[Story] Unfortunate Snitch

Orrotica

Unfortunate Snitch
by orrinotica

SYNOPSIS: Henry snitches on some wrestler jocks who have a unique way of dealing with nerds: Turn them into members of the team!

Twitter: @orrinotica (For tweets to EVERY story posted across all sites/platforms)

Patreon: Here!
If you enjoy reading my work, please consider supporting me. It’s my goal to write more and more!

-----------------------

Brady, all-star of the campus wrestling team, really needed to teach ‘little Henry’ a valuable lesson in snitching… 

It took a week but finally Brady was able to get his fellow wrestling jocks together for some good old fashioned revenge. The plan was simple: Get Henry corned in the locker room then give him a strong dose of wrestler DNA. “…Let’s see the dweeb tell on himself when he starts acting like us.”

Coach was gone, the janitorial staff too. Brady locked the double-doors then gave his bros the signal. Henry, who liked to get changed last, was still getting changed when the bunch of bigger men attacked. With his pants down his underdeveloped body was on display for the jocks to see. 

“This is what you get for telling dorm security about our drinking…” Brady appeared just as Henry was beginning to tire from the struggle. Brady’s buds held Henry with ease. 

“WHAT’S GOING ON--- I’ll tell…” Henry would start to say… 

Brady pulled out a huge can of body spray and began spraying it inches from Henry’s face. 

“Shh.” Brady stressed. “Now listen!” Brady lowered the spray now, seeing that Henry was easily subdued from the scented vapors. 

Whispers erupted from the group of four men who were standing behind Brady. There seemed to be excitement revolving around a small metal flask that Brady pulled out. 

“Open up!” Brady ordered. 

Henry nodded his head no and did not comply, even with the reduced mental capacity he seemed to have. It took several minutes more before Brady was able to pry open Henry’s stubborn mouth. “Drink up!” 

Brady held Henry’s mouth closed until he was sure the contents were swallowed. At that, Brady released Henry from the hold he was in. “There, was that so hard?” 

Henry stepped forward at first and then fell half-way to the floor and onto his knees. “Uh- wha… I feel weak.” 

A few of Brady’s friends let a laugh out when they saw a dazed and confused Henry on his knees on the floor, even struggling to breath at a reasonable pace as his eyes lacked focus. 

“Stay out of trouble kiddo.” Brady mocked. 

Within a minute the lights were off and Henry was alone. He supported himself with a bench and was able to get up. “I have to get out of here.” 

Three hours later—

Now home and looking in his mirror, the sweat poured from his forehead as he viewed his reflection carefully. Henry had a vague idea that something terrible had happened to him but he wasn’t sure what it could be. 

“They definitely did something to me!” Henry’s mind raced as it replayed the events of the day. “I hate those wrestling jocks!” 

Over and over Henry paced his room trying to shake the feeling that something wasn’t right. For some reason his energy levels were spiking. 

“All those moves… they think they’re so cool with their Chokeslams and Dropkicks. I’ll bet Brady can’t even do the Boston crab move on me!”

“HUH?” “WAIT, WHAT?” Henry stopped mid-pace because he was just that shocked that he’d just spouted out wrestling terms he knew nothing about. 

Suddenly a tickle in his throat led him to clear it. Henry swore it sounded a tad deeper. “MuuUsT be getting sick—hello… TEsSting?” Each crack of his voice only seemed to leave his tone sounding a bit deeper than the second prior. All of the upward tone in his voice was being eradicated in favor of a more dull one.

Splashing water on his face did little to calm his nerves. Henry again viewed his reflection in the mirror, this time noticing another change. “Is that… a five o’clock shadow? “

Henry’s subsequent scratch of his face revealed a growing coarseness that seemed to be concentrated on his upper lip and chin. Henry scratched then looked down at his chest, dead center at that, to see a patch of dark hairs very dense pushing their way outward. 

Then, without even thinking about it, Henry felt his average-length penis fill with blood. After letting his shorts fall to the ground he saw his cock bob up and down, throbbing as it grew harder.

“Dude why am I so turned on?” Henry said aloud in his newer voice. He quickly covered his mouth when he heard the word ‘dude’ roll off his tongue. “I don’t talk like that dude!” Again he began to cover his mouth!

Even the act of covering of his mouth was short-lived because the sudden need to scratch at his pits was superseding it. Of course as soon as he scratched he had to raise his arms just to see if what he’d just felt was even real… so much hair had appeared… so much that he’d never be able to contain it within short-sleeve shirts ever again. “This shits gunna spill out of my sleeves, fuck dude!” 

“Aw fuck man!” Henry’s voice was slowing. His mind was beginning to find difficulty in registering the changes to his body. Henry played with his pit hair until his dick began lurching forward more.

“I’ve gotta hold…”

“Hold…”

“Ugh my dick bro. My dick is so hard bro.” 

Tingles and itches were adding to his overall distraction. As Henry tried to tell himself he was crazy after seeing his dick inch upward in size he couldn’t help but give it more of a tug just to feel it more. The bigger dick was beginning to affect his personality further…

“Girls and tits bro.” 

“Girls and booze haha.”

“Mm yea.” Henry was really getting into the rhythm of jerking when the last of his old mind fought back. “NO! STOP!” 

“My room!” Henry darted to his bed and jumped into it. The added weight of new muscle didn’t hit him until he felt the dent he made in his bed now. A quick glance at his abs showed a solid 6-pack. “Flex my biceps too?” Indeed, Henry found that flexing took a long time too, as he couldn’t stop. “Big biceps too.” 

After minutes of this Henry was confused. “Wait, what was I doing?” 

“I came in here to… what?” 

Henry realized that the only thing ailing him was a need for release. “I’m only horny, that’s all…”

“And I want a drink bro, haha!” 

“Gotta hit up my team – see if they wanna drink tonight.” 

“Maybe score some pussy!!” 

He’d begun jerking but now it became faster. Henry felt the butterflies surrounding pussy and he really wanted to nut. Henry really got himself excited now…

“I’m gunna cum,” he said, sounding dumb and toneless.

Cum instantly flew out of Henry’s swollen dick and onto his body. Some jizz landed straight on his sheets. 

“Oh fuck.” 

“Fuck.”

Henry reached under his bed for something to wipe off with. “Shit, nothing!” 

He got up and searched his duffle… a singlet…

Henry scratched his head. “I guess this is mine…”

He used the corner of the singlet to wipe his belly free of cum then found himself slipping into it.

animationsig.gif.51fa1aa80b757fa72ccbaa3b09fcf5ed.gif

• Like 7
  • Upvote 2