Five Percent (with Finale and Epilogue)

ghostwriter

Part 9

Amos had been researching since the night he first encountered Dante. He loved seeing the muscle titan grow bigger and more powerful each time. Since Dante had tapped into his powers a lot more, he’d since found a way to keep the energies he drained for his own, rather than that energy transferred to Kalfu. But Amos knew the demigod would be wise to his lack of energy soon. And he had to act fast if he were to prepare Dante for what was to come.

Since Dante’s new management of the gym had taken off, dozens of new members had joined in that time. This partly due to Amos setting up social media accounts for the gym and making a few much needed updates for the society. Being stuck within the gym for the last few decades had given the former Mr. Olympia some perspective. He had been worshipped during his glory days, but now technology had made it so much easier. Two weeks ago, while scrolling through Instagram, he noticed several muscular men who weren’t even professional bodybuilders. However, it was quite clear they were juicing and pumping their bodies up to extreme levels. One lived as far as England and worked as a stripper, while one 300lb. beast doubled as a massage therapist and gigolo. The commonality between these pages were links to what was called an “Only Fans” page. Amos found out that hundreds of people would subscribe to these pages, and after paying a monthly fee, would be able to browse pictures and videos of these muscle men that they normally wouldn’t see on more docile social media pages. This gave Amos the idea to make a Only Fans page for Dante. With Dante constantly growing and people seeing his workouts on Instagram, it only made sense that his more devoted followers wanted something “extra”. The Only Fans page was full of content. There were pics of Dante in his size progression, videos of him lifting heavy weights in the nude, the occasion video of Dante jacking himself off in the sauna, Dante flexing, one of Dante sucking himself off, and of course a phone cam video of Dante fucking Amos from Dante’s perspective. Amos liked that one the most. He would often replay it throughout the day. Hearing himself moan from the creole behemoth’s large cock widening him even further. At this point, Amos would never again find satisfaction in sex with another man. He even tried having two of the other acolytes double penetrate him, but even with the both of them combined, Dante’s obelisk still reigned supreme, and Amos only felt half full…

Amos finished uploading the content and took the iPad out of the office to Dante, who he saw had just finished growing. “It’s ready sir”. 

“What’s this?”, Dante bellowed, his massive chest and nipples heaving over his turtle shell abs.

“It’s something I’ve been working on for the gym sir. It’ll help get you more follwers, and bring in more money.” 

“I trust you, Amos. Start it up. I need to shower, and then I’m gonna loosen that sweet ass of yours up even more.”

Dante waddled off to the shower, his muscles literally rolling over one another. Amos could swear he had grown a lot taller also, like he had to be at least 6’6”. The acolytes grabbed towels and immediate followed their gym god into the mens locker room. 

Amos hit the “Launch” button on the site. The Creole Colossus Only Fans (Amos couldn’t think of a better name at the moment) page was officially up and running with a link connected to the Instagram page.

-- 

Marcus had just finished his gym workout. The Iron Fitness gym in Brixton, London really was the most hardcore gym in the area. Suddenly his phone alerted him that the Prime Fitness Instagram had some updates. He loved that gym, especially the larger-than-life new gym owner. He had been planning to make the trip to the States for some time, just for the sole purpose of going in there to lift. He had pushed his body to 240 naturally with hard work and diet, but now he was cycling steroids to push past his limits. It was all he could do to pay for the stuff, since being a stripper only made so much money. Marcus would love to know what kind of juice THAT guy was taking.  

He noticed the link to an Only Fans page in the Instagram account. Marcus eagerly clicked the link and was brought to the “Creole Colossus” Only Fans page. That’s an interesting name. The account was asking for $19.95 each month. Marcus thought that was easily one of his lady fan’s tip. He could spare that much. Plus, it was only about 14 pounds in British currency. He agreed to pay the fee, clicked NEXT and was brought to a weird page. In the top center, it had a picture of Dante in a most muscular pose, each saturated with power. However, there was some weird text under the picture. It read:

Welcome to the ONLY FANS page of Dante LeBeaux, the Creole Colossus. Dante is a muscle titan; one who aspires to true godhood; one who requires your service and devotion. Pledge 5% of your muscle to him today, and enter to worship.

There was an electronic signature box underneath. ‘What the hell’, thought Marcus. ‘It was probably a part of the act. After all, someone that big would probably have a daddy complex.’ Marcus typed his full name in the electronic signature box and hit SUBMIT. Immediately, he felt a little weaker, his muscles didn’t look quite as full, he didn’t feel quite as strong. But his phone lit up with content from the page. He clicked on the muscle orgy first. All of that muscle just dominating those smaller guys, and one of those guys were bigger than him…he clicked on the next video, a masturbation video where four muscle heads were attending to the muscles of the larger man. Slowly, Marcus’ hands found their way to his dick, and began stroking. Had Marcus not been in so much bliss and awe, he may have noticed that he now weighed 228lbs. Marcus continued stroking in the locker room sauna, and then he heard the recorded Dante speak to him…

“Keep stroking boy. Don’t cum until daddy does.”

“Yes sir,” Marcus moaned out loud. Just as he thought he was about to blow, he found his balls relaxed, ready for the continued assault as Marcus kept stroking.  He was in the steam room of the gym and could be heard by all those passing by. But he didn’t care. He compelled to obey the muscle god on the small phone screen leaning against the wall.

After about 20 minutes, the video behemoth finally erupted. Torrents of cum splattered over the gigantic torso. And as if on cue, Marcus, himself, came in the sauna. His back arching as cum splattered on his chest and slowly dribbled down his abs. 

“Lick it off boy. Taste and savor what daddy made you do.” 

There was a pause from the video, no doubt meant to give its viewer time to comply with the demand. After a short while it spoke again to Marcus, who by now was savoring his own seed.

“Keep pumping those muscles, and maybe one day you should come give me a workout here at Prime Fitness.” 

Marcus felt energized, like the last grueling workout was nothing. He went back into the gym, and continued to work-out for another hour and a half. After finally getting home, he began to pack his things. He needed to work out with his master…

-- 

As Dante was being washed by his four acolytes, he began to feel full, like he’d just eaten a really big lunch. None of the acolytes had fed him in a while, but he felt his muscles pumping larger. He thought about the day. ‘Was this residual growth left over from that shake?’ 

Amos walked into the shower stall, and looked at his master. Dante locked eyes with Amos, and knew then that whatever Amos had done had caused the growth. Suddenly, Dante doubled over with pain. His acolytes looked worried…they’d never seen their master with pain before. Suddenly the pain turned to pleasure as Dante began to hulk out even more…his back widening to fill even the wider handicap shower stall; his bones creaking, thickening, and expanding to accommodate even more mass to his already growing frame. His traps now soundly touched his ear lobes, supported by shoulders that could tackle and tip a Hummer; biceps, triceps, and forearms all growing in unison of each other; his chest thickening and growing hairier as his nipples were now swallowed by the overlap and thick as Hershey kisses; his muscle belly rounded and supported by bulging thighs and the shelf-like ass protruding from his back; his legs packing on muscle muscle and size, but not to touch each other, as the swinging elephant trunk planted in between them fought for space and domination. At 22 inches, his veiny muscle cock was truly a sight to behold. Dante could feel the energies flowing through him, growing him, changing him. London, Seattle, New York, Orlando, Japan, Australia, Los Angeles…all of these people giving their muscle to him, growing him, worshipping him. Amos and the other acolytes backed away as Dante continued to swell in height, power, and size. Suddenly, they heard a huge bang. Amos looked out into the gym area. The entrance doors had been kicked in, and a near 500lb. Kalfu entered fuming and rage filled.  

“Come out my little Avatar! I need to take back what’s mine and teach you a lesson in who’s the demigod, and who’s the runt.”

Amos looked back at Dante who finally stood, his head almost near the ceiling; he had to weigh more than 900lbs.; more than enough to squash the large demigod in the lobby. Amos looked on as Dante’s eyes turned a deep white, and his licked his lips as if he were about to eat a tasty meal…

“Be out in a second, Mr. K”, Dante smirked, and stomped towards the locker room entrance, rumbling the very foundations of the building with each step he took…

• Like 11
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, ghostwriter said:

“Come out my little Avatar! I need to take back what’s mine and teach you a lesson in who’s the demigod, and who’s the runt.”

Dante might not be a demigod but the gifts Kaifu gave him made him a powerdull being and Kaifu didfnt expect that to happen,

It gonna be really intersting how this is going to end.

I m loving this story so damn much 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Hey guys! Thanks for taking this awesome journey with me. This is the finale to this tale, and it's my hope that one of you talented people will illustrate the work. Maybe someday, I might post it again for a Continuous Story, but for now this is it. Again, thanks and enjoy the conclusion...

Finale and Epilogue

Amos looked back at Dante who finally stood, his head almost near the ceiling; he had to weigh more than 800lbs.; way more than enough to sqush the large demigod in the lobby. Amos looked on as Dante’s eyes turned a deep white, and he licked his lips as if he were about to eat a tasty meal… 

“Be out in a second, Mr. K”, Dante smirked, and stomped towards the locker room entrance…

Kalfu was pumped. He had mustered the strength from all of his worshippers, all of his victims and had grown quite large. To him, he had to be the most muscular individual who ever walked the Earth. This was the first time he had to use the majority of his power. ‘Amos’ he thought…’that ancient decrepit old bodybuilder with dreams of grandeur…’

Kalfu should’ve killed him back then on that day. Now, here he was in the prison of his own making, ready to confront yet another Avatar of his own design. This time he would not make the same mistake. At nearly 600lbs., Kalfu looked every bit as intimidating as he felt…that was until he felt the rumbling. The ground began to shake under Kalfu; as if something large and ominous was heading his way. At first, he thought it was that large machine that humans liked to travel throughout the city in…a “streetcar” is what the mortals called it. One ran right in front of the gym…but no it was no streetcar. This was something else. Something bigger…

Just then, from the locker rooms came a thud. There was another thud, and then a crack. Whatever was coming from the locker room was apparently too big for the door. Another CRACK, and then BOOM! The immediate bricks around the door frame exploded from the wall, creating a hole large enough for this creature to emerge from. An even larger Dante stepped forward, his body glistening in sweat from the growth, and Kalfu could see that his growth showed no signs of stopping. Dante was now eye level with the tallest gym equipment. He saw Kalfu, and for the first time he sensed it…fear. The demigod was actually fearful of Dante’s size. 

Dante could feel the hundreds of followers…people from all over the world, pledging their size and obedience to him, the absolute rush of power flowing through him. The closer he strode to Kalfu, the bigger and stronger he grew. Kalfu decided not wait. Immediately he threw a right hook into the muscle belly of the larger man. The echo thud could be heard and felt through the gym, but Dante did not budge. “What’s the matter Mr.K?” Dante mocked… “Out of followers to feed on?”

Kalfu ducked back to a small weight plate rack. He grabbed an Olympic size 100lb. plate and hurled it at Dante like a disc. Dante, surprisingly quick, caught the plate and snapped it over his sequoia sized quad. Another plate was hurled. This time Dante caught the plate and with surprisingly quick reflexes, backhanded Kalfu, sending him flying into the front counter. It had been a while since Kalfu had actually felt pain. His large muscles and thick demigod skin had absorbed a lot of the collateral damage, but the force with which he was it was indeed painful. He struggled a bit to regain his composure. He’d never seen an Avatar this big. Dante was now clearing the 9’5” mark in height and weighing in at 1200lbs. with no sign of stopping in sight. Dante waddled over to the counter and grabbed Kalfu around his throat. SLAP! The other hand of the Avatar came across the face of the demigod. 

SLAP!

SLAP!

Kalfu was now on the verge of tears. Each painfully humiliating slap was stronger than the one before. After the slaps, came a gut shot from a powerful fist. Kalfu cringed in pain as his air left his lungs. The monster was easily holding him up with one arm and pummeling him with the other. 

“You toy with people’s lives for amusement! You take the good in people and use it for your own selfish gain. You call yourself a god of destiny…of JUSTICE! You’re too small-minded. You barely survive in this city, and you need an Avatar to help you thrive outside its limits. You’re the weakest god I’ve ever seen.”

Dante berated the now battered and bruised demigod. Usually Kalfu would’ve healed as quickly as Dante could hit, but the aura Dante was giving…the same purple and gold one that protected his acolytes and Amos…enveloped his punches and slaps. Whatever he was hitting Kalfu with was sticking. Kalfu despartely tried to hit the massive and growing bicep of Dante, hoping…praying it would give way…

It didn’t. The behemoth squeezed tighter, and after several gut punches, choke slammed Kalfu into the gym floor, creating a foot and a half deep crater. 

“Who’s your god, Kalfu?”

Dante stood over the defeated demigod, one of his massive feet on the now incomparably smaller chest, the weight growing heavier by the second. Many of Dante’s followers had shared links to his ONLYFANS page in their Instagram stories, and more and more followers were joining and pledging their 5% to the growing hulk. Dante focused intensely, and he and Kalfu suddenly disappeared in a puff of smoke.

In the dead of night, Kalfu and Dante emerged. Kalfu hadn’t counted on his Avatar learning to teleport this early. When Dante removed his heavy foot, Kalfu recognized his location…the cold pavement under his scarred and bruised back and the cold wet grass clutched in his left hand was situated only feet from a metallic green sign. The sign was separated by a thin white line; the top half reading “Louisiana State Line”, the bottom half “Calcasieu Parrish”. Kalfu had been taken to the Texas/Louisiana state line. 

“Let’s see how powerful you think you are, mighty Kalfu!”, mocked Dante. He grabbed Kalfu by the neck again, this time the demigod kicking and punching and spitting, doing everything he could to release the hold. But it was no use. Dante, by now, was too powerful and barely registered any of the attacks. At arm’s length, he held Kalfu past the sign, and Kalfu began to literally smoke…

“Just as I thought…still too weak outside of your pitiful state.” 

Kalfu’s ebony muscles began to sweat. He was trying to hold on with all his might. 

“I wonder if I just hold you past this line, will you die?”

“Stop, please. It’s too much!”

“Pledge yourself to me, Kalfu. Worship the god that I’ve become.”

Kalfu could only hang his head in shame. His entire body racked with agony as it was all his magical energies could do to sustain him. This is what he feared the most. 

“I’ll do it. My massive muscle god, I pledge myself to you.”

Dante smirked. “Good boy.” Suddenly, with a massive paw, Dante reached up and snatched the remains of Kalfu’s trousers from him, revealing a fat thirteen-inch dick. “Now see what a REAL god looks like!”

Dante encompassed Kalfu in a massive bear hug. The crevice in between his pecs alone was enough to nearly suffocate the demigod. Had it not been for the last of his magic, Kalfu would have been crushed. However, he was barely hanging on, and Dante knew it. Dante’s two foot obelisk was oozing with precum, and Kalfu had the ass for the taking. Still holding Kalfu in mid-air, Dante entered the two globes of muscular ass. He made sure to slowly give each painful inch to the broken demigod. Each inch elicited a pleasurable moan from Kalfu. He hadn’t been fucked in centuries. Dante began pumping the smaller individual up and down on his powerful rod. The precum Dante had earlier made good lube as he continued to fuck Kalfu, each thrust harder and more powerful than the last. After bottoming out at 18 inches, Dante looked into Kalfu’s eyes…his real, brown eyes. The pure white hue of god-hood was gone, and now a withering being stood. Dante was enjoying humiliating his “demigod”, next tossing Kalfu to the pavement, hearing a snap of bones as Kalfu’s spine connected with the concrete. Dante kneeled and wrapped his lips around Kalfu’s throbbing dick. It turns out, the demigod was aroused by the monumental display of power before him. Dante sucked for all his worth, but it didn’t take long for the demigod to release his seed into the titan. Dante began swelling almost immediately. Kalfu thought it was only 5%, but Dante kept growing and kept sucking. He felt more this time. It was more than a measly 30 lbs. It was a life force. Kalfu tried to resist, but it was too much. Dante grew thicker, heavier. He could feel POWER, power over destinies, power over fates, power of strength and muscle, everything that Kalfu wished he could be. After 15 minutes, Dante stood to his full height and stared at the pavement. Only a black top hat remained. He smirked, grabbed the hat, and with a thought, evaporated into the night…

Amos and the acolytes paced back and forth across the battered gym floor, wondering whether their master had been victorious. Suddenly, a bright flash appeared and a behemoth stood before them. Toppling 15’ tall without his newly acquired top hat, Dante stood almost to the ceiling of the gym. His body continuously pumping from the growing number of followers. “Master?”, called one acolyte. 

“I am not your master, mortal,” bellowed Dante. “I am Dante, god of fate, luck, justice…and muscle”. Dante flexed gargantuan bicep on the word “muscle” causing Amos and his acolytes to cum there on the spot. Dante placed his top hat on his head, and looked at Amos. “Time to fuck boy…” 

“My god, I am afraid I am too small to service you,” Amos muttered softly and serenely.

Dante reached down and picked Amos up and kissed him deeply. When Dante set him back down, Amos had grown…humongous!!!

Amos looked at his mature muscle, now doubled what he was before. At 7’5” and 520 lbs. of solid muscle, the old bodybuilder was a sight to behold at massive proportions, yet still looked as a twig compared to Dante. Dante then snapped his fingers, and the damages done to the gym were instantly healed.

“You four”, the new muscle god commanded of the stunned acolytes. “You four will move to the four corners of the country…Los Angeles, New York, Chicago, Miami. Open up gyms in the name of muscle, and your clients will pledge to me, and worship me. For this…I shall reward you.” Dante knelt down and waved his hands, and the acolytes vanished to their respective cities, only to wake to find clothes, an apartment complex, and credit cards with very high spending limits, waiting to complete the task of their new god. Each one of them, now weighing 300lbs. of prime muscle.

“What about me?”, Amos asked.

“Amos, this gym is your gym now, and you may come and go as you please without consequences. You are my Avatar now. When I want to fuck, I will send for you. Don’t worry, in the underworld your body will conform to suit my needs. But for now, relish in the fact that you will be a conduit for my power and influence.” 

“But my lord, who will I fuck?”

Just then, the gym door opened and in walked a muscular lad…he had to be no more than 230lbs.

“Hi, I’m Marcus, where can I sign u----”, the young man stammered in a perfect British accent. Marcus saw the two muscle giants before him, and fell to his knees, frozen in awe and in fear.

“Come, boy.” It was a command, and suddenly Marcus was in front of Dante. “You were the first to pledge to me. Drink from me, now!” Marcus wrapped what little of his mouth he could around Dante’s head and began to drink the oozing precum. It tasted like the mass gainer shakes he drank in the morning. Amos could see the young British lad filling out with mass. His shoulders thickening, his abs bloating with mass, his chest and thighs spilling into his clothes, and his ass...my god, what an ass. Amos was practically drooling. After Marcus was compelled to stop, he topped off at a massive 350 lbs. 

“Marcus, you will be our new personal training manager for Five Percent Fitness. This strapping young man is Amos, my Avatar. He will be your manager. You are to do exactly as he says, when he says, or I will take your soul. Is that understood?”

Marcus nodded furiously. He knew that Dante was the real deal. He would serve him, he would bring others into the fold, and he would do whatever was necessary to please his Avatar.

“Ass boy, NOW!” barked Amos. Marcus was compelled to obey…

Epilogue: It had been 15 years since that fateful day. Amos never aged a bit. He had actually gotten a little larger. Topping the scales at 615lbs., the ebony juggernaut would find himself with a gym full of clients daily…so much that he had to open two other locations across the New Orleans area. Frequently, he’d visit the underworld to find Dante sitting on his throne. He particularly enjoyed his visits as the 75 ft. tall 18,000lb. god would use his magic to grow Amos to his proportions. That was the only way he’d survive the sex…the nasty, pounding, spine-tingling, world rattling sex…and only when Amos could take no more, only when his ass was flooded with the seed of his voodoo deity, would Dante return him to the mortal realm, back to normal but slightly bigger than he was when he first entered. 

Marcus became manager of one of the New Orleans branches, but always found the time for Amos. He did so more than ever, as Amos and Marcus married seven years after Dante’s ascension to god-hood. As a wedding gift and reward for his service, Marcus was given a gift from Dante…that he would always weigh 5% less than his husband Amos, and would age slower than any other man. This made the couple the most muscular in the state, if not the country. The sex wasn’t bad either…and while Marcus would never live as long as Amos, the two would go on to live together for the next five centuries.

Amos rarely updated the ONLYFANS page. It turns out, the content there was more than enough to satisfy generations. Additionally, every new member signed away 5% of their muscle when joining the gym. By this time, people willingly gave their muscle to Dante. They always seemed to get it back so much faster after working with the gym’s top notch trainers.

Five Percent Fitness became global, with branches in many parts of the globe. Bodybuilders, powerlifters, wrestlers, and fitness moguls alike all ended up working out there. Business was good, and all the while, Dante watched from his throne below, throbbing with muscle and power, his top hat tipped just enough to hide the pure white pupils of his eyes; flexing, fucking, and growing for eternity.

• Like 12
  • Upvote 1

latest?cb=20171227225153

I have no words to tell you how amazing this ride was.

The supernatural element of the story made it great for me. The setting waswonderfulla Gym in new Orleans the magical city. I loved it.

I hope there are more stories from you on this site

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

That was an amazing story and as Alpha as he became I like how he took pity on "Mortals". Amos was the real hero in this story for me. Loved all of the development both in growth enjoyment and story telling. I look forward to more written by you. Thanks for sharing. 

• Thanks 1