Paolo

teroyugi

Paolo

Paolo didn’t know what he was getting himself into. A young bodybuilder of Mexican decent, he had just lost his job last week at the diner he had been working his ass off for the past 2 months. Surprise, surprise being a huge bronze muscle man wasn’t a hiring skill. Fortunately, a friend of his introduced him to a website where men would put on camera shows for cash. On the first night It started awkwardly with just one or two people tuning in to see him in his tank top, but as the views rolled in, and the tips and comments called out to Paolo to show more skin he was more confident to oblige.

He started by stretching the top of his tank top until his barrel chest was exposed. The audience went wild with the comment box exploding with demands for more. Paolo took the webcam and brought it closed to his dark black goatee, “Quieres más? Then Paolo gets to hear the tip button ring more, then you get all of this!” He lowered the camera along his pecs and placed it back on the table, the angle gave him a gigantic perspective.

“Ding, ding, ding!” the tip counter began to fill as more and more thirsty comments demanded Paolo show them more.

“Sí es cierto, I’m your muscle giant, your god!” Paolo grabbed the shirt’s collar and ripped it in half. His stomach was a thick muscle gut, with faint traces of abs covered by a soft layer of fat. Paolo flexed his pecs and ran his fingers between them. “Yeah, you bugs want to be trapped between these peaks? Let these powerful pecs suffocate you with their size!”

A pop-up window appeared on his screen. The box read “Private room request for 1000 USD tip.”

“Alright peeps, looks like I have a special show to go to, catch yall later, and bring them tips for this giant!” Paolo clicked Accept and the screen opened up a new window. Paolo saw a guy, a huge guy, just as muscular as him with wide shoulder that could block an entire doorframe, big meaty bronze pecs swollen like watermelons, and a hot 4 ab stomach wet with sweat dripping from the protruding nipple of the muscle man. The odd thing was that the guy was wearing a helmet to cover his head. It was made of tinted glass that made it impossible to see who was underneath it.

“Hey there, thanks for the big tip.” Paolo said.

The man in the helmet waved. "You like giants?" he asked Paolo.

"I am a giant." Paolo raised his arms up into a double bicep pose. His thick arms bulged forming twin peaks of muscle. Deep curves and grooves formed around the triceps while branches of veins covered Paolo's forearms. He brough his right arm close to him and gave it a kiss.

"Look at all this muscle, all this power. I am freaking huge!" Paolo announced.

A deep growl came from Paolo's speakers. Peering down over his pecs he saw the helmet wearing bodybuilder stroking himself while the other hand cupped his own pecs.

Paolo grinned, he always found it a turn on when others admired his body. Still, watching someone just as huge as him get off made him feel something stirring in his sweatpants. His soft cock began to harden and elongate. On camera Paolo's tent was instantly visible.

The helmet guy began to talk. "I love it when wannabe giants think they are all that. Makes it even more fun when they realize how much fucking smaller, they are next to me." He stood up and waved his dick at the camera, bouncing his pecs as he said, “You want to meet a real giant tiny?”

“Tiny? Who was this ass?” thought Paolo. Just as he was about to say something Paolo was silenced by the weirdest thing, the helmeted guy’s thighs were expanding in front of the camera.

Paolo leaned in to the screen, the guy's dick was rising higher and higher until it disappeared from view. "Hey, papi! " Paolo couldn't believe what he was seeing, no he wouldn't believe it, "What cheap camera trick you pulling?"

"This aint no trick," said the guy, but the screen only showed a pair hairless tanned quad. The man’s voice was deeper than before, like he was the villain of some superhero movie.

Paolo fell back to his chair. He looked down and noticed a dark wet patch spreading across his left thigh. Shit, he came from just the helmet guy's growing legs. The camera from the helmet guy’s side shook, he had turned around and was walking away. His ass was the size of two beach balls. He turned around squatted. The man’s helmet returned to view, it’s size somehow adapted to his sudden growth, but Paolo was too stunned by the rest of him to noticed. 

“Fuck, you’re as wide as the room!” Paolo let out.

"I can be much wider than this." He raised his right arm and flexed. The already globe sized arm hardened and rose. Paolo gulped, the snake in his pants stirred again. The giant brought his bicep close and gave his pit a deep sniff.

"You want this tiny man?" the giant asked.

Paolo nodded.

"How badly you want it?" The giant's voise was soft almost like a whisper.

"Very, I'll take that whole cock if I have to and more. Let me be a giant like you!"

The man in the helmet tilted his head with a deep groan. "Bug you don't know how much I want to stuff all of this in your pretty little mouth, and watch you struggle just to take in the tip." His cock stood erect and grazed the bottom of his cement bag sized pecs. If it could be called a cock, the length of the giant's dick was almost the size of a standing lamp.

Paolo's head was heavy, his gut was telling him to just turn the stream off and get some sleep, but his heart wanted more. This was the chance for him to be the muscle giant he always dreamed of even before coming to the States.

"...Bring it on then, the moment I become the giant you'll be gagging on my cock!" Confidence surged back into Paolo as he beat his chest like a gorilla.

"Ngh, yes! More, you got to want it more!" The giant's cock was thickening, as though responding to Paolo's desire to grow. The giant's head rose while his shoulders widened. His pecs, arms, and legs continued their ascension and packed on layers of muscle. The giant's cock fired a wad of pre-knocking out the camera. Paolo stood up, his boner pointing towards the black screen. Still the sounds were coming through the speakers.

"Yes! Yes!" The giant's voice was deeper than before. "Fuck you ceiling, you can't contain me." A thunderous crash came through the speakers with the last words Paolo heard from the giant was, “My dick’s coming for you Paolo!”

The earth began to shake and the sounds of people screaming could be heard from outside Paolo’s window. He walked over and peered through the curtains. People were running about or pulled out their phones taking pictures of something to the right of Paolo’s apartment, but he couldn’t see what it was.

Forgoing his shirt, the Mexican bodybuilder ran into the streets. The moment he stepped out onto the streets everything was blanketed by darkness. People were running back into their homes or in the opposite direction of where the chaos began. Paolo looked up, and was frozen with fear. Standing behind the nearby glass factory was a wide bronze back wide enough to cover the entire street Paolo stood on. Broken concrete and steel fell from the giant’s back and bounced off his gargantuan ass. Paolo’s brain was screaming at him to run, but he couldn’t budge. The earth shook again as the giant turned, and there the jet black helmet that teased him throughout the cam session was back again, only this time it was the size of the city’s water tank. Gigantic pecs with thick plump nipples pointing downwards combined with the bulging  traps obscured the giant’s neck. His muscle gut shook as he took his first step forward. The sounds of metal flattening and breaking echoed loudly from the factory to where Paolo stood.

“Paolo! There you are!” The giant’s booming voice sent shivers down Paolo’s spine. He continued to approach the smaller man, he literally kicked his way through the factory, smashing through the orange brick walls like he kicked a piled of dried leaves. Paolo fell from the increasingly violent tremors. A wave of dust washed over Paolo’s half naked body. Paolo gasped for air and coughed loudly, al the while he tried to pull himself back up but the shaking was just too much.

Amidst the choking wall of dust Paolo made out a massive object the size of a truck crashing down onto his left side and then another to his right. He looked upwards and was slammed onto the road by a thick what felt like a barrel of glue. Musky, warm glue. 

Suddenly, Paolo felt thick meaty logs wrapping themselves around his body and lifted him upwards.

"Hahahaha, you looked bigger on camera," the loud voice of the giant boomed.

"Can't see!" Paolo shouted.

"We can't have that, all these muscle needs to be admired!" With his thumb as large as Paolo's entire body the giant wiped away the pre off of his face. Even up-close Paolo couldn't see even a shadow of the giant's face.

He tried to struggle free but his years of weightlifting didn't prepare him to break free from a giant's grasp.

"Fight all you like little guy, the more you squirm the hornier I get." The helmeted giant clutched his enormous dick and shook off more streams of pre onto the ground below.

Paolo was panting heavily, exhausted.

"Tired already? You better stay fucking awake. I paid for your ass, and I damn well intend to collect!" The giant tightened his grip, like squeezing a rag doll.

Paolo's face flushed red, despite the pressure building around him, he was embarrassed to admit that he had never been more turned on. His cock was begging to be milked.

"Well what do we have here?" The giant opened his hand letting Paolo lie face up on the palm of his hand.

The giant chuckled as he brought his other hand over Paolo's lower half and ripped the grey sweatpants off of his tiny toy. Paolo's dick sprang free, dripping pre like a fountain.

Paolo groaned heavily.

"You know what I like about you Paolo? You have the body of a juiced up muscle man, but you still keep the size down there." The giant caressed Paolo's hard dick with his thumb.

"How it feel to be so small and powerless?" The giant asked.

Paolo grunted and squirmed, he wanted to cum so badly.

"If you love being played with do you really call yourself a giant?" The teasing continued, but something snapped in Paolo.

With a thunderous roar he yelled, "Fucking hell I want to be a giant! This changes nothing. Make me fucking big like you!"

The giant pulled back his thumb and the two exchanged a moment of silence.

"That's exactly what I wanted to here."

To be continued

• Like 12