dredlifter

5 hours ago, AdonisObsessed said:

Is he gonna loose his girlfriend too after losing Seth? Brooke and Trev made for such a fun couple, poor guy.

Seems like his girl has been loosed already. 

;^)

• Like 1

Maybe it's just catering to a humiliation fetish that I don't have, but if this is going to be the direction the rest of the story takes, I'm not sure it's for me.

It was hot when we were seeing an arrogant Trevor get taken down a peg by Seth's growth, but now it's just a constant series of scenarios where we see Trevor mocked for his size and weakness, getting more and more bitter each time. And since Trevor is our protagonist, not Seth, it's just... really sad. Seth's arrogance is gradually turning him into the villain of this story. It was easy to support him at the beginning but now he's just a bit of an asshole.

I've been saying this for a while, but I would love for Trevor to take the last two Elongro himself and grow colossal, far bigger than Seth - but since he's now experienced what it's like to be small, he isn't cocky any more. 

I love this chact. I especially like the way seth, with rancor, he takes revenge. The mix friendly, spiteful, with a joke, arrogant. 

Poor Trevor, but he is seeing himself in a mirror of how he was acting a while ago. Trevor had no empathy for other people's feelings (it was funny for him to call his friend "little bud." But now Trevor realizes how ugly that felt).

Just one doubt. What is the height of each character at the end of the part 4?. Seth 6'4 > Stacy ¿? > Brooke 6'1 > Trevor 6'. Is that correct?

• Like 1

I really enjoy all the comments and to see other's interpretations of my stories.  Often times I agree, and some times I do not.  I'm never going to claim that everyone is going to love every aspect of my stories and I'm never going to make that my goal because it is impossible.  I write scenarios that I think are hot.  And I know others, not everyone mind you, think these scenes are hot as well. 

I take it as a compliment that I've fleshed out Trevor so well that so many people sympathize with him.  Honestly, I see Seth and Trevor as basically the same person.  I think many of you forget that they are still best friends.  Best friends josh and tease each other all the time.  To me, Trevor feels humiliated because he wants so badly to be the bigger man that he can't let it go and be happy for Seth.  To me, that's more on him, rather than Seth.  

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Maybe an unexpected growth of Josh, move Seth from the "alpha". And trevor will be happy, because his friend is no longer the bigger hahah

Your story deserves to be like the new black mirror movie, with elections. Lots of ways

I think the Elongro is having the opposite effect on Trevor.  For him it's Redushrink (or something like that).  I would like to see Trevor grow too... but I don't think it's in the cards.  The only thing I can hope for is Seth to slap him out of his funk and get him growing to his full (normal) potential again.   Either that or have Trevor graduate with high honors and work for a biotech firm that helps sponsor Seth.  There's more than one way to be on top...  I dunno. 

And in a way, Seth may be more thankful to Trevor than anything.  If it weren't for Trevor's interest in Elongro, he would still be small.  In this case, this story may go along the lines of Seth and his friends doing their best to get him growing... after all, they kinda owe him. 

Either that - or Trevor finds himself experimenting with something like Elongro 2.0 - or even worse.  Right now Seth is using and almost abusing Trevor, as is Brooke - taking advantage of the optimism and squashing his hope at getting big.  It is really humiliating to watch.  Very well written story, dredlifter.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, dredlifter said:

I really enjoy all the comments and to see other's interpretations of my stories.  Often times I agree, and some times I do not.  I'm never going to claim that everyone is going to love every aspect of my stories and I'm never going to make that my goal because it is impossible.  I write scenarios that I think are hot.  And I know others, not everyone mind you, think these scenes are hot as well. 

I take it as a compliment that I've fleshed out Trevor so well that so many people sympathize with him.  Honestly, I see Seth and Trevor as basically the same person.  I think many of you forget that they are still best friends.  Best friends josh and tease each other all the time.  To me, Trevor feels humiliated because he wants so badly to be the bigger man that he can't let it go and be happy for Seth.  To me, that's more on him, rather than Seth.  

Trevor is simply going through the five stages of grief. 

Denial, anger, bargaining, depression and acceptance.  I'm not sure where he is at this point because they seem out of order. 

• Like 1

This is one of those stories that builds slowly so I gotta restrain myself from expecting Seth to already be a 9 foot juggernaut causing houses to shake with sex. The anticipation builds.

• Like 1

while reading it, I knew some guys would complain...

People usually complain on stuff I get off, and this story hits all the right buttons for me. It is so rare for that to happen. I love the fact that the big girls are small to Seth. It is like a 'comparison bridge', and the story all about comparisons. Love the jealousy, the (stupid) feeling of defeat, they are darker subjects, but in a fantasy like this is so hot for me. 

Don't complain on stories that I like, please! It demotivates the author!