dredlifter

2 hours ago, Kymuscleboy said:

Oh, dredlifter. I can't decide if you don't know women at all or if you know them far better than you realize.  You might write with the intention that Brooke has no ill will with her comments, but if you have two sisters and have worked primarily with women for 15 years, you can't help but read more into Brooke's comments. Women don't say things without knowing how they want to be perceived. The fact that she forgot that the guy she dated for over a year was even there also adds insult to her injury. Most women I know would be acutely aware that a guy they just broke up with a month ago was present, even if he was the size of a mouse. 

That is some pretty deep societal commentary and right on the mark. 

As for Trevor running away, I don't know if that's the  best solution for him. It might get him out of the situation where he constantly feels inadequate, but he would forever feel as if he gave up. That sense of defeat could follow him forever. 

THANK YOU!!!  You just put my thoughts about Brooke here so much better than I ever could.  That's why this incident- out of all the humiliation Trev has been through - to me hurts worst of all.  (I have 3 sisters)

And it's TRUE that Dredlifter is being brilliant as a writer here.  So much of this story is based on perception.  And that is as much true about our perception as a reader as it is the characters in the story.  It's what makes it so engaging.

Another angle to add in after Part 9:  This chapter might be the first time Trevor just honestly, happily fantasized about being bigger without the competition/jealousy baggage blinding him.  We're told there's a bit of a jealousy relapse, but instead of fear, he almost seemed sated by the dream.  I hope that inclusion is an indicator of a change in Trevor - if not physical growth at least halting his near-absolute isolation. 

@muscledrain - the separate cult-ish feel of this is very on point.  Outside of a couple of snippets about Jack we don't know how any of the others are interacting with the non-Elongro world.  That's part of what makes Trevor so fragile - he hasn't reconnected to anything/anyone outside this circle that would help him vocalize what he feels.  The accountability of the others would be a true test of what's going on in their heads as well - when called out, has Elongro eroded so much of them that they cannot take it?

• Like 2

Part 10

As Trevor drives home after eating breakfast with Seth, he replays the morning's encounter in his head. How mind-shatteringly hot he found the whole situation. He wonders to himself is he actually gay? And does it matter? Clearly some lines had been blurred between him and Seth. Were they just two bros enjoying a wank together or was there more? Or was he just blindly infatuated with Seth's hyper-masculine sexy massiveness? Whatever it was, it gave him the most powerful masturbatory orgasm he'd ever felt and he feels his dick plumping up again just thinking about it. He's grateful that Seth is such a good friend and so open-minded that he lets Trevor explore his body like that.

Trevor is also relieved that Seth had elected not to have Trevor partake in the measurements. While he found the size difference intensely erotic, his stomach simultaneously queezes at the thought of learning his own inferior measurements. He was especially thankful that Seth hadn't asked to measure his dick. As Seth and the others keep growing, measuring, and measuring EVERYTHING has clearly become a favorite pastime. It's like the giants find that constant measuring affirms their superiority over the weaker and shorter people. It's thought that both excites and scares Trevor...though he's beginning to find that the exciting part is taking over. In his head, while grateful his own stats had not been taken, in a perverse, morbidly curios way, Trevor was actually disappointed that Seth hadn't measured his height and manhood and then compared. 

Still, even though he enjoys Seth's size, he knows that he would enjoy that size so much more if it were actually his. He arrives home and fishes out the vial of the Elongro from the back of his fridge. He studies the vial and reminisces on all the craziness it was caused in the past year. How it has completely flipped his perspective and the dynamics of his close friends, dislodging him from the top of the pyramid and sending him tumbling down to be with the other average, nay SMALL, people. He finds an insulin syringe and is able to extract every last remaining drop of liquid from the vial. It amounts to just a hair under ½ of a dose, as he suspected.

“Let's try this again. C'mon Elongro, make me huge.” he says as he jabs the needle into a fold of belly skin.

After that weekend Seth heads back to his co-op and Trevor continues with his semester. After the encounter with Jack and Brooke at the basketball game Trevor goes even greater lengths to avoid them. He can't bear to think of the continued ascension of Jack and Brooke. Seeing Jack's frame growing simultaneously taller and more muscular, becoming even more powerful and unstoppable on campus is difficult, especially without the protection of Seth. The campus newspaper sports section now regularly features Brooke, who is becoming a star on the girls basketball team. Trevor does his best not to read up on her accomplishments. He's happy for her, but still can't shake the feeling that he's now just a blip in her life now, a tiny forgotten man.

Thankfully, Seth and Trevor continue to keep in touch and exchange messages for the next few weeks. Trevor is grateful that Seth never brings up his or Trevor's size. Of course, Trevor can't help but ask about Seth's progress every once in while. Seth always responds with vague excitement of his “new gains”. Every week Seth seems to mention a new PR on his bench and squats. Obviously his muscles are still expanding, but Trevor wonders if he is still inching upwards as well. The last time they hung out Seth was full FOOT taller than him. Trevor shudders to think that another human adult human being, his own best friend, much less, could TOWER over him by more than a foot. Surely he couldn't still be growing taller, right?

In late-February Seth calls up Trevor.

“Trev, my man! I wanted to ask, me and some buddies are going on a Spring Break trip, would you want to join? It would be so much fun. I miss you, dude!”

Used to texting, at first Trevor can hardly believe the even deeper voice on the phone. If the phone hadn't displayed “BIG SETH” on the screen he never would've believe it was him upon answering.

“That could be fun. Where too?”

“Florida! Would be great to get out of this cold and enjoy some sun and beach time. Have a few brewskis as well!”

“Ok, yeah man. Who with and where and Florida?”

There is a pause on the line before Seth speaks up. “Um...well, it's actually Jack's place. His family is actually very wealthy and they have a big vacation home on the Florida coast.”

Trevor sighs deeply through the phone and Seth hears his uncertainty.

“I know Trev and I'm sorry. But the offer is too good to pass up. Free lodging on the beach! Dude, seriously, it will be good for you to get out and relax a bit. Jack's an ok guy. And I know it might be a bit awkward but you and Brooke broke up almost three months ago. It's time to move on. Whenever Brooke comes over to hang out with Stacy she never says anything bad about you. You two seem to at least be getting along, the few times you are around her.”

“Yeah,” Trevor thinks, “Because she basically ignores me.”

Seth continues with his spiel. “Plus, the house is huge and there will be like 20 people staying there. If you need to it will be easy to avoid them. C'mon man, take a break from all the studying. You need to get out, little bro! You're a college guy, live it up.”

“Seth...I...I don't know...”

“Trevor, buddy. You're my bro. My dude. If Jack does become an asshole to you, I'll pound his ass, haha.”

Seth chuckles deeply into the phone. It's so alpha and manly that Trevor finds it arousing. Of course, this helps push him over the edge and he relents and agrees to join.

“Awesome, Trevor! We're going to have a great time! I'll send you the information in an email. Can't wait to see you in a couple of weeks dude!”

Two weeks later Trevor has just arrived at the Tampa airport. He heads into the airport bathroom as we waits for his Uber driver to arrive. He gives himself a once over in the mirror, sighing as he notes how his shirt billows at under his arms. He re-cinches his belt to keep his pants from falling down around his legs before finding his Uber out in the pick up lane. He crawls in the back seat and gives the driver the address.

“Oh wow, good for you.” The driver says. “That is a very nice neighborhood along the beach. Swanky. Huge homes. I'll have you there in 20 minutes.”

On the drive over Trevor and the driver chat about how the city is bustling with Spring Break kids. Once he's halfway there he texts Seth to let him know he's on his way. Trevor's heart starts to pound as he thinks about Seth. He hasn't seen Seth in six weeks, since that fateful weekend back at his place.

The driver soon turns off the main road and enters through a large gated entrance. The driver wasn't lying, Trevor is in awe of the affluent houses he sees.  They are all on stilts and still tower another three stories above that. The car slowly makes its way down the street to Jack's house, which is the furthest house down. It's apparently that Spring Break is in full swing.  Hordes of tall, buff dudes and dudettes milled around, shirtless, ripped, toned and drinking.  Trevor notes how the affluence of this community is certainly exaggerated, not just in the size of the houses, but the size of the people! Clearly all these kids had a very wealthy upbringing with the healthiest food and best doctors to maximize their development. All the half-dressed coeds milling about are enormous! Trevor quickly begins to regret his decision.  He can hardly believe these were college kids and not fully grown fitness models well into their  mid-to-late twenties. Trevor deduces that since this is such a rich area, it is likely that many of these kids had also tried the Elongro since they could afford it.

Trevor is nervous at just how small he is going to feel in this literal neighborhood of giants. During the last few weeks, what Trevor hasn't told Seth is that with his second shot of Elongro, he now knows what was meant by “adverse reactions.”

The driver pulls up to the driveway of the biggest house at the end of the road. A large man is sitting on the deck. Only large doesn't come close to describing him, although the driver makes his best attempt as he to spots the unmissable human being.

“Holy cow, I know you college guys are more into fitness than ever but that is the BIGGEST man I've ever seen! And his muscles are just...insane!”

Seth is sitting on the deck facing the road, lounging shirtless, tan and engorged with muscle. Huge, bodybuilder-sized muscles encase his skeleton. He is in sunglasses and wearing a pair of dark blue square cut swimming trunks. Trevor correctly assumes that the trunks are in fact very large, but Seth is so HUGE and TALL that they barely cover even half of his flaring quadriceps. Not to mention, the trunks are also pulled tight as it looks like he has stuffed a huge bratworst in his crotch. Seth leans forward and waves his beefy arm as the driver pulls up.

Seth stands up and comes down the deck and strides toward the car. As Trevor looks out the window he gasps as all he can see is Seth's packed crotch. He is so big his waist seems like it's nearly at the top of the car! Seth opens the door and Trevor gets out of the car.  Seth's are like tree trunks now, long and strong. Trevor simply stands in front of Seth, craning his neck WAY BACK to look up at Seth's tan, lightly unshaven face.  The Uber driver backs out and drives away, leaving the two to stare at each other in mutual awe.

The size difference is astounding to both of them. As Trevor tilts his head down, breaking eye contact from Seth, he sees he is looking straight ahead to the second row of Seth's deep cut, brick-sized abdominals. He looks just slightly to the side and notes how Seth's magnificent lat muscles actually connect to his torso just slightly ABOVE Trevor's eyes. Trevor then gulps and looks down slowly to gaze upon Seth's obscene bulge. That moment reinforces just how BIG Seth is and how small Trevor is in comparison. With shock, Trevor sees that the root of Seth's cock is at the same level as his chest! From Trevor's perspective Seth absolutely fills his vision with bulging, tight, tanned musculature.

Conversely, Seth can't believe how SMALL Trevor looks, but he is able to contain any potential verbal expressions of this surprise.  Seth knew he still had been growing, but when he mostly hangs out with his giant friends, the extent of just how much gets lost in translation. Seth wonders just how skewed his own perception of the world and the small people in it is, because Trevor looks smaller than ever to him. Seth looks way down, examining Trevor and notes how he must be two, maybe three times as wide as his little friend. Perhaps that same ratio could be applied to their weights as well. Further, unless Seth simultaneously tilts his head way forward and Trevor looks way up, all Seth can see is the top of Trevor's head. A tiny head that Seth knows he could easily palm. The feeling of being so much bigger than another grown man is intoxicating and it fills Seth with masculine pride. Though he never would, the knowledge that he COULD easily completely dominate his tiny friend strokes his ego...and his already bulging crotch.

After some moments of mutual introspection, Trevor looks back up at Seth into his sunglasses, who smiles welcomingly down at his little friend. His tiny friend.

"You made it! Damn, dude.... it's great to see you!"

Suddenly Seth bends down and lifts Trevor effortlessly into the air for a hug. To Trevor it looks as if a flesh-colored building is collapsing on him. Trevor is soon rocketed up and his face is smashed into pillow sized pectorals. Glancing downward, Trevor realizes that he must be over a foot off the ground! Trevor mumbles a responsive 'hello bro' against Seth's exposed pec meat, causing Seth to chuckle. Seth can also feel a little nub poking into this abs as he holds tiny Trevor against his torso.

"Sorry dude, sometimes I get carried away! Sometimes I don't even realize how big and strong I am now. Here, I'll set you down.” Trevor feels his feet return to terra firma and Seth steps back, able to find his breath after being cocooned in muscle mass. Trevor realizes that he can't stand right next to Seth and see his face anymore...Seth is just too tall and his pecs are too big. The two must leave some distance between them to have eye contact, again causing Trevor to search for words. Seth realizes Trevor is having processing Seth's new size and surroundings.

“Hey man, relax! It's just me. Big Seth! I'm so glad you came. I know this could be weird, but remember, you are MY little buddy... no one here is dumb enough to mess with me!"

Seth flashes his perfect teeth and Trevor is able to take a deep breath and weakly smile. Seth reaches his long arm behind Trevor to lead him up the steps to the house.

“C'mon in man, let me show you around this kick-ass house.”

Seth takes Trevor on a tour of the place where he marvels at its size. Everything seems to be just a bit bigger than what he is used to back home... counter height, furniture, etc. It feels like it's designed for the very people visiting, certainly not shorter guys like him. The living room is cavernous with a 25 ft high ceiling and floor to ceiling windows facing the Gulf. The view is stunning, a true million dollar view. The two walk around back to the huge pool deck hearing voices as they approach and see a dozen guys and girls splashing around.

Of course, they all are HUGE. All of them are muscular, tall, beautiful people.

Trevor can't believe what he is seeing. Trevor notices Jack in the distance, looking more ripped then ever in his fashionably tight black swim trunks, heading inside from the pool area to presumably grab a drink.  Even HE has to DUCK to get through the door, sending a jolt to Trevor's nerves. Thankfully Seth continues the tour, avoiding Jack...for now. He takes Trevor upstairs to show him to his bedroom. Seth opens the door and hears Trevor's annoyed reaction.

"Dude... bunkbeds? Are you kidding? What am I? Twelve?"

Seth laughs at his reaction, "Haha, oh stop. Remember, you're staying here for free, man. It'll be fun. You'll be staying here with Jack's little brother."

Trevor sighs heavily.

"I know, I know..." Seth says sympathetically. "Look, he's not some young kid. He's a senior in high school. He's cool... just like Jack. Plus it's not like you'll be hanging out here! This is just for sleeping. You are going to hang at the pool with the gang!" Seth says with a grin.

Trevor shrugs, obviously annoyed, but remembers he is a guest. He tries to convince himself that it was a great gesture for Jack to include him, so Trevor decides to make the best of it.

"Alright I'm gonna head down to the pool. Get changed into your swimming trunks, and meet us out back!"

Trevor watches as Seth leaves and closes the door. It doesn't go unnoticed by Trevor just how far Seth has to duck to get through the door. Not to mention the fact that Seth has to now turn his body at an angle as his muscles and shoulders are so broad. Trevor sighs lustily imagining being too big for normal architecture as he changes into his baggy trunks. He then makes his way back down the stairs and toward the pool deck. He kicks off his sandals by the door and realizes just how large all the other sandals are. Glancing around first, he slowly puts his foot next to one, watching it totally engulf his own foot - like a kid trying on his Dad's shoes. He shakes his head in disbelief. Looking through the pile he locates the biggest sandals, assuming they are Seth's. He picks one up, marveling at how the footbwear is about as long as his entire shin. He flips the flop over and see's his a size 23. A number that obliterates his own size 8.5 feet.

Trevor hears heavy stomping approaching the screen door and quickly drops the sandal. From outside Seth approaches the sliding door and opens it, twisting and ducking to get inside, again leaving Trevor in awe of his giant friend.

"Fuck, dude," Trevor remarks "You've gotten...just...HUGE! You barely fit through doors now!"

Seth laughs, loving that Trevor has finally mentioned it.

"Yeah dude when you are a seven footer, not much fits anymore."

Trevor stares up at Seth. WAY UP at him with his mouth hanging open. Though he had suspected it, now it was official. Seth knows what Trevor is thinking and stands there proudly with his hands on his hips, taking up more space than any human should be able to.

"Dude! Seth, are you serious!? You are SEVEN FEET TALL? You can't be that big! You don't look all lanky and stretched out like most super tall people do. Even the really, really tall lifters don't look nearly as muscular as you.”

Seth slowly steps up to Trevor and looks down at him from over his massive pecs.

"I know, little buddy isn't it awesome. I'm like a professional muscle model only way, WAY TALLER! I've got the proportions of a 6 ft tall bodybuilder but I would make him look like a RUNT! I mean look at these biceps! Boom!” Seth flexes. “Look at these pecs!" Seth bounces his pecs which now loom above Trevor's face. “Check out these DEEP abs!”

Seth crunches his abs and the bricks on his stomach become even more pronounced. Trevor gasps as he can actually make out individual striations in Seth's abs! Something he has never seen on any bodybuilder.  And Seth's muscle control is incredible.  He is able to roll his abs and then FLEX them into a cobblestone street.  Seth's pride grows as he impresses his seemingly shrinking friend.

"And, you're right about one thing, little buddy, I'm not seven feet tall. I'm OVER seven feet tall! HAHAHAH!"

Trevor is having trouble forming words, "What?!? How tall are you!?"

“Actually, I don't know dude. I purposefully haven't measured my height in a few weeks. I just know I'm over seven feet tall because last week Jack was measured at seven feet flat and I'm taller than him!” Seth then leans way down to whisper into Trevor's ear. "Tell you what dude, why don't you come by my room tonight and we can find out how BIG I really am. Stacy and Brooke don't show up until tomorrow so it's just me in my room tonight. I know how much you like measuring me." Seth stands back up to his full giant height with a sexy smirk, causing Trevor to gulp and stammer and attempt to keep his erection under control.

"Um...uh...ok," he meekly replies.

The pair then make their way out onto the deck that is full of young college gods and goddesses hanging in an around the pool. One of the girls notices Trevor.

“AWWW, Jack's little brother is here! He's so cute! Looks like he's got a long way to go to catch his big bother!"

Of course, this causes Jack to bursts out laughing, "Actually ladies, this is Trevor. He's a cool dude, aren't you little buddy!  My bro doesn't get here til tomorrow."

Jack walks up to Trevor, tall and cocky. He reaches over and down and tussles Trevor's hair. Trevor grits his teeth in annoyance and turns to look up to Seth looming at his side. Seth gives Jack a stern look that telepathically says "lay off, bro".

The busty brunette girl who initially addressed Trevor smiles warmly. "Aw, well you're still cute. I love cute little guys. They are like Teddy Bears!"

She giggles, climbs out of the pool and walks over to greet Trevor. Trevor realizes his eyes are at the level of the middle of her large perky breasts which fill her bikini to near bursting. She opens her arms, reaches down and gives Trevor a big hug, soaking him in the process with her wet supple body. Trevor may be into Seth's size and muscles, but his straight side rears its little head. He feels a great surge of blood flow to his dick as this sexy giant goddess smothers him with her tits.

"It's truly great you have you here, Trevor. I'm Trish!"

After the hug Trevor looks around to the other house guests. All the guys give him jealous looks. Trevor basically just got a free motor boat from the hottest girl at the pool. It gives him a fleeting sense of pride, making other guys jealous. However, doubt creeps into his mind, would Trish have hugged him like that if here were a big stud like them? Or did he pose so little of a threat to her that she saw as nothing more than a cute little friend.

A few “hello”s and “hi”s are made as Seth lists off a bunch of names that Trevor instantly forgets, being distracted by the sea of tight fitness model bodies attached to towering frames. Even though half of the guests were seated, Trevor could tell his stature was nowhere near par at this house. This fact is not lost on the other guests as well. One dude sitting on the side of the pool with his long legs dangling in the water addresses the mouse in the room.

"Yo dude, how small are you?"

That is the question. Not 'how tall' or 'what is your height'? HOW small ARE YOU. Trevor's breathing quickens. He sucks in his breath trying to sound as confident at he can. He looks at Seth as he replies to pool dude.

"I'm five ten."

Seth tilts his head in curiosity as pool dude replies, "Wow bro, before you got here think the shortest guy here was like 6 foot 4. You're a small one, that's for sure. What did they put in the water where you come from, ha!"

The comment stings but initially Trevor is relieved. He thinks to himself how amazing it is that they all believed him. But Trevor knows the truth. And judging by the inquisitive looks Seth gives him he suspects Seth will figure it out soon enough as well, causing Trevor to shift uncomfortably.

Knowing how awkward this is making Trevor feel, Seth speaks up and changes the conversation to the volleyball game the group had been planning. The group instantly all defer to Seth and it's clear why. Even among all these giant gym obsessed bodies, Seth is far and away the biggest. The tallest, the most muscular, and the best looking. Jack was a clear number two, but even he couldn't hold a candle to Seth.

The next hour goes by basically the same way. Seth goes around and properly introduces Trevor to the people there. All are very, very tall and Trevor suspects that many had grown from Elongro or were probably continuing to do so. While Seth tries to steer conversation away from Trevor's size, the juxtaposition of giant Seth and little Trevor invites the comparison from the other Spring Breakers. 

After some pool time, Trish walks around to remind everyone it was time for the volleyball game. Trevor watches as giant after giant gets out of the pool to dry off. Seth can tell what Trevor is thinking.

He crouches down to tell Trevor, "Don't worry dude, you'll be on my team! I already picked you!"

Trevor still pales a bit, realizing what a long, long game this is going to be. Out on the beach the rest of the teams are picked. Jack and Seth are selected as the team captains. No surprise there given Jack and Seth are the two biggest guys. Once the teams were formed, they get into formation on their respective sides and bump the ball around and stretch to loosen up. As they do Trevor walks up to the net...and see's something is very wrong.

Trevor is not unfamiliar with volleyball. In fact, he often played coed recreation sand volleyball during the summers. But even with his new stature, this net seems very high. Trevor reaches his arm straight up. Where historically he could reach the top of the net...now the top of the net loomed at least another half of a foot above. Trevor's nerves tingle as he hears some snickering from directly across the net.

Jack is smirking at Trevor as he futility tries to reach the top of the net. “It's a high net, huh bro. We decided to make things more interesting. We were playing yesterday and the game was too damn easy since we are all so TALL.” Jack gives Trevor an evil grin. “Well, ALMOST, everyone is tall, that is. So, we raised the net by eight inches to make the game more challenging. I'm sure you do fine.”

Jack turns back to his team, chuckling at Trevor.

Trevor is selected to serve first. He pleads with Seth a bit, saying that it's not a good idea.

“Everybody has to serve at least one. You can do it, buddy.”

Seth hands him the ball. Trevor looks across at the elevated net. From the service line he tosses the ball air, winds up and smacks it with all his might. The group all watch the ball as it sails toward the net...which it then promptly crashes into and falls to the sand with a resounding thud. Trevor reddens immediately from embarrassment.

Seth palms the ball with one mighty hand and tosses to Trevor again.

"That was a warmup! Don't worry dude, it's ok. Just try it again!"

The second attempt yields the same result. The ball never comes within a foot of the top of the net. The girls and guys across the net start to snicker, especially Jack. Seth again grabs the ball, but this he steps over to the service line and with minimal effort hits it cleanly over the net and scores a point.  An easy ace for a such a big man.

"See, nothing to it!"

The game begins and some fun back-forth ensures. The game goes for a while, but when the other team is struggling, they quickly sense the weakness. Jack continually tries to spike the ball directly toward Trevor, knowing that he won't be able to counter. After every successful spike Jack gloats.

“WOO! Nothing to it! Haha there's no way you'll be able to block me, shorty.”

The opposing team quickly racks up a few points in a row before Seth steps in to set them in their place. Every time Jack tries to score at Trevor, Seth runs over and digs the ball. His long legs and incredible reach make this look effortless. Seth is then able to spike the ball right back at Jack with even more force, completely unstoppable. Seth relishes the extra challenge. He's working so hard and stretching so much that soon the players hear Seth's shorts rip down his right leg, due to his huge quad flexing and moving.

This leads to plenty of hoots and hollers from the girls and guys on the court. Seth is embarrassed for all of about two seconds, before embracing the fact that he's grown so huge and pumped that he's outgrown yet another item of clothing. Seth catches Trevor staring at another two inches of his exposed sinewy thighs, thighs that are nearly chest high to the little man. Seth winks knowingly at him. Even with the wardbrobe malfunction Seth plays on. Seth and Trevor's team rallies and eventually seals the deal, bringing home a win for team BIG SETH!

“I'm glad our team won, Seth...no thanks to me, though.”

"It's just a game dude. No worries."

Trevor smiles weakly back, "Height helps in volleyball for sure."

By the time the evening rolls around, Trevor has lost count of the the sheer number of times "cute" and "short" and even "tiny" have come out of people's mouths. Seth can tell it is bothering Trevor and also that something just seemed...off. At one point Seth watches from down the hall as Trevor struggles to get towels out of the closet from the top shelf, having to get on a stool to do it. He then thinks back to how Trevor looked so small on a deck chair. Or even the fact of how tiny Trevor looked compared to him. Seth was used to towering over people, but not even by this much. It gets Seth thinking, but he saves that thought in the back of my head for later. Late that night, after some drinks and snacks while hanging out around the bonfire on the beach, Trevor and Seth retire for the evening and go up to Seth's room.

In Seth's quarters Trevor notices his large room has a huge California king bed in it.

"Wow, man. Nice room!".

"Thanks. Jack picked it specifically for me. He got a big room too. Said the big guys need BIG spaces!"

Trevor rolls his eyes. Seth grabs a chair and a tape measure.

"You sure you want to know buddy? This won't make you feel too small next to me, right?" Seth laughs.

“Seth, you are getting so huge that I always feel short next to you. Even the guys downstairs, the ones that are tall to me, I overheard them saying they feel short and skinny next to you. I don't know why it excites me so much to measure you. It does make me feel small, but...um....”  Trevor pauses, searching for words. 

“Go on, little buddy. What is it.”

“...but I just find it so erotic. Here you are, my best friend, letting me feel and measure his immense muscles. And even though it terrifies me, in some way I'm proud too. I know I taught you how to lift, how to eat right.”

“You sure did, man. I know I would've grown a lot with the Elongro even if I had never lifted. But you inspired me, showed me how dedication to the gym can help a guy maximize his potential. Bro, I love you to death. You helped me become the bodybuilding GIANT that I am. So I want to share it with you. It's perfectly OK if you want to touch these huge muscles...  Even this huge cock, if you want. Because I actually like it too. I honestly don't mean this to sound shitty, but seeing your little body next to my huge one...Fuck. It just makes me feel so POWERFUL. So STRONG. So fucking HUGE. I'm sorry if that sounds cocky-”

“-It doesn't, Seth,” Trevor interrupts. “I mean, it is cocky, but you can back it up. And weirdly, I sorta like it when you tease me.”

This causes Seth to grin. Seth had known this, but Trevor has finally admitted it out loud. Seth decides to test Trevor's affirmation.

“Oh, so you're not just a runt, you're a kinky runt.”

The words cause Trevor to catch his breath and moan ever so slightly. Both Seth and Trevor are now fondling the growing bulges at their crotches as they confess their mutual love of size and each others' friendship. Trevor takes the tape and stands up on a chair, moaning slightly as he sees that Seth is now well taller than him, even when he's elevated on a chair. Seth's realization of this fact cannot be hidden either as he grins excitedly DOWN at Trevor. Seth uses his foot to hold the tape against the floor and Trevor draws out the measuring tape. It barely reaches the full height of Seth's massive body. Both men's hearts are beating out their chest as Trevor determines the measurement. Trevor holds his finger on the tape measure, stunned, barely able to speak, leaving Seth impatient.

"So, what is it bro? Tell me already!"

Trevor slowly looks up at Seth. At his gorgeous head framed two mammoth trapezius muscles. He mouths the result at first, but nothing comes out before he swallows to try again.

"You are seven foot FIVE!"

Seth eyes go wide and then roll upward in pleasure upon hearing the measurement.

"Oh fuck YES, little man... That's even TALLER than I thought! I'm so fucking MASSIVE."

Seth gives Trevor a celebratory high five, but his strength is so much that it sends Trevor falling backwards, thankfully onto the huge bed as Seth guffaws from high above.

"Sorry bro! Don't know my own muscle-giant strength!"

Laying on the bed, Trevor looks up at Seth's godly form.  “Seven foot five, Seth? I don't even have a guess for how much you weigh. Do you know?”

"Oh yeah, tiny. I actually went and did a body comp test a few days ago. Haha you should've seen the look on the face of all the little people at the clinic. And as I keep growing taller, my weight grows even more as I stay proportionally huge. All this MUSCLE you see, get this...weighs 440 pounds!!

“OH MY GOD!”

“I know, little man. Fucking' amazing. And I'm at just 6.5% bodyfat! I may be the most MUSCULAR man on the planet!”

Trevor stares at Seth, still in his half torn shorts, TOWERING over him. Trevor can't help but tent up in his own swimming suit. It's small, but noticeable in the light fabric. The numbers he has just heard flummox his brain. Seven feet five. 440 lbs. He was not expecting that at all. Trevor eyes gaze all over the monstrous man in front of him, settling once again on the Seth's own packed crotch, his bulge far more obvious than Trevor's and growing.

"Seth, are you boning up?"

Seth replies with a smirk, "Yeah, little dude. Even I wasn't expecting those numbers. Being this big and powerful makes me so horny! I LOVE IT!"

Seth punctuates his statement with a double biceps pose. Then for the second time today Trevor hears tearing. The rest of Seth's swimsuit tatters to the ground and his erection springs up, it's power being too much for the trunks.

"HOLY SHIT!"

Trevor yells a little too loudly, worried that the others may have heard. With Seth's arms still in full flex he grins down at Trevor.

"Alright, bro, you've seen mine, show me yours!"

Trevor panics. "What? No, dude, this is stupid. Stop it!" Trevor protests but remains rock hard. Even though he just admitted he likes this stuff, his proud brain still puts up some resistance.

Seth just laughs and eggs him on. "C'mon bro, didn't you ever compare dicks with your buddies in high school? That's all we're doing! Whip 'em off, tiny. I wanna see."

Trevor continues his protest, "But you saw it six weeks ago! We've already seen each other!"

Seth places his hands on his hips, looking like a titanic hung superman. "Well dude, the last time we saw each other I was smaller..." Seth looks at Trevor mischievously. "...And after watching you today I have a feeling that you are not the same size either."

Trevor's heart beats faster and he doubles down. "What? I'm still the same as last time. You are just bigger, Seth! WAY BIGGER! That's why I look so small to you!"

"Uh huh. Sure, little buddy. But let's find out just to be sure, shall we."

Seth hands Trevor the tape measure. “Go ahead and measure my dick, dude. Remember it was right around 13 inches last time."

Morosely Trevor stands next to Seth and places one end of the tape at the base of Seth's mega dick. He slowly unroll the tape down the shaft. Inch by inch passes. Finally he reaches the corona of Seth's cock head and the number he sees amazes him. But...he still has to take the tape all the way to the tip, another two or three inches down because Seth's dickhead is so fucking huge. Seth is staring straight forward, purposefully avoiding looking at the tape, grinning smugly.

"I can feel your tiny hands, one on the base on one the tip so I know you're done measuring down there. Tell me, man. HOW BIG AM I?"

Trevor's voice trembles, "Seth, you are...are...FIFTEEN INCHES LONG!!"

Seth's growls and raises his arms up in a victory pose, his fists scraping the ceiling which looks to be 10 ft tall.

"DAMN I AM HUGE! NO WONDER EVEN STACY HAS BEEN HAVING TROUBLE WITH ME LATELY! I AM A TRUE BODYBUILDING PORNSTAR GIANT! WOO!” Seth's drops his arms with a satisfied sigh. “Alright dude, fair's fair! Your turn!"

Trevor blanches and makes a move to get away. But Seth simply chuckles and easily grabs him and throws him back on the bed. Unable to escape the giant, Seth reaches his big hands down and easily rips off Trevor's shorts. Seth's gasps as Trevor's own manhood is exposed. Seth is aghast at its size...or more accurately its lack thereof. 

"Oh shit, dude," Seth states incredulously and apologetically. Trevor looks terrified yet remains rock solid. "Sorry dude, but I gotta know." Seth's reaches down and grabs the tape. As he brings it near Trevor's penis he realizes that Trev's dick could fit in his entire palm. He runs the tape up the short shaft. "Woah, you really are small, dude. Just four and half inches."

Trevor hides his face in embarrassment, “Please don't tell anyone, Seth. Please!"

Seth sits on the bed and grabs his tiny friend in a side hug. "Sure, thing bro, this is between us."  Seth does his best to comfort his shrimpy friend.  "Now, Trev, we need to be honest with each. I remember seeing you dick back when were roommates and you were not that small. Hell, I swear you were bigger in the showers six weeks ago. Are you...smaller?"

“Yeah, Seth. It's the Elongro. I took a second shot. It...didn't make me grow. It actually made me shrink. I was just so desperate to get bigger. I was so jealous seeing you and Jack get so huge and how it's always been my dream to be muscular and tall. Fuck Seth, I'm actually getting smaller while you are growing bigger...and bigger...” Trevor runs his hands along Seth's gigantic pecs. He then reaches over and marvels at Seth's biceps. “My god, I can't believe how big you are. And how small I am now compared to you. Trevor is able to again focus on the positive aspects of his size kink. “Our sizes couldn't be any different Seth.  Do you realize your dick is now over THREE TIMES as long as mine? How does that make you feel?"

Seth grins proudly. Not just at the question but that Trevor is starting to open up more.

"That's incredible to really think about, Trev. Honestly. I mean, I knew my dick was big. Stacy tells me every single night. I see guys who are way bigger than you gasp when they see it in the showers. But to SEE my big cock in comparison to a normal dick... er... I guess a small dick, man it just makes it seem SO MUCH BIGGER!" Seth laughs and Trevor finds himself chuckling and fondling his rock hard dicklet as Seth speaks. "I don't even think I was that small back when I was just a little guy...." Seth looks Trevor directly in his eyes. “A little guy like you are now, Trev. You seem really, REALLY small, dude. I'm sorry to say it but you do. Even to a giant like me."

Trevor shrugs, knowing the truth. With a somber look he stands against the wall and hands Seth the tape. He sees how Seth pushes the chair to the side, nobody would ever need a chair to measure poor Tevor.  Seth easily measures Trevor's height.

"Fuck, dude... you are only 5 ft 8? Seriously?" Seth asks. "Hell you even look a bit under that... dude, Trev.... that's TINY!"

Seth is in total shock and Trevor sits down on the bed, wiping away some stray tears. Seth puts his huge, meaty arm around Trevor as he tells Seth about the "adverse effects" of a second injection.

“I started to shrink right after I took the shot. I was too embarrassed to tell you because I was worried that you wouldn't want to be friends with me anymore. All of your new friends are now so strong and big and tall...and I'm not.

Seth hugs him tighter. "Dude... no matter how BIG I get, we will ALWAYS be friends. No matter how... um... small you get, we will ALWAYS be friends. Size doesn't matter to me. Sure, my buddies happen to be tall. That's ok. I'm tall and big, so birds of a feather you know? But we are best friends, and I'll always be here for you." Seth rubs Trevor's back a bit. "Never let anyone give you shit about your size.... you are a cool, dude, no matter how short and small you are!” Seth grabs Trevor's chin and forces him to look into Seth's eyes, who gives him a wry smile. “I'm the only one who can give you shit about being tiny, ok? And only because I am the only one who knows you like it, you kinky little fucker."

This causes Trevor laugh and smile back at Seth. Seth then pulls Trevor in for a noogie. Trevor struggles but it's useless, like a toddler struggling against his Dad. He enjoys the manhandling and how Seth's giant muscles feel against his tight but tiny frame. His tears have stopped, and the weight has been lifted from his shoulders. Seth can tell his is much happier.

"Now, let's have a HELL of a good time this week! And maybe we can get you laid!"

Trevor musters a weak laugh

• Like 17

What i imagine . Seth and Jack looklike on that break

656132627_beachside111825.thumb.jpg.2aec4a02e5ed133b3352c6f5b052be3a.jpg

1038912089_beachposes70155.thumb.jpg.a461f91798cf0f95c54b9755af217aaf.jpg

Now onto the chapter

I have to tell you as much as i like the story. Reading about Trevor becoming smaller and smaller gets to my nervers and it's annoying, really.

Yeah, Seth. It's the Elongro. I took a second shot. It...didn't make me grow. It actually made me shrink. I was just so desperate to get bigger. I was so jealous seeing you and Jack get so huge and how it's always been my dream to be muscular and tall. Fuck Seth, I'm actually getting smaller while you are growing bigger...and bigger...” Trevor runs his hands along Seth's gigantic pecs. He then reaches over and marvels at Seth's biceps. “My god, I can't believe how big you are. And how small I am now compared to you. Trevor is able to again focus on the positive aspects of his size kink. “Our sizes couldn't be any different Seth.  Do you realize your dick is now over THREE TIMES as long as mine? How does that make you feel?"

I have a problem on how they are dealing with this. Neither Seth or Trevor think what is happening to Trevor is not normal. They are not trying to reach out a doctor or someone that could help him.

Each chapter Seth Grows and Each chapter Trevor gets smaller but what will be the end, what will happen to Trevor?. I know he  is happy for his friend but what about his own goals in life. I feel like he forgets what he wants when he is around Seth. He wants to grow and took a second shot of Elongro that's making him smaller and he is just fine with it?. Look for help man, do something.

Putting him on the little bro's bed was just to emaculate him even more and i bet even Jack's brother is bigger than Trevor now and he will probably be in high school and that will amke things even worst for him,

Jack is after Trevor and i bet that once Brooke gets in there  things will get crazier to the point that our boy Trevor will see either Jack and Brooke or Seth ad Stacy getting laid or why not an orgy between the giants that will make him feel worst than he already feels.

I do hope this Girl Trish if Trevor is to be with her, helps him boost his confidence and not be someone that will mock him cause I want to read about Trevor winning something.He needssomeone that makes him feel likehe felt before all this started.

Like i said many times even tho it bother me what is happening to Trevor i picture him as the guy from Dad's lost Glory years and  think everything gonna be fine with him at the end. lol

• Like 1

It's comforting that Seth seems like he's really going to be there for him.  Their relationship is now explained on a much deeper level and it's comforting.  Seth also realizes that Trev is going through a really tough time.  It is going to be hell for Trev, but it won't be torture.  I also have a feeling Trish is going to be a really interesting character.  If she really likes tiny guys it will definitely be a boost to his ego.  I think it would go along the lines of "These guys are pigs.  You're sweet."  She may explain some event in the past that makes her feel that way.  It would also be a solid reason for Trev to be proud of himself.  I'm not exactly sure how she would take Seth and Trev's situation though.  Or, Trev over hears Seth and Trish talking and Seth says something like "just humor him, he's been through hell.  He needs the boost.  Please do this for me."  It would completely falsify the whole thing and Trev will be crushed although he would admire Seth for trying to help.  I see a slight twinge of growing concern for Trev from Seth.  I think Trev's shrinking may become a serious medical issue in the future.  Trev may end up too weak to lift much of anything to the point of possibly mandatory physical therapy.  It may help him grow back enough to be healthy with Seth as a good coach.  There is now a more serious cause for Trev's issues and not just being lazy.  It's almost equivalent to discovering someone has MS or Parkinson's I would think.  I don't know what should happen to Trev.  I know that dredlifter doesn't write about death so I'm not sure what to think about this.  I was happy and sad with this chapter.  It wasn't total torture for Trev.  I think this chapter was lightened deliberately but it was appropriate.  It felt like it wasn't really changed at all.  I can't wait for the next part. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Ro20316 said:

I have to tell you as much as i like the story. Reading about Trevor becoming smaller and smaller gets to my nervers and it's annoying, really.

?‍♂️

Seth!  440 lbs!  7'5"!  How much does he lift?! 

He has to be well past those 275lb dumbbells!  Maybe they made heavier one specially for him... maybe up to 400?   I can't imagine what his bench is now... 3/4th a ton?

Although I think another way Trev could impress would be if Trish and he get into bed.  She feels sorry so they try something.  He offers to try oral or using a hand.  Since they are small enough they can easily find her g spot.  She's sent into an amazing orgasm and she screams so much she could be heard outside the bedroom. 

"She's faking it." 

"I dunno, listen to her.  She sounds like she's really into it.  What did he do, climb into her pussy?" 

Trish sounds like someone who might think out of the box.

lol

• Like 2

I guess that I may be the only one who truly loves this chapter.

Yes, in the real world Trev should see a doctor.  But in the real world so should Seth for growing beyond human.  So I set that aside.

I look at Trev.  Here he goes right into the heart of the Lions Den.  Elongro central.  Everything he never got out of the drug.  Hell, he got the reverse of what they got.  And he faced it.  He faced Jack for the first time.  And most important he opened his heart fully to his best friend.  And found acceptance.  No matter what comes ahead.  And there is no doubt that hell is coming but for this one night Trev found some peace.

I see Seth, who for the first time sees what this does to his buddy.  He defends him.  He opens his heart and accepts Trev openly.  He shows real concern for him.  And I think real compassion and love.

There are signs though.  The conflict between Jack and Seth.  It seems obvious that Jack invited Trev to placate Seth and to use him as a way to prop up his ego, as he has been doing to normals at school for months.  I noticed at the game, Jack's taunt was directed at Seth (he used SETH'S WORDS of encouragement to try and taunt Trev, not something original but Seth's words) and Seth gave Jack a tiny taste of his own medicine in return- in addition to defending Trev.  The relegation to the kids room, another barb.  Perhaps Seth will start to wake up about Jack.  It may cost Trev a lot, but his mind seems even stronger.  I hope he can take it and come out the strongest of all.

The girls come soon.  Jack's kid brother.  Lots of chances for this to put Trev through the lions den.  But this one night at least, Trev won.  It was so heartening to me to see.  As much as the second dose has harmed him, perhaps it was finally what he needed to let go and be brave and accept himself.  That is no small accomplishment.  And now I really think, no matter what, he will not have to face it alone.

18 minutes ago, bradspencer said:

I guess that I may be the only one who truly loves this chapter.

Yes, in the real world Trev should see a doctor.  But in the real world so should Seth for growing beyond human.  So I set that aside.

I look at Trev.  Here he goes right into the heart of the Lions Den.  Elongro central.  Everything he never got out of the drug.  Hell, he got the reverse of what they got.  And he faced it.  He faced Jack for the first time.  And most important he opened his heart fully to his best friend.  And found acceptance.  No matter what comes ahead.  And there is no doubt that hell is coming but for this one night Trev found some peace.

I see Seth, who for the first time sees what this does to his buddy.  He defends him.  He opens his heart and accepts Trev openly.  He shows real concern for him.  And I think real compassion and love.

There are signs though.  The conflict between Jack and Seth.  It seems obvious that Jack invited Trev to placate Seth and to use him as a way to prop up his ego, as he has been doing to normals at school for months.  I noticed at the game, Jack's taunt was directed at Seth (he used SETH'S WORDS of encouragement to try and taunt Trev, not something original but Seth's words) and Seth gave Jack a tiny taste of his own medicine in return- in addition to defending Trev.  The relegation to the kids room, another barb.  Perhaps Seth will start to wake up about Jack.  It may cost Trev a lot, but his mind seems even stronger.  I hope he can take it and come out the strongest of all.

The girls come soon.  Jack's kid brother.  Lots of chances for this to put Trev through the lions den.  But this one night at least, Trev won.  It was so heartening to me to see.  As much as the second dose has harmed him, perhaps it was finally what he needed to let go and be brave and accept himself.  That is no small accomplishment.  And now I really think, no matter what, he will not have to face it alone.

You aren't the only one who liked this chapter.  I see a lot of potential for the future for Trev now.  You are right, his going into the Lion's Den is very brave of him.  I honestly think even though there's going to be hell ahead for Trev, he is in a place where he may be able to take it simply because of his acceptance.  I think there are going to be some surprises ahead.