unless Trevor grabbed onto Jack's arm to support some of his own weight.  But, like I said, I was more referring to the symbol.

2) I think you are right about Trevor stricking a chord of fear in Seth.  Fear of being small again.  We have seen it in several instances in past chapters where Seth has a very specific reaction in doing things that put him on Trevor's level (and how he does not like is) vs when the other giants do the same and do not have that reaction.  I am not so sure that Seth views normals as pathetic and pitiful though.  A position I have changed my mind on.

3) I guess this comes down to our different views of Jack's personality.  The head palm could have killed Trevor, quite a permanent injury.  But there was an almost child-like curiosity and reaction from Jack that there was a definite element of "Hey MOM, Look at what I can do" about it.  But, I get what you are saying about that.  As I said, we just view Jack a bit differently, which is cool.

31 minutes ago, bradspencer said:

3) I guess this comes down to our different views of Jack's personality.  The head palm could have killed Trevor, quite a permanent injury.  But there was an almost child-like curiosity and reaction from Jack that there was a definite element of "Hey MOM, Look at what I can do" about it.  But, I get what you are saying about that.  As I said, we just view Jack a bit differently, which is cool.

I think we agree on this more than I communicated.  I very much agree that Jack broke from his normal pattern of 'safely superior' because of  intense curiosity.  This one lift was so perfect because of that curiosity as opposed to an urge to dominate.  The innocence of Jack's motivation for this lift heightened the scene enormously for me!

I do want to say, regarding the lift.  I honestly didn't know the physiological dangers involved with lifting someone by their head.  I didn't look it up.  I just thought it was a hot show of power and strength.  I'm NOT into violence or actual danger, and none of my characters are either, including Jack. 

The story is purely fantasy, so please don't look too much into Jack's palming and lifting and him being violently dominant.  Just as there is real physiological danger in giving oral to or getting fucked by footlock+ cocks , as happens in MANY of stories on this site, we accept it as hot fantasy when it happens and that's what I was going for here.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

53 minutes ago, dredlifter said:

I do want to say, regarding the lift.  I honestly didn't know the physiological dangers involved with lifting someone by their head.  I didn't look it up.  I just thought it was a hot show of power and strength.  I'm NOT into violence or actual danger, and none of my characters are either, including Jack. 

The story is purely fantasy, so please don't look too much into Jack's palming and lifting and him being violently dominant.  Just as there is real physiological danger in giving oral to or getting fucked by footlock+ cocks , as happens in MANY of stories on this site, we accept it as hot fantasy when it happens and that's what I was going for here.

Don't worry Bro.  I can speak for myself, but I am sure most all of us never took that scene any way other than the purpose you intend - a hot fantasy.  

3 hours ago, bradspencer said:

Don't worry Bro.  I can speak for myself, but I am sure most all of us never took that scene any way other than the purpose you intend - a hot fantasy.  

Agreed.  It was very hot and very imaginative.  The treading water scene was hot too at least for me.  It demonstrated the size difference in a new way.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, dredlifter said:

I just thought it was a hot show of power and strength.

From any and all of the angles we've tossed about for discussion it was absolutely hot!