The Librarian - Chapter Seven

dredlifter

8 hours ago, dredlifter said:

And all the shelves are filled with the black tubs of that magical growth powder.

THE END.

It was an AMAZING read, Dredlifter!  And I love how you dropped the author-gauntlet at the end for someone to start a spin-off.....

• Like 5

I love this!  I wish you hadn't stopped it here.  I was picturing Tom growing to something like Chad's size.  I'll just do that in my imagination instead.  :)

You're a great author.  Writing of this quality always makes one wish for more.  Thank you for sharing your work with everyone here!

• Like 3

10 hours ago, anormorph said:

It was an AMAZING read, Dredlifter!  And I love how you dropped the author-gauntlet at the end for someone to start a spin-off.....

Sequel sequel sequel!!!!

• Like 1

Amazing writing!  I felt like I was IN that workout when Tom made a 405# bench!  You KNOW your lifting, cause you described the whole excitement from putting on another plate, blowing away your prior best lifts and having an amazing workout!

Thank you!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for an amazing story! Of course those of us who are greedy would love to read about Tom after he's polished off another tub or two of that powder... ?

• Like 1

• 2 years later...