dredlifter

There will be more intense feelings of inadequacy, humiliation and power-hungry braggadocio in this chapter.  Fair warning! ;)

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Part 5

The next morning as Trevor stirs awake, he can't help but think back to last night. He turns to stare at his sleeping goddess girlfriend. Her smooth tanned skin, the perfect curves of her boobs and butt, the lean lines of her long legs and toned arms. His crotch begins to stir at the memory of their fuck session last night. Both of them were incredibly horny when they got home. Yet Trevor still convinces himself his girlfriend's high sexual energy was because she was thinking about Seth. She had to be picturing his incredibly handsome face. His tall, superior height. His amazing, muscular, tall body. That full, BIG, obvious bulge. Trevor's cock is rock hard as he remembers his hot girlfriend riding his pole, her bit tits bouncing as she thought about Seth's physique.

Or at least that's what he tells himself as he fondles his morning wood... when suddenly it dawns on him, his thoughts hadn't exactly focused on his girlfriend.

That realization sticks with Trevor over the next few days. Whenever he finds himself thinking of Seth, he is unable to shake a tingle of interest. He tells himself it's because Seth now has the body that Trevor has fantasized about having. That has to be it. Of course, Brooke's presence, especially since they are more distant that ever, has relegated her beauty to his fantasies as well...even Stacy sneaks in there. As with many young college males overly obsessed with lesbians, some of his most intense wanking sessions involve Brooke and Stacy getting intimate with each other...and often times Seth then joins them in horny his mind.

It's partly due to this realization, and partly due to his growing insecurity, that once again Trevor falls into a pattern of avoiding Seth. He actually has Brooke give Seth the loaded syringe of the Elongro for Jack, unable to face him in person just yet.  He just can not shake the feeling that he is being left behind by his best friend, his girlfriend, and his best friend's girlfriend. Of course, Trevor hadn't exactly been cultivating his relationship with any of those individuals, as the intense feelings of jealousy, envy...and perhaps something else continue to haunt him. In an unexpected twist for Brooke, she finds it more and more difficult to convince Trevor to have sex with her. When they were first dating she almost had to ask him to tone his horniness down. But now, that confident alpha attitude, that playful aggression, some of the main reasons that drew her to Trevor, have evaporated. Trevor never fully admits it to her, but since Brooke keeps growing, he feels less and less like a man around her.

The new feelings Trevor is dealing with drive him to the internet where he begins to explore these new concepts. Stumbling around the back alleys of the web, he one day finds himself on a kink site dedicated to tall women. He begins to read erotica based on busty, Amazonian woman and finds himself incredibly aroused. But there was something else missing that he couldn't put his finger on. Why was it that Seth often found his way into his fantasies? He wasn't gay, right? Being a typical socially aware college-aged human, Trevor had nothing against the gays and was casual friends with several of them.  But still, he couldn't be into dudes, he thinks.

Trevor finds himself revisiting the site many times over the next few days, exploring this new side of himself. His confusing sexual arousal leads him to dig deeper into the subforums of the site. Then he finds something that may offer him some clarity. Trevor finds himself in a story subforum on the giantess site...one that seems to focus more on men. Soon Seth finds himself reading erotic stories focused on both tall and powerful men. Most of the stories involve extremely large couples having sexual encounters. Trevor finds the stories to be deeply arousing and blows several loads reading the literature. Trevor begins to suspect that he gets turned on by size and power.  Unfortunately, each session also leaves Trevor internally embarrassed and ashamed.

To her credit, Brooke never stops trying to encourage her man between his bouts of mope. More than once she finds him staring up at her lustfully, which makes her feel incredibly sexy and confident. They still go out on the weekends. She tries to wear outfits that will get Trevor excited and usually succeeds. Even so, as she catches Trevor's schoolboys stares, whenever she tries to engage him in physical contact he often backs down, continually frustrating Brooke. Brooke doesn't realize that while Trevor is absolutely horny for his sexy growing girlfriend, his confidence continues to drop.  He begins to feel that he isn't good enough for her. For both, it becomes clear that the spark just doesn't seem to be there.

Brooke and Trevor soon admit to themselves that things are not looking good, so they agree to stay in town for the long Thanksgiving weekend to try to rekindle the magic. Brooke and Stacy by now are the best of gal pals, shopping together and constantly texting. When Stacy hears that Brooke and Trevor will be in town she invites them over to Seth's place for Thanksgiving. They will enjoy a delicious meal and watch the big football game with just Stacy and Seth since his roommates will be home with their families. Of course, Since Trevor had again been avoiding Seth, his mind was races at the thought of how big Seth may be now. He predictably tries to decline, but empowered Brooke firmly decides they BOTH will be going.

The morning of Thanksgiving Brooke and Trevor are preparing a few sides before heading over to Seth's that afternoon. Normally she would do it herself, but now she's having Trevor help her, giving him orders in the kitchen. It's a new change in their relationship, but it feels right to her. Just like how Trevor can't refuse when Seth asks him to do something, it's becoming the same way with Brooke. Trevor has contemplated this already, pondering his new submissiveness. It must be the power of big, strong, powerful people.   

As Trevor moves around the small apartment kitchen, he can't help but notice how tall Brooke is now. And he isn't the only one who has noticed. Brooke had done some cheerleading for the school but recently the women's basketball coach had asked her to join the team! It seems the team had some late defections and were looking for women to fill in. Brooke, being athletic and tall, quickly caught the coach's eyes.  “My little girlfriend on the basketball team... crazy" Trevor thinks to himself. Brooke breaks him out of his reverie.

"Can you grab some dried sage for me, babe? It's on the top shelf over there."

Trevor nods and goes over to grab it. He can almost reach for it, but it's a bit high. Suddenly, embarrassingly, Trevor finds himself on his toes, trying desperately to reach the spice. "Ugh..." he grunts, trying to grab the spice. However, Brooke suddenly steps over and reaches with her long arm to grab it. Trevor notices she doesn't even get on her toes. She doesn't say anything, but he know she's not impressed. Try as he might, he just can't really seem to capture her attention like he used to.

"Do we really need so many sides?" Trevor asks, seeing the mac and cheese, roasted vegetables, squash and potatoes.

Brooke laughs, "Well, you know how much Seth eats. Stacy is making two turkeys... one for him and one for the rest of us."

Trevor gulps as they pack up the food. They finish cooking and get ready.

"I want to dress up if that's ok?" Brooke asks.

“Are you sure you don't want to stay more casual?”

“No, Stacy said she and Seth are dressing up too. They are the host so we better.”

Trevor wants to protest more because he knows what that means: heels.

"Oh ok. I guess you're right. I love it when you dress up."

The line is not a complete lie. Trevor has become accustomed to people seeing him around town with his model brunette girlfriend. She is so hot that when they are out together, it often doesn't bother him when people comment on their height difference... much. Trevor clings to Brooke's attractiveness to reaffirm his alpha status as much as he can, giving him a temporary mood boost whenever they go out. The thought makes him smile.

"Oh, by the way," she says, turning from the bathroom, I got you these..." She tosses two foam levers on the bed. "You can wear them in your dress shoes if you want."

Trevor stares at them, processing what he is seeing. He doesn't want to believe it, but he knows what they are.

"Brooke.... did you, um.... get me shoe lifts?" Trevor asks, trying not to sound completely embarrassed.

She pauses before nodding. "You don't have to wear them... I just figured... you wouldn't want to feel so.... small around us, is all... I know it's a bit of a sore subject for you. I read these are very popular with small men in Korea."

He looks up at her, meekly saying "Oh, ok..." before getting dressed, hiding his inner turmoil.

His stomach churns as it is now obvious that Brooke officially sees Trevor as short, hence the lifts. He slides the lifts into his shoes and shakes his head. "Sheesh. When did six being foot become short?" he asks himself. “Well, almost six foot,” he self corrects.

Brooke finishes dressing and the two head out the door. He notices that even in his lifts, he is still noticeably shorter than her in her tall heels.  Trevor drives over to Seth's place. They park and head up the walkway and ring the doorbell. Stacy quickly answers the door, looking very good and of course, tall. Trevor forces a smile and a greeting before saying he needs to grab the food from the car, if nothing else to avoid Seth and prepare himself for just a little longer. He heads down to the car. After he turns, he hears very heavy footsteps behind him. The late afternoon sun casts a very wide, very long shadow on him. He turns, knowing it could only be from one person.

"Hey dude! Stacy said you needed some help carrying food up?" Seth asks jovially, his voice now even deeper. Trevor pauses, not wanting to turn around. But, a big hand grabs him by the shoulder.

"Its great to see you man!" Seth says excitedly as he hugs Trevor, totally and completely engulfing Trevor's body.

Trevor thinks to himself, "No wonder Seth needs a whole turkey to himself. HE'S HUGE!!!" Trevor feels nothing but rock hard muscle as Seth squeezes a bit like a South American anaconda. Seth sets him down where he stumbles back, stunned. Seth lightly pushes him away from the car and grabs all of the food, carrying it easily with his wide arms. His hair is styled and his body is simply poured into a light blue a long sleeve button down and black slacks. In his nice get up he looks like a muscled-up GQ model...only bigger.

"Did I get everything, Trev?”

“Um...yeah man looks like you got it all. Nothing more for me to carry...”

“Cool! Come on in!"

Seth walks up the path to the door. Trevor eyeballs his insanely wide back and large powerful glutes, taking in his friend's enormity. He surveys his size, marveling that yet again he must have swelled bigger... and that's even from the vantage point of his new lifts! Trevor sees him duck a bit as he goes into the house to avoid hitting his head. Trevor follows into the condo and the two friends stand next to each other. Seth examines Trevor excitedly.

"So how's it going man? And wait a minute, bro. You look bigger. Dude, did you grow a bit!?"

“Um...yeah man. Did you?”

"Hey that's awesome, Trev! Congrats. Oh man I so happy for you bro! And haha, hell yeah dude, still growing here too. This body just won't quit!!"

Trevor stares straight ahead right into Seth's smiling mouth now, realizing that Seth must be close to being a full head taller than him, no to mention so much more BROAD.

“Whatcha drinking? Let me grab you a beer and we can catch up as we watch the game.”

The girls busy themselves in the kitchen while the boys catch up. The two former dormmates plop down to watch the gridiron battle and are genuinely having a good time, chatting and catching up. Soon, the girls come out to chat as well. Trevor still can't believe how tall both Brooke and Stacy look. It makes him nervous and terrified...but at the same time, little excited. Both men are relieved that they at least have temporarily fell back into their old routine and can forget about their size for awhile. Seth is genuinely happy that Trevor seems to be having a good time. Knowing how competitive Trevor has always been, he knows that his spectacular growth has been looked upon with envy from his small friend.

“Halftime! Hey Trevor, wanna head down to the basement rec room and play some pool before the third quarter begins?”

“Yeah, that's sounds great! Haven't played in a while so don't judge me.”

The pair head down the staircase which creaks loudly from Seth' weight. This being a typical basement, the ceiling is low. Trevor notes with envy how close Seth's head is to the ceiling. When Trevor looks up the ceiling seems so far away. Trevor glances around the large open room. He sees that on the far side of the room is a weight bench which wasn't there when he last visited.

“When did you get that?” Trevor asks, pointing to the exercise equipment.

“Oh yeah. Not too long ago. Sometimes before bed I like to come down and get an extra pump. Gotta get that pump whenever I can! It's amazing, buddy. Being on Elongro, it's like I can workout all the time and I just keep growing. I never get sore no matter how hard I work. I'm still packing on the size. Seems like I constantly have to get bigger clothes, haha. It's expensive but totally worth it.”

Seth proudly explains as Trevor nods, internally yearning for that experience. Trevor walks over the bench and sees the racked bar has a lot of weight on it.

“How much is on there?”

Seth walks over and counts the plates, “Three plates plus one quarter and one five on each side makes...375 lbs. Great for a light late-night chest pump!” 

Trevor stares back him slack-jawed, “A 'LIGHT' pump, bro! That is insane! There is nothing 'light' about that much weight!”

Seth chuckles and grins back at Seth, “Ah it's nothing really. When you are as BIG and SWOLE as me that is a light pump, haha! Just watch.”

To drive the point home, Seth swings himself under the bar and onto the bench. For such a large man he moves with incredible grace. He reaches up, lifts the bar off the rack and quickly presses the weight for 10 perfect reps. He re-racks the weight and stands back up, towering over Trevor, who gazes up at him in awe feeling smaller and weaker than ever. Trevor notes that Seth's heaving pecs are not much farther below his own face. Seth swings his long arms back and forth to stretch out, casing his pecs to bunch and bulge under his shirt.

“See, little buddy. Nothing to it!”

Trevor again ponders the phrase 'little buddy'. It still stings to hear it, but he also processes that when Seth now says it there is no malice in his voice. It becomes clear to him that this is Seth's new truth. To Seth, Trevor IS little. Heck, compared to Seth, the majority of men are even smaller than Trevor. The thought comforts him slightly...but only just slightly. Trevor knows he can't be angry, as he remembers how he used to get caught calling Trevor “little buddy” when he was the bigger man, a time that seems like eons ago.

As he ponders, Seth interrupts, “Oh sorry man. I called you 'little buddy'. I know you don't like that.”

“Um...its, it's ok. I mean it's true, I am quite a bit smaller than you now,” Trevor reluctantly admits.

“That's true,” Seth replies maybe a bit to quickly for Trevor. “But don't feel bad, I'm bigger than most everybody anymore. And it rocks!”

“Yeah, man. I bet it does. To be that big and strong and...” Trevor fades off, not wanting to say more.

Trevor looks around some more and notices a small white board on the wall. At the top of board are the words, “Big Seth's Progress”. He walks over and starts to read the most recognizable ones: Weight: 259 lbs. Biceps: 20.25 inches. Chest: 51.5 inches. Quads: 30.25 inches. “Holy shit,” He thinks to himself. These are numbers that any bodybuilder would love to have. Seth steps right up behind Trevor, his large pecs brushing against Trevor's back as he looks over the numbers as well. It is then that Trevor notices the date on the whiteboard: November 2nd!...which was three weeks ago. Trevor gasps and Seth chuckles.

"Yup little buddy, those stats are a few weeks old. I can guarantee that I'm even bigger now. Say, do you want to help me take some new ones? I've fallen behind a bit keeping them up to date.  Like you used to tell me, taking stats is great for motivation!"

There is a small desk underneath whiteboard. Seth reaches down and opens a drawer and pulls out a tape measure and hands it to Trevor. Trevor grabs it silently as Seth smirks down at him.

"Take a look at this!" Seth grins excitedly. He reaches down and begins unbuttoning his dress shirt. His chest practically bursts forth as the pressure is released across his upper torso. As he starts to slide off the oxford shirt it gets caught on his biceps and he struggles.

"Ack...damnit. Hey, Trev, help me get this tiny shirt off, would you?"

Trevor steps behind Seth and helps him yank off the shirt. As the shirt finally pulls away Trevor can't help but glance at the tag...size 3XL tall! That tingling feeling in Trevor's crotch begins to return. Next, Seth casually strips off his undershirt tank and his glorious muscles explode into view. Seth now truly looks like a competition level bodybuilder now. Huge masses and bulges of smooth tanned muscle cover his torso. His skin is perfect, nary a blemish to be found. Trevor notes that with just a little bit of dieting, Seth could hop on a bodybuilding stage quickly. Even so, veins already encase his arms and snake up to his delts.

“What do you think, buddy? Do I look good?”

Seth flexes his arms and the mighty peaks rise. Seth is so muscular and so tall now that the flexed peaks of his guns are now ABOVE Trevor's eye level.

“Would you mind doing the honors, Trevor? It's hard to the hold the tape and flex at the same time.”

Seth grunts a hard flex as Trevor wraps the tape around the huge mass. He can't help but tremble slightly as he feels just how hard Seth's arms are. Heat seems to radiant off of them. Trevor wishes to himself that his arms could look that huge. Seth's arms feel so amazing...

“This arm is monstrous, Big Seth,” Trevor says in nearly a whisper. Trevor hardly even notices how he slips in Seth's new nickname. It only seems fitting for his incredible best friend. “Dude, your arm is now 21.0 inches on the dot!”

"YESSS!” Seth clenches his teeth and flexes harder with an animalistic growl. “Fuck yeah bro, that's just under another inch about four weeks! I'm growing like a fucking WEED! How many guys can say the have 21 inch pythons?"

Trevor can only imagine what that would feel like.  Although, he does now know what those arms feel like.  Trevor can't help but quickly squeeze them with his small hands as Seth brags. Trevor doesn't see it, but Seth grins as he sees his little copping a feel. The thought excites Seth, knowing that he was impressing his tiny friend so much with his size. Tervor had silently worked on his arms for years, hoping that he could someday have even 20 inch arms, and now here was Seth sporting TWENTY-ONE inch monsters!

Trevor nods in agreement.  “Very, VERY few guys get to 21. Of course, being so tall helps you get that measurement...”

Seth rolls his eyes but doesn't respond. He motions for Trevor to tape his chest. Seth steps in front of Trevor and all Trevor can see is a massive, wide, muscular torso of manflesh, filling his view. Seth raises his arms and Trevor reaches forward, tilting his head sideways so he can reach around Seth's incredible breadth without smashing his face into Seth's pecs. As Seth looks down he smirks as he sees Trevor struggle to get reached around him, again reminding himself of how much size he has put on.

"I know bro, I'm huge, aren't I,” he says proudly chuckling.

Finally, Trevor gets the tape wrapped around and pulled tight. Seth drops his arms and his pecs plump outward toward Trevor's face, stretching the tape another couple of inches.

“Geezus. Pecs are now 53.5 inches! Shit, that's another two inches there, Seth.”

“Awesome.” The only word Seth needs to say to convey his satisfaction at the result.

Seth then reaches down and unbuckles his belt. He slides down his slacks to his knees, surprising Trevor.

"Bro, what are you doing!?" Trevor protests.

"Well we can't measure my quads with my pants on, doofus! The measurement wouldn't be accurate."

Seth's grey boxer briefs come into view and they are stuffed with an enormous bulge. Trevor feels his dick shrivel in his pants thinking about how massive Seth must be down there. Being former roomates, Trevor had glimpsed Seth's averageness back in the day, but clearly all parts of him had been growing thanks to the Elongro. Trevor lets the unintentional emasculation creep into his mind. He always thought his own 6.5" was respectable. Seeing the outline of Seth's junk though, makes his look TINY. He thinks to himself, "No wonder why a guy like him has such a tall, gorgeous girlfriend. You can satisfy her! Unlike me with Brooke.” Trevor imagines Seth and Stacy having sex, their huge hot bodies intertwining, Stacy's huge tits, Seth filling her with his thick, huge dick... The thoughts send another pulse of blood into Trevor's half-chubbed dick.

Trevor shifts his stance and reaches down to readjust the new pressure in his groin. Trevor makes his move when Seth is hunched over, hoping his big friend won't see. What he doesn't realize is that Seth has indeed noticed. Was his little friend boning up at his body? The thought that Seth's imposing body could have such a powerful reaction on this friend, his supposedly straight-as-an-arrow friend, only makes Seth feel even bigger and stronger. It's a feeling he relishes.

Trevor then sees that Seth's upper quads are no less magnificent than the rest of him. Like his arms, vine-like veins cover the vast surface area of the meaty muscles. Even unflexed, his outer sweep bulges large and impressive out to the side, making Trevor suspect that his pants had to be altered to fit his small waist and giant thighs. Seth grabs the tape and wraps it around his right quad.

“Look at that, Trevor! All those squats are paying off BIG time! 32 inches, another inch plus of muscle on these tree trunks! It's those deep squats. You always hammered into me how you gotta squat deep to get big legs. I always repeat that mantra when I squat. Especially since I've got so tall. I have a long, long way to squat down compared to the shorties but thanks to you I make sure I do it right!”  That though hardly comforts Trevor.

“Uh...yeah man. Good for you. No half squats, that's for sure. My gawd dude, you are just...massive.”

Seth gives his friend a grin, loving his new stats and his new superiority, “Thanks, Bro. Let's me step on the scale, it will be a couple pounds off with all these clothes on, but will give me a close number.  I can at least take of my shoes. I need to see how massive I am.”

Seth pulls up his pants, kicks off his shoes and stands on his electronic scale. The pals state the digital display simultaneously.

“289 lbs.”

Trevor gasps, “HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE! You're telling me you put on like 35 lbs in a month? HOW!?”

“Haha bro, you know how. It's all about eating BIG. Lifting BIG. Resting BIG. Plus, I think you know the other reason.”

It suddenly dawns on Trevor. The height. Seth was still experiencing the growth spurt of a lifetime.

“Shit dude, with an extra 35 lbs I'm dying to know how much I grew.  It's gotta be good. Lets take my height.”

Trevor is unsure what to think. On one hand he wants to know how much Seth is still growing. On the other hand, he's not sure he can bear the thought of knowing how much. Seth hands Trevor the tape steps up against the wall, still shoeless. He stands straight and proud and Trevor dutifully holds the tape up level to the top of Seth's head, standing on his tip-toes and reaching up high to do so.

Seth's deep rich voice asks, “So what's the damage, dude?”

“Seth...my god. You are now SIX FOOT SEVEN inches tall. No wonder your head looks so close to the basement ceiling!”

“HOLY FUCK, TREV! You serious! I'm fucking HUGE! That is like REALLY tall. Plus, I've got all these huge muscles too! This is awesome! No wonder I've started to bump my head on some doorframes! But I don't mind, haha!”

Seth hoots and hollers and the wonderful revelation. Trevor watches the boundless energy in his colossal friend. He's subdued but excited for his friend...but also extremely envious. Stacy shouts down wondering what's going on with all the racket. Quickly Stacy and Brooke are make their way down the stairs.  Once off the staircase, Brooke looks on shocked as she gazes Seth's HOT shirtless body.

“Oh geez, Seth, can you keep your shirt on for even just one hour? What are you boys up to?” Stacy asks.

Brooke laughs, “It's ok. Trevor used to constantly strip off his shirts at parties. Boys can be such showoffs!”

Seth bounces his pecs causing the girls to giggle. “Babe, we just took some new measurements. Guess what, I'm all the way up to SIX FOOT SEVEN and 289 lbs!!”

Both Stacy and Brooke looked astonished.

Brooke is thoroughly impressed, “WOW Seth! No way! Omigosh, that is so big. So BIG and TALL Almost 300 lbs and barely any fat on you! Congrats!” 

Stacy walks over and paws at her man's big exposed chest, “Babe that is so hot. You know how I love big men. Big, strong, tall, muscle men...like you! But, I'm a little disappointed that I didn't get to measure you, I love doing that!”

Seth smiles, “Aww, sorry, Babe. Tell you what, you can re-measure me now if you want.  Just to check Trevor's work.”

Brooke jumps in, “Oh! This will be fun. Hey Stacy, let's measure ourselves too since Seth did.”

“Oh no,” Trevor thinks to himself. He fears he knows where this will end up. He remains silent hoping to avoid detection within the already small group.

"What a great idea, ladies! I'll grab the tape measure and do the measuring.”

Brooke is up first. She stands as straight as she can against the wall. "They measured me for basketball, but that was a few weeks ago. I hope I'm even taller now! Height is so helpful in basketball." she says as she slips off her heels.

Seth takes the measurement and yells out to the room, "Six foot TWO!"

Trevor's mouth gapes wide, barely believing it. No wonder she gave him some lifts. Fuck, his hot sexy girlfriend was now six foot two. A six foot two Amazon goddess.

Brooke squeals, "YES!! I knew it. I could feel it. I'm getting so tall... I just love it!"

Stacy agrees "You know it, girl! I used to think really tall girls looked a little...weird. But since I've started growing, it's the BEST. I just love it when guys just stare at me.... and stare UP at me!" She says. Stacy's eyes catch Trevor's and she smirks.

"Ok, move over Brooke. My turn, my turn!" Stacy says.

Stacy steps out of her heels and steps up, standing straight against the wall. He large breasts perk up and out, and she grins sexily looking into Seth's sparkling eyes. Trevor can see that the giant couple clearly have a mutual love of their size. Now wonder Stacy was so disappointed that Seth was measured without her. It's almost like...just like those stories he was reading online. Trevor had to admit, just to himself, the two made a HOT couple. Seth extends the tape.  He leans in a gives Stacy a sensuous kiss before making the pronouncement.

"Babe... you are six foot THREE! That's you, babe. My super hot girlfriend is a sexy six foot three AMAZON!!!" Seth laughs as Stacy squeals.

She replies, "A perfect fit for a growing muscle giant like YOU!"

Trevor almost faints at these words, knowing how true they really are. Everyone he knows is just getting bigger, stronger, better looking and taller. To him, it feels like his friends are literally becoming GIANTS right in front of him. Trevor watches in shock as the three large, fit coeds celebrate, seemingly forgetting that Trevor is there. Stacy catches another look at Trevor, feeling bad that he has been left out of the celebration. She invites him to join the fun, unknowingly causing him to panic.

“Trevor, do you want to get measured too?” She asks innocently. “I know you probably haven't grown as much as Seth here, but since we are all growing, don't you want to know how much you've grown too? I could tell you were a little taller when you came in today!”

Trevor pales and begin to nervously breathe. He desperately tries to think of a way out of this situation. Brooke offers no help and he silently wonders if she actually wants this to happen. He feels that if he flat out declines he will look weak and unconfident. But he's terrified of what the result will be if he joins in. Seth places his hand, his massive hand, on his shoulders and asks what's wrong.

“It's nothing man, I just don't want to take away from your growth. And the girls'. That my height doesn't really matter. Really,” Trevor chuckles nervously while the Stacy and Seth press.

Seth tries to calm Trevor as well, "Trev, buddy, don't worry. I'm always proud of your gains, no matter how big or how small. Gains are gains, dude!"

“We've all done it, Honey, I'll be happy no matter what! Go on. Maybe you've cracked six feet.” Brooke says, although Trevor doubts the sincerity of her statement.

Trevor winces before reluctantly removing his shoes as the others have down. Unfortunately, one of the lifts unexpectedly pops out, landing right on Seth's foot.

"What's this bro?" Seth asks, picking it up.

"Nothing, nothing!!" Trevor says, trying desperately to grab it from Seth, but it's too late.

Stacy realizes, “Oh my gosh. They are shoe lifts...”

Seth stares way down at his friend, who looks even shorter now.

"No fucking way.” Unable to hide his amusement he adds, “Oh shit, dude. HAHA. That is rough. You actually wore lifts to look taller because you are so much shorter than us now! HAHA”

“Brooke got them for me! She wanted me to wear them tonight.”

Seth nods in between chuckles, half believing his story and a half believing that he did this only so you could look a little bit taller next to himself.

Brooke adds, “He's right, I just thought he wouldn't want to feel so...short around us. We really don't need to measure him.”

Seth grins, “Nonsense! He's here and I've got the tape. Let's see where you are...little buddy.”

Seth can hardly believe the runt in front of him is Trevor, the man he used to look up at with envy at his ripped bod. Though he doesn't verbalize or show it, he grins at that thought of knowing that he will forever be the BIG guy in this friendship. He genuinely feels bad for Trevor, but he feels even better the he just keeps getting bigger and BIGGER. The power that he feels over Trevor is intoxicating, especially knowing now that Trevor had been artificially inflating himself to try to compete with Seth. Seth presses Trevor against the wall and unfurls of the ruler, drawing it up to the top of his head. He looks at the results.

“Oh shit."

Brooke looks on confused, “Well, what is it?”

Seth steps back and shakes his head. "Dude, you need to spend more time in the gym... all that time on the couch is starting to have an effect on you!!" Seth brings the tape with his finger on the mark down to Trevor's eye level to show him. Trevor's eyes go wide at the horror that he is seeing: not only is he not growing, but due to inactivity it seems that he is are shrinking!

"5 ft 11, Trev. The ruler doesn't lie!" Trevor stands there stunned, horrified. No wonder why everyone around him seems taller. It's not just that Brooke or Stacy are growing, but he is actually getting smaller because he hasn't been exercising!

Seth chuckles, trying to hide his amusement at the situation. He really did want his friend to grow, not as much as him, natch. But the fact that his hyper-competitive buddy actually shrank slightly tickles his insides.

“Dude, I'm so sorry. That sucks. You gotta get back in the gym. The gym makes you grow...LIKE ME!” Seth smiles brightly and again flexes his arms, showing off and feeling truly huge in front of Seth.

Trevor sighs. He looks up at Seth and rolls his eyes, causing Seth to chuckle back. He closes his eyes as something seems to be forming within himself. It's almost...contentment. Almost. Perhaps resignation. Submission, maybe? Trevor takes a moment to tell himself that he is fine with what is happening. He has to be. He must be. If he tries to keep competing with Seth he will destroy himself from the inside. Seth has won...and fuck, he looks damn good winning. He looks...hot. He hopes his auto-persuasiveness is strong and that he has truly convinced himself of this. He opens his eyes and looks back up to Seth, who has calmed down.

“You ok, dude?” Seth asks and Trevor nods.

“Good.” Seth pats Trevor's shoulders and give Trevor a wink. Trevor sees it. It's almost a knowing wink. Maybe Seth is more astute than Trevor thinks.

After a few more awkward seconds Stacy tries to excitedly steer the action away from Trevor. 

“I can't wait anymore, Seth.” Stacy grabs the tape from Seth and shoves him against the wall. “Ok Babe, you had your fun...now its' MY turn. Up against the wall, big fella!”

Finally the time comes to measure Seth again. He is ready and excited. Stacy dramatically grabs a chair. It's probably not necessary for someone as tall as her, but she clearly loves the thought of pure size.

"Even TALL people need chairs to measure GIANTS" she laughs.

She pulls the tape and has Brooke hold the end at the floor. She pulls the tape up higher and higher, clearly getting excited.

"We are almost at the end of this. You are so big, Babe. So big and so muscular! Wow!" She remarks.

She pulls the tape tight and levels off her hand at the stop of Seth's smiling head. She repeats the measure a couple of time. Pausing, she seems to need to catch her breath.  She frowns.

"Big Seth, Babe.... Trev didn't measure you correctly...."

Seth's smile sags a bit, "Really? Damn, I was hoping I really was 6 ft 7! That sucks..."

She acts solemn for a few seconds more before breaking into a bright grin. "You aren't 6 ft 7, babe.... YOU ARE SIX FOOT EIGHT!!!" she screams.

Brooke claps her hands, excited for Seth. Seth reaches out and easily grabs Stacy off the chair as if she were an empty tub of protein. He hugs her tight and they resume kissing. In his mind Seth is going crazy with excitement. He is so big, so powerful. So strong. Even among all his jock friends he realizes that NONE of them are taller than six foot seven. He is the biggest, strongest and TALLEST now out of everyone he knows! As he paws at and makes out with Stacy his own bulge plumps up. Seth grins as he feels his member fill with blood. Even THAT has grown significantly as well, making the big stud feel even studlier. He sets her down and Stacy notices Trevor.

She jokes, "Guess YOU needed that chair after all, huh Trevor?"

Trevor can't believe it.  He protest, "REALLY?! I Genuinely measured him at 6 FOOT 7!"

Seth grins, breaks away from Stacy and steps right up to Trevor, feeling like a towering masculine alpha god of power. Tilting his head and smiling WAY down at his little friend, he professes.

“We believe you bro. But let's be honest, at your height you can't really get a good level look at the top of my head. It was an honest mistake. An easy mistake to make when I am FUCKING NINE INCHES TALLER THAN YOU! HAHA. Plus, I would guess I'm damn near ONE HUNDRED POUNDS BIGGER than you, too, huh! DAMN YOU ARE GETTING SMALL BUD!"

Stacy coos at her big man and fondles Seth's chest some more, clearly she is turned on from the news that her man is a six foot eight bodybuilder stud. From the side Trevor can see Seth's bulge growing even more as she flicks his nips. Trevor steps back a bit, slinking away. Brooke hasn't moved, but stands there looking heavily disappointed. Finally the two lovers break apart from their reverie. 

Stacy giggles, “Oh sorry Brooke and Trevor. Guess we got a little carried away there. Ok, I think we've had enough fun. Put your shirt back on, babe. Let's go upstairs and eat!”

The girls head upstairs as Seth dresses.

“Heh heh, sorry little buddy. I got a little excited there. I guess I let being so big go to my head a bit, my bad. Let's eat!”

Having been discovered, Trevor discards his lifts. Now lift-less, Seth towers over Trevor by a full head now, making him look so incredibly tiny. The disparity excites Stacy, though she tries to hide it. When the two men come back upstairs, Stacy smiles and hugs her re-clothed giant hunky boyfriend. Thinking she is out of earshot of Trevor, Stacy whispers to Seth's ear, "Omigod, Seth, you look so gigantic.  You make Trevor look TINY."

Eventually dinner is served. A whole 15 pound turkey sits in front of Seth, who devours it completely.

"Got to feed those muscles!" he jokes.

The ladies fill their plates eat. Seth is quickly going in for seconds and thirds which draws a look from Brooke. They group talks about classes, what's new on campus, good movies and Christmas plans. Eventually the discussion turns to the expansion plans at the upscale gym that Stacy now works at.

“It's one of those new gym clubs in the classy Riverdale Neighborhood. Pays A LOT better than the college gym. And the clientele is something else. We all know that Riverdale is high class, but wow, there are some BIG WIGS that come into the gym. Seth works out there now too. He came to visit me one day and they gave him a free membership. Said that he will be great for attracting new, higher profile clients.” Seth grins proudly and shrugs as Stacy continues. "Even before Seth started going there, there were quite a few bigger and taller guys at the gym. So the gym actually has a lot of equipment sized for them. You should see the size of some of the big dumbells. The owners want it to be a big draw for bigger guys."

Seth jumps in, chuckling, “They like to take pictures of me lifting and post them on the gym's Facebook page. Never really thought of myself as much of a model. Jack teases me about it when we lift. Stacy and I were able to get him a half-price membership there too.”

Brooke perks up at his name, “Oh yeah? That's nice of you two.”

"Oh yeah," Stacy nods "Well, with him being taller and packing on the size, he's been asking for it."

Trevor ponders that for a moment before blurting out, "He's not tall, he's about my height..."

Seth looks Trevor in the eyes from across the table. "Not anymore dude. Last time we measured, Jack was up to 6 ft 3. And up another 30 lbs of muscle. He puts on muscle almost as fast as I do!”

Trevor's heart drops as he remembers he gave Jack a shot of the Elongro. What was going on? That stuff was only supposed to work on a fraction of the population and all his friends were reaping full benefits. Trevor had never felt so cheated, so physically inferior to all his friends who were turning into giants right in front of his eyes.

For the next few minutes Brooke grills Seth and Stacy on Jack. She tries to play it innocently but it's clear that she is genuinely interested in the Jack, much to Trevor's chagrin. After Brooke's fifth, sixth or tenth question about Jack, Stacy pipes up.

“We'll all have to get together at Christmas again, including Jack. Then we can see each other during the holidays!”

The girls agree right then and there to a small Christmas party in a month or so.  Seth continues to wolf down the food like it is going out of style. Brooke and Trevor can't believe how much he is eating which amuses Stacy. She sees this play out every meal. The food is delicious and the girls and Trevor enjoy their more modest portions. As Seth's keeps stuffing himself, Trevor can't help but joke.

“Be careful shoving that all in, Seth. You're going to get fat!”

Seth smirks at Trevor and replies.

“Do you think there is any fat on this jacked bod, little Trevor? Everything I eat turns into muscle on me. That's what happens when you go to the gym. You get BIGGER!  BOOM!”

Seth punctuates this pronouncement by bringing up and flexing his right biceps. Suddenly, they all hear it. A tearing sound. Trevor and the girls watch in awe as Seth's biceps fills up and splits the top seams of his long sleeve dress shirt. And that is not the end.  Seth flexes harder and they then hear another tear.  Searching for the source, the group quickly sees the sleeve is also tearing free underneath his armpit due to the massive size of his lat muscle. Seth instantly starts laughing, a booming bass deafens the kitchen.

Stacy sighs melodramatically, “Oh jeez, not another shirt, Babe! I swear we have to get you new clothes every week!”

Seth keeps laughing and flexing.  He smiles brightly at Brooke and Trevor.

“What can I say.  It's good to be big!”

He then excuses himself and changes into a new shirt, a sweater than is able to stretch more forgivingly over his giant torso. He has never looked better. And he is going to keep growing. And so are the girls.

And Trevor knows it. 

And the thought terrifies...and yet strangely excites him. 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++==

Jump to Part 6:  https://muscle-growth.org/topic/16655-elongro-added-part-5-on-26-jan-2019/?do=findComment&comment=211595

• Like 12
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, dredlifter said:

And the thought terrifies...and yet strangely excites him. 

Damn, this story keeps getting hotter and hotter. 

If Trevor's growth stays out, which seems the most likely at this point, I hope he might be able to worship Seth's growing muscles. He certainly seems to be getting more and more okay with his size below Seth, and the giant himself seems to be pretty into reinforcing his big status. Maybe if Trevor got a good feel for those swollen muscles and a look at the contents of that bulge that seems to intrigue him so, he'd be less depressed :P 

Sweet Daddy Fuckballs that was Divine!  Again with you adding more spinning plates to the delicate  balance between these four people.  Thank you for choosing to write what makes you hot!

• Like 3

I was hoping Trev wouldn’t crack six feet, but this is even better. It’s pretty rare to find couples content with sizes that linger in this range for any length of time so I’m savoring every drop. 

• Like 2

This story continues to give me very mixed feelings. The quality of your writing and the number of extremely arousing moments keeps me coming back. Seth gets hotter and hotter, and I found him incredibly attractive in this chapter.

But I'm never quite sure what to think about the humiliation aspect. It's good to see Seth becoming such a giant, but there was a point in this chapter (as there usually is) where he became outright malicious, specifically here:

"No fucking way.” Unable to hide his amusement he adds, “Oh shit, dude. HAHA. That is rough. You actually wore lifts to look taller because you are so much shorter than us now! HAHA”

And here.

“We believe you bro. But let's be honest, at your height you can't really get a good level look at the top of my head. It was an honest mistake. An easy mistake to make when I am FUCKING NINE INCHES TALLER THAN YOU! HAHA. Plus, I would guess I'm damn near ONE HUNDRED POUNDS BIGGER than you, too, huh! DAMN YOU ARE GETTING SMALL BUD!""

And it suddenly became really hard to enjoy Seth's growth because I didn't sympathise with him at all. He's such an asshole. A monumental dickwad. And because we're seeing the story from Trevor's point of view, we feel the mockery directed at him, and the insecurity and bitterness he feels. We don't really feel the satisfaction Seth feels because he's not our protagonist. If anything, he's the villain.

I've said before where I'd like this series to go - I think it would be cool if Trevor took all the remaining Elongro, or got a hold of a new and improved version, and became a giant like Seth. They could both have learned from their experiences and go on being huge alpha friends together. And to be honest, chapters 3 - 5 read like the beginning of a story about growth and role reversal, where our protagonist is just about to have his shock growth and turn the tables. So I go into every chapter waiting for the big twist and would be very satisfied when it happened.

But that's because I don't like the humiliation aspect.

However I noticed how you've introduced Trevor having erotic thoughts about Seth, and Seth getting excited by Trevor's interest. So it might be satisfying if they ended up together. I think if that happened, Trevor and Seth would become 'on the same side' rather than rivals. And if this caused Seth to take a more protective stance towards Trevor rather than constantly belittling him, I personally think that would make a good ending. But that's just based on what I find attractive, which is big, protective, sweet guys. But regardless, based on this chapter, it does seem like the story is heading in the direction of a tiny Trevor being with a huge Seth. And if you manage to resolve Trevor's insecurities about it in a good way, then that could be really hot. Everyone loves a couple with dramatic size and height differences.  

Any reaction on my part, even if it's just bitterness about poor Trevor, should be taken as a testament to your writing. Hell, the fact that your story has led to such strong and divisive opinions shows that you've managed to get people seriously invested in these characters. Ultimately, write what makes you hot. It's your story and if people like it, great. But it belongs to no one else but you. I'll read it regardless just to find out how it goes. I can't promise I will enjoy every part of it, but it's not your responsibility to cater to everyone's interests. The diversity of tastes which you can find on this forum is what makes it great. I wouldn't change my story (The Man Who Saved Me) to cater to someone who enjoys humiliation, and if you enjoy humiliation, you shouldn't change this story to cater for me. I'm sorry if my past comments came across as negative or critical. 

But I will continue to give my thoughts. Partly because I do love your writing and I want you to know that. Partly because feedback, even not-entirely-positive feedback is really useful. In writing my story, I've had people speculate on what will happen, and they brought up ideas that I never thought of. And those ideas made it into the story, and improved it. 

Also if anyone is curious, this is how I picture Seth.

13774190_1072539396155821_301681933_n.jpg

So much to analize in the episode! In a GREAT chacter!. Trev and his fetich, feeling things for Seth's growing.

Seth has the stats of danny jones? (@dannyjonesfitness)??

I have high expectative with this:

"Seth looks Trevor in the eyes from across the table. "Not anymore dude. Last time we measured, Jack was up to 6 ft 3. And up another 30 lbs of muscle. He puts on muscle almost as fast as I do!”

• Like 2

Things have actually scalated quickly.

Trevor finds himself sexually arused by the changes around him and that's exactly what he felt before he hit whatever he hit. He was acostumed to be the alpha to be the one being admired he didnt noticed how selfcentered he was. He loves Broke but he loved more how he was always bigger than her same as he was always bigger than Seth

Seth is genuinely happy that Trevor seems to be having a good time. Knowing how competitive Trevor has always been, he knows that his spectacular growth has been looked upon with envy from his small friend.

Seth is aware at the changes and he treats Trevor the same way Trevor treated him and i think the getting aroused by size goes both ways cause Seth never stops talking about how it was Trevor size and coments that inspired him. I keep saying they both have unsaid feelings torwards each other.

Trevor drank The Elongro too so the drug is still on him but his mind is playing agains him and that's is making him feel less, kinda sad actually but at the same time he is learnign to be humble and if he ever gets the bug gym back he will grow like a weed.

I hope if Trevor ever goes to the new gym he finds himself a rithym, one where he actually starts growing cause i can see teh four o them working a polyamory relationship tho I dont thik Stacy likes Trevor oone bit. I think she feels like Seth is growing for Trevor and not her...

If not i will Imagine Trevor is the dad from "Dad's Lost Glory Years" and he grows later in life and finds Seth and live a muscular happily ever after

Wherever this story is going im sure gonna read it.

• Like 1

Yeah, Seth technically was an asshole in this part, but it was VERY limited making me believe that Seth is thinking that this may spur Trevor to at least get out of whatever funk he's in.  Plus Seth has every right to enjoy what he gets.  He worked very hard for it.  I also noticed that they didn't continue to measure Trevor after they discovered his height went down.  There's definitely no ill will between the four.  This story was VERY well written.  I was NOT disappointed.   I admire the fact that Trevor seems to be keeping his head. 

I just want to see Trevor break out of his funk and get back to the gym.   He may not grow like Seth, nor be a fraction of his size, but at least he will come into his own.  I honestly think Seth might be proud of him if he did.   

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

30 minutes ago, Speech500 said:

But I'm never quite sure what to think about the humiliation aspect. It's good to see Seth becoming such a giant, but there was a point in this chapter (as there usually is) where he became outright malicious, specifically here:

And here.

And it suddenly became really hard to enjoy Seth's growth because I didn't sympathise with him at all. He's such an asshole. A monumental dickwad. And because we're seeing the story from Trevor's point of view, we feel the mockery directed at him, and the insecurity and bitterness he feels. We don't really feel the satisfaction Seth feels because he's not our protagonist. If anything, he's the villain.

I've said before where I'd like this series to go - I think it would be cool if Trevor took all the remaining Elongro, or got a hold of a new and improved version, and became a giant like Seth. They could both have learned from their experiences and go on being huge alpha friends together. And to be honest, chapters 3 - 5 read like the beginning of a story about growth and role reversal, where our protagonist is just about to have his shock growth and turn the tables. So I go into every chapter waiting for the big twist and would be very satisfied when it happened.

But that's because I don't like the humiliation aspect.

However I noticed how you've introduced Trevor having erotic thoughts about Seth, and Seth getting excited by Trevor's interest. So it might be satisfying if they ended up together. I think if that happened, Trevor and Seth would become 'on the same side' rather than rivals. And if this caused Seth to take a more protective stance towards Trevor rather than constantly belittling him, I personally think that would make a good ending. But that's just based on what I find attractive, which is big, protective, sweet guys. But regardless, based on this chapter, it does seem like the story is heading in the direction of a tiny Trevor being with a huge Seth. And if you manage to resolve Trevor's insecurities about it in a good way, then that could be really hot. Everyone loves a couple with dramatic size and height differences.  

Any reaction on my part, even if it's just bitterness about poor Trevor, should be taken as a testament to your writing. Hell, the fact that your story has led to such strong and divisive opinions shows that you've managed to get people seriously invested in these characters. Ultimately, write what makes you hot. It's your story and if people like it, great. But it belongs to no one else but you. I'll read it regardless just to find out how it goes. I can't promise I will enjoy every part of it, but it's not your responsibility to cater to everyone's interests. The diversity of tastes which you can find on this forum is what makes it great. I wouldn't change my story (The Man Who Saved Me) to cater to someone who enjoys humiliation, and if you enjoy humiliation, you shouldn't change this story to cater for me. I'm sorry if my past comments came across as negative or critical. 

Some other thoughts on your examples, Speech.  I feel like you may have missed the other efforts Seth made in Part 5.  Seth's comment about the lifts is harsh, but he does acknowledge that it's rough.  He's no longer able to feel empathy for Trevor on this matter, but he is able to feel sympathy and expresses it.  The idea of needing lifts is so foreign to Seth that his laughter feels awkward more than anything.  This is a change for Seth, which you've picked up on with both your examples.  He cannot or does not have the capacity to empathize with people smaller than him any longer.  Seth only sees the comparison to Trevor in the second example you give.  Even though he is now a little over a foot taller than himself when he started, that comparison doesn't enter his mind (that we know of).

16 hours ago, dredlifter said:

Trevor pales and begin to nervously breathe. He desperately tries to think of a way out of this situation. Brooke offers no help and he silently wonders if she actually wants this to happen. He feels that if he flat out declines he will look weak and unconfident. But he's terrified of what the result will be if he joins in. Seth places his hand, his massive hand, on his shoulders and asks what's wrong.

Seth checks to make Trevor's okay.  Granted, Trevor is on the spot, but not physically cornered or manhandled like he was by inebriated Seth in Part 4.  Seth makes the attempt to steady (emotionally) Trevor using a common, intimate gesture after noticing the change in breathing.  Unfortunately, Trevor chooses not to be honest with his response.

16 hours ago, dredlifter said:

Seth tries to calm Trevor as well, "Trev, buddy, don't worry. I'm always proud of your gains, no matter how big or how small. Gains are gains, dude!"

This is shortly after, but before the shoe lift reveal.   Dredlifter included quite a few small sections like these that are easy to miss once the blood rush reaction to the comparisons, humiliation, and/or arousal set in.  I do agree that the two examples you give are careless of Seth to make but I disagree with your interpretation of their intent.

I too would like to see Trevor at least break the 6 foot mark sooner rather than later, simply because I have a preference for him exploring the newly revealed emotion behind his aversion to/jealousy of/attraction to Seth rather than having a complete mental breakdown into submission.  Giving him a win on that front lets Trevor maintain some core of who he is but still be sane enough to make the choice to bask in Seth's presence and gains, and hopefully some of Brooke's.  Part 5 indicates very strongly it isn't going to ever become an actual competition, Seth's lead and continued growth is presented as insurmountable.

I'm really happy you're still reading and providing your thoughts, Speech500.  I do have a preference for team Seth, but I still feel very, very strongly for Trevor and what's happening to him/around him.  Like you said, the feelings a lot of people are expressing on behalf of Trevor are a testament to Dredlifter's skill in portraying the ache, humiliation, loss, and confusion Trevor's experiencing.

• Like 1