Best coffe in town 2

panama

The following day, I was reluctant to go back to the coffe shop. Until I opened my fridge an saw it was almost empty. There was only a tuperware, full of white rice. I dressed in a minute, but it took five minutes before I found my glasses beneath some random book...

Back to the coffee shop, I was frightened as I saw it was full :

- Shit, there is work here.

Amanda the blond beauty was talking to an admirer, while Gemma was frentic, between 2 american coffees, 3 capuccino and a fucking 600 Kca latte.

She recognised me :

- Hey ! Gaspard, right ?

- Yeah, how is it today ? I felt stupid the moment I ended the sentence. Of course it was obviously hell !

- Welcome !

I didn´t know who had just talked to me, because my view was obstructed by the big guy talking to Amanda. I just avoided him, and saw another barista in his green polo :

- Brian. Nice to meet you. 

We shook hands, and I couldn´t sustain his gaze much longer, because I didn´t know what to say.

- You are hired if you´re still interested. As you can see, there´s lot of work here.

I was so surprised I could only mumble a quick:

- Can I begin today ?

- Of course. Come on !

Brian smiled (again that fake smile ! I just hate it.) And he added :

- Aaron is in the back office.

I followed Brian, who was taller, but not much more taller than I. Maybe 5´9 ? His jeans were tight on him, and the polo fit perfectly, though he was not muscular. Just fit. I think he felt I was studying him, because he stopped.

- Don´t be shy. 

He opened the back office door, and there he was, the boss. He was seated behind a desk, and didn´t react to my presence. I was slightly intimidated.

He was exactly the kind of man I despised : broad shoulders, sharp eyes, shaven but with a  stubble, and so in control.

- Aaron, this is Gaspard. He´s OK to do his first shift today.

Aaron rose up : his polo was tight in all the right places, displaying his perfectly shaped biceps, and also his triceps every time he relaxed his arms...

- Nice to meet you.

- So it´s OK if I begin today ? (I didn´t know where to stare : his square shaped pecs, though the best moment was when he briefly put his hands on his belt, revealing the end of his abs and his treasure trail. ) 

- Yes. Why not.

I beagn to feel aroused, not wanting but failing to do so. Aaron looked at me, his piercing eyes mocking the out of shape loser I was :

- Brian will give you your uniform. What are you : Small ?

I really hated him, but I coul feel my dick hardening, my body stiff like a rock. Why ? This was so embarrassing, although I had assumed my bisexuality a long time ago.

- I... (I hesitated.) I think I´m more of a Medium.

Aaron smiled (fuck ! That fake smile again.) He briefly reached his perfect forehead as if thinking (what the hell had he to think about ?!) His bicep ballooned  in a concrete ball of tanned marble. I felt my stiffening dick pulsating against my trousers. I was terrified.

- OK, follow Brian. Have a good day.

I think he knew, because he just adjusted his crotch, twice or three times the bulge I had myself, while going back to his desk. He then put his eyes on me, just for a second, as if that second was enough to discard me.

I was relieved to follow Brian to the changing room, and felt rapidly more comfortoble in my underwear. 

As we entered in the changing room, I scanned the lockers and... fuck ! The big mirror on the main wall.

- Come on ! Don´t be shy. I don´t bite !

Brian throw me the M polo, and I hesitated what to do next. He was kind of waiting, but I didn´t want him to see me bare chest. My concave, pathetic chest. My hairless, nuclear white, almost greenish torso... My twigg arms and weird belly button. I think he was intelligent enough to understand that, because he left almost immediatly, leaving me alone, face to face with the mirror.

I had just put the green polo, and felt relieved, because my frail body was hidden, when I heard a quick knock :

- I´m ready ! (I replied) 

I hadn´t ended my sentence when I saw something flying towards me... It was Brian throwing some random packet of coffee to me :

- What is it ? 

- Your beginner gift. Some shitty coffe from Java that you´ll taste at home. Aaron doesn´t want it for here...

I was really pissed off, but took it and put it in my bag.

- Remember, said Brian, we only give our clients the best coffee in town.

• Like 3

Nitpick: if you have no food in your refrigerator, you go to a grocery store or a restaurant, not a coffee shop. Yes, I know, it's just a narrative trick to get your protagonist to the coffee shop... but why use a nonsensical one?

1 hour ago, howardbeatman said:

Nitpick: if you have no food in your refrigerator, you go to a grocery store or a restaurant, not a coffee shop. Yes, I know, it's just a narrative trick to get your protagonist to the coffee shop... but why use a nonsensical one?

i think he was not actually looking for food when he went to the cofee shop but to find a job to buy said groceries....

• Thanks 1

Interesting.   The narrator sounds like a real prize - self-doubting, insecure, neurotic.  What a premise for a story!  I hope/assume the "shitty coffee Aaron doesn't want for the customers" will turn out to be magic muscle growth brew!

This IS a muscle growth story .......

• Thanks 1