dredlifter

2 hours ago, ploder4 said:

Ok, so I have three "endgame scenarios" that I think this story will end...

Good End:  Trev will become a mini muscle man.  Seth will call him "mini me."

"Meh" End:  Trev will be his normal proportions, but probably over a foot shorter, and definitely weaker by scale.  His situation will at least be validated.

Bad End:  Trev will be hospitalized with a degenerating condition caused by the Elongro.  He will have a body under 4 feet tall and little to no strength.  His body abilities will be equivalent to a 90 year old with the same ailments.  Or hospitalized at an Elongro lab where they try to figure out the cause of the side effect.  In order to save his life the have to infuse him full of a myostatin variant which will make his muscles shrink to the point of looking non-existent.

Anyone got their guesses?

My wish.... in the pic. That being Trev and Seth.  But I'm so turned around I have no idea.  This shrinking thing really threw me.  I just have to trust in Dredlifters previous stories in that things have a way of working out for our protagonist in the end.

20190220_175552.jpg

6 hours ago, dredlifter said:

'm working on it, but it will be probably tomorrow night or even Saturday before it gets posted.

We shan't rush greatness, lol!

@ploder4  Waaaaay too many possibilities for me to narrow it down, lol

11 hours ago, studio77 said:

I keep checking like twice a day to see if the next chapter is up. 

You are an amazing author. It’s shows with all these comments. 

I am Loving the size difference thing. I personally love standing next to taller body builders and comparing them to myself. 

And I think they get a kick out of it too. Looking down at me.

I can only imagine the feelings both Trevor and Seth are having. 

I would love for Seth to maybe be in a situation where he has no weights to train with and decides to use Trevor for a light session. 

I hope that in the future there is something that happens that makes it clear that Trevor is off limits to people bullying him and that Seth is going to protect him no matter what. 

Love to hear Seth life Trev for weights 

3 hours ago, ploder4 said:

Anyone got their guesses?

Best case scenario for me ends up with a massive hieght difference between Seth and Trev. I think Trev will shrink about a foot, that would depress the hell out of him and he might stop working out completely but with Seths help Trev will build that muscle back incredibly fast on his tiny frame. Also worship, lots of worship (hopefully).

29 minutes ago, dredlifter said:

I hope that Seth becomes 1 MILE TALL and Trevor shrinks to 1 millimeter!

?

Time will tell!

I'd just be happy with Seth in the 7+foot range and Trev to get his little gains back at least.  My heart aches for Trev.  I dont know how much more downtrodden Trev I can stand.  That last scene measuring and him crying and Seth holding him was heartbreaking.   

17 minutes ago, dredlifter said:

Lol me too because that little synopsis excites me

Or, Jack gets the job not only because of his body, but because Elongro had the unexpected side effect of making those that get bigger, become smarter too.  So not only does Jack dominate at work, but he and Seth become smarter than Einstien.  Trev will lose intelligence slowly.  Trev soon is 3 feet tall and dumb as a rock.  A mindless fuck toy that eventually gets his jaw broken by Seth's (probably 30 inches by then) massive cock.  Seth's cock also becomes hard and strong enough and Trev becomes small enough that Seth can lift Trev off the ground with just his cock.