John's Growth Log

bosx

Day 12 (188lbs)

I woke up today eager to check my weight, only to see that I’ve gained ONE pound??? I know this experiment would have setbacks, and I should be grateful for every pound I gained, but seriously, just one? Are these muscle shakes even doing anything for me anymore? I drink them like I always do; with whole milk, peanut butter, and protein powder. I always eat all of my meals on time, and work out hard. I always find a way to eat 3.5k calories a day too, so I don’t see what’s the problem. I just want to GROW!

Fuck it, I’m eating 4 thousand calories a day now. Maybe even 4.5 thousand. I didn’t come this far just to gain one pound a day until the finish line. I need to be MASSIVE. Upping my calories is the only way to do that, it seems, so that’s just what I’ll do. I know grams of fat are a bit higher in calories than carbs and protein, so I might have to work my diet to include more of those. Looks like donuts are on my shopping list!

Right now, I’m not worried about the excess fat if it’ll get my stomach to grow even more. I’m scared right now that I’ve plateaued, that I won’t grow any more, and just under 190 pounds is as big as I’ll get. I’m not letting that happen; I’m going to eat more and more and just work harder. Hell, I’ll drink two muscle shakes a day if it means I’ll gain some more beef. Hopefully this new plan works, and I haven’t reached my end yet.

• Like 6

On 12/22/2018 at 9:21 PM, Ro20316 said:

Is he going to the gym?Ido wonder if he is only gaining fat

Maybe not! Maybe he was too busy eating to remember that going to the gym is essential too

Day 14 (194lbs)

Now THAT’S what I’m talking about! 6 pounds of BEEF!!!

Fuck, I thought I really was done two days ago. I mean, I would still have all the weight I gained, but after going that far you just don’t want to stop.

My plan totally worked; 2 beefshakes a day really helped me put on serious mass. Also, I started calling the weight gainer shakes “beefshakes,” not because they have meat in them, but because they make ME beefy! It’s got a nice ring to it and it makes me remember my purpose every time I wolf it down. That, plus a caloric intake of 4.5 thousand a day really helped my weight skyrocket these days. Phew, now I know that my days of gaining muscle aren’t over!

Now after two weeks and the huge jump in my weight, I really wanted to look back on my progress pictures to see how gaining 24 pounds affected my frame. And it did, in a HUGE way! I can’t get over how fucking thick I look right now. My underwear fits so much better and it looks like my ass will explode out of them at any given moment! My belly has gotten much huger, probably from all the fat I’ve been eating. It’s weird that I don’t care my diet consists of a lot of fat now when I would have freaked out about it at the beginning. I guess when you’ve already put 24 pounds away all weight is good weight. My huge belly is the focal point of all pictures of me from the side, because it juts out and sits over my underwear! I love playing with it and the rest of my body in the shower and knowing that all the food I’ve been eating is helping to fuel my body into turbo drive to put on these pounds. 

I still am in awe of the massive beefcake I’m turning out to be, and the experiment isn’t even halfway over! My friends back in college will hardly recognize me under all this weight, and I can’t wait!

• Like 5

Day 15 (196lbs)

Another two pounds up! I’m on the road to 200 now, and it feels so good to be big. 

I noticed I’m so much hairier now due to all the body fat! I love it so much… it make me feel like a real muscle bear! I decided to switch things up and try to eat 10 thousand calories today just for fun… I thought it might be hard, but my 6 meals today all went down so easy! When you know that what you’re eating is going straight toward turning your body beefier, fatter, buffer, and sexier it makes it so much more fun to eat! If I wake up tomorrow 10 lbs heavier I wouldn’t be surprised! I also wouldn’t mind…

Today I had the idea of making an Instagram for myself to document my muscle gain online, and after only 5 hours or so, I already gained 400 followers! At first I was shocked, but I mean, after remembering I turned into a beefy muscle pig, I realized any would anyone not want to follow me? I’m so excited I have 400 followers, and that got me thinking if I was 400 pounds! Wow, that’s probably impossible, but just so hot to think about. I’d just be a walking blob of beef, so full of muscle I might explode. Wow, the thought of it sends me spiraling!

• Like 7

• 3 weeks later...