dredlifter

Everyone talks about what they would like to happen.

I would like Trev to meet Jake + Brooke. He sees how Brooke is "mistreated" by Jake (not violence, but as seeing her as an object he conquered).
Trev gets angry and attacks Jake. But Jake effortlessly overpowers him, and Trev is publicly humiliated.
Seth tries to stop the fight, but Jake keeps mocking Trev. That makes Seth mad and Seth vs. Jake is generated.

Trev feels bad about the situation, but it's comforting to know that his friend Seth protected him.
Brooke sees Trev's good intentions, and maybe she'll come back with him.

30 minutes ago, dredlifter said:

Lol me too because that little synopsis excites me

It does me too maybe it is the little in me.

My "dream" - Seth and Trev run into Jack and Brooke at the game.  Brooke truly expresses concern for Trev (noting he is now shrinking) and starts to encourage him to seek help.  But it's obvious it is a good place she is coming from. She has outgrown Trev, but she sees Trev trying to turn it around and supports the turn around as a friend, as she truly wants Trev to be happy.

Jack, meanwhile is a total ass, humiliating Trev and mistreating Brooke a bit for her concern (maybe seeing that concern as a threat.)  Trev tries to stand up for himself, which impresses both Seth and Brooke greatly.  But he has no chance against Jack who basically toys with him.   But part of Trev still loves Brooke so he fights the hopeless battle but does bravely, overcoming his fear for the first time.  Seth steps in before things get worse and Jack backs down ... for now, but basically drags Brooke away.  Brooke sees Jack in a whole new light but is trapped in a trap of her own making.

So as time passes Trev and Seth are honest.

Trev accepts himself and the giants and is totally open. Seth accepts Trev.  But Seth sees what Jack has become and sees it partly his fault. He got Trev to give him the drug for Jack.  So, Seth being the MAN that he is and Trev who is motivated to get his one time girl out of this mess combine their resources. Trev may be shrinking still, but he has skills and confidence thanks to Seth and what they share and Seth has the power to move people.  They take Jack down and make him feel as humiliated as Trev ever did.  They make Jack into a pup with his tail between his legs in the worst way imaginable for him- public humiliation and emasculation.  They make Jack a bitch (after a fashion.)

Seth and Stacy marry, but they accept Trev and his attraction to Seth and WHY he is attracted to them.  (Maybe some consensual cucking???)  She also accepts Trev's worship of Seth and maybe her as a powerful woman as hot.   Brooke finds a proper normal MAN who is good to her, and after long debate with Seth,  Trev gives the last dose of Elongro to him.

Seth and Trev show the new guy how to use the power right the first time.  They all grow up.  Trev is diminished physically but his spirit is strong. He is not afraid anymore.  The giants live lives of superiority but do it right.  And the friends and lovers share a bond.  

And the end ... a knock on Seth's door.  Stacy and Seth are expecting their first and it is the Elongro scientists - who Trev has jointed as a research assistant for work having first hand knowledge of the effects.  This has never happened before they say and they sit down to tell them what the projections show for their new baby boy.  A young man that may even surpass his parents.

Not thinking too long term... but at the end of the last chapter,  they still hadn't put clothes on. 

Would it be awful if Trev had forgotten to bring an extra pair of underwear, shorts or something and he had to borrow a pair. Bet Seth would insist -  he's already out-growing them anyway and Trev can have them. :)

After that experience fucks with his brain, I'll bet Trev will get comfortable with shrinking. Probably switch to briefs too just like Seth would want him to.

If Trev is shrinking, I hope it stops at Seth's old height/body-type (5'8, 145lbs or 1m72cm,  65kg)

More than that would break Seth's perspective of how actually big he is becoming, I think.

1 hour ago, peewes said:

Tyler measuring seth

Capture46.PNG

Wow !!!!  Now that is a perspective shot that brings home what the difference is between Seth and Trev (and Jack) more than anything I've ever thought about.  Man does that hit home.  I can SEE why Trev was so afraid and embarrassed and so turned on through all this.  Tremendous

6 minutes ago, muscledrain said:

Don't know who this is but it immediately reminded me of Seth in terms of height/muscle comparison...

sethelongrobigger1.jpg

sethelongrobigger.jpg

That's Olivier Richters, also known as the Dutch Giant. He's 7'2/7'3 so Seth is getting close ?