dredlifter

On 3/11/2019 at 9:24 AM, bradspencer said:

I'm with you here completely.  There is just something about Jack that makes him damned compelling.  

In a way, Jack is doing the same thing Seth is. Jack is just more open about it and more physical.  Try as I might... I truly do not see any malice in Jack toward Trevor.  The wording just doesnt support it.  He has plenty of fun with Trevor and is humiliating and belittling sure.  But it wasnt bullying to me, and I do not think Trevor took it as that.  

I'd love to keep Jack just the way he is.  Just the same frat jock bad boy. 

With maybe one thing - with the realization that Seth has had - the power trip he likes can be SO MUCH MORE when he knows Trev is willing and enjoys it.

That's how I used to feel about Jack, but my mind has changed over the last couple of chapters, especially the most recent. For starters, it's one thing for Jack to point out the difference in their heights, seeing as how they started out almost equal, but for Jack to keep pushing further and further even after finding out that Trevor is shrinking is just appalling. It's like making fun of a kid with cancer or something.  Jack never even exhibits a hint of concern for Trevor or his situation.  And while we all have a right to our opinions, I think Jack's malice toward Trevor is blatantly obvious.  Trevor used to date Brooke, and Jack wants to make Trevor suffer for that, even though Trevor has done nothing to try and hold on to their relationship and is not a threat, given Brooke's clear preference for her "big man."   As far as Trevor not taking it as bullying, I think he's decided to face his torment with some dignity, but that doesn't mean it's not bullying.  He enjoys the play and comparisons with Seth, because he knows Seth actually cares about him.  That is absolutely not the case with Jack.  If Jack's behavior doesn't qualify as bullying, I don't know what would. 

I used to like the idea of Jack really growing and maybe even surpassing Seth, but now I really want him to have SOME kind of comeuppance before the end of the story. It will likely not be being outgrown by Trevor, but he desperately needs to be taken down a few pegs, maybe a hundred pegs. 

There's not much to say about Brooke this chapter except that complete change when Jack is around cements what I've thought about her for the last few chapters as well.  The fact that she stands by and even encourages Jack's treatment of Trevor when she could easily put a stop to it, says a lot about her character, and none of it is good.

On 3/11/2019 at 3:26 PM, muscledrain said:

In the real world, in our world, society is obsessed with being anti-steroids and anti-enhancement. People view drug enhancement with a great deal of disdain. So I think there would probably be a huge lashback and fair amount of outright hatred towards people on this drug in the world presented. We haven't seen that...yet. It seems to be only a very small percentage of the population can even get their hands on it. Which means it's not being produced all that much. But why is so little of it being produced? It can't be that expensive to create or it would have shot up in price to begin with. It must be because the creators know there's a demand and they are the only ones who know how to make it. So they jacked up the price. The question is how long will it take someone to synthesize it and make a cheaper version of it? 

It's funny you mention that.  I think people get all anti-steroid when it's really obvious, such as with competition level bodybuilders. However, two groups that have the largest usage of steroids are police and military.  So, you get one group that's at least nominally supposed to enforce the laws against steroid possession being heavy users of them, and another group for whom they are explicitly banned, but their usage is commonly overlooked. 

So, basically, it's not that all people are so anti-steroid as much as they are anti anybody knowing they are doing them. Never underestimate the capacity for hypocrisy, especially in the US. 

My screed against Jack not withstanding, I thoroughly enjoyed this chapter. The Jetski scene was exceptionally awesome. I also liked that Stacy seemed to be a kinder, gentler version of herself. She reacted the way one would expect someone to react to a person going through what is essentially a horrible health issue, even if it was a little too motherly for Trevor's taste. Side note: for some reason I've been picturing her with dark hair this whole story. I don't know if I misread something, or if that was just the picture my mind made.  So I was kind of shocked to read that she was blonde, lol.   And while I didn't like Jack's attitude, the actual scenes of him showing off his strength for Brooke using Trevor were extremely inventive and hot. Although, as someone who's had fusion on my cervical spine at two levels, the "basketball hold" made me cringe (but with delight). Lastly, I'm glad Trevor met a different knight in shining armor, or at least with a talented mouth, to make his Spring Break trip enjoyable and memorable. Poor boy deserves it!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Chapter 12

Trevor returns home later that week and the rest of semester goes by quickly. He still avoids the gym, at least the times he knows that Jack and Brooke will be there. The big couple have become quite the celebrities on campus. Luckily, it's easy to avoid Jack as he can easily be spotted towering above the rest of their campus peers. And he is constantly swamped by the little people around him clamoring for attention from the attractive giant. And of course, Jack is only to happy to oblige. As the weather warms up Jack wears more and more revealing clothes. First sleeveless shirts, then tank tops, then by late April he is often seen strutting around shirtless, flexing his muscles for some tiny yet busty girls or shorter jealous jocks. He truly relishes his status, especially since Seth isn't around to overshadow him. And it's a status he deserves. As he continues to inch taller and taller, he fills out his frame with more and more muscle. And that bulge in his gym shorts cannot be ignored.

Brooke, while not one to seek out attention, also relishes her position. She indeed finishes the basketball season with honors, racking up many awards. Trevor reads her interviews in the school paper and learns how she loves dominating on the court. Unlike big Jack, who is happy to show his dominance wherever he can, Brooke, the more mild mannered of the two, clearly enjoys letting herself show her power on the basketball court.

Thankfully, being back on campus Trevor is able to relax and blend in a bit more with the crowds. While he still feels skinny and short amongst a sea of ever growing young adults, at least he's away from the ultra-superior humans that dominated his Spring Break experience. Through the rest of the semester Seth and Trevor still chat and text each other often and Seth is always happen to brag about his lifts in the gym.  

[Oh yeah, Bro! STILL growing! You thought my biceps were huge before, you should see them now! I love it. And lifting more than ever! Having to get creative at the gym, not enuf weights, LOL!]

While Seth enjoys his position Trevor doesn't mention that he seems to still be slowly contracting as well, the effects of the second Elongro shot still lingering. Trevor is so thankful that he only took half of the dose for his second shot. He shudders to think just how much he may have regressed if he had actually taken a full second dose.

As the two converse Seth never gives Trevor specific stats though, other than his lifts.  Trevor drops his phone when he first reads a text in which Seth mentions benching 900 pounds raw.  Trevor suspects that Seth doesn't want to make shrinking Trevor feel any worse by revealing he's still growing. It's a position Trevor appreciates...though he can't help but feel a morbid curiosity on just how BIG Seth is growing. As the semester rapidly approaches its end Trevor notes that Jack seems to be catching Seth's last known height, so if Seth has kept growing...just how big could he be now?

About two weeks before the school year ends Seth calls Trevor with some shocking news. Trevor answers the phone and can't believe how deep Seth's voice is. Even through the receive it resonates in Trevor's chest cavity, shaking him to his core and causing his penis to swell.

“Hey, little buddy! How have you been?” The two exchange pleasantries before Seth reveals his big news. “Guess what?! I got accepted to the Harvard Business school!” Seth excitedly proclaims.

“You WHAT?!? I didn't even know you applied? When? HOW?”

“Yeah man! I applied last semester. And one of the execs at my co-operative helped me out. He was a Harvard man. He's was so impressed with my work, said I was the most productive intern he's ever seen.”

Trevor can't believe what he is hearing. He always knew Seth was a good student, but not THAT good. And to get into someplace as selective as HARVARD? Was it possible the Elongro also enhanced his mental capacity and intelligence? Trevor genuinely feels happy for Seth...though he can't help but feel smaller and more pitiful than ever. It truly felt like Seth was leaving him behind, ascending to a plane of humanity so far above little Trevor that it was like comparing and elephant to an amoeba. He sighs and knows he has to congratulate him though.

“Wow! I don't know what to say man. Fucking' HARVARD?? That's awesome, Seth! So you'll be going there next fall?”

Trevor hears a sigh over the phone. “Well, that's the bad part. I'm actually starting the first summer session. My adviser at Harvard wants to fast track me. So I'm not coming back to campus. Once the co-op ends I'm packing up and heading out to Boston. I'm excited as hell to get out there but I'm super bummed I have to leave you,” Seth says with sadness.

“Ah, uh. Well, that does suck, Big Man.   But you gotta do it. I mean, Harvard?? That is nuts, you can't give this up,” Trevor replies.

“Thanks man, it really means a lot for you to say that. It sucks that I will be about 1000 miles away, but I can't pass on Harvard.”

“No you can't. Harvard won't know what hit them when you show up! You are going to blow everyone away! You are really going to stand out among those wimpy eggheads.”

“Hahaha! Yeah Trevor I probably will! I bet no one out there has seen MUSCLES like the ones I have. I'm so glad I'm on scholarship, I can barely afford all the custom clothing. I've gotten so big pretty much everything I wear is custom. Even my underwear!”

Trevor gasps to himself thinking about Seth's hugeness and his massive endowment.

“Just be careful not to scare everyone, Sasquatch!” Trevor jokes.

“I'll try not to step on any of the little runts. Like I have to do when you are around, haha.”

“So you are still growing, Seth? Last I saw Jack he looked like he might be catching up to you.”

A pregnant pauses causes Trevor's heart to flutter and his crotch to pulse. Seth responds.

“Heh heh. Well if Jack has caught up to my old size then I've only INCREASED my lead on him. What do you think of that, Trev? You think Jack is big, I would make him look like a short scrawny bitch. I'm growing more and more and I NEVER want it to stop. I want to completely blow your mind the next time you see me, pipsqueak.”

Trevor can hear Seth's arrogance through the phone and it excites him. And he knows Seth was piling it on as well for his tiny kinky friend. As soon as the two hang up the phone Trevor wanks his little cock, imagining staring up at the underside of Seth's pecs as Seth bounces them high in the air for his number one little fan.

And so it goes that Seth is long gone, halfway across the county by late May. Thankfully, by then Trevor seems to have stopped shrinking, the effects seemingly have finally wore off. Trevor never measures his final height and weight. He didn't need statistical confirmation that he was now one of the smallest men on campus. Short and thin. Fit, but thin. A far cry from his former ripped jock status from just a year ago. In general he realizes that he is only taller than some of the older, short adults from previous generations. Precious few younger men and adolescents now look up to him, even the girls.

Since Seth's hometown is not near Trevor's college town the two friends never get a chance to visit. The weeks turn into months and the two slowly drift apart, as happens all two often with college buddies. They do their best to still send each other messages every once in awhile. Seth lets Trevor know that he is still seeing Stacy. At first they do the long distance thing but then she even moves to Massachusetts following Seth where she finishes school out there at another university.

The following fall Brooke has transferred to a more prestigious girls basketball school, being one of the most sought after transfers in the past decade. That season she racks up accolades. She is the NCAA women's leader in blocked shots...and dunks. Much is made of her ability to dunk nearly as well as men of her height,  and she completely dominates the other women in the game, leading her team to the final four where they lose a heartbreaker at the buzzer. Trevor does his best to avoid news of her athletic prowess, not wanting to feel even more like a blip to his giant former girlfriend.

With Brooke gone Trevor is also able to easily avoid Jack, who now enjoys traveling to the bigger city on the weekends to flaunt his superiority to larger crowds. That is, when he isn't traveling to hang out with Brooke, as the two remain together as well. The following semester, Jack graduates, having been one year ahead of the the rest of the group. This allows Trevor to further relax on campus, not having to worry about a giant sized muscle model stud finding him and humiliating him in front of every one.

+++

It is now another year later and both Trevor and Seth graduate. Seth even with with honors. The two friends send each other gifts in the mail. They have continued to just barely keep in touch, but like so many young adults they have obviously drifted apart due to distance between then. Seth, never much to have a heavy presence on social media, is always coy with his physicals stats, other than simple statements such as “I'm bigger than ever, bro!” Even such short statements send Trevor the bathroom to beat off imagining just how tall, how muscular, how manly Seth now must be.

Two months later Trevor receives another letter from Seth, this one in a fancy envelope. He opens it up and sees it's a wedding invitation. Seth and Stacy are getting married. Trevor stares at the couple's picture enclosed. Seth towers over Stacy, she doesn't quite reach the tops of his shoulders. What disappoints Trevor is that the picture is of the two of them in front of a tree with a field in the background, giving him absolutely no frame of reference to their current size.

Even so, the picture makes Trevor rock hard. Seth's build is MASSIVE. Obviously incredibly tall, but he looks to have achieved the size of a pro-bodybuilder. And not one of the current pros who sport massive bubble guts. Seth looks to have the ultra rare yet superior look of absolute freaky massiveness combined with aesthetics. His amazingly broad chest and delts taper down to ridiculously tiny waist for such a heavily muscular man. In the black and white photo Seth is wearing a light colored polo shirt that looks painted on. How Seth got his arms in the sleeves is a mystery to Trevor. His pecs burst forward with such mass that Stacy, with her own majestically large chest, has to lean far forward and over Seth's pecs to kiss him. At another glance, Seth's chest seems to jut out just as far as Stacy's!

Trevor sets down the photo and pics up a a personalized letter from Seth which invites to be a groomsman. And not just any groomsman, the Best Man, in fact! Trevor's heart flutters that even in their absence Seth still considers him to be his best friend. The great news is slightly sullied as he reads the details of the event. The letter explains the wedding will be a small event on the beach at Jack's family beach house. This instantly takes away some of Trevor's excitement as it becomes obvious that Jack is also a groomsman too. Trevor, however, lets the good vibes sink in and sends Seth a quick congratulatory text.

++++

The next spring Trevor is on his way back to Florida. Seth tells him to meet him and other groomsman at the Fisherman's Deck restaurant. Before entering the restaurant Trevor takes a deep breath in an attempt to prepare him for what he will see inside. He enters and informs the hostess of the party.   As she looks down at the small man in front of her she gives him a confused look.

“You're with THEM?” she says incredulously before directing Trevor to the back room.

Trevor walks to the back and sees Seth and three other groomsmen sitting around a large table. And they make the table look tiny. Trevor walks in silently, unable to speak. Seth turns and sees Trevor, totally excited that he has arrived. A bright smile forms on his incredibly masculine face. If it's even possible, Seth's thick jaw is even more square than Trevor remembers. He has adopted a permanent stubble look as if to further broadcast how masculine and virile he is.

Jack turns to see what Seth is looking at. Like Seth, Jack is hotter than ever too. The additional two years of physical maturity have only added to his yet still boyish good looks. Even Jack seems excited, though Trevor is sure it's for other reasons.

As Trevor approaches he sees that Seth is already taller than him while sitting...and that disparity only grows as Seth stand ups. With a grin Seth watches Trevor's little face as he rises taller and taller and TALLER. Trevor looks almost scared by his size. And it's not just the height. Seth looks like he may be wider than FOUR Trevors side by side! Seth approaches, seemingly covering ten feet with just one long stride. He stops in front of Trevor, looming impossibly huge, and bends over to greet Trevor and give him a hug.

Trevor can only squeak as Seth's massive hand reaches behind him and pulls him toward the giant. Due to their size difference, Trevor feels his head being forced toward Seth's bulging CROTCH! Trevor's face makes contact with a VERY full bulge as the two friends attempt and awkward hug. Seth tries to hug back but Seth's legs and glutes are so developed he can only reach about 2/3 of the way around. Trevor groans he realizes he would have to reach UP to hug around Seth's waist!

Still unable to speak, Seth breaks the silence. An amazing deep and rough voice utters words from above. Anything Seth says would now be considered sexy just due to the power of his voice.

"There's my best little buddy! So happy you came! This means the world to me dude!  Erm...sorry man!” Seth chuckles as he realizes he has been unconsciously smashing Trevor against his prodigious bulge. “Let me bring you up to my level a bit. I've gotten pretty big, haven't I."

Seth reaches down and with no effort lifts Trevor off the ground for a more appropriate adult chest-to-chest embrace. Trevor's small boner is rock hard as Seth now mashes Trev's tiny body into his own magnificent pectoral muscles, clearly evident through his stylish t-shirt. Seth then holds Trevor out in front of him as if he were a toddler. Finally able to speak, Trevor responds.

“'Pretty big'?!?! Are you kidding me. YOU'RE A LITERAL GIANT, SETH!”

“HAHAHa!” Seth throws his huge head back and laughs. “Yeah I guess you could say that. And I love it! And It's all thanks to you! And I gotta tell you man, holding you like this...makes me feel even BIGGER! I'm so happy you're here, little bro.” Seth sets Trevor back down and steps back so they can see each others' eyes while they converse. "This is going to be a GREAT weekend. Can't wait to hear your speech!"

Just then Jack gets up and stands besides Trevor, getting uncomfortably close. Like Seth, if he were standing straight up at this distance, his view of Trevor would be blocked by his pecs. However, Jack has no problem crowding little Trevor and having to bend over to speak to him. Jack tilts far forward, his sexy face with a smug grin looking nearly straight down at Trevor. Trevor stares dumbly nearly straight up at him, trying to calculate how tall the two giants may now be. Jack doesn't even have to say anything to get his point across. He is bigger. Bigger, better, superior. His look says it all.

Finally Jack laughs as he see the tiny man who's head barely reaches his own belly button. "Good to see you again Trevor! Man, you are TINY. Did you shrink more? OR AM I JUST GETTING THAT HUGE, HAHA!” Jack laughs and throws up a cocky double biceps flex HIGH above Trevor. Trevor's heart sinks as he realizes he would now have to JUMP to reach the bottom of Jack's flexed arms. “But seriously, brah. It's good to see you...and not just because you always make me feel so BIG. You're gonna have a great time. Don't worry, we have a surprise for you later!"

Trevor groans, unsure of what that could mean. The other two groomsmen also come over. They are shorter and smaller than Jack...but not by much. One Trevor recognizes from Spring Break, Matt.  The other, Shane, Seth met while at Harvard and had become fast friends. Trevor realizes with horror that he is going to look teeny tiny at the wedding standing up there next to these guys!   The horror he faces contrasts with amazement at the sexy giants surrounding him. He has never been so hard. Seth and Jack were enough to make him nearly blow, but now there were two additional giants. Seth notices Trevor squirm, knowing how much these thoughts excite his tiny friend. And now that Seth, Jack, and the two other guys are even bigger, he can only imagine how turned on little Trevor is.

Seth looks down at Trevor with grin, "Little guy, This is gonna be fun!" Trevor returns Seth's grin with a wry, yet nervous smile.

After a long night of festivities, the groups heads back to the house. Matt and Shane, already tipsy, head back to their separate condos to spend the last of the evening with their girlfriends. Jack's house has been cleared out for the wedding party, but as they walk in Trevor sees two familiar faces: Stacy and Brooke. Of course, they are bigger than he remembers too, a common theme among all Trevor's closest friends...and one that he will never get to experience. Stacy comes over and leans way down to give Trevor a hug.

"Aww Trevor! You just look so cute, Trevor! Thank you for doing this!"

Trevor nods, barely comprehending the towering goddess in front of him.

Brooke chimes in, "Good to see you too, Trev!" She hugs Trevor before flashing a huge ring in his face. “Guess what, Trevor? Jack and I are getting married too!  Next Fall!”

Trevor can barely form words, stammering about how that is "great" and "good for you" and other meaningless platitudes. He misses Brooke but he knows that even at his old size, she's outgrown him - quite literally now. Just then Jack comes around the corner with a bottle of champagne and some flutes.

Jack pops the champagne. "Lets have some fun!"

The group drinks for a bit, downing glass after glass in toast of both couples. The giants drink a lot more than Trevor, their mass obviously requires much more alcohol to affect them. Trevor can see they are all so happy. So lucky. So HUGE. He is happy for them but can't fight the feeling of envy. It's understandable, almost any human would trade places with them in an instant to feel their power, their presence, their strength...their SIZE. As the alcohol flows the group's inhibitions lessen. Trevor can tell that a moment is coming after they finish a 4th bottle. More and more talk has been directed towards their bodies. Jokes and revelations about Seth's and Jack's muscles, the girls' huge tits, start to dominate the conversation.

After Brooke mentions Seth's biceps, he stands up proudly. “Since we are all admiring our awesome bods, why don't we get more comfortable!" he says, shedding his shirt.

Jack jumps up too, “Don't think I'm gonna let your huge muscles dominate the room!” He then yanks off his shirt as well as both girls squeal and giggle at their huge, hunky, handsome men.

Seth stares at the men's physiques, barely believing how defined we are. Trevor's assumption that Seth resembles a pro-bodybuilder is confirmed. Seth is so developed and so lean that he looks like he could step on the Olympia stage right now and take home the Sandow trophy...that is if here were about six feet tall.  But being as big as he is now...it would be utter domination.  While unflexed his muscles are encased in faint veins, but whenever he flexes those veins explode to he surface of his paper thin skin, pushed the brink by the mighty sinews of his muscles underneath. His golden tan only emphasizes the cuts and striations, it is truly and awe-inspiring sight. Even if Seth were only 6 ft tall, Trevor's knowledge of pro-bodybuilder stats tells him Seth would probably weigh well in excess of 300 ripped pounds of muscle. His mind shudders to think how much he weighs with that number scaled up to his current impossible height.

Jack, while not as huge, is no less impressive. Shorter than Seth, he could still rival nearly any physique competitor on the planet. Jack is not as overly muscular as Seth, but still has bulging, vein-encased muscles covering his own tanned body. While Seth could win the Olympia open, Jack would be a top competitor for the classic-physique division with his hunky build.

The ladies chuckle, stare at each other, and in unison say, "What the hell!"

Trevor watches as they peel off their long, long dresses and sit only in their bra and panties. Trevor stares at the biggest sets of tits he's ever seen. Huge and yet perfectly shaped, even with their enormous size they seem to suit the girls athletic giantess frames ideally. Trevor notes that since she grew, Brooke's have at least tripled in size.  Trevor watches, aroused out of his mind at the display. The guys hoot at the girls and and laugh and Jack is next to offer up a piece of clothing.

"I think we can do better than that...." he says, sliding off his long slacks. His boxers are stuffed with a dick that must rival Seth's! Trevor stares dumbly as Seth does the same, not to be outdone by Jack, exposing his way overstuffed briefs. The legs of the two giant studs are like redwoods with their thickness. Trevor surmises that Seth's legs are likely larger in width than his own shrunken shoulders!

The game of strip-chicken continues as the ladies strip again too, leaving them entirely naked, their big tits pertly pointing forward. They sit back down and give their huge men a knowing grin. Trevor can't help but feel that this is all being played out for him. While the giants seem to act as if he's not even there, the scene playing out is pressing all his buttons.

Seth stands there like a colossal statue, grinning. "Well that leaves only one thing...." he says, ripping off his underwear. Stacy moans as his huge oversized monster cock flops out. Trevor's own groans are drowned out by Stacy's. Trevor then glances over at Jack as he does the same, his own impressive member resting heavy across his thigh.

"Fuck....." Treovr moans, witnessing four GIANTS sitting naked in front of him.

He closes his eyes to prevent himself from convulsing in orgasm from just the site of the perfect towering bodies surrounding him, making him feel smaller and weaker than ever.  Trevor calms himself and opens his eyes and sees the giants looking down at him from on high, all with knowing smiles.

Seth bounces his pecs as he looks down at him, "Your turn, little Trev!"

Trevor's heart flutters. “WHAT?!? NO WAY!” he protests.

The giants all giggle. They know there is no way out of this for the tiny man. Seth steps forward and grabs little Trevor up in his giant arms. He brings the small man up to sit on his right forearm as if he were a parent holding their toddler, and with the size difference that is what it looks like. Trevor feels diminutive as his butt rests easily on Seth's massive forearm, which is so huge it's like sitting on a log. Trevor feels Seth's ridiculous biceps flexing into his side as Seth holds him close. Trevor puts his hand on Seth's chest to steady himself and marvels at the expanse of pectacular muscle. Trevor finds himself in an usual position, his eyes at the same level as Seth's.

Seth leans in to whisper to Trrevor so the others can't hear. “I won't make you do anything you don't want, but I know you love this stuff, you kinky little fucker. This was my idea. Hope you don't mind... I know how this stuff, um, excites you!  And we love it too. So please join us?”

Seth leans back and smiles at Trevor. At first Trevor stares blankly until an excited smile creeps on his face. Seth sees it and leans forward and plants a big wet sloppy kiss on Trevor's cheek. “Love ya, Bro!  We're doing this for you!”

After descending back to the floor, reluctantly Trevor strips, showing off his seemingly underdeveloped body. While he is incredibly embarrassed and emasculated, he is comforted by the fact that even pornstars would feel inadequate in this group. Not to mention the fact that Seth is right. Trevor's size fetish is currently in overdrive. As Trevor strips off his pants his breath quickens. Thanks to the second dose of Elongro, he's not only shrunken in height, but he's lost muscle mass, definition and even some body hair. His once prized treasure trail looks like it did when he was 15. Taking a final look at the giants, who all stare in awe at just how much Trevor's body has regressed, he whips down his seemingly empty briefs. As he stands back up to his full yet hilariously short height compared to the giants, his small, tiny cock proudly stands erect. The ladies gasp and then laugh.

“Oh my gawd! It's so TINY!” Stacy squeals. “Brooke, how did you ever get off with that thing!”

Brooke laughs, “Well he wasn't always THAT small! But you're right, I had completely forgotten that we had dated. Can you imagine if we were dating NOW?”

The group laughs and Jack adds. “I forgot you dated this runt too! Haha it would've never worked out. You wouldn't even feel that tiny dicklet if he tried to fuck you! It'd be like throwing a hotdog down a hallway!”

More laughter ensues. Trevor is humiliated beyond belief but so turned on.

Seth adds, “You really are TINY, bud. It's hard for me to tell if you are even smaller than when I last saw you since I'm so HUGE. But did you keep shrinking? I kept growing. In fact, we are all STILL GROWING!”

Trevor gasps.

“Fuck yeah we are, Seth!” Jack adds excitedly. “Still getting TALLER. BIGGER. STRONGER! No wonder Trevor looks even smaller every time I see him! HAHA this is awesome! I LOVE being BIG! It's way better than being SMALL like you, TREVOR!”

Jack gloats and preens himself, flexing his arms, bouncing his pecs, swinging his hips making his massive cock sway pendulously.

“I mean, how small are you now, runt?” Jack adds.

“Let's find out!” the other giants shout in unison.

Seth directs Jack to go do something while he brings out a tape measure from the kitchen. "Mind helping us out one last time little guy?"

Trevor nods and looks around Seth and sees Jack bringing out a ladder from the other room.

"I think this time you'll be needing this. You're just TOO SHORT!" Jack says, unfolding it. "But first, little guy, let's do you!"

The girls clap with glee, desperate to know how tall the adorable little best man is now...and how much taller and more superior they are compared to him.

Seth stands up and motions Trevor to do the same. Reluctantly he stands in pathetic comparison to Seth's own hyper masculine body. Seth takes the tape to measure.

“Just stand against me Trev.”

Trevor complies, in new awe that Seth is so big, so much TALLER and WIDER than him that Seth is basically using himself as a wall to measure Trevor against. Trevor stands against Seth who marks off his height against his lower abdomen. As he stands against Seth, Trevor gasps at Seth's massive firehose dick that is face level to him. Well, the root is at face level, the hose quickly falls to a point where the head hangs far below his face.

“Fuck, bro... I'd knew you'd be SMALL but shit... FIVE FOOT FOUR??!" Seth calls out, incredulously.

Brooke puts her hand over her mouth in shock. "That's almost how tall I used to be when we first met Trev. You used to look so tall to me then!" She pauses, "but now," Brooke stands up, raising higher and higher and higher, "Trev, you look so so SHORT next to me! You don't even clear my shoulder, or my tits! I NEVER looked THIS SMALL next to you!!!" She exclaims gleefully.

“You make him look PATHETIC, Babe!” Jack boasts. He then takes the take measure to Trevor's small erect penis. "Fuck! He IS pathetic! Height isn't the only thing he doesn't measure up on.... he's only 3" ROCK HARD!!!" Jack roars. Brooke giggles as does Stacy, barely being able to comprehend having a dick so SMALL.

Trevor's brain is a full on mix of emotions. He is humiliated beyond belief, but so, sooo turned on right now. He can't help it. He has always wanted more than anything to be a giant, but not getting that, and seeing his closest friends get it and tease him with it is something he'd never thought in his life he would take pleasure in. It's like some weird reverse psychological kink that he never knew he had until Seth started dominating his thoughts with his size. Trevor takes a deep breath and proclaims, from the bottom of his heart.

"You know it's weird being around all you giants. That's truly what you are to me. GIANTS!" I can't believe how HUGE you guys are. I mean, yeah, look at my tiny cock compared to Jack's. I look like a prepubescent boy comparing with a Clydesdale's cock!"

Jack roars in laughter, "Damn, right RUNT!  I'm glad you know your place.  Makes this easier!  I mean, look at this!" Jack lifts up his soft dick and holds it next to Trevor's. He throws his head back again at a new revelation. "Fuck, my cockhead alone is about the same length than his entire penis!"

The girls erupt in laughter and so does Seth, knowing that he's free to do so. Seth thinks he senses that Trevor is truly coming to terms with his situation. Not just with himself, but with the group as well. That knowledge allows him to turn on his own machismo. Seth swaggers up to Trevor and holds his own dinosaur dick next to Trevor and Jack's.

"Trev, if you really want to know who the BIG MAN of the house is, take a look."

“Holy shit, Seth. Your cock is even BIGGER than Jack's! Much bigger.”

Seth looks way down grins, "Damn right. Well, we already taken one measurement, let's get some proof of who the REAL big man is! Ladies, a little help?"

The girls run over to respective men and to start to expertly fondling them both to hardness. As they do Trevor interrupts.

"WAIT!" he shouts. The giants all turn in surprise. It is the loudest they've heard Trevor sound in years. "Um...we, we better get a soft measurement first..."

Jack roars again, "Damn you are one FREAKY little midget! But go ahead, shrimp!"

Trevor measures Jack's soft dick. “Jack is 12 inches.”

Jack pumps his fist. “Fuck yeah! A footlong softie that only gets BIGGER!”

Trevor then measures Seth's. It is unbelievably heavy as he picks it up. “Seth is 15 inches!” Trevor gasps, "Omigod, the last time I measure you were 15 inches HARD!"

Jack and the girls shoot Seth and Trevor a crooked look. Trevor has just revealed that this had happened before.  With the confidence that only a giant hung bodybuilder can pull off, Seth shrugs his massive shoulders.

"What can I say, the best little man has been into me for a while. And who can blame him?  I'M A GIANT MUSCLE GOD!"

Seth exclaims with a colossal naked double biceps pose. Seth's dick starts to harden from his self praise and confidence and Trevor watches it grow longer and longer. Jack's is hardening as well with Brooke's help. Soon the two alpha males are both at full mast, which brings on a new exciting and emasculating revelation.

Seth sees it at first. “Woah! Check this out, guys!”

Seth's rock solid battering ram sticks out forward and up at a 45 degree angle. With its thickness it's hard to believe that such a massive boner wouldn't hang down from its own weight, but when you consider how developed Seth's muscle are, kegels included, it makes sense that it sticks up. With Trevor frozen in place, Seth smirks and steps slowly toward Trevor. As he does the group sees it... The tip of Seth's cock rises ABOVE TREVOR'S HEAD!

Jack erupts, “Holy shit! Trevor is so TINY that he wouldn't even be able to suck you off while standing up! HAHAHA!”

Both Trevor and Seth moan, Trevor from his kink and Seth from the overwhelming feeling of POWER and SIZE. Seth bends his legs and straightens back up, causing his dick to bob up and down. Quickly Trevor feels thuds on the top of his head from the HEAVY impacts of Seth's megacock.

“Wow, thanks for making me feel like a TITAN, my itty bitty bro,” Seth says. "Now how about you measure our hard beasts. Find out for real how pathetically small we make you look!”

Trevor turns and measures Jack first. 16 inches. Jack throws his hand up in victory pose before swaying his hips to smack his dick into Trevor's face, dominating the shrimpy dude. Trevor then turns to measure Seth, having to reach UP to complete the task. Seth smiles down at him and he smiles back up at Seth. Trevor couldn't be happier right now. He feels so, so tiny, yet priveledged to be in the presence of such wonderful, sexy and powerful people. He runs the tape along the shaft...longer and longer.

"SETH! Your cock is a MONSTROUS 21 inches long! Oh my gawd! Your dick is seven...SEVEN times as long as my own! Fuck, I feel so tiny to you. You are a god to me Seth. A HUGE, GIANT, bodybuilder god and I am your tiny servant!" Seth grins down at Trevor almost with a sneer. The others raise their eyes at Trevor's confession but say nothing. They let it go not wanting to ruin the moment. 

Seth responds, his hands resting powerfully on his waist. "DAMN RIGHT I AM, SKINNY SHRIMP! You are nothing compared to me. So short. So weak. So skinny. I probably have more muscle in this arm than you're entire body!” Seth bends way over and flexes his medicine ball sized biceps in Trevor's face. Seth chuckles as he realizes he practically has to bend in two to get down to Trevor's tiny level. “You are so small you could probably fit inside one of my legs. My calves probably rival your CHEST! I'm so fucking BIG! YES!” Seth runs through a posing routine as the girls clap and even Jack watches on in admiration. When Seth does his lat spread, it looks like Seth is now wider in than Trevor is tall! “Ok, enough posing. NOW IT'S TIME TO COMPLETE THE NIGHT WITH OUR HEIGHT MEASUREMENTS! Starting with the ladies. Climb up on the ladder, tiny man. You're gonna need it you pathetic RUNT!"

Brooke is up first and she steps over to the ladder as Trevor climbs up. She has been waiting for this moment, savoring it. She smiles as Seth has to climb up three rungs to reach the top of her head. Trevor unfurls the tape measure, letting it go lower and lower and lower before it hits the ground. The result comes back and stuns him.

Seth slaps him gently on the back. "And?" he asks, genuinely interested.

Jack adds, “Yeah, Trevor. How tall is your FORMER girlfriend?”

"Brooke is seven foot one inch tall!" Brooke's excitement can't be contained as she looks at Trevor and grabs him for a kiss. "Thank you, Trev! YESSSS!"

She squeals running to Jack. He sweeps her off her feet and gives her a deep kiss. "Told ya, babe," he says. "I know what a seven footer looks like!”

Brooke beams, "This is why I play professional basketball now. I'm HUGE!"

“Yes, you are, Babe. WAY to big for little Trevor. Haha, sorry bro! Must be THIS tall to ride!” He jokes while holding his hand FAR above Trevor's head, even whilst standing on the ladder.

Seth grins, complementing Brooke. "Now it's the blushing brides turn!"

Stacy steps up, readying herself for the measurement. She winks at Trevor, nothing that he has to step up to the next rung. She is loving this moment. Trevor's cock hardens again at the new revelation of this woman's superiority over him.

"Jesus...Stacy is seven foot SIX!" he calls out.

Even Seth is stunned, "Man those 5" heels tomorrow are gonna make you look HUGE, Baby... but it won't be enough to catch me!!!" Seth laughs, still towering over his supposed 'little lady'. The ladies run to hug each other, jumping up and down as they do. Their huge breasts flopping in the air erotically above Trevor's head. He wonders how they can even find bras big enough to contain them! He suspects that ALL the giants' clothing must now be custom made.

It is now Jack's turn. For a long while Jack simply stands there smirking at Trevor. At how much SMALLER he is in every way. Jack swaggers over to the ladder. It's clear that Trevor is no where near high enough. Jack relishes this as Trevor climbs higher.

“Look at how far you have to climb just to measure me, Trev! My feet are flat on the ground, FAR below your feet which are elevated so high on that ladder. Man it must SUCK to be so small. I would HATE to be a six foot tall shorty. Oh wait, you aren't even six foot! You are closer to FIVE FOOT than SIX! HAHA! Measure me, RUNT!”

Trevor climbs up one more rung and readies the tape measure. He isn't prepared for what he sees. "Fuck... fuck... fuck..." he says as his little cock gets rock hard again and jerks slightly as he struggles to maintain control. "Oh my god... Jack... man.... you hit eight foot tall!  Eight foot THREE to be exact! That's fucking MASSIVE!"

Jack growls loudly and flexes his biceps, almost scaring tiny Trevor off the ladder, causing Jack to laugh harder. Brooke runs over and kisses him, a full foot shorter than her GIANT fiancé, yet still over a foot and a half taller than her former beau.

As the time nears for Seth's measurement, the excitement ramps. It's clear that Seth is much taller than even Jack. It's clear he is the BIGGEST, TALLEST, STRONGEST man ANYONE has EVER seen.

Seth saunters up to the ladder and grins down...yes DOWN at Trevor. "Looks like you need to get higher, dude."

Trevor looks up at Seth, not moving. Then Seth sees why. He looks down at the ladder, realizing that little Trevor is out of rungs.

Jack laughs, "I'll help you out, shorty! It's not like you weigh anything." Jack wraps his big hands around Trevor's waist, easily lifting him up higher so he can get a full measurement. Seth grins as Trevor extend the tape measure further and further until it stops.

Stacy cracks up laughing. "That tape isn't long enough for my GIANT MAN!!!"

Seth sighs in arousal, "Oh fuck YES, I'VE EVEN OUTGROWN TREVOR'S LADDER AND MEASUREMENT TOOLS!" he thunders.

Stacy helps Trevor cobble together the measurement. Trevor looks at it again and again, verifying it.

"Fuck... Seth... BIG Seth... GIANT SETH... you did it... you broke the barrier. Tallest man in modern history! You are NINE FOOT ONE INCH TALL!"

Seth stands dumbly for a brief moment, processing Trevor's words. Seth feels his cock pulse. Without looking he knows he's been leaking precum profusely. This new revelation of his size...is too much. Seth screams and brings up his arms in the double-biceps pose to end all double-biceps poses.

"FUCK YESSSSSSS!!!!"

Seth smiles at Trevor as he watches him start stroking his tiny, pathetic cock, still being held aloft by Jack. Trevor lustily takes in Seth's enormously peaked biceps, his heavy sagging sandbag sized pecs, his basketball sized delts that seem to stretch for miles out to each side. He's so big, so powerful, so handsome. So fucking hot.  Seth continues flexing harder and harder, a light sheen covers his smooth tan skin from a small of sweat, making him glow.

Seth ROARS, “I AM THE BIGGEST, MOST MUSCULAR, MOST HUNG, STRONGEST AND TALLEST MAN ON THE PLANET!!! I am a FUCKING GIANT!”

The last few flexes and powerful proclamation from Seth send Trevor over the edge. His little cock dribbles a few drop of juice far down onto Seth's herculean quad sweep. The pathetically tiny orgasm makes Seth smirk and laugh and feel even BIGGER. Seth cranks down into a most muscular, all his muscles and veins erupt into freaky definition.

"Was that all, Trev? You want to see something?  See a REAL man?" Seth asks as he starts stroking his fat, long cock harder and harder and harder.  Even with his enormous hands he still needs both of them to fully stimulate the beast cock.  Seth's chest muscles flex and bunch against each other from the motion, stimulating Seth more and more...until he shoots. Rather than a few dribbles, a WATER CANNON of cum GUSHES out in spurt and spurt after spurt, coating the floor in pints of thick, manly semen. Trevor's cock convulses again from a second orgasm at the sight, though his petite spent dick spurts no more liquid. As the two buds come back to earth, Seth grins cockily down at Trevor as Jack sets him down.

"You see all that jizz, runt?  Now THAT is fucking cumming, you tiny little fuck!"

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1

Well, assuming this is the end of the story (although I'm not sure)...  Trev got what he deserved.

The good thing is, they are still friends...  maybe even closer.   It does feel like they all have affection for him.  Later on, they may control themselves when not doing this fetish act.  Although Trev being compared to the others will make for comment by default.  If Trev ends up coming out of this with some shred of importance to them I'd be happy.  That was a kinky last scene so I think we can expect anything out of this.

It was an awesome story.  I loved it and hated it at the same time.  lol

This last chapter was so flippin hot.  And I think I was right when I thought that Seth seemed to be getting smarter too.  He must have been working his body and his mind while he was away from Trev. 

I need to know what they are lifting now!  lol   Seth's so big he has to be benching or squatting over a ton!

Edited by ploder4
added thoughts

Such a perfect chapter.

Trevor has come to term on what happened to him. Im sure his tiem for growth will come later in life maybe that regression actually helps him in the long run but nwo eh is happy with his size and happy for his friend.

The three man have graduated now and the three are gonna be great on their respective works and as many suspected the Elongro not only helps them grow but it enhances their brain and like i said so many times the mental state of a person it's important for the drug to work.

The girl are godesses themselves. They are a pair that anyone will envy and both are getting the man they need for them. 

I would love for Trevor to grow later in life but if not then Trevor will be happy and he will find someone that will make him happy as well. He is happy for his friends and  he deserves happiness too.

Brooke, Jack and  Stacy took the power play so well. They know it's a fetish thing and the three like Seth get off on showing off their awesome bodies.

The story it's ona point where everyone will follow a new path and chapter in their life bur Seth and Trevor will remain the best of friends, Im sure their new ride will be amazing

• Like 3

I just realized something...  Seth went from his first college to Harvard on a fast track.  Did he graduate the first college and go for a Master's or PhD?  Did he get a double or triple PhD?  If so, in what?   Could you imagine Seth waving that in Trev's face?   Did all the giants excel in college in that way?

Could you also imagine if an unexpected Elongro side effect would be delayed plate fusion?  Trev becomes 4'2" with a near non-existent dick and near non-existent muscle?  It already sounds like Trev may end up a femboy. 

Did Trev struggle through the rest of his college days?  It already seems like Trev is in a state of life-long disability.  He's likely short, weak, and stupid compared to even normal people.  Maybe he will get some charity from the giants who will pull some strings and get him a minimum wage mail room job or fast food job (to which Trev continuously fails but is kept on because Seth pays the manager big bucks to keep him.  After all, it seems like Seth is going to be extremely well off.)

Or, Trev goes his own way.  Finds out he can make money being a slave boy to others but has to work for really cheap because he's near worthless.  Only to be hired later by the giants as a permanent slave boy/pet.  Trev works for free but is given room and board.  I dunno. 

Or, Trev could go on his own and fail at life so badly he ends up homeless.  Maybe ODs on some drug which ends up laced with Elongro (that the dealers put in as a joke) and ends up shrinking to the point where he has to watch where he steps or he may through into a sewer grate.  lol 

Trev won't even be tall enough to clear Seth's calves.

Two separate posts from me, to completely flipped ideas.  lol  Despite my bi-polar treatment of what I think Trevor could go through, the story is well balanced over all.  We are likely to find something in between.  More likely realistic (they drift apart but are still friends if they ever meet again).  Trevor goes through struggling with real life as he is (barely able to make ends meet with a low wage job or on and off employment).  Seth and the other giants become amazingly famous.  Maybe in the future, the giants think of Trev once in a while... but it will be fleeting thoughts since their lives have moved on.  At least Trev can say he had a hand at making those giants, even though no one will believe him.

Or, there's always the next drug (with possibly different effects).   The giants will definitely have enough money to purchase it for Trev, if they still have him in mind. 

Edited by ploder4
added thoughts
  • Like 1

Loved this chapter so much. I liked the time shift. And not knowing how much everyone had grown. I love the scenes where Seth seams to read Trevor’s thoughts.  When Seth lifted up Trevor into his arms and explained that they where doing this for him. I wonder what that conversation was like with Seth asking the others to do this for Trevor.  Is was  so awesome Trevor Being held in Seth’s arms like that. Feeling his biceps next to his torso. 

The fact jack went and got a ladder to help Trevor measur was amazing. Trevor having to climb up to the top and still not being able to reach Seth was very hot. 

I cant belive Trevor is 5”4 that is exactly the same height as myself, so I felt like I could really relate to his perspective. And seeing the giants way way up above. 

I’m still unsure if the elongro has made Seth smarter or has he just been helped along the way by people in awe of his new stature. 

I hope this is not quite the end. I would love to have the wedding day and the speeches. 

It would be nice to hear Seth tell everyone at the reception That if it was. It for Trevor he would not be the man he is today or be with the woman he has just married. And maybe just maybe have jack say a few kind words. 

Another time shift would be awesome too to find out if in fact Trevor does start to grow now that he has come to terms with his stature.. I would love to see Trevor happy and maybe meet someone special. What happened to that hottie at spring break. And did Seth arrange it. 

Whatever happens this has been an awesome story one that I will read from the start again and again.  Thanks dreadlifter 

• Like 1

Aaaand we're definitely fanning ourselves to keep from bursting into flames from the heat you're serving, Dredlifter!  ?️?️?️  And you jumped ahead to a Wedding as an uplifting edge to the continued humiliation vibe you keep tantalizing us with!  So many things to read and awe over!

This was an interesting development after some of the comments people have posted throughout the tale:

15 hours ago, dredlifter said:

Trevor can't believe what he is hearing. He always knew Seth was a good student, but not THAT good. And to get into someplace as selective as HARVARD? Was it possible the Elongro also enhanced his mental capacity and intelligence? Trevor genuinely feels happy for Seth...though he can't help but feel smaller and more pitiful than ever. It truly felt like Seth was leaving him behind, ascending to a plane of humanity so far above little Trevor that it was like comparing and elephant to an amoeba. He sighs and knows he has to congratulate him though.

Or commentary on the power of Seth's Elongro enhanced confidence?  Or on the way the world is geared to be easier for the beautiful, the tall, the strong? 

Loved Seth's assertion that he would still outsize Jack despite Jack's approach to Seth's spring break size.  Loved it even more when you delivered the height measurements later!  Go Team Seth! ?

The way you build in how they slowly start to drift apart but have Trevor continue to carry his torch for Seth is like the song of my people.  It's romantic in a quiet, resolute but unrequited way without ever having them achieve more than stolen moments of intimate comparison bliss.  The whole giant strip and measure scene as a gift arranged by Seth was a brilliant cap off to this theme that you've carried through the entire story.  Including more adult versions of all four of them in it almost as a kink apology/humiliation scene was quite gratifying.  So much more entertaining than cake and a stripper, lol!  The open moments of affection Seth and Trevor share in full sight of the others were also absolutely stunning.  This little part did have me grinning like a fool:

Trevor then measures Seth's. It is unbelievably heavy as he picks it up. “Seth is 15 inches!” Trevor gasps, "Omigod, the last time I measure you were 15 inches HARD!"

Jack and the girls shoot Seth and Trevor a crooked look. Trevor has just revealed that this had happened before.  With the confidence that only a giant hung bodybuilder can pull off, Seth shrugs his massive shoulders.

"What can I say, the best little man has been into me for a while. And who can blame him?  I'M A GIANT MUSCLE GOD!"

The age reversal science fiction tip-of-the-hat you included was unique:

Thanks to the second dose of Elongro, he's not only shrunken in height, but he's lost muscle mass, definition and even some body hair. His once prized treasure trail looks like it did when he was 15. Taking a final look at the giants, who all stare in awe at just how much Trevor's body has regressed

This is a really powerful way to potentially balance the scales for Trevor and what he lost.  Turning back time for him quite literally or freezing it for him.  It gets extra kinky with the tiny/servant vs giant/master vibe that comes out of Seth and Trevor during the measuring scenes that then gets picked up and indulged (enjoyed possibly?) by the others.  Almost like Trevor has been immortalized as their ageless worshipper because of his averse reaction to Elongro.  When the giants are all well into their 30s, 40s, and beyond, Trevor could still look like  he does now - his worship and his diminutive size as a reminder of their youth helping Seth, Stacy, Jack, and Brooke maintain or rekindle any confidence/strength/passion etc. that fades with age.  You may also have meant to use it as a spark for a spinoff where Trevor finds himself going through puberty all over again, many years later.  Or you could have just meant it as a display of Trevor's loss of masculinity.  Or a bit of all three or something else entirely, lol.  Whichever way you meant it, Dredlifter, I really enjoyed it's inclusion and how you expanded upon it!

• Like 1

I loved how easily these beautiful giants are flirtatious,  feels like they're always seducing anyone around

two things:

one, looks like the Giants love a worshiper around to spice things up. I wonder if they had already other worshipers around, or that Trev was their 'first'. In private, those worshipers enable the giants to reveal their true domineering personalities (that on a visible social plane would be frowned upon). Which is a very interesting turn of events. They all know that dominating the small ones should be 'wrong', but what they want to say instead is that it is 'damn right'. If Trev is their 'first worshiper' he might have opened a pandora box here. If not, he's just one more of a long line of people at their feet, and his submission has little to no consequence to them. 

two, we crossed a natural human barrier here. Above seven feet high, normal human bones, tendons, and muscles start to fail at the stress of such mass at those body ratios. At nine feet, and to keep those mega-Thor proportions of Seth and Jack (and not like the giant from GoT), bones need to be tough as steel, muscles and tendons to have the specific strength of Kevlar. These guys should be able to punch a brick wall as easily we can break a sheet of plywood.  

The writer doesn't need to address such things, but because of that, they have to be a different (evolved?) species by now.

Isn't the overall population and society scared of them yet?   

Edited by merehuman
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Probably not yet.  But if this story were continued upon or expanded at different plots with different characters... the general public might be. 

Or they would simply fall to their knees because the giants are just too damn sexy. 

• Like 1