dredlifter

47 minutes ago, dredlifter said:

Naw.  Trevor is going to be fine.

I still have faith in you delivering this, lol.  You know this 'cause you're the author....

48 minutes ago, dredlifter said:

I feel like you're not giving Trevor enough credit.  Is he jealous as hell at the giants and completely infatuated with them?  Yes.  Is he a suicidally depressed robot.  Not even close.  Trevor is a lot tougher than you think.  

We aren't getting the inside scoop about his strength.  It hasn't come across at all for me.  I keep waiting to see it, but he keeps ending back down at rock bottom.  He hasn't had a validated achievement  based on his own merit since his mini-growth near the end of part one.  He hasn't had one based on all the effort we keep seeing from him.  I don't think he's a suicidally depressed robot, thankfully you had him get past that particular stage but again without any recognition of making it past that.  I think he's a husk at this particular point.  An isolated reflection of a person with no sense of self worth.   Based on this answer, I guess I'm really asking for a clear indication of this strength.   He hasn't been given an opportunity to show it for the reader to know it's there.

54 minutes ago, dredlifter said:

I guess I'll leave you with this.  We are 10 chapters in and the tone and themes of each chapter have basically been the same.  If you expect these to now suddenly change you are going to be disappointed. 

I don't expect the overall tone and theme to change at all - that isn't what I'm trying to say.  Keeping the same tone and theme doesn't mean they aren't going to be modulated into a new version of the core melody.

We interrupt your mid-week shenanigans to bring you some math about Seth's glorious dick as of chapter 10.  These are ballpark figures for cylinders, so the numbers will be a bit bigger *grin* than they should.  Trust me, the... mental pictures will still be totally worth it.  This does guess Trevor's starting size at 6.5 inches (16.6cm) x 6 inches (15.3cm).  The length is listed in the story but the girth is not.  I arbitrarily picked 6 because of Trevor's references to feeling thick.

If Trevor hadn't shrunk at all, his dick would have been 309 cubic cm.

If Trevor's cock had shrunk proportionately, his dick would be 280 cubic cm.

Since Trevor's cock shrank much more than he did (he was left with 34% of his proportional dick) to 4.5 inches (11.5cm) his new girth would be 4.17 inches (10.6cm).  At this size he's reduced to 103 cubic cm of dick.

Assuming Seth kept the same proportions as when Trevor measured him in Part 9, he's now 15 inches (38.1cm) x 10.19 inches (25.9cm).  That's a whopping 2035 cubic cm of dick!

Sooooo, if Trevor hadn't shrunk at all, Seth would be a mind-warping 6.58 times his size!

If Trevor shrank proportionately, Seth would be an even more gargantuan 7.27 times his size!!

Since poor Trevor was reduced to 34% of the dick he 'could' (should?) have, Seth is now a TITANIC 18.76 TIMES his size!!!

??? and a couple of gigantic ??.

This PSA has been brought to you by the Elongro Fan Club, of which I still count myself a member of despite my much darker interpretations of Dredlifter's intentions in Chapter 10.

Happy Fapping.  ??

• Like 2

1 hour ago, anormorph said:

MMMM I wholeheartedly enjoy these calculations.  Seth is a titan of a man.  

One thing I absolutely love about Seth's growth is that he's not just getting taller.  He is becoming proportionally more masculine.  More muscular, more hung.  Using some reverse calculations courtesy of giantdimensions.com, Seth has reached a point where if he were still his original 5'8 height with his current proportions, his cock would've been about 11 inches hard, compared to Trevor's 6.5 inches at his original size. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, anormorph said:

Since poor Trevor was reduced to 34% of the dick he 'could' (should?) have, Seth is now a TITANIC 18.76 TIMES his size!!!

This PSA has been brought to you by the Elongro Fan Club, of which I still count myself a member of despite my much darker interpretations of Dredlifter's intentions in Chapter 10.

Happy Fapping.  ??

That is MIND BLOWING...as well as blowing other areas of the anatomy 

3 hours ago, bradspencer said:

That is MIND BLOWING...as well as blowing other areas of the anatomy 

AND.... He's still growing.  Where he stops?  No one knows yet but maybe 30-40 times Trev's size? 

I am hoping there will be some sort of twist in the coming chapters I've stopped reading the story since  chapter 4 or 5, though I still read the comments.

1. Seth ends up revealing the reason he's kept Trevor around when he's twice as tall as him. Saying something along the lines of "I can't believe I ever used to look up to you" or something to cement the humiliation nail into Trevor that he's been playing him from the start, perhaps leaving him behind.

2. It is revealed that the Elongro causes a state of mental decline to those who have grown from it leading to a bunch of unintelligent giants walking around.

3. Trevor suffers some sort of accident due to the detrimental effects of Elongro.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, zen said:

I am hoping there will be some sort of twist in the coming chapters I've stopped reading the story since  chapter 4 or 5, though I still read the comments

What??!?  If you've stopped reading how would you ever know that a twist occurs?

...LOL

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, dredlifter said:

What??!?  If you've stopped reading how would you ever know that a twist occurs?

...LOL

I thought Trev had already started to suffer from the detrimental effects of Elongro after the 2nd dose .... :)

Peoples comments tend to summarize the story pretty well after each chapter  in terms of whats happens in it. Kinda guessed where it was going pretty early on.

• Like 1