John's Growth Log

bosx

Hi all,

I'm a new-ish member here but I've been so impressed with the stories on this website; they're fantastic! I had this idea for one bouncing around in my head and I finally got down to write it. It's a growth journal from a hopeful mass gainer on a journey to gain as much weight as he can in 30 days. Here are the first two chapters, and I might post more if I get to writing more.

It's my first story so feedback would be very helpful! Enjoy!

Day 1 (170lbs)

Um, so… hi. It’s always awkward in the beginning, isn’t it?

I’m John, and right now I’m about to start a body transformation that I think will change my life if done correctly. I’m home from college on winter break right now, and I have about a month to do whatever. As I was coming home, I thought that this would be so boring, with no assignments to do and just watching Netflix all the time. Then, I came up with an idea I quickly got excited about.

I want to push my body as far as it can go, work out every day, eat a ton of food, and get BIG. That’s my main goal while being back home for a month, and I think I can achieve it through dedication. I just need to want it enough, and I do.

To be honest, I’ve wanted to do this for a while. Not this specific month-long calculated challenge, just to be big. I’ve admired bodybuilders and muscle men for so long, but never had the guts to go forth and become a beast like them before. I feel like now is my time.

Right now, I plan to eat 2.5k calories a day. I don’t really know about protein powders and all that, so I’ll just supply all my food from the grocery store and make sure I get a lot of foods good for bulking, and eat a ton of it!

So yeah, that’s my plan: The ultimate bulk. I’ll try to update each day, or anytime something meaningful happens, so that I get a nice note I can look back on when reading this journal in the future (hopefully much bigger)!

I’m excited, but nervous. Mostly excited. I can’t wait to see what I become. 

Day 2 (172lbs)

So… I know this is probably just my body adjusting to the extra calories and doesn’t mean a whole lot… But I’m so excited I gained two pounds. It might mean I’m doing something right, and that my body likes what I’m putting in it!

I’m monitoring my calories well using a tracker app, and I’m making sure I’m not going below 2.5k! There’s so many good foods to choose from, but to bulk up, I like to go with chicken and rice and beans, which have so much protein and carbs in them. I’m getting used to the taste of them often too!

As for my workouts, today was arm day and I felt good about going into the gym. I feel more powerful because I’m starting this transformation, and I hope it’ll show in the gym! I felt good about my choice to do this to my body when leaving, and having my protein-heavy meal afterwards.

The experiment is going so far, so here’s to more gains!

• Like 10
  • Upvote 1

Here's the next two; I had fun writing these

Day 4 (175lbs)

I think I’m freaking out about nothing, but I’m really happy I’m gaining weight. It looks like all this food I’m eating is paying off! Every morning when I check that scale I get a bit happier knowing my bulk is going well and that this has been a success so far. Sometimes I go a bit over 2.5k calories a day, but that’s fine with me if it results in me getting bigger and stronger! My new favorite go-to food is whole milk. I usually drink two glasses at a time, because it’s a good source of carbs and protein. Also fat… oh well! You need to eat big to get big and I’m fine with gaining a few pounds of fat so that I can be huge!

I might look into protein powders soon, because if I mix that with whole milk then a big part of my protein requirement for the day will be fulfilled. I’ll probably go shopping tomorrow and see what I can find (and also get more bulking foods…)

Day 5 (177lbs)

Two more pounds up! I really think all that whole milk is helping me grow! I’m eating tons of baked chicken too, and heaps of rice every meal. It’s all going to helping my body expand and I couldn’t be happier! Usually, after each meal, I keep getting hungrier, so I think I want to expand my caloric intake to 3.2k calories a day. Of course, hungrier for more food, but also hungry for gains! I can’t wait to see my body grow even more.

At the grocery store yesterday, while I was looking at protein powers, I also saw supplements called mass gainers which I had never heard of before. Apparently, they help you gain weight, and I’m all about that!! I looked at their nutrition facts, and it’s like 1 thousand calories per serving with 200 grams of carbs and like 50 of protein! I couldn’t believe there was a product designed to fit my experiment, so I grabbed two of those. 

I’m about to dig in to my mass gainer shake with whole milk, and I really hope this works! I’m going a bit over 3.2k for today to account for the shake but I think it’ll be fine. Hopefully I’ll grow overnight!

• Like 8

Thanks for all the support!

Day 7 (183lbs)

IT WORKED!! I beefed up five pounds over the past few days due to the mass shakes, and I’m so happy!! I have a system for my shakes; I put two scoops of protein powder, two scoops of the mass gainer, some peanut butter, and whole milk into a blender and blend! It tastes so good, and when I know all of it’s helping my muscles grow I gulp it down so fast. Usually, to wash it down, I have an extra glass of whole milk to go along with it! Extra calories!!

After a week of this experiment, I wanted to look back on my progress picture on day one to see how far I’ve come. And, WOW, the results were shocking! I lost a ton of definition and packed on some serious weight. I’m okay with losing the some definition I had; I know it’s for a good cause!! The body part most effected was definitely my stomach. I had a bit of belly before the experiment, but now, my belly is huge! I don’t have a flat stomach, but when you have all these muscles, who would want to? I can see I gained a lot of excess fat, but I knew that would happen going into the process. I have a pronounced muffin top now, but the fat just adds to the mass I’m packing on. I love my huge belly!! Everything about me is bigger, my arms, chest, legs, and I love how much beef I have on my body right now. I feel so good about starting the experiment and I just want to keep growing.

I can’t believe I’m already up to the 180s. I’ve never been this heavy! This has been such a huge success so far and seeing results like these just makes me want to lift heavier, and eat more. Hopefully I’ll do that!!

• Like 9

On 12/17/2018 at 9:29 PM, Ro20316 said:

Go beef up man! I do wonder if he ever will cut and see how good jis body shape really is

Haha well soon you'll find out he's not getting as healthy as he thinks he is

Day 10 (187lbs)

In just ten days, I’ve gained SEVENTEEN pounds!! WOW!!! I never knew I could pack on this weight so fast, and now that I’ve started, I wonder why I haven’t done this sooner; this feels amazing! All of my clothes fit so tightly now, I might need to start shopping for more.

Today my huge 187 pound body (I just love remembering the weight I’m gaining!) got in my car with one of my old friends and we drove to Wendy’s like we used to before. Obviously, he was a bit shocked to see me after I’ve put on all this weight! I could totally see him get flustered after my belly poked out of my shirt while I was driving. Wow… turning people on with my body… something I never thought would happen before! I guess this is just one of the perks of becoming a growing beast! I could get used to this!

At Wendy’s, I got 3 chicken sandwiches, 2 large fries, and chili just for the fun of it. My huge lunch must have been over 4 thousand calories! After eating, I felt like bursting out of my clothes, so… I decided to take my shirt off for the rest of the drive! I fucking love how my pecs rested on my belly, full of the muscle I’ve gained while putting on so much weight. God, I can’t wait until my chest can get even fuller and I get even rounder! I’m pretty sure my friend appreciated the view too. He gawked at how big I’ve gotten! I look pretty chubby with my shirt on, but once it comes off, you can really see how big I’ve gotten.

• Like 6