dredlifter

33 minutes ago, muscledrain said:

Maybe Trevor is in a coma and he's the one who grew and Seth is the one who remained small and shrunk...DUN DUN DUUUUUUN!!

See that would be a neat twist I didn't even think of, because it would be something that deviates from the current trends of the story. As the story goes on its hard to think that Trevor will get any better physically, he is slowly shrinking. As for his mental/emotional state its a little over the place and his submissiveness keeps going up. I would like to see some sort of humiliation for other characters.  As it stands only one character gets the brunt of it while the rest enjoy their Elysium state of growth, which kinda makes the story to me at least a bit uninteresting. 

• Upvote 1

I wanna see Trev get small enough and Seth get big enough that Trev can sit on Seth's cock like a horse and Seth can walk around holding Trev up with no effort.  Heck, to Trev's scale it would be bigger than straddling a real horse!

@dredlifter in his defense, the comments are very complete. 

The reaction you've had to this work has suggested to me a new, avant-guard form of story narration where instead of writing a story, the author writes comments about the story they have written from the viewpoint of readers on this forum. 

12 hours ago, muscledrain said:

I like 1 and 2...

What if someone at Elongro tampered with the dosages and wanted to do some kind of psychological experiment? What if Seth and Trev/Jack/Brooke/Stacy are part of an experiment where they are being observed? Data is collected and the chemical used to shrink Trev is going to be weaponized eventually, to make enemy soldiers weaker and more subservient.

I would be extremely disappointed if Seth was playing Trevor this whole time. That would almost unimaginably cruel. Right now, they are both getting enjoyment out of the size difference while still being friends. Based on what Dredlifter has said, it would be completely out of character, unless he's been toying with us in the  comments. 

The idea of someone giving Trevor altered Elongro or a different drug is intriguing, but if I remember correctly, all of the doses were drawn from the same vial. So, Trevor's dose would have to be the same thing the others took. 

When I first read the chapter I was just sad. I was hoping that Trevor would get at least a slight benefit from the partial dose of Elongro or at the very least not suffer even further harm. However, upon reflection and reading the comments, my focus moved more to Trevor's mental fortitude in being able to deal with his situation. Of course, everytime Trevor and Seth explore their feelings together, the story is really hot too. I also like the new female character (blanking on her name at the moment), and I think it will be interesting when Jack's brother shows up. This remains such a wonderfully engaging and well written story. 

• Like 2

19 hours ago, Kymuscleboy said:

When I first read the chapter I was just sad. I was hoping that Trevor would get at least a slight benefit from the partial dose of Elongro or at the very least not suffer even further harm. However, upon reflection and reading the comments, my focus moved more to Trevor's mental fortitude in being able to deal with his situation.

I'm still not sure that there won't be an eventual growth rebound for him.  *Eventual doesn't mean that it'll show up before the end.  It would make a fun twist in an epilogue or final paragraph*  If his growth plates are open enough to shrink, logic would dictate he could also grow.  He also grew before - why did that stop?  Or has it only stopped temporarily?  Dredlifter really hammered home through parts 1 to 9 that in order to grow with Elongro, Trevor had to a) get back to the gym and b) change his mindset.  After the end of part 10, both of these have happened in a extensive way.  For him to not experience some of the growth he (or we as readers for that matter) were led to believe would occur even though extraordinary efforts have been made feels very punitive and a little bit like we've been deliberately misled or trolled.  Of course this would all be trumped by Trevor requiring to be super small for an important plot point - ie much smaller than any normal person but because of that he's the only one who can do something specific to help Seth.  Ooooo or if he was the only one who could help Jack!  That would be a really interesting twist.

None of this makes the story less well written, less sexy, or less important because of the self-identity issues it explores, btw.  It definitely changes the theme and tone to be darker than we were first led to believe it would be, but stories change over time when they're written.

Edited by anormorph
caveat on eventual
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Part 11

The next morning Trevor wakes up and heads downstairs.  Everyone is lounging around with coffee, talking about plans for the day. Seth stands next to the kitchen island with a huge mug sipping it down and looks at Trevor with a grin. 

"Want to hit the water today?  Before the girls get here?"  Trevor nods, suggesting interest. "Jack has some jet skis that would be awesome to take out. It would be a LOT of fun. The other girls are going shopping anyway..." 

Trish is there too, she smiles at this and then adjusts her overflowing top.  Seth and Trevor enjoy the view before Seth continues.  

"The other guys just want to get their bronze on while recovering from their hangovers.  So it would just be us. What do you say?" 

Trevor smiles and says, "Hell yeah". 

Seth and Trevor get ready and head toward the neighborhood marina down the road. The pair take Jack's huge Hummer and Trevor notices how Seth has the seat ALL the way back while Trevor's feet barely touch the ground. Seth notices this out of the corner of his eye and smirks.  Even with the seat adjusted back Seth still barely fits in the oversized vehicle.  Arriving at the marina, they walk down the docks to the jet skis and both Seth's and Trevor's eyes go wide. They are huge, practically boats! 

"Woah, check these out, Trev!  These look awesome! Jack said his parents just got them back from the shop. They modified them a bit." 

Trevor looks up at Seth and then to the massive floating vessels.  

“Here man, I'll help you on,” Seth offers innocently. 

Suddenly Seth reaches down and easily lifts Trevor up and sets him on one of the jet skis. On the big watercraft Trevor looks like a 12 year old, barely able to reach the controls.   

"Erm...sorry Trevor.  This may not work for you.  They made these bigger for Jack and his friends." Seth laughs while Trevor glares. "How about this, we'll just take on jet ski.  I'll have to drive.  Scoot back little man!”

Trevor's eyes go wide eyed, realizing he gets to spend the morning holding on to Seth's MASSIVE body. "I guess this is an Ok consolation," he thinks to himself as Seth easily swings his big legs around and onto the jet ski, in front of Trevor.  Seth exits the marina and Trevor enjoys the feeling of wrapping his arms around Seth.  Because Seth is so huge, Trevor's head is at the middle of Seth's back and thus Trevor is actually able to wrap his short arms around Seth's relatively tiny waist.  Trevor can't believe how hard Seth's brick-sized ab muscles feel.  The two slowly head out to the deep water and Seth suddenly takes off.  The force pushes Seth's body back into Trevor.  The little man squeaks and flies off the back with a splash.  Seth turns around laughing. 

"Whoops!  Haha sorry about that man, I should've warned ya!  Hmmm...maybe you shouldn't sit behind me."  

Seth glides the jet ski over to Trevor.  He reaches his one long arm down and firmly grabs hold of Trevor's arm and lifts him out of the water with just ONE hand.  To Seth it is as easy as lifting a paint can.   He sets  Trevor down in front him this time.  Trevor turns his head to the side and up to look up to Seth's grinning face. 

“Jeezus Seth.  Just how strong are you?  Lifting me was nothing for you, wasn't it.”

The side of Seth's mouth curls into a smirk. “It really wasn't.  I mostly use dumbbells that are heavier than you anymore, little man.”  

Seth slowly brings up his arm and flexes his colossal right biceps next to Trevor's face.  It is even bigger than it was six weeks ago, and not only just due to Seth's new height.  Trevor wonders if it might now be over 30 inches, and insane number to think about, but looking at the watermelon sized muscle in front of him, it seems more the plausible.  And though it seems impossible, the muscle looks to be even more perfectly shaped than before.  

“Let's just say I'm pretty fucking strong...and only getting STRONGER.  Fuck, bro.  Look at that gun!”  Seth moves his arm inwards, literally bringing the flexed biceps against Trevor's face for comparison.  “Holy shit, Bro!  My arm is definitely bigger than your head now, I can see it!  Fuck, it just completely covers your face, little dude!  Oh fuck I'm big!”

Trevor's nose is against the warm ball of muscle and he wants nothing more than to open his mouth and lick it.  However, he refrains an leans back to speak.

“I think you're right Seth,” Trevor replies softly.  “You might have the biggest biceps in history.”

“Haha.  I hope you're right.  The only problem...these arms are still too SMALL.  Just wait until I pack some REAL size onto them, haha!”

Seth drops his flex and Trevor gulps and turns to face forward, now fully erect.  Seth's huge arms are above Trevor's shoulders so he easily reaches forward and grabs the controls.  The motion causes Trevor to feel his huge pecs bunch together against the back of Trevor's head.  As Seth's takes off, this time Trevor is pressed into his torso.  Thankfully the sound of the motor and crashing waves hides Trevor's gasps...he can totally feel Seth's enormous soft dick pushed up against his ass!

Seth careens into the waves the makes a bunch of jumps and tight turns.  The two are laughing and whooping and having a great time.  In his new position Trevor feels very safe, being surrounding on three sides by protective bodybuilder meat, even as he gets tossed around from Seth's aggressive driving.  After a few more jumps Seth heads over to a nearby beach and parks.  The pair jump off the watercraft and then swim out to a calm spot and just soak in the sun and chat.  After a while Trevor starts to get tired.  

"Seth, can we head back in, I can't tread water this long.  I'm surprised you can tread this long being so buff.  Muscle is supposed to sink."  

Seth chuckles, "Oh sorry little man.  I forgot how short you are.  I'm actually  standing on the bottom. Here just grab onto my arm."  

Seth reaches out and cradles Trevor, giving him relief, although Trevor can't help but feel like a toddler swimming with his parent.  As Seth holds him Trevor he can't help but reach out and squeeze Seth's rock solid delts.  Then he pushes on Seth's chest.  Trevor is totally getting into some wet muscle worship and Seth doesn't mind at all, as evidenced by the proud smile on his face.  To Trevor, Seth is like is like his giant superhero.  To Seth, Trevor is like his favorite little fan. 

Eventually the two buddies head back to the house and see the other bros lazing about, now starting to wake for the day.  They grab a drink and join them, enjoying the late morning sun.  The deck door slides open and a new, smaller guy walks out onto the deck  Jack leaps up.  

"There he is!  Little Bro!  Hey everyone, this is Mark, my little bro!"  

From the warped perspective of all the giants around, Trevor at first can't tell how big he is, just that he's smaller than the others.  He's a handsome guy, clearly Jack's brother from his looks.  He's well built too, clearly a jock himself.  Trevor thinks he looks like a prototypical high school quarterback.  The new guy looks around wide-eyed as all the giant muscular studs surrounding him to say hi.  Trevor hangs back as the others greet the newcomer.  Eventually, Jack leads his brother over to Seth and Trevor.  Jack introduces the two and Trevor silently groans as he finds himself look UP at the new guy.

Jack grins as he introduces the two.  "Mark, this is Trevor, your roomie!"  

Mark looks down at Trevor excitedly, "OH THANK GOD!  Haha, I was worried I was going to be the runt this week!"  

All the dudes laugh, all except Trevor.  

Mark adds, "No offense dude, but half the dudes here are on that Elongro shit, and they are HUGE!  Holy shit, especially this MONSTER!”

Mark turns and looks WAY up to Seth, staring in complete awe as the two shake hands.

“Nice to meet you, Mark,” Seth says.  “I'm gonna grab a drink inside, Trev, buddy, you want anything?”

Trevor waves him off as Seth heads inside the house.  As Seth walks away Mark stares in awe at Seth's insanely huge and defined back and all the muscular bumps and valleys packed onto it. 

“Damn Jack, I thought you were big, but that guy even dwarfs YOU!  All you huge guys make me feel tiny.  I'm used to being one of the the bigger guys in my school, but not here.  I can't wait until I'm old enough to take Elongro next year.  I wanna get tall too!  I'm actually way taller than Jack was when he was my age, so I hope to outgrow him!”  

“Fat chance, little bro!  I'm still growing.  I plan on always being the BIG BROTHER!”

“We'll see, Jack!”  Mark responds as the other guys hoot and holler and needle their sibling rivalry.

Mark looks back to Trevor.  “You look a little out of place here, dude, no offense.  How tall are you?"  

Trevor stares at Mark and reaffirms his proclamation from yesterday.

"I'm 5 ft 10."

Mark squints at Trevor suspiciously.  "Uh...no dude.  I don't think so.  I'm 6 ft 1 and still in high school, so I have bunch of friends who are 5 ft 10.  My last girlfriend was that tall too.  And I know they are taller than you."  

Jack then takes the opportunity to step right up to Trevor, forcing Trevor to crane his head way back.  Jack grins evilly as he stares down at the small man in front of him.

"You know, I was wondering if that was true.  We have a little sister in 8th grade who is five foot eight.  I thought that's how tall you looked when you first came in."  

Trevor looks around in panic.  But there is nowhere to hide.  

Jack chuckles, continuing his theory.  "Maybe little Trev is a bit more LITTLE than he's been letting on!" 

Mark is the first to say the words Trevor doesn't want to hear.  "Let's measure to be sure!" 

At a normal house this may be out of place, but in the land of growing giants, it's totally normal. Mark grins, savoring the feeling of not being shortest by a long shot. Jack quickly steps into the kitchen and brings out a tape measure.

"Measure up!" Jack yells, enjoying the fun of watching Trevor squirm. Mark comes over, and Trevor stands facing him, his eyes well above Trevor's. 

One of the bros calls out "Shit, Mark can totally see over his head!  Jesus, that dude is SHORT!”

Another adds, “He's small too!  Mark's got bigger arms, broader shoulders.  Shit, the little dude is the one who looks like a high-schooler, not Mark!" 

A chorus of laughter ensues. Trevor gets pink again with embarrassment.  Seth enters the deck and sees the goings on but it's too late to stop anything. Mark just grins and takes Trevor's measurements. 

"JUST UNDER FIVE EIGHT!!" Mark yells out. The crowd erupts again, hooting and hollering at the notion of someone being under 6ft tall... and by a wide margin too! 

Jack offers up another helpful observation, “HAHA.  Dude that sucks.  If you are under that mark then our little sister is probably even taller than you!” 

Mark can barely contain his glee, going back to back with Trevor to drive home the point. 

"Yep, Jack.  He's shorter than her. No doubt!!  Her and I did this right before I left, and I can tell he's shorter than our little sis!!" 

The embarrassment is almost overwhelming. And just when Trevor doesn't think it could get worse, Jack offers Trevor up to measure Mark. 

“He measured you, Trev.  So you gotta return the favor.  House rules!”

It totally is not the house rule, but Trevor can't stop the embarrassment train.  Everyone watches as Trevor struggles on his toes to get a good measurement before Jack steps in to help by picking Trevor up a few more inches. The group snickers again.

“He's REALLY light guys.  Probably the only guy here under 200 lbs.  And he's WAY under that.”

"What is it?" Mark asks. Trevor pauses before announcing "He's six two."

The group erupts in cheers much to the surprise of Mark.  Jack comes over to his brother and high fives him. 

Mark beams, "YES!  Another inch taller since I was last measured!  Just wait until I get on Elongro! I'm gonna be fucking HUGEEEEE!!!" Mark yells and flexes his impressive high schooler muscles before bro hugging the other giant guys in the room as they congratulate him.  

Seth looks at Trevor sympathetically, feeling his seething humiliation. While the guys are celebrating, Seth takes pulls him aside and reminds him of what he said last night. 

"And hey buddy, look at it this way.  At least your secret is out, Trev...we don't have to hide it anymore..." 

Just then Jack swaggers over and still giggling at Trevor. "Hey Trev, I thought we used to be about the same height back when I was small... what gives?" 

"We were, Jack,” Trevor replies solemnly.  Jack looks on  puzzled.  “I tried a second shot of Elongro to see if I could grow.  A second shot of Elongro does nothing.  In fact, it turns out that for some unlucky few a second shot can actually cause some shrinkage.”

Jack looks stunned.  He pauses for a few seconds thinking, before his mouth starts to crack into a smile.  His smile grows and widens and soon he's guffawing.  He feigns a melodramatic sigh of relief.

"Dude, that SUCKS.... but SO glad you told me. A few of the guys and I were going to do another shot tonight, hoping to grow more. GUESS WE'LL SKIP IT! I don't want to dip below 7 feet and lose any of these big muscles!  Or this big cock of mine.”  Jack lewdly gropes his prodigious
 bulge.  “Brooke LOVES my BIG dick.  Thanks for saving me, shrimp.  Being small would suck!!!" 

Jack walks away laughing as he goes.  Trevor rolls his eyes and pounds his fist on his leg, realizing he has just unknowingly prevented Jack from getting knocked down a few pegs. 

“Here I go, helping guys get huge again and I get nothing for it..." 

Seth rubs Trevor's back, trying to console him again, and reaches over and hands him a beer. 

"Forget it, dude. J Don't worry about them.  Tell ya what, let's get out of here for a while.  Why don't you go change and we'll grab some lunch in town." 

Trevor goes up quickly to change and runs into Mark setting into the room.  Mark offers up what he thinks is some helpful advice.

"You know, I've always been bigger than Jack was at the same age. Our parents are pretty tall, so it's no surprise we got big. But I think I will be a LOT bigger than him once I can do Elongro! You should really consider it man. You probably need it more than anyone. Pretty soon my little sis will tower you!" Mark laughs as he leaves the room.

Seth treats Trevor to a hearty lunch away from the rest of the tall college ubermen, which helps calm Trevor down.  They then stop to enjoy some ice cream, and Trevor smiles as some young boys at the parlor ask Seth to get down on one knee and flex for them.  They are enamored by Seth and understandably so as they gasp and feel his unmatched biceps.   

Back at the house the two walk in the door.  A shrill squeal pierces the silence.  Trevor swears he sees a gazelle pass him before realizing it's Stacy.  She has sped past Trevor, not even noticing him, on her way to her big man.  She squeals again and leaps into Seth's arms.  His titanic muscles allow him to easily catch her.  She wraps her LONG legs around Seth's waist and Seth holds her up as they make out heavily.  Stacy coos between kisses.

“Oh my gawd baby, you look so good.  Even bigger and stronger.  Oh I love your big chest so much!  Keep growing for me, Seth.”

Seth growls back, “MMM yeah babe.  Seven foot five now.  And 440 pounds of man meat just for you.  I can't tell you are taller too, babe.  Tell me.”

“I'm 6'9 now, Seth.  A tall strong woman for a such a tall strong man!”

The revelation causes another deep and resonant groan from Seth.  The two make out for a few more  before Seth grunts, remembering Trevor.  The two lovers break apart and Stacy turns and looks way down to Trevor standby nearby, now seeing him.  Trevor can see Seth's cock has plumped to half chub during his makeout session, snaking prominently down the leg of his shorts.  Trevor has also been aroused by the giant and giantess porn scene that was just beginning, though his arousal goes unnoticed.  Not to mention Stacy's own goddess Amazon body.  Her legs are so long and toned, so tight and tanned. Leading up to her exposed tight belly and finally her enormous breasts, which must be even bigger than Trish's.  And finally her supermodel face and long blond hair.  Stacy smiles brightly.   

“Oh hi Trevor!  I'm sorry, I was so excited to see my big man I must've almost trampled you!  Oh my gosh, sorry for that little...um...show we gave you, hehe.”

“It's ok.  You were excited.  How are you Stacy?”

“I'm so good!  Thank you for asking.”  Stacy leans down, WAY down and hugs him.  Trevor can see that Stacy is studying him closely as she stands back up to her full height, towering over him.  Trevor's eyes are now level her with large perky breasts. She knows something is off but doesn't want to offend him.  Trevor can see the wheels turning in her head so he sighs and tells her. 

“I look small, I know, Stacy.  I am small.  I...shrank.”  Stacy gasps and covers her mouth.  “I tried a second shot of Elongro.  It didn't work out.”

“Oh my gosh, Trevor, I'm so sorry.”  

Trevor is thankful for Stacy's concern.  She gets down on her knees and wraps her long arms around him, hugging him again, this time for comfort.  Her large breasts smash up against his torso and Trevor thinks to himself no wonder Seth bones so hard for her, Stacy is so hot.  While Trevor is grateful for her concern, the fact that this WOMAN is now the same height as him while on her knees is terrifying and emasculating. 

Stacy then breaks the hug and smiles at Trevor.  She leans in and gives him a big kiss on his cheek.  

“Well if you need anything you let us know.  Seth and I are here for you.  Our size is too.  You are our best little friend!”

While the meaning is genuine, the term could be better, Trevor laughs to himself.  Seth steps over and looms over them both.

“Yeah, buddy, we're here for you...um...except right now.”  Seth chuckles, grins and grabs Stacy by her waist and lifts her back up, causing her to squeal again.  “Right now, Stacy and I...um...we're going to get reacquainted.”

Trevor grins and rolls his eyes, “Go on you two lovebirds.  Go get 'reacquainted' as you say.”  The two titanic coeds giggle and make their way upstairs for some fun.  Trevor plops down on the couch and enjoys the view of the gulf and plays with his phone.  He sees he rest of the houseguests are hanging out down on the beach.  A few minutes later he dozes off for a quick nap.

Trevor awakens 20 minutes later.  Knowing how Seth's stamina must be he heads outside to enjoy the warm Florida seabreeze.  He takes a short walk down the street, enjoying the peace.  All the college kids must be hanging out down on the beach as the street is relatively quiet.  On his return leg Trevor approaches the house from the opposite side.  He decides to explore and check out the other half of Jack's family compound.  

He rounds the south side of the house and hears the unmistakable sound of of a bouncing basketball.  Figuring it's some of the bros playing a pic up game he turns the corner and freezes.  

Brooke is there, shooting hoops and practicing her skills.  And she is TALL.  

Brooke's long, smooth, toned, firm and yet still feminine body is twisting and shooting the ball.  She is wearing just short shorts and sports bra that is barely able to contain her boobs.  Even for being so tall, her movements are smooth and graceful, a tribute to her superior physical conditioning and body control.  Nearly all her shots swish into the hoop.

Standing at the edge of the court, Trevor is unable to contain his shock. 

“Oh my god...BROOKE?!?”

He shouts and distracts Brooke, and her shot clangs on the rim and bounces toward Trevor.  Trevor picks up the ball as Brooke stares at him, in shock as well.  

“Is that you, Trevor?  Can I have the ball back?” she asks. 

As Trevor slowly approaches Brooke with the ball, she seems to grow larger and taller.  Once he's right next to her, she looms over him.  He can hardly believe her size and Brooke feels the same way about him.  In between breaths, Brooke speaks.

“Trevor...you're...you're so...small.”

Trevor inwardly groans.  He replies as he looks up, way up at his towering ex girlfriend.  “Yeah.  And you Brooke, you're the opposite!  So tall!”

Brooke beams, “Thank you!  Tallest on the team!”  The two stand there is awkward silence.  To break the silence, Brooke suggests catching up.  “So...wanna shoot around and chat?  You can help me practice.”

Trevor shrugs and launches the ball toward the hoop.  He misses badly, but at least he connects with some iron.  Brooke rebounds the ball and takes a shot, draining it of course.  While shooting around the two catch up on where they are.  It's clear there is no more chemistry and Brooke sees him just a good friend.  Trevor manages to make about 1 out of every 10 shots, and only when he stands close, while Brooke seems to sink every 9 of 10.  

“So you are enjoying basketball, Brooke?”  

“Oh yes, so much!  I actually finished the season with honorable mention All-America.  Coach thinks I can be first team next year.  I led the team in scoring this year and...”

As Brooke expounds on her accolades, Trevor grabs the ball, cocks his arms and starts to shoot.  As he release the ball Brooke LEAPS into the air in front of him and SWATS the ball sideways and off the court.  She lands and gives him a big, proud grin as Trevor stands there, embarrassed.

“...and I led the conference in blocked shots!” she says excitedly. 

Trevor and Brooke then hear some booming laughter. They turn and see Jack walking toward them in just some gym shorts while curing some 75 lbs dumbbells.  His biceps and forearms are pumped as vein criss-cross his impressive muscles.  While nowhere as big as Seth, he could still step on any stage and compete as physique or classic-physique bodybuilder.

“Fuck, Babe!”  Jack laughs.  “You just absolutely destroyed little Trevor with that block.  That was so hot.”  

Brooke swoons, “Speaking of HOT.  Oh my gawd Jack your arms looks so huge today.”  

“Brooke, you made that block look so easy, ” he says, continuing to pump his guns for his girl. 

“It was pretty easy, I'm used to block girls who are way taller than Trevor.”

“Yeah, Babe.  So blocking Trevor must've been nothing for a giantess like you.  Trevor is pretty damn SHORT, isn't he?  Can you believe you used to date him?”

Jack is enjoying watching Trevor squirm as he asserts his and Brookes superiority.  Brooke, to her credit, has little interest downright humiliating Trevor.  She is the proverbial nice girl who has been swept away by the cocky jock bad boy that is giant Jack.  Alas, she can't help but join in Jack's fun to impress her frat stud boyfriend.

“It seems like such a long time ago that we dated.  But we grew apart.”

Jack booms.  “You 'grew apart'!  HAHAHa.  Boy if that ain't the truth.  Brooke, you just kept getting bigger and sexier, while Trevor here actually SHRANK!”

Brooke's eyes go wide.  “HE SHRANK!  Oh my, that's sucks, Trevor,” she says with sympathy.”

Jack, however, continues.  “Yeah Babe.  He's now just under five foot eight!”

Brooke gasps.  “No way.  He'd be the shortest guy on our GIRLS basketball team!” 

This revelation causes Jack to guffaw again, his mighty pecs bounce up and down as his body reacts in epic laughter.  

“Yeah, Brooke.  He's a runt now, aren't you, runt.  Hey Trevor, guess what?”  

Jack guides Brooke to stand back to back with Trevor.  Her head reaches far above his own as his head leans against the top of her neck.  He feels truly tiny in her and Jack's presence.  Jack leans down and grins his big handsome face right near Trevor's.

“Guess what, squirt.  MY tall sexy girlfriend is now six foot fucking EIGHT.  That's right.  Brooke is now a full FOOT taller than you.  She has outgrown you, AND THEN SOME!”  Jack then slowly stands to his full, TOWERING 7 ft height.  A full SIXTEEN inches taller than little Trevor.  “I hate to say it, tiny.  But I don't think you're man enough for such a gorgeous giantess.  UNLIKE ME, RIGHT BABE!?”  

Jack brings up his arms and flexes his titanic biceps, well over Trevor's head.  Brooke squeals and again ravages Jack's flexed arm.

“Oh Jack, I just love your body, your huge muscles.  And you're right.  A girl like me needs a BIG man you fit the bill!  Oh my gosh, you are so strong.”

Jack grins, “Let me show you STRONG, Babe.”

Jack turns and grabs Trevor under the armpits.  He starts to lift Trevor up and down above his head, as if he were doing shoulder presses.  Jack delights in the ease it requires of him.  It feels like he's lifting and throwing little Trev as a happy dad does for his giggling toddler. 

“Holy shit!  Trevor is LIGHT!  What do you weigh, like 140 lbs?  If that?  Haha I usually delt press 315, so this is easy!  TOO EASY.  Let's try something else.”

Trevor feels his world turn as Jack easily manipulates him into a horizontal position.  He uses his big hands to grab a shoulder and a leg.  

“Stay flat, little buddy.  Time for some curls!  Brooke, what do you think of me curling your ex-boyfriend? HAHAHa!”

Jack then starts to CURL little Trevor.  Brooke squeals, she is obviously and arms girl, any arm flex Jack performs seems to elicit a girlish moan.  

“Oh my gosh, Jack!  You are curling a fully grown man!  Oh my you are so hot.  I love that you are so BIG.  So TALL.  So STRONG!  You make Trevor look so puny!”

Jack continues to pump Trevor up and down.  He is so in shock and embarrassed he can't respond.

“Damn, Trevor.  You are almost TOO SMALL to even give these 23 inch guns a good pump.  Man you really need to put on some SIZE!”

Trevor finally whimpers, “Ugh, please put me down, Jack.  I'm gonna hurl.”

“Oh shit!  Haha don't want you blowing tiny chunks on me.  Like I said, can't really get a pump from you anyway!  You're too light.”  

Jack turns Trevor and stands him up, who wobbles for a second.  Jack reaches out his huge hand to steady Trevor.   Jack has never felt more cocky and powerful than he has in this moment, completely dominating his woman's ex-boyfriend.  He sees how small Trevor's head looks next to his own giant mit.  “I wonder...” Jack thinks to himself...

Jack takes his giant hand off Trevor's shoulder and places his palm on the top of Trevor's head.  “His head is so much smaller than a basketball,” Jack says to no one.  

Trevor turns to see Jack, his LONG, muscular arm extending up from Trevor's head and connecting to his rippling deltoid.  Suddenly Trevor feels pressure on all sides of his head and Jack's long, thick fingers clamp down.  Trevor feels a force pulling down on his neck...it's gravity pulling down on the rest of his body.  Trevor gasps as he feels his feet leave the court!  Jack is LIFTING Trevor off the ground by simply palming his head and lifting with one arm!

The motion causes even Jack to gasp.  He wasn't sure he would be able to pull on the feat, but here he was, holding another man off the ground using just his arm and palming his head. It makes Jack feel like the ultimate muscle stud.  

“OH FUCK YEAH!  LOOK AT THIS BABE!”  Jack boast as Brooke moans in impressed arousal.  

As Trevor hangs there he swears he sees Jack's bulge double in size, filling with blood.  The feeling of power is too arousing for the 7 ft tall uberman.  Jack sets Trevor back down where he again wobbles.

Brooke reaches out to steady him this time and replies with a motherly, “Easy now, there little guy.  Are you ok?”

Trevor can only nod as he stares up at the sexy giants who had just dominated him in every way.  Brooke, unable to contain herself, kisses Jack deeply and fondles his massive bulge, right in front of Trevor.  Trevor uses the opportunity to walk away, leaving the giant dominators to attack each other in aroused delight. 

The rest of the afternoon passes with Trevor avoiding Jack and Brooke.  Seth and Stacy take a break to eat some dinner with Trevor, but after they head back upstairs to continue their fucking.  They can't get enough of each other. 

Later that night Seth and Stacy are still again going at it, only this time Jack and Brooke have joined them.  It's like the two alpha males are in competition to make their girls scream the loudest.  Trevor and Mark's room is connected to the long hallway that connects the two largest bedrooms, so high-pitched shrieks of pleasure and deep bass groans of delight fill the upstairs.  At one point the sounds are so loud that Trevor can even hear them through his headphones.  Knowing he won't get any peace hanging out on his bunk, Trevor decides to head back downstairs to escape the sounds of the frantic sex show.

As Trevor walks down the hallway he hears Brooke's unmistakable sex sounds.  Sounds that he remembers eliciting from her with his own sexual prowess in the past.  A past that seems like eons ago when he was a more respectable man.  He remembers seeing Brooke straddling his waist, riding his cock in his dormroom, her tits bouncing up and down above him.  The two would fuck while Seth would wait in the dorm lobby.  How times had changed.  As he heads towards the stairs he hears Brooke wailing out.

“...oh fuck yes, Jack!  So deep.  So fucking DEEP!  No one has EVER been so deep.  OOOOhh!  Fuck me with your huge cock you giant muscle hunk!”

“...GRRRR, oh yeah baby.  Ride my big fat dick.  Your TALL boyfriend wants you to feel so good.”  Jack responds in between grunts. 

“No man will ever be enough for me again!  You're the...uh...BIGGEST...TALLEST...oh my god...MOST HUNG man I've EVER had.”

“Tell me how big I am baby.”

“SO BIG, JACK!  So strong...so TALL.  OHHHHH.  And so HUNG.   Your huge cock makes me so wet.  Your cock might be over TWICE as big as the next biggest one I've had.  You fill my pussy up so much...OOOOOOOH!”

“YEAH BROOKE!  And you are so TALL, my hot sexy goddess!  Any other man would be too small for you.  Too short.  Too weak.  Too shrimp-dicked.  But not me.  WE ARE HOT SEXY GIANTS!  YES!  RIDE MY BIG DICK, BROOKE...”

Trevor slumps his shoulders as descends the stairs, happy to get away from the giants' dirty talk as they bang it out.  As he grabs a drink he sees many of the houseguests down on the beach around a bonfire.  He surmises they too have decided to give Seth and Stacy and Jack and Brooke privacy.  Trevor decides to sit on the pool deck in the cool Spring air.  He plops down on a chair and is startled by a another deep voice. 

“Hey dude.”

Trevor looks over and sees a male houseguest sitting on the other side of the deck in shorts and tank top.  He hadn't noticed him through the dark as he entered the deck. 

“Oh.  Hey man,” Trevor replies.

Trevor knows he met the guy yesterday but can't think of his name.  Like the others he's very attractive.  A square jaw with dimpled cheeks, a handsome face that was almost model-esque without being too pretty for a man.  He had short brown dark hair and his skin was slightly olive as if he had a hint of Native American or Italian blood in his genes.  Built very well, very lean with incredibly wide shoulders tapering down to an incredibly tight waist.  And of course, he was very tall as his long legs stretched out from his reclined deck chair.  He looked like a former swimmer who had decided to start pumping up in recent months.  The seated stud looks at Trevor and motions to the upstairs windows. 

“Those big guys and girls can be quite noisy, can't they.”

“Yeah, they sure can be.”

“Makes sense with Jack and Seth.  They are so huge.  I can't even imagine that girls as tall as Brooke and Stacy can take them.  Those dudes make me feel so small.”

Trevor stares at the stud in disbelief.  “You feel small?  Man, look at me!”

The stud shrugs and chuckles.  “Sorry, man.  I didn't even think of that.  I'm Logan by the way.  And you're Trevor, right?”

“Yeah, I'm Trevor.  Sorry I didn't remember your name.”

“It's ok.  I remember yours, you sorta stand out among the crowd here.”

Trevor rolls his eyes and laughs.  “Well, 'stand out' isn't how I would describe it.  I'm surprised you even noticed me from way up there.”

The hunky college boy gives Trevor a warm grin.  “How could I not notice a cutie like you?”

Trevor returns the look, confused.  “Excuse me?” 

“I said you're a cutie.  Good looking, tight little body.  I'm gay if you couldn't tell.  Everyone knows.”

“You think I'm attractive.  But I'm so small...”

“Around Jack and Seth I feel small too." .  

Trevor scoffs, “Oh come on, Logan.  Here stand up.”

Logan grins and slowly rises of his chair.  Trevor stands as well, but where Trevor quickly reaches his zenith, Logan rises and rises, towering over Trevor.

“You really, think you are small now, Logan?  How tall are you?”

“I'm 6 ft 7.”

“THAT'S HUGE!  Logan, you are a giant.  You're almost a foot taller than me.  You are a giant stud.”

Trevor's words cause Logan to start palming his crotch.  He stares way down at Trevor, enamored by the small man as his cock begins to tent his shorts.  

“You keep flattering me like that little guy and I'm going to attack you.”

“I can't believe you would be into a runt like me.  I'm so small!”

“Some guys like that...guys like me.  Fuck it, you are too cute to resist!”

All of a sudden Logan reaches down and grabs little Trevor into a hug, lifting him off the ground.  Trevor can feel Logan's much more significant dick digging into his own crotch.  Logan steps over to the recliner and sets Trevor down on his back.  He then crouches down and unbuttons Trevor shorts and yanks them and his underwear down his short legs.  Trevor erection springs up and Logan smiles. 

“Oh my goodness that's so hot.  Your little dick is just perfect, it's so cute.”  

The words don't exactly flatter Trevor, but he finds himself rock solid.  Logan stands up and adjust his own boner in his shorts, a massive log that must be close to twice as long as Trevor's.  Trevor smiles back up at Logan who gets back down on his knees straddling Trevor.  Without warning Logan bends down and swallows Trevor's entire cock in his warm hot mouth.

Trevor throws his head back in pounding pleasure.  He discovers there are least some benefits to having a dicklet as Logan's rough tongue is able to lick all around his shaft while keeping his entire dick in his mouth.  Logan doesn't even have to bob his head, no deepthroat is necessary.  The sensation is overwhelming for Trevor as his body shudders.  Logan looks up to Trevor and runs his giant hands over Trevor's small but defined torso.

Logan opens his mouth and catches his breath.  “Oh my little Trevor.  This is so hot.  I love your little cock.  You are the perfect size, small and tight.  I want to try something.  You are so little, I wonder if I can get your dick and balls in my mouth at the same time.”

Before Trevor can respond Logan dives back down to Trevor's crotch.  He swallows the cock and works his head down where he opens up wide and sucks in Trevor's two peanut sized testicles into his mouth!  Logan moans in excitement at his success of the feat.  The deep moaning in his mouth vibrates against Trevor dick and balls bringing him to the brink.  Logan sucks deeply and grabs Trevor's nipple and causing him to writhe.  Trevor GROANS he blows his load into Logan's mouth.   Logan's huge hand presses down on his torso to keep Trevor from flopping off the lounger.  After a few more spasms Trevor relaxes.

Logan opens his mouth letting Trevor's wet sloppy junk fall out of his mouth.  He smiles at Trevor. 

“You don't blow much but you sure taste good.  Thanks little guy that was great.”

Trevor watches the giant buff cock-hungry gay swimmer stud walk away into the night, happy that at least got a fantastic blowjob out his spring break experience. 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Next time:  The saga starts to wind down at the next major life event. 

• Like 11

AW FUCK!!! What a chapter!!!  I love it.  Love every word.   The perfect amount of cascading emotions for Trevor.  From sex to the best/worst humiliation he has ever experienced.  

*more to come

I thought this was supposed to be torture?  :P 

Granted Trevor got completely taken down a thousand pegs but it feels like Trev has a thousand more pegs left.  He's becoming quite bulletproof in regards to the humiliation.  You have to admire it.  I really thought that Trev was going to be set up and exposed by Logan but that didn't happen. 

Very hot chapter but I want more stats and strength feats especially from Seth!  They're so fuckin huge now! 

*more commentary to come

• Like 1

Fantastic chapter! I love the ending scene, happy Trevor makes the world a sweeter place. I hope Logan comes back, Trevor could use the confidence. Seth seems to like showing off for him but only to fuel a deeply rooted narcissistic desire, but Logan seems genuinely nice. 

I hope we get a scene where Jack get's put back in his place. We hear that the other giant's feel like they are in Seth's shadow, but I haven't gotten the impression that Jack is majorly bothered by being only the second biggest. But after that scene with Brooke (I don't care if you were just trying to impress your jocky badboy boyfriend, you were just being an ass there Brook) it feels like he could be taken down more than a few pegs. Maybe someone injecting him with all those shots of Elongro causing some major shrinkage? Would make this line some cruel self-fulfilling prophecy. 

34 minutes ago, dredlifter said:

Any other man would be too small for you.  Too short.  Too weak.  Too shrimp-dicked.  But not me.

Great addition, Dredlifter!  The entire water portion was incredibly hot with the passive and not-so-passive comparisons.  The extra reference of Trish and the two of them actually just having fun was a really welcome addition.  And Trevor totally should have licked Seth's arm.....

3 hours ago, dredlifter said:

Mark looks back to Trevor.  “You look a little out of place here, dude, no offense.  How tall are you?"  

Trevor stares at Mark and reaffirms his proclamation from yesterday.

"I'm 5 ft 10."

Mark squints at Trevor suspiciously.  "Uh...no dude.  I don't think so.  I'm 6 ft 1 and still in high school, so I have bunch of friends who are 5 ft 10.  My last girlfriend was that tall too.  And I know they are taller than you."  

I can't believe Trevor hasn't learned his lesson about this one yet.... It went exactly where I thought you were going to bring it, but was still a interesting inclusion.  It also gave me some consolation that Jack will potentially be dwarfed by his younger brother in the future.  I noticed that you deliberately avoid having Trevor say that he's not interested.  It's clear that he doesn't want to do it, but carries through with it after being caught in his lie.  This little bit was odd:

A chorus of laughter ensues. Trevor gets pink again with embarrassment.  Seth enters the deck and sees the goings on but it's too late to stop anything.

It totally wasn't too late to stop it.  It would have been awkward as fuck, but not too late.  He didn't even necessarily have to stop it.  He could have vocally confirmed with Trevor if he was okay. This would publicly drive home the point that they could harm Trevor (and not just physically), that people need checked in with Trevor before starting things. .  I've pretty much given up on Jack, but from what we see of Mark's intention, he probably would have realized how inappropriate it was.  I think Mark would have apologized a little but definitely stopped mid compare to ask Trevor to continue.  I also strongly think Trevor would have gladly agreed, especially because Mark just seems so excited at the whole situation of not being the smallest for what he expected would be a week of sibling torture.  This is a brilliant peak into just how insecure Jack is as well - without Trevor giving him Elongro, Jack would be smaller than his little brother.  It makes his disrespectful treatment of Trevor even more inappropriate than it already is.  After Seth's 'serious' commitment to protecting Trevor, his lack of action to do that for his little buddy in this chapter definitely makes me question his sincerity.  His physical absence every time Jack physically manhandles Trevor against his will highlights the need for Jack to be harshly held accountable or for Trevor to get laser vision or something to physically defend himself. 

Just then Jack swaggers over and still giggling at Trevor. "Hey Trev, I thought we used to be about the same height back when I was small... what gives?" 

"We were, Jack,” Trevor replies solemnly.  Jack looks on  puzzled.  “I tried a second shot of Elongro to see if I could grow.  A second shot of Elongro does nothing.  In fact, it turns out that for some unlucky few a second shot can actually cause some shrinkage.”

Jack looks stunned.  He pauses for a few seconds thinking, before his mouth starts to crack into a smile.  His smile grows and widens and soon he's guffawing.  He feigns a melodramatic sigh of relief.

"Dude, that SUCKS.... but SO glad you told me. A few of the guys and I were going to do another shot tonight, hoping to grow more. GUESS WE'LL SKIP IT! I don't want to dip below 7 feet and lose any of these big muscles!  Or this big cock of mine.”  Jack lewdly gropes his prodigious
 bulge.  “Brooke LOVES my BIG dick.  Thanks for saving me, shrimp.  Being small would suck!!!" 

Jack walks away laughing as he goes.  Trevor rolls his eyes and pounds his fist on his leg, realizing he has just unknowingly prevented Jack from getting knocked down a few pegs. 

This might be my favourite Trevor moment in the whole series - this kindness and candour he still manages to extend to Jack.  The way it's presented, I don't actually believe that he did this unknowingly.  I personally hoped that Jack wouldn't be as much of a social bully as he turned out to be post-Elongro and this approach he takes to actually talk to Trevor gives me hope a character change might still happen.  Jack trying to actively give something back to Trevor since he gave him the super-charged Elongro could be a really neat tie-in.  As a side note, it's incredibly loyal of Trevor that he hasn't spilled the worst-kept secret in existence about the four people he gave Elongro to.  On top of blowing Jack's whole intimidation-and-eat-your- veggies schtick, there's bound to be some sort of anti-enhancement rules or tests getting developed in athletics, wouldn't there?  His silence spares them all the potential social isolation he went through when he was the odd person out.  It also saves them from being branded as freaks or worse from the outside world. 

Yes, this chapter has a ton of humiliating things happen to Trevor, but this time, Dredlifter, you put it in context so we get that Trevor is actually having fun, is making a choice to stay there.  You also don't have him make the choice out of a fear of confrontation, or to avoid 'ruining' anything (which he did previously) so he's no longer exhibiting mental traits that mirror those of abuse and assault victims/survivors.  It might seem like small things, Dredlifter, but they're not.  They're freaking enormous!  Those narrative style changes really help capture the themes it sounded like you wanted at the start of Elongro and whose absence dimmed your otherwise very endearing, very hot, very emotional Chapter 10.

Huge round of applause for giving Stacy something to both develop her and to show that she may have been the only one not to get wrapped up in a net of Elongro-growth-fueled insecurity, Dredlifter.  This is a huge character reversal for her from earlier!

I'm not going to quote the whole Brooke section, because there was too much that I liked about it.  It was like a tale of two Brookes - Brooke without Jack present and Brooke with Jack present.  Brooke alone with Trevor was civil, cordial, friendly.  Her replacement once Jack shows up is vapid, spineless, and directed almost solely by her hind-brain.  The spill-overs as her former(actual?) personality fights to get through when Jack mistreats Trevor are deliciously reminiscent of Jekyll and Hyde, Dredlifter.  And who doesn't love a good corruption scene almost, if not more than, a redemption story?

The lift and carry sequence was both mentally rough and really fucking hot for me.  This was another sequence where it's too bad Jack is so belligerent and intent on bullying others to make himself look stronger and bigger.  It does come across as extra hostile considering that Trevor saved his sorry ass from shrinking by letting him know not to take a second shot of Elongro.  If he had bothered to get Trevor's permission, I feel like both Jack and Hyde-Brooke would have received even more gratification from the scene.  Considering Trevor's reaction to only try to stop things when he gets nauseous, he very likely would have agreed to be part of what Jack went ahead did to him without permission.  However, with Trevor's co-operation and contributing to balance mechanics, Jack could have felt and looked even stronger, even more impressive.  Alas, Jack was a dick.  Maybe there can be an Elongro reunion 10 years after college and Jack's had enough time to get over himself...?

The final lift was potentially, incredibly dangerous.  Can you confirm, Dredlifter, that the way you describe it, Trevor knew what Jack was about to try, chose not to stop him, AND to remain perfectly still to help it work?  You set up Trevor's line of sight and POV before it starts very specifically and I can't imagine any other purpose than this.  It really added another layer to just how kinky Trevor has become....  In your mind, was Trevor this much of an adrenaline junky before Elongro is set?

On that note:

They turn and see Jack walking toward them in just some gym shorts while curling some 75 lbs dumbbells.

Who even does this?  ?  Walks around outside on a huge vacation mansion complex while curling?  The visual is absolutely hysterical, Dredlifter!  I'm not sure if you placed it where you did in the story to signal that the next part was going to be a bit incongruous, but I was dying of laughter reading it.

Logan's scene was curiously one-sided.  The choice to leave us guessing about whether or not Logan has used Elongro was also a brilliant touch.  With his absence of the hyper-masculinization Seth and Jack display, I'm going to hypothesize that Logan is not an Elongro user.  And I think that strengthens his presence and role here.  He isn't driven by the hyper-Elongro-sex-drive - he's actually interested and attracted to Trevor instead of pursuing him because of a chemically altered need.  Granted, the size disparity does definitely add to Trevor's freak/fetish appeal within Elongro's giant setting, but that makes it more important.  It highlights that freak status won't be Trevor's placement out in the real world.  It was also vindicating and refreshing that Trevor didn't need Seth to arrange it for him or save him in order for it to happen.  Yes, it's clear Logan's in the driver's seat, but this was something that was just for Trevor and, though Trevor felt embarrassed at first and confused (his concept of sexuality has been so opened up at this point, I'm tempted to use pan to describe him), he was actually called beautiful, fit, handsome, cute.  Things that not even Seth, his closest friend, can use to describe Trevor because of Seth's shift to an insecure mindset that only larger size is masculine, desirable, and/or beautiful.  It's inclusion to be the strong finish of this chapter was a much, much better choice than a cuck scene given the rampant post-Elongro insecurity Seth, Jack, and Hyde-Brooke have have become mired in (hope to see them get out of that someday, maybe in that Reunion special?) and given that Trevor has been so victimized here at Camp Jack.  Also jeezus-fucking-christ-Trevor-get-your-head-out-of-your-ass-why-the-fuck-did-you-not-ask-for-his-number?!?!?!

Still haven't given up my torch for Trevor to grow physically in the last line-ish of the story, btw...?

• Like 2